Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #151
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Oh my gosh. The kinect is fun!!!! Played this game joy ride...so cool.

Well, I still have that tiny headache behind my eyes, and Im off to bed. Im glad I stuck to plan and got up and moved around a bit.

menu today was no cream coffee x3 (or was it 4??)
tuna - plain
lots of ground turkey - plain but last few spoonfuls with mustard
mango peach tea crystal light
a vitamin

BB tomorrow!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #152
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
ooops. just saw you changed your mind. Sorry to all the skinny guys out there that are actually in style...
OK. .I just have to comment. .Hubby and I were watching the ad for Pajama jeans on TV last night. . of course he made some comment about. . yep.. you can wear them to Walmart.. I, on the other hand, was thinking. . boy . .those might actually fit my butt!!! See.. men don't notice anything. . which may be a really good thing.. .
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #153
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
oh! and I picked up a frozen turkey breast today. Was all happy and pulled out my slow cooker...the stupid gravy pack and guts were frozen inside!!! I didnt even think of that! I rememebr IM2 saying to cook it frozen though..its thawing in my fridge for a few days..sigh

and that gravy pack is going right in the trash once i can pull it out!
you can pull it out once it thaws. . I've cooked it and then removed it. . There is a lot of juice (which I do not save. . my dogs love turkey day.. skin, juice, organs, necks, more skin.. . they love it)
Old 01-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #154
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am so thrilled to log in and see all the enthusiasm all over the board. . I have a lot to say but just can't get my thoughts in order tonight. . cooking up a storm as I plan to stick to plan 110%. . my vacation killed me and I feel it. . really concentrating on my protein right now. Had tuna for breakfast and some soup for lunch. . XOXO. . I'm gonna so rock 2011. . how bout you?
Old 01-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #155
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yay to all. . ya'all who stayed on plan today. . I was excellent up until 9:27 tonight. . (((sigh))) tomorrow is another day. . and just for the record.. it wasn't food that lured me in, either. . darn football and ??
Old 01-03-2011, 08:51 PM   #156
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Al: I hope you kept your reserve up!

Everyone; I love seeing the new dedication on this board. It is very inspiring. You know, if I can just make it through one week of strict Stillman I would most likely lose that last four lbs that I am battling with. My water drinking has not been good. That is because I will not drink it till the afternoon, then be up all night at the RR and be too tired the next day! So I need to vow to drink all 64 oz before 2 pm. Even though I do know that it is best to drink 8 oz an hour.

I bought a rump roast tonight and put it in the crock pot and am letting it cook all night. I am going to go strict this week. And then I will get this four lbs over. So my dedication is such that I will eat no more than 3 eggs a night, and just eat mustard with my meat and drink all my water. That should do it!

I hope this week goes by quickly.
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #157
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: milo_juniper
Stats: 150's/117g (5'3")
WOE: Stillman's for now
Another benefit to taking vitamins is that they help your hair and nails grow! I've been taking prenatal vitamins for 10 days and I swear my hair is growing faster than usual.

I have somewhat sad news to report: I cheated
I was having a pretty good day (turkey sausage, shrimp cocktail, hardboiled eggs, jello) until I went to a coffee shop. I know I should have gotten a black coffee with davinci syrup, but I chose a medium soy latte with davinci's. I picked it because I haven't had a latte in a long time, and once I get to maintainence I plan on having the occasional latte...but I since I can't eat dairy, that means it would have to be a soy latte...so I was doing a test run to see if I even liked soy lattes. Turns out I do, it was delicious! And I didn't think the carb count would be too bad, but according to the starby's website, it was 23 carbs!

So, no more lattes for me. I'm going to make up for it by having a couple of lean meat only days (no eggs, no jello, no ketchup). Tomorrow I go to the store to buy ground turkey and tuna.

In fact, it's going to be a lean meat week while it's TOM. Then I'll weigh myself on Friday and hopefully I will be in the 140's! Once I make it to 140 proper, I'll be considered "normal weight" instead of "overweight" on the BMI scale.

I can't wait to post on Friday and tell ya'll how right Aleriaaa is, and about how much weight I lost by doing lean meat only for a few days!

Q: What WOE will you transition into once you hit goal?

I plan on starting Atkins, but I'm not sure if I should start Atkins once I reach goal, or once I'm 5-10lbs away from goal. Also, should I do the Induction and then transition into OWL? Or can I jump into OWL right away?

Last edited by milo_juniper; 01-03-2011 at 09:26 PM..
milo_juniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:56 AM   #158
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
OK. .I just have to comment. .Hubby and I were watching the ad for Pajama jeans on TV last night. . of course he made some comment about. . yep.. you can wear them to Walmart.. I, on the other hand, was thinking. . boy . .those might actually fit my butt!!! See.. men don't notice anything. . which may be a really good thing.. .
this is the best invention ever!!! My 4 year old has pants like that and I kept saying to myself... I wish they came in my size.. I like to be comfortable! I need some of those and now I can have them!!!

a little off subject, but I put on leggings last night with a t-shirt so I could do my dance moves. I found that it was easier to cheat with the baggy pants and sweatshirt because the kinect didnt really know where my limbs were..

Now I am not a stretch pant wearer and the game takes snapshots of you while your playing and puts funny comments to them later. it was hilarious!!!! and the camera took 10 pounds off! I swear, I thought it would be horrible, put it wasnt too bad!!! those pics/videos are priceless. they will take a few seconds of your move (which for me is very awkward movement) and loop it over and over again. Hubby and I feel like kids again. We're all fighting to see who goes next!! Enough xbox talk... I love those pajama jeans and if I see them in a store, I will buy them.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:59 AM   #159
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
you can pull it out once it thaws. . I've cooked it and then removed it. . There is a lot of juice (which I do not save. . my dogs love turkey day.. skin, juice, organs, necks, more skin.. . they love it)
I may try to run it under water today to get them out. I want me some turkey breast!! too afraid to cook it with the plastic and dont want the guts to put off any weird flavors...but if you say it works, I will try it next time! thx!
Old 01-04-2011, 05:15 AM   #160
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Yay to all. . ya'all who stayed on plan today. . I was excellent up until 9:27 tonight. . (((sigh))) tomorrow is another day. . and just for the record.. it wasn't food that lured me in, either. . darn football and ??
I had a moment (or a few) last night and my brain kept saying..oh just one more day. Go ahead, you wont be much different tomorrow. I thought of you guys and how I didnt want to have to report yet another day down the drain. Theres been too much of that coming from me lately. I get all pumped up and then I fail.

I kept thinking just dont do it dont do it dont do it, and I couldnt allow myself back in the kitchen. I shared with hubby how I was struggling, and instead of eating I talked about it. He let me complain and whine and the moment passed.

Then, I almost caved on crusts after making my kids lunch. I had to literally run to the garbage to throw them out fast.

So I dont really know how I summoned up the willpower to stay away. Just tell yourseld one or two weeks of my life to try to make a differnce. After that, it'll be simple!!

I really wish you had more time here too. It was so much easier when we were all around all day!!!! Looking forward to your results today! YOU CAN DO IT!! and hopefully I CAN TOO!!

and I almost caved on wine... dieting can be sooooooo boring..
Old 01-04-2011, 05:54 AM   #161
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
You know, if I can just make it through one week of strict Stillman I would most likely lose that last four lbs that I am battling with.

I bought a rump roast tonight and put it in the crock pot and am letting it cook all night. I am going to go strict this week. And then I will get this four lbs over. So my dedication is such that I will eat no more than 3 eggs a night, and just eat mustard with my meat and drink all my water. That should do it!

I hope this week goes by quickly.
Spoken like the true stillmanite that you are!!! Bad news is the week will go by very slow for us, but we're all in this together!!!!! We can do it!

just sippin on my no cream coffee right now. had my vitamin breakfast- yum..
Old 01-04-2011, 05:58 AM   #162
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey Milo- brush that latte off. Todays a new day and you can do it. Looking at it closely, Stillman would probably rather you have a couple extra carbs than any extra fat, so your good in his book. I like the idea of keeping it clean and no ketchup moving forward. Put those lattes on your maintenance plan!! You'll be there shortly!!! woohoo!!!

I dont have a maintenance plan, but when Im ready again to come up with one, I'll fill ya in!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 06:00 AM   #163
Blabbermouth!!!

and Stillmans maintenance plan for after QWL is stay slim eating, where you count calories depending on your height. He advises to go back on QWL for a week anytime your weight is up 3 pounds from your ideal weight. (whick for me happens with one extra bite- haha)
Old 01-04-2011, 06:20 AM   #164
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ojay
Stats: 253/231/220
WOE: Atkins/Stillman
Start Date: June 2010
Am doing fine been having 1l sugar free yogurt evry day wit 6piece of meat and plenty water and am fine no cravings no mood swings wld start strict stillmans once my yogurt finishes,have a stillman day every1 we rock
ojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:41 AM   #165
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojay View Post
I cant thank Each n every1 of ??? enough,am goin 2 give dis my best shot n see how far ild go,did d yogurt diet 2day n am down 2lbs now,I L??? You All,You al r Wonderful
OJ, I don't know what's available in your area but yogurt should be greek style-twice the protein of regular Dannon or Yoplait.

Way to go on the loss!!!!!!!!!!!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:41 AM   #166
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Hey ladies.. Just popping in to say Good Morning.. I am doing very good on my lower fat Atkins...I have to tell you I am craving turkey so much.. I have one in my freezer..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:42 AM   #167
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010