Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 01:48 PM   #301
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh i did the booth once too-I was sooooo excited when it came to Ireland. You could only get it done in one place in Dublin and I was teaching there at the time so in I went!!! OMG Ross from friends!! I was sooooooooo orange!!! And my face!!!! Everybody starred at me!!! And the next day I had to teach!!! And the worst part-well yeah other than looking like a tangerine-was that it had advertised that it would last for 7 days-and no they weren't exaggerating!!
ahhaahahaa! I remember that!!! what a horrible experience for you though!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 01:48 PM   #302
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Dinner was chicken which I stir fried with red pepper, three button mushrooms, 2 cherry toms and some chives. I used 6 sprays of 1 cal spray in my wok and when cooked placed it on top of some baby spinach...then topped with a small amount of fresh grated parmesan and two teaspoons of Balsamic, which I always have prepared with rosemary and whole garlic cloves...it was yummy...I measured the cheese to make sure it did not exceed 95 cals as stated in the food list and made sure the salad/veg was not more than a cup. Verdict...Handsome!
You are quite the chef! you and cody need to compare notes!!!
Old 03-05-2011, 01:49 PM   #303
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Yuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!! My dinner was a turkey breast grilled in Georgie!
You should do the grated cauliflower(why cant i spell that word-its like cinnamon!) and have 'rice' with your stirfry!
I always wanted to try that cauliflower but didnt want to buy a ricer!
Old 03-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #304
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I always wanted to try that cauliflower but didnt want to buy a ricer!
Yeah and I would just burn it!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #305
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Hi all, just a quick catch up and response before movie night. OMG I'm checking in on a Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyJo View Post
Hello all! I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I am going to start Stillmans for 2 weeks (stall buster) on Sunday the 6th. I am excited to start and just getting my menu all figured out.
Hi CJ and welcome! I hope you lurked and studied up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Oh one last thing; CC: The daisies are coming up here in California, you will have a beautiful spring as all that snow melts! Keep up the optimism... we are ALL ready for spring, thats another reason for springing into March with Stillmans! chuckle...
As I predicted, the washing of coats has led to a forecast of 4 to 6 inches of snow tomorrow. I bow to the Russians for bringing us vodka....
Quote:
I confess I was bad and did not do the pedicure the other night. I paint my toes all year round though...been stuck on black and navy for years. In the summer its nice to have a french pedicure. I've got the varnish with the little white strips that help you paint the white bits, looks great when its done.
Oooh must get frech helper strips.....bad girl, do those toes! My french teacher once said, your feet should look like cherries beautiful enough to eat
Quote:
Gt, are you up yet. Its ten to nine already.
gawd let her sleep in, she's so thin she needs the rest!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Here's to a wonderful saturday girls (and BB!!) glad to see you back. .

I'm going to have a wonderful day today. I think I'm stalled from all the dang cough/cold meds I've been taking. . cough syrup. .is just. . well. . SYRUP!! I don't know what else to do. I have such an unproductive cough and it kept me up half the night.. so I slept on the couch .. well. . tried to sleep!!! My head is clearing up so I plan to get my booty in gear. . did I mention its SNOWING. .here!! Ugggg. . I wish it would stop. . .
Mucines is nothing more than the cough supressant ingredient dextromethorithan.......and it's expensive! Read those ingredients and get thee a cough med with it in there.
Quote:
and a happy Saturday to you too!! have you tried the mucinex DM? I wont take cough syrup anymore unless its the prescibed one with the codeine. Seem like its the only one that stops the cough and puts me to sleep. and you only need 1/2 teaspoon, not 4 TB of Nyquil. If you cant get the codeine, try 2 shots of patron!
My cough was a dry one last night. I think Ive been sick for over 3 weeks now. TOday I can breathe though and the pressure in my head is gone!! TOok my Claritin D and nasal spray.

Hope you feel better soon IM2!!!! Snowing out?!!!! Good day to curl up on the couch! Make some turkey/chicken soup, and dont forget to add a splash of hot sauce!!!
or you could do that...much more fun while sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGrey View Post
Great recipes! I'm on the Stillman diet...hoping to drop to my goal weight of 125lbs
welcome LG, Stilly will get you there!
Quote:
Ooo. .Al.. I don't know which one is cuter. . HK or your beautiful daughter. . Me thinks its the cute little blonde!! You have such cute kids.. congrats! I wish I could keep mine small and at home. My oldest graudates next year. . Ugg. . I'll have 2 in high school, one in Middle school and one in Elementary, yet! Wow.. I'm old or crazy. . actually both!!!

OK. .so I'm thinking I need to plan a trip to Disney before my babies leave the nest. . if anyone has pointers, let me know. This is going to be a once in their childhood trip.. we haven't been on vacation in years and none of us (except hubby) has ever been on a plane.. I'm escared!! Plus I have to be able to afford it. . It is amazing how the price jumps when you mention 4 kids!! OK. .gotta get some work done. .
OM, BION there is a guide for Disney-just google Disney for Dummies and you will come up with loads of secrets.
Quote:
OMG rub it in why don't ya!!! Get off the board now!!!!
For me-the opposite of brown-i find St.T too orange. I only use it if I have a bit of a colour and then sparingly, and nowhere near my hands or feet. I can blend fake tan well-years of practice! Seriously, used my first one when I was 16 in school-Rimmel shimmer! i like Fake Bake the best. But I use the everday fair skin one. A lot of the time in winter too, it takes the milky glow away! Then for the Summer I use it a couple of nights-hands and feet. Then when I've built up a colour i use the normal one, again like St.T-everywhere but avoiding feet and hands and def the face! That way I don't really get the awful tee-tale fingers from fake tan!
Now! See, I could write a PhD thesis on the subject!
ye could! I thank you for all the money saved finding out the hard way!
Quote:
Sorry GT, aint buying it...you are a thinspiration!
better get used to it GT, tis the truth!

Later all, watching Caveman with Ringo Starr tonight.....we needs a laugh!

CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #306
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

Later all, watching Caveman with Ringo Starr tonight.....we needs a laugh!

I'm watching Men in Black II with the kiddios. . it is kinda/sorta good in a weird kinda/sorta way. . Will Smith is quite funny and kinda/sorta cute, too!! eheheh
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:26 PM   #307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
gotta go get me a drink. . that dayquill is sure drying me up!! here's to a great loss on sunday morning. .
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:57 AM   #308
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Just about!! And yes you will too! And you'll always have the long brown legs!
Thanks GT.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #309
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!! My dinner was a turkey breast grilled in Georgie!
You should do the grated cauliflower(why cant i spell that word-its like cinnamon!) and have 'rice' with your stirfry!
I bought cauliflower yesterday so I could make a make cheesey mash today. When I used to do Atkins, I made a great pizza with a cauli base. Tried grating it once but I don't think I did it right it was too watery...
Old 03-06-2011, 01:10 AM   #310
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
You are quite the chef! you and cody need to compare notes!!!
Her recipes and food look great!

Last edited by makemeslim; 03-06-2011 at 01:35 AM..
Old 03-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #311
Major LCF Poster!

[QUOTE=CCGirl;14440245]Oooh must get frech helper strips.....bad girl, do those toes! My french teacher once said, your feet should look like cherries beautiful enough to eat

gawd let her sleep in, she's so thin she needs the rest!

QUOTE]
Old 03-06-2011, 01:33 AM   #312
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Sunday everyone.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:11 AM   #313
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I bought cauliflower yesterday so I could make a make cheesey mash today. When I used to do Atkins, I made a great pizza with a cauli base. Tried grating it once but I don't think I did it right it was too watery...
Yum! I saw about that pizza base too! Mite have to try it!
Old 03-06-2011, 03:12 AM   #314
Big Yapper!!!!

No mini cupcakes peeps-TOM has eventually decided to vist! ............not really sure which smiley to put there!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:04 AM   #315
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yum! I saw about that pizza base too! Mite have to try it!
My daughter, absolutely raved about it! It was good. Not sure how a Stilly version would measure up? Less cheese and I love cheese but will prob give it a try this week...maybe make a meat feat version to up the legal proteins.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:07 AM   #316
Big Yapper!!!!

Just watched the final of The Biggest Loser UK-OMG the weight they lost was unbelievable! Like 5 or 6 st (70 or 80lbs)in 21 weeks!!! The winner lost 34%of his bodyweight and the runner up lost 31%. Peeps, I think it mite beat QWL!!!
Makeme, did you see it? I was for Will and Paddy(obviously, cos Paddy is irish! He!) i was sooooo happy that he got the holiday! And he just looks a completely different person! His jeans waist size went from a 44in to a 34in!!!
They were so inspirational!!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 03-06-2011, 04:10 AM   #317
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
My daughter, absolutely raved about it! It was good. Not sure how a Stilly version would measure up? Less cheese and I love cheese but will prob give it a try this week...maybe make a meat feat version to up the legal proteins.
Yeah, i've seen it a few times on the recipes-looks good! You could use low fat cheese for Stills! I reckon tho you need some cheese to bind it!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:21 AM   #318
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Just watched the final of The Biggest Loser UK-OMG the weight they lost was unbelievable! Like 5 or 6 st (70 or 80lbs)in 21 weeks!!! The winner lost 34%of his bodyweight and the runner up lost 31%. Peeps, I think it mite beat QWL!!!
Makeme, did you see it? I was for Will and Paddy(obviously, cos Paddy is irish! He!) i was sooooo happy that he got the holiday! And he just looks a completely different person! His jeans waist size went from a 44in to a 34in!!!
No. I did watch an episode or two but could not get into it...don't know why?? That is a lot of pounds though!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:25 AM   #319
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yeah, i've seen it a few times on the recipes-looks good! You could use low fat cheese for Stills! I reckon tho you need some cheese to bind it!
Can't remember what I used before but I am sure there was egg in it...be great if I could save all the cheese for the topping.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:32 AM   #320
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
No mini cupcakes peeps-TOM has eventually decided to vist! ............not really sure which smiley to put there!
Well, if its what you want, would not be supprised if it happend soon.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:37 AM   #321
Major LCF Poster!

So angry at the minute...silly family row, but it made me want to sabotage my diet...I haven’t but it would have been easy to do so...learning my triggers.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:48 AM   #322
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
So angry at the minute...silly family row, but it made me want to sabotage my diet...I haven’t but it would have been easy to do so...learning my triggers.
Good job makeme!!! Dont let anything get in you way of getting what you want! Sorry for the troubles tho!

Good Luck with the meatzza!!! Let us know what you come up with!
Old 03-06-2011, 06:00 AM   #323
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
TOM has a way of keepin us hangin sometimes. I am looking forward to your cupcakes someday. You are gonna make an amazing MOM! So filled with love and kindness, and all tall and thin with a cute round belly!!!

I'd like to have another, but will try to plan it out this time. Oh, and I need hubbys permission on that too!!
Old 03-06-2011, 06:01 AM   #324
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
so I guess there is something to this exercise thing.... sigh... why am I soooooo lazy
Old 03-06-2011, 06:05 AM   #325
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
gotta go get me a drink. . that dayquill is sure drying me up!! here's to a great loss on sunday morning. .
Your already up and at em!!! You must be feeling better- I hope!!!

So, I hopped on the scale today and it gave me some bad news. Up 2 - 140. I knew I shouldnt have gotten on the darn thing. Not changing my stats though! I've been doing the same old thing. Coffee, CL, Chicken (but I did add hot sauce the last 2 days)

I know from experience that the scale flucuates. So newbies, dont get discouraged if this happens to you. Just keep going and you will be presently surprised in a few days with a big whoosh! (at least thats what Im hoping for)

Come on Peeps! Lets rock this!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 06:06 AM   #326
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi CC!!!! thanks for always makin us smile!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 06:32 AM   #327
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good job makeme!!! Dont let anything get in you way of getting what you want! Sorry for the troubles tho!

Good Luck with the meatzza!!! Let us know what you come up with!
Thanks Al...nothing serious...laying the law down with my young son (11). He knows that I'm a softie and pushes the boundaries sometimes, but I have decided that he is at the age where I really need to put my foot down, for his own good you know...so he is confined to his room for the rest of the day and I have removed all the little "luxuries" like games and stuff for the next week (I already limit week time play). What most annoyed me is that other half did not back me up as much as I would of liked because I am afraid he is also a bit into Xbox...I warned him that’s why its called the Xbox, lol...if he is not careful, he will soon end up one.

Last edited by makemeslim; 03-06-2011 at 06:46 AM..
Old 03-06-2011, 06:33 AM   #328
Blabbermouth!!!

Where are the girls??!! Hope all is well! .... and what happened to BASS?

Becky!!! Whats going on? Tell msgirl we're thinking of her!!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:00 AM   #329
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Thanks Al...nothing serious...laying the law down with my young son (11). He knows that I'm a softie and pushes the boundaries sometimes, but I have decided that he is at the age where I really need to put my foot down, for his own good you know...so he is confined to his room for the rest of the day and I have removed all the little "luxuries" like games and stuff for the next week (I already limit week time play). What most annoyed me is that other half did not back me up as much as I would of liked because I am afraid he is also a bit into Xbox...I warned him that’s why its called the Xbox, lol...he will soon end up one.
My hubby is an xbox junkie too!!!

Im trying hard to start early and lay down the law now!!! It so hard sometimes to back up my little threats, but the little ones need it or they will walk all over us in their teens. Raising my voice doesnt help, and I dont like to anyway, so I found that taking away the toys is the only thing I can do. Works on my son, but my daughter could care less. She'll sit on her bed and look out the window and be content, she is so stubborn. If I threaten no snack, that doesnt even work on her. She's only 4 so the timeouts dont last long.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:59 AM   #330
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Well, if its what you want, would not be supprised if it happend soon.
Not planned for another couple of years-but lets just say if there was a surprise I wouldn't be too upset!! Daddy cupcake, now hmmmm!!!