Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #421
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: emky
Stats: CW:144 GW:130
WOE: Atkins + Shangri-la
Start Date: January 2014
Hi everyone. Glad to see V-day has been a turning point for many.

It was my high-intensity day on the treadmill; I followed through as usual. Over one month of exercising now. I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure I have less belly fat and I feel much healthier (my lungs are happy!).

What else, what else? I ate less than usual yesterday, clocking in around 1300 calories. I know many of you naturally eat less than that on Stillmans, but I never seem to lose my hunger completely. Which is okay, I believe.

Pee sticks are getting steadily darker and I like having a potential man as incentive to keep going.

Note to self: the less I'm at home, the better my eating habits!!
emky is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 08:03 AM   #422
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
I'll have to google Ga Ga to see if I can catch the show. . What, may I ask, was up with the egg thing? do you think she is secretly a Stillmanite herself? Just asking. .

Back in full force.. .I bypassed the carbinators yesterday and already feel less bloated!! Yippee~!!!! I've already over eaten today. . .(Not that I can't on Stillmans'). . Boiled egg, a little ground meat and some seasoned beef. . all covered in Hot Sauce! I'm officially hooked again. . Hubby is getting back on for awhile too. We've decided to De-carb for at least a week and see where it brings us. We've totally given up on walking so I think we need to renew those vows, as well. . He's only gained a little. . I was quite surprised when I got back on the scales (today) I still stuck at 165!! OMG. .my body just does not want to move below that.. O well.. at least I know where I'm at and can start looking forward. . I really thought I was up at least 10 more than that. .I feel so full and beastly and aweful.. . .

Anyway,... at work and I gotta get something done today. . Will check in later.. Thanks for being so forgiving.. Love to all
Old 02-15-2011, 08:09 AM   #423
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You guys are my heros. . Keep up the exercise. . it does a body good!!!.. .

I'm gonna do some kegels at work. . does that count? TMI.. I know. . .hehehe. .but hey. .I wanna feel like I accomplished something today. . Every little bit counts!!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:49 AM   #424
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

There's no such thing as cheating, only choices! NO EXCUSES

Let's do this thing!!! Come on Peeps.. We cannot keep accepting Excuses. . We must make the Choice to do it for US. .
Old 02-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #425
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

CC. .you've been in the game for awhile. .How are you doing? Weight wise? Losing. .Holding your own? May I ask? If not, tell me to shut the heck up. .

I'm just curious. . I felt like I was on the roller coaster for so long and stuck for so long that I decided to jump off for awhile. . Now I'm back. . and hope that the system shock was what I needed. .

Let me know. .
Old 02-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #426
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Hey Gang! Just chiming in to let you know I'm still pretty much on the wagon. I've had a couple of off days...and I'm going on a weekend retreat that might be challenging for me....but I'm going to do my best to be pretty good.

I'd still LOVE to get to 145 and maintain somewhere between that and 150...but I seem to be stuck between 150 - 155 instead. I'm happy with that too...I just don't want it to creep up.

If I eat off plan, I try not to let it go over one day and that has worked for me...if I jump right back on the next morning.

I'm eating steak, egg salad and coffee w/splenda & cream. If I have the munchies terribly bad, I will eat a couple of slices of swiss cheese...but too much cheese causes problems.

The weather is nice in Mississippi this week and that's making me want to go walking...

I've increased my water drinking a lot the past two days due to reading the following thread... http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ma...-who-knew.html

I have been peeing all day! ha

Y'all be good!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #427
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Becks! Missed you. glad to see you are here!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #428
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Becks! Missed you. glad to see you are here!!!
THank Im!! it's great to see you too! I feel like I say the same thing every time I post! ha... Meat & coffee w/cream...my mainstays!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #429
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
You guys are my heros. . Keep up the exercise. . it does a body good!!!.. .

I'm gonna do some kegels at work. . does that count? TMI.. I know. . .hehehe. .but hey. .I wanna feel like I accomplished something today. . Every little bit counts!!
WTH is a kegel

Can't wait til spring to get moving again......the snow is five feet high in some places!

Quote:
CC. .you've been in the game for awhile. .How are you doing? Weight wise? Losing. .Holding your own? May I ask? If not, tell me to shut the heck up. .

I'm just curious. . I felt like I was on the roller coaster for so long and stuck for so long that I decided to jump off for awhile. . Now I'm back. . and hope that the system shock was what I needed. .

Let me know. .
I put on about 4 or 5 lbs. over the hols. I am ok with it.

Not excersizing really sucks, I had a great routine-out the door at 7 am for two miles every weekday.

Been researching a lot and studying Barry Gtove's papers. I think that the EFGT will be maintenance for me. I did 65 percent fat 25 protein and the rest incidental carbs all last week and no gain.

Some days I feel flatter, like my ribs could be razors.

Last Saturday I had turkey bacon and eggs and an hour later I was so bloated I looked preggers! Later that day at the mall I grabbed a pair of size 8 LRL jeans on sale and when I tried them on they whipped right on, like no struggle whatsoever.

And now I am a size 8 instead of 8.5 in most of my favorite brand shoes. I even got into a 7.5 at the mall on Saturday. I was looking at some sweaters size M and they looked enormous.

I'm not drinking enough water so salt really kills me. So far this week I have really less appetite and have been doing lunch and a snack around 6 pm. Yesterday I made chili (no beans) and had about 1.5 cups. Today I baked up some chik thighs skin on and had two. 1/4 c. full fat regular (not greek) yogurt with two tbsps of strawberries and Splenda. If I get hungry later I will have a cube of cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Hey Gang! Just chiming in to let you know I'm still pretty much on the wagon. I've had a couple of off days...and I'm going on a weekend retreat that might be challenging for me....but I'm going to do my best to be pretty good.

I'd still LOVE to get to 145 and maintain somewhere between that and 150...but I seem to be stuck between 150 - 155 instead. I'm happy with that too...I just don't want it to creep up.

If I eat off plan, I try not to let it go over one day and that has worked for me...if I jump right back on the next morning.

I'm eating steak, egg salad and coffee w/splenda & cream. If I have the munchies terribly bad, I will eat a couple of slices of swiss cheese...but too much cheese causes problems.

The weather is nice in Mississippi this week and that's making me want to go walking...

I've increased my water drinking a lot the past two days due to reading the following thread... http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ma...-who-knew.html

I have been peeing all day! ha

Y'all be good!
woohoo look who found her way back!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #430
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
THank Im!! it's great to see you too! I feel like I say the same thing every time I post! ha... Meat & coffee w/cream...my mainstays!
Whatever works. .and it looks like its working for you!!! Congrats! I bet you feel ma-valous, dahling!
Old 02-15-2011, 03:17 PM   #431
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well. .CC. .I was gonna post the link for Kegels. but I think that's best left for the super-ooper on-line investigator like yourself. . Have fun!!!

Sounds like you are doing awesome. . and congrats on staying so in tune with your bod. . its nice to know when you need water. .I gotta start listening to mine a little more. .
Old 02-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #432
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Peeps! Could I be going through carb withdrawal already? OOMMMMGGGG. my head is hurting like a . . well. .it's really hurting. . I gotta take some pain meds and grill me up some chicken (Lemon/Pepper) to be exact. . MMmmm. .just like the good old days. . I miss meat almost as much as I once missed carbs. . .

I have an all day training session and I am not used to sitting still so long. . the trick is going to be lunch . . I am not sure what is on the menu but last time they had all starchy stuff for breakfast and lunch was basically sandwiches. . I could bring eggs but I don't want to stink everyone out. . I guess I'll mention that I"m diabetic and see if they can bring me some meat! is that so wrong?
Old 02-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #433
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
WTH is a kegel
. I was looking at some sweaters size M and they looked enormous.
!
I want a size Medium to look enormous!!! I think my back fat came back. all 10 pounds on my back. .How in the heck do I get rid of that??? I can never, ever gain anything in my butt. .always with the back. .
Old 02-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #434
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

what people send in emails in the north country.....

Old 02-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #435
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Well. .CC. .I was gonna post the link for Kegels. but I think that's best left for the super-ooper on-line investigator like yourself. . Have fun!!!

Sounds like you are doing awesome. . and congrats on staying so in tune with your bod. . its nice to know when you need water. .I gotta start listening to mine a little more. .
LOL I hear it, I just don't listen until it's too late aand my mouth tasres like a$$then I have to mainline it

Quote:
Peeps! Could I be going through carb withdrawal already? OOMMMMGGGG. my head is hurting like a . . well. .it's really hurting. . I gotta take some pain meds and grill me up some chicken (Lemon/Pepper) to be exact. . MMmmm. .just like the good old days. . I miss meat almost as much as I once missed carbs. . .

I have an all day training session and I am not used to sitting still so long. . the trick is going to be lunch . . I am not sure what is on the menu but last time they had all starchy stuff for breakfast and lunch was basically sandwiches. . I could bring eggs but I don't want to stink everyone out. . I guess I'll mention that I"m diabetic and see if they can bring me some meat! is that so wrong?
O yeah it only takes a day......load the painkillers!

I always have the I am diabetic line ready......and don't forget to tell them you're a celiac! (allergic to wjeat/gluten)

gotta go feed barn cats BBL
Old 02-16-2011, 04:56 AM   #436
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Morning!!!!!

Yay! Beckys back!!!! and still doing awesome, might I add!!!

I loved hearing about your routine CC! Its workin for ya and you get to have so much fun shopping!!! i wish I were tall. I had to wear 11s yesterday...

IM2- Back fat over here too!!! But I actually have a butt now!! I know it'll be one of the first to go though, after my 'big' boobs..

I picked up a huge package of prime rib yesterday. $90 - but it was like 15 lbs. I had a heck of a time chopping that sucker up, but I threw a couple steaks on the grill, and it was yum-o!! I have a few roasts too that I'll try to bake in a few days. They really are pretty lean if you dont count all the delicious fattiness around the edges. I'm roaring like a lion this week. gonna tear into my meat and get this extra weight off!!!!!!!!!!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:03 AM   #437
Blabbermouth!!!

no cream in my coffee, but i want it bad.....

seems like I can stick with meat fairly easily, but it is sooo tough to give up my drinks. (wine and crystal light included) Yes we are allowed artificially sweetened drinks, but if I were to add up the carbs in my gallons of CL...it probably wouldnt even be considered Atkins induction!!!!

just rambling here...I want to have an 8 pound loss like the last time and I know i cant do unless I eliminate. and Im thinkng whats more important...my coffee dessert or my bathing suit.... Im pulling out my bathing suit today and im putting it on... i may even post the horror show so stay tuned....

GT- whatcha upto??
Old 02-16-2011, 05:10 AM   #438
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
i am so lucky I dont run into this!!!! I would probably excuse myself during lunch and sit in the car talking on the phone, and pop a few eggs. Not to suggest you do that cause it is totally weird and what we shouldnt be doing. It would just be me avoiding an embarrassing situation. now if I were skinny again, I know i would pull out my tupperware of ground beef or chicken and eat it proudly and not care. This is why, my friends, I need to be skinny again!!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:12 AM   #439
Blabbermouth!!!

and for the record...kegels count!! hahaha
Old 02-16-2011, 05:20 AM   #440
Blabbermouth!!!

emky- congrats on one month of exercise!!!! wow! Im impressed!!!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:21 AM   #441
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADLMA View Post
LOL I had one egg. I am thinking I am not as fond of eggs as Aleria is. One was almost too many. LOL
Aleriaaa is way to fond of food in general. One is never enough of anything!!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:22 AM   #442
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Valentines Day! Happy VD everyone! I am back on board. Need to lose those last 7 lbs, but I am being gentle about it. I got back from a seminar that served carbs 2x a day... I enjoyed my HB eggs though! Then went out to eat with Mom. Not too bad there... but on the way home... carbed out a bit... I was only up 2 lbs this morning. So I am back to having to lose 7 lbs. No bigger. No out of town or social committments which is great. Totally up to my schedule. So no excuses.
Hey girlie!!! Good to see you back too!!! Those 7 will be gone with the quickness! Go meat! Go!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:15 AM   #443
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ADLMA
I've had more eggs. Seriously, I think Aleria likes them way way more than I. My hubby got a salad for me. Normally, I'd be way cool with this. LOL It is my dream salad...a small bed of greens, a bit of cheese, a few olives, and some cranberries. LOL Why does he present this to me on my second day of this WOE?

We are to have warm weather here today, so I shall walk...if I walk a whooooole lot, can I eat my salad? He also got two lovely rolls for me. I gave them to the children. OK. I am sooo putting too much energy in worrying about that salad!
ADLMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #444
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hey peeps! Sooooooo glad to see Im2 back! .......and Becky ........and Anything It just keeps getting better!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:43 AM   #445
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Hey Girls!!! Missed ya yesterday!!! Funny thing. I received a flower delivery yesterday and they forgot the box of chocolates!!! Hubby was not happy about it at all, but Im taking it as a sign!!!!
good huuby for the flowers!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:47 AM   #446
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
i am so lucky I dont run into this!!!! I would probably excuse myself during lunch and sit in the car talking on the phone, and pop a few eggs. Not to suggest you do that cause it is totally weird and what we shouldnt be doing. It would just be me avoiding an embarrassing situation. now if I were skinny again, I know i would pull out my tupperware of ground beef or chicken and eat it proudly and not care. This is why, my friends, I need to be skinny again!!!!
I do the I've an upset stomach thing!!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:47 AM   #447
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Aleriaaa is way to fond of food in general. One is never enough of anything!!
Old 02-16-2011, 08:26 AM   #448
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Thanks for the "Welcome back!" ! It is inspiring to be welcomed!

ADLMA: How did you do with the salad? I have found myself so distressed over stuff like that I just toss it out, and feel better afterward... not worth the torture to deicde....
You could say "That salad was good!" Because of course it was, you just never ate it! LOL.

Just getting back from a seminar with the best pastries, I know about the buffet stuff. I felt better eating my HB eggs. One day, the last, I had raw almonds. Big mistake. Threw me off after all the sacrifice, but better than a muffin!!

After being clean yesterday, no weight loss to speak of, okay 4oz. But I didn't formally exercise and I didn't have my water, so I can not complain. I am going to ramp it up with 30 minutes on the trampoline and a sauna (to increase metabolism). And I am committing to drinking at least 64 oz of water.

My weight is 149 this morning. So I have gained 2 lbs this last week, after my carb fest for a day. That was with taking carb intercept and Laci's superdieters tea. It could have been worse. After drinking my water today, and excersizing, I am looking forward to a 2 lbs weight loss tomorrow, to make up for the no loss today when I ate clean yesterday. Two lbs tomorrow is my goal. I sooo want to be 145 by this weekend, meaning Sunday morning!

Alerria; The bathing suit will taste better than the indulgences... and it can be experienced for a longer length of time. You will feel sooo yummy wearing that sexy suit!
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #449
Senior LCF Member

IM: You stay true to yourself during those lunch breaks. No one will take care of you like you can take care of you! If you eat Stillies, and take a little nap in your car, no one will even question it! And you will feel so much better! I put a bit more mustard on my eats so I don't feel as deprived! LOL.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:36 AM   #450
Senior LCF Member

If you all noticed I have my 60 lbs pic up now. I actually have lost 68 lbs, so I am wanting that 70 lbs pic up soon. I won't put it up until I can actually maintain it for a week or so. (I would hate to exchange it later LOL)

Note to self: After I maintain 145 for a week or two, say, 10 days, start for the 140 goal. Then STOP so your face won't sag more!!

Okay, eggs are hard boiled... by for now...