Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 07:55 AM   #631
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
AL: You will MAKE it! Keep up the great work!
I will! I will! I promise!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2011, 07:55 AM   #632
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Al! I see your light on! I'm officially trying to get to yours and Gt's status. .just call me mini blabbermouth. .
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:58 AM   #633
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Ok. Gals. . We must thing of something positive to call our March group. . .

Marching into a better body the Stillman's Weigh?

March Madness. .

Springing into March?

IDK. .just throwing it out there. . I want March to be a fabulous month. .soooo looking forward to this darn snow to be gone. .wanna walk outside. .wanna ride my bike. . wanna stop being a prisioner of by fat body and warm house!

Who's in?
I love all your ideas!!! and of course IM IN!!!! Sooooooooooo looking forward to getting out and moving!!! Winter stinks!
Old 02-27-2011, 07:58 AM   #634
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Even though I woke up feeling extra crappy. . stupid cold has moved to my head and it just aches. . I still feel very positive about my meat filled weekend. .

Started my morning off with 2 Boiled Eggs and alittle turkey sausage with hot sauce. . .

Sorry, Al. .I did end up buy SF Creamer last night. . I had to. . I had a coupon which made the big one only .29! It is such a nice treat and if Becks can do it. . so can I!! Seriously. . what is life without coffee inthe morning? I'd rather stick a pin in my eye than go without right now..
Old 02-27-2011, 07:59 AM   #635
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Al! I see your light on! I'm officially trying to get to yours and Gt's status. .just call me mini blabbermouth. .
you got it mini!!!!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:00 AM   #636
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Al; Thank you. The post is heartfelt for sure.

IM: I really like the "springing into March" because it inspires movement! And it is hopeful. I kindof feel resistant to Marching into March because I am a rebel when it comes to regiment stuff on a personal basis... I know, its weird. But the Springing into March makes me feel like a lioness about ready to meet her calculated goal... Roar! LOL
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #637
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Sorry, Al. .I did end up buy SF Creamer last night. . I had to. . I had a coupon which made the big one only .29! It is such a nice treat and if Becks can do it. . so can I!! Seriously. . what is life without coffee inthe morning? I'd rather stick a pin in my eye than go without right now..
too funny

if you and Becky can do it, that means I get to have some too!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #638
Senior LCF Member

Al; I know you will!! Just stay on the boards and I will be sending strong thoughts and prayers your way! You are too close to start any sabotoge now!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:03 AM   #639
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

IM: I really like the "springing into March" because it inspires movement! And it is hopeful. I kindof feel resistant to Marching into March because I am a rebel when it comes to regiment stuff on a personal basis... I know, its weird. But the Springing into March makes me feel like a lioness about ready to meet her calculated goal... Roar! LOL
Im with Anything!

Springing into March... Stillman Style

We can't go wrong!!! Roar. Lets attack this once and for all!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:04 AM   #640
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I was at the grocery store at 11:00 last night!! Loved it. . flew through the store and saved 226.00 to boot! I got some excellent deals on meat. .The tyson cooked strips are always a life saver when I dont' have anything else to grab and go. .Love the steak ones!

Hey guys. .do you want to list our go to meals for the start of March's thread. . might give us some new ideas and it may encourage some of the lurkers to come out and join the party. . I kinda fall back into the tuna lettuce egg routine, myself. . but I know there are some creative peeps out there. . .

I grilled a plain chicken breast with some odd spices the other night and it was eggs-ellent!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:05 AM   #641
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

I hear ya. . Rarrrrrr. . I love that. .
Old 02-27-2011, 08:06 AM   #642
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Al; I know you will!! Just stay on the boards and I will be sending strong thoughts and prayers your way! You are too close to start any sabotoge now!
Youre the best! If it wasnt for you guys I would still be a miserable mess! Just a few days on plan and Im already feeling like myself again. I am so sure that this will not backfire!!!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:07 AM   #643
Senior LCF Member

Ladies; How about drinking iced tea in the mornings for a week, and sans the coffee so creamer won't be an issue? You guys will lose so fast without creamer! Plus your arteries won't get clogged! You can live longer... you can meet your goal faster, then you can have creamer... you will save twentynine cents... you can pretend its lent for a week.. you can do it in honor of the worlds orphans... etc... etc...
You can pretend its warm outside, and spring already, get pumped for bikini season...
How about it you creamer people? Do I hear a buy in?
Old 02-27-2011, 08:07 AM   #644
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
too funny

if you and Becky can do it, that means I get to have some too!
Grab yourself some scissors and get to clipping. . Special Offers | COFFEE-MATE®

They make SF French Vanilla which is to die for when you haven't had anything else. . Just, please. . no drinking from the container. .pour a little into your cup!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:09 AM   #645
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Ladies; How about drinking iced tea in the mornings for a week, and sans the coffee so creamer won't be an issue? You guys will lose so fast without creamer! Plus your arteries won't get clogged! You can live longer... you can meet your goal faster, then you can have creamer... you will save twentynine cents... you can pretend its lent for a week.. you can do it in honor of the worlds orphans... etc... etc...
You can pretend its warm outside, and spring already, get pumped for bikini season...
Nahh. .thanks for the pep talk. .but now I gotta use it. . its there, ya know? Heheheh. . OK. here's the deal. .When it stops snowing, I'll stop creamer! deal? Deal?
Old 02-27-2011, 08:11 AM   #646
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OK. .my head is coming out of the fog .coffee kicking in. . I have to do something productive today. . Keep on meating, gals! TTFN
Old 02-27-2011, 08:12 AM   #647
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I was at the grocery store at 11:00 last night!! Loved it. . flew through the store and saved 226.00 to boot! I got some excellent deals on meat. .The tyson cooked strips are always a life saver when I dont' have anything else to grab and go. .Love the steak ones!

Hey guys. .do you want to list our go to meals for the start of March's thread. . might give us some new ideas and it may encourage some of the lurkers to come out and join the party. . I kinda fall back into the tuna lettuce egg routine, myself. . but I know there are some creative peeps out there. . .

I grilled a plain chicken breast with some odd spices the other night and it was eggs-ellent!
Im purposely being non-inventful these days for my own good, but I can still come up with some goodies for everyone else!!! stay tuned....

one off the top of my head is to make a wrap with an egg. (like a crepe but with just egg) throw in your diced spicy seasoned chicken with a splash of hot sauce and there ya go. Sprinkle with some dried cilantro for an added touch! and even make some seasoned cottage cheese sauce to pour on top.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:12 AM   #648
Senior LCF Member

IM: I like the idea of sharing go to foods... we need the support of getting excited about the STilly's eating plan and this is where we can find it... the rest of the world dosen't even want to hear about another skinless chicken breast seasoning idea... where as here... it would be encouraging. As I eat clean this month, there may be a time where I crave a new spice or a new idea so that my obsession with this way of eating can be encouraged.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #649
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

Im in for iced coffee! I am so siked about the scale going down that I probbly wont add back the cream for a while. I've already got a few days of black under my belt, and I have a feeling if I add the cream now, it will register a cheat and then I'll blow it and have to start all over agin. Just my crazy thinking. Im trying to do this like my very first round of Stills! Goal Weight - here I come!!

BTW...some of my very best diets have begun on lent, so I'm loving that I actually got a head start!!! Perhaps I will give up CL. That would be the true sacrifice right there...
Old 02-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #650
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
. .When it stops snowing, I'll stop creamer! deal? Deal?
put this in your siggy! holding you to it
Old 02-27-2011, 08:24 AM   #651
Senior LCF Member

AL: That egg wrap sounds soooo perfect! Thank you!

IM: Okay, well, I will pray for a hot spring eg early snow melt!! LOL... Deal.

Okay, I am going to take a sauna now, and then weight myself so the shock won't be as bad... I shouldn't even weight myself today but I am curious as to the damage. Next year when I retreat with my friends, I will lose 10 lbs before I go just so I can eat without regrets later. I did not eat after 4 pm however while there, so maybe the Angels will give me some credit for that! Here it goes... I will let you know the full extent of the damages later tonight.

A LC Stillmans retreat would NOT be a bad idea! If we all got together in a location like a woodsey cabin and just had a great time with great Stilly meals, WOW what an inspiration... someone would have to leave her boyfriend for a few days... ah. Summer would be a great time to plan it. And emky is in Ireland... but we could live webcast it and skype her??

I think I want to put some clips up on youtube about cooking Stilly's. That would be my goal this spring, summer. THere just isn't really anything Stilly on youtube except for a satire. Unless I am missing something. OR may be one of you would like to do this?
Old 02-27-2011, 08:28 AM   #652
Senior LCF Member

AL: Good!!!!!! You have the perfect mindset to make this happen for yourself! No cream till you get to maintenance. Get to goal, and no playing around. Just go for your dream! That is Dream not Cream! I have to eat extremely clean to do this too, and that is the only way I can do it, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Okay, thanks for being there for me everyone... onto my sauna... stay true.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:28 AM   #653
Blabbermouth!!!

me grilling my chicken breast doesnt make for good youtubing....
Old 02-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #654
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Just go for your dream! That is Dream not Cream!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:34 AM   #655
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Myungsunkim22
WOE: Medifast/Stillman's
Had my two HB eggs with a little s&p! Half an hour til my next meal!

^_^

I recommend Crest Whitestrips if you have a bad craving...you can't eat with them on plus you have beautifully white teeth!

How do you all cook/season your chicken breasts?
Myungsunkim22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #656
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myungsunkim22 View Post
I recommend Crest Whitestrips if you have a bad craving...you can't eat with them on plus you have beautifully white teeth!
great idea!!!!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:47 AM   #657
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi Kelsey! Welcome! Big congrats on your weight-loss so far! Great! Your menu looks spot-on! Stilly would be proud! Watch the coke zero, if it stalls you, drop it! Dunno what the sweetners in it are. I loooooooove greek yoghurt! It has a lot of fat and therefore cals. You can get a fat-free one though. Stillman said no dairy, but The Dukan diet, the first phase being exactly QWL, allows it-so if it doesn't stall you, eat up!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:47 AM   #658
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myungsunkim22 View Post
How do you all cook/season your chicken breasts?
I have to grill it! Dont like it baked, and especially not boiled-.

I have used every seasoning under the sun! The only one I try not to use is the onion powder cause I just figure it has more carbs..and I would use a lot. I can control garlic powder though.

I have grilled up 12 at a time, or 24 if you slice em in half...and sprinkled every few with something different! The key is to have lots of meat on hand so you never get hungry and choose something bad just cause its all you have!!

Condiments are always mustard or hot sauce, and on a rare occasion soy sauce. I would water it down so I think Im getting more!!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #659
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
so how many outfits did that equal?? wow!
Well not that many, seen as she spent $6,000 on a coat!!!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:50 AM   #660
Blabbermouth!!!

Whats good on Meat- SPICES!!!!!!!!!!

Spices & Seeds--legal on Stillman QWL diet
Submitted by Aquaciser Glinda
From Stillman Quick Weight Loss Diet Cookbook
--page copied by a friend of a friend at her local library

Meat:
Allspice, Basil, Bay Leaves, Cayenne, (Red Pepper), Celery Salt, Chili, Cloves, Curry, Dill, Garlic, Marjoram, Mint, Mustard, Onion, Oregano, Paprika, Parsley, Pepper, Rosemary, Sage, Salt, Savory, Tarragon, Thyme, Turmeric

Poultry:
Basil, Bay Leaves, Cayenne, Celery Salt, Chervil, Coriander, Curry, Garlic, Ginger, Marjoram, Mint, Mustard, Onion, Oregano, Paprika, Parsley, Pepper, Poultry Seasoning, Rosemary, Saffron, Salt, Sage, Savory, Tarragon, Thyme

Fish/Shellfish:
Allspice, Bay Leaves, Cayenne, Celery Salt, Celery Seed, Chervil, Curry, Dill, Fennel, Garlic, Mace, Marjoram, Mint, Onion, Paprika, Parsley, Pepper, Rosemary, Sage, Salt, Savory, Thyme

Eggs/Legal(non-veggie)Salads
Bay Leaves, Cayenne, Celery Salt, Chervil, Coriander, Dill, Garlic, Onion, Oregano, Paprika, Parsley, Pepper, Sage, Salt, Tarragon, Thyme

This is straight from the book, too, and legal for Stillman QWL diet:

"Also useful in many recipes for a large variety of foods, to add flavor and texture: Caraway Seeds--Poppy Seeds, Sesame Seeds"