Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Sensible
Stats: 284/255/150
WOE: QWL
Start Date: October 2010
Stillman Brownie Recipe

Hi,

I remember seeing a recipe for Browines made with eggs and sweetener, cream cheese and cocoa. I can't find my copy. Anyone know where I can get it? I need a chocolate fix real bad.
Sensible is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 06:38 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Sensible
Stats: 284/255/150
Start Date: October 2010
Found it!! I use fat free cream cheese. It's quite tasty!

BROWNIE MOCK DANISH
2 ounces cream cheese
1 egg
4 teaspoons granulated Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda
1 teaspoon cocoa
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

In a small, microwaveable bowl, soften the cream cheese on HIGH 30 seconds. Beat well with a spoon until creamy. Add the egg and beat very well until creamy; blend in the remaining ingredients. Use a small rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl so that all the batter is in the bottom. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; rotate the bowl and cook another 30 seconds. If the center still looks too runny, cook another 30 seconds. It may take up to 2 minutes total, depending on your microwave. The center should be a bit soft for the danish filling effect. Immediately, run a small rubber spatula around the danish, then under it to release it from the bowl. If you wait until it cools, it will be stuck to the bowl. Transfer to a small plate. Cool until just warm or cool completely before eating.

Makes 1 serving
Do not freeze

With granular Splenda:
Per Serving: 291 Calories; 25g Fat; 11g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 5g Net Carbs

With liquid Splenda:
Per Serving: 283 Calories; 25g Fat; 11g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs
Sensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:02 AM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
and of course my eyes locked in on the word "brownie" this morning... had to check this out and it sounds really good. thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately, I wont be adding it to my meaty menu for a while. No treats for me until I get back to 113.
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote