Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 07:50 AM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Wish I could say that!
still wishing over here....
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 07:55 AM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Well folks, for Spiritual reasons I am going to turn off the internet for a week (if I can make it that long! haha)

I'm going to be doing some food fasting too...just trying to regain focus and plug into spending time seeking God and shake some "stuff" off.

I haven't fasted food in a long time and I'm a little nervous about it...usually thinking about fasting makes me want to eat carbs big time!
OK Beck. Cant you give up cream? Now that would be a better choice. Not the internet!!!!! Not LCF!!! Im just kidding around. We'll miss you but I think its great what you're doing!

However.. I am very curious about this fast, and would love to hear how its going. You may even convince me to join you. I swear, it might be easier to not eat at all than to go back to my tuna pouches. I know it wouldnt be for the same reasons as you but if you want a buddy, Im in.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:55 AM   #33
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Happy New Year, y'all. It's great to have a fresh start, isn't it? Cheers to our goals!

Well, I have BF's cold and I feel and sound awful, and to add insult to injury I managed to slam my right pinkie in the door of my truck yesterday while shopping.....if it weren't so painful at the time it was hysterical..........desperately pawing through the console for tissues or paper towels trying not to bleed all over everything, finally finding a wet one to wrap the finger in, trying not to pass out then lurking in the store bandaging it up and holding it on a bag of frozen green beans to get the throbbing pain down......

lovely way to start the new year, yep

not really hungry but I keep thinking about the cube steak in the fridge......yum
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Heya Ladies.. unfortunately I haven't been too good lately...so I am looking for something to jump start it...just a day though..

Aleriaaa..If I eat egg salad.. it does a number on my stomach...how weird is that..OMG I can put away tons of meat...LOL....however you know water..doesn't help me lose weight...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:59 AM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Happy New Year, y'all. It's great to have a fresh start, isn't it? Cheers to our goals!

Well, I have BF's cold and I feel and sound awful, and to add insult to injury I managed to slam my right pinkie in the door of my truck yesterday while shopping.....if it weren't so painful at the time it was hysterical..........desperately pawing through the console for tissues or paper towels trying not to bleed all over everything, finally finding a wet one to wrap the finger in, trying not to pass out then lurking in the store bandaging it up and holding it on a bag of frozen green beans to get the throbbing pain down......

lovely way to start the new year, yep

not really hungry but I keep thinking about the cube steak in the fridge......yum
OH HOW HORRIBLE CC!!!! I CANNT POSSIBLY GIVE YOU ENOUGH HUGS!!!!!

Im glad it was the pinkie though..easiest one to do without while typing. (im selfish. I need you here)

Old 01-02-2011, 08:00 AM   #36

Getting there.. Let me just add.. that all of your stats are amazing...Congrats to thats..
Old 01-02-2011, 08:04 AM   #37
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Heya Ladies.. unfortunately I haven't been too good lately...so I am looking for something to jump start it...just a day though..

Aleriaaa..If I eat egg salad.. it does a number on my stomach...how weird is that..OMG I can put away tons of meat...LOL....however you know water..doesn't help me lose weight...
You are not alone!!! Im still trying to collect myself, brush myself off, and stand up straight. Its a lot harder than I thought, but it will happen!

When I was strictly meat, I was able to eat and eat eat and able to lose or maintain by the amount of fat I ate. Stomach always felt empty and flat, even after a 16 oz ribeye. I cant wait to get back to that!!! These carbs have really thrown me for a loop!

water...in all honesty, I dont even drink it. perhaps I should and follow the rules, but I think I will alsways be a crystal light junkie.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:05 AM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

poor CCs pinkie...
Old 01-02-2011, 08:10 AM   #39

OMG I thought I was alone.. because after my coffee, I drink orange sunrise crystal light...water just stays put in my system... and makes it worse..well I have been cheating for 2 days.. after being good since Nov 30th.. so I am going to put my right foot forward into Low Carbsville...!!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #40
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Getting there.. Let me just add.. that all of your stats are amazing...Congrats to thats..
GT IS AMAZING!!!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 08:14 AM   #41
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
OMG I thought I was alone.. because after my coffee, I drink orange sunrise crystal light...water just stays put in my system... and makes it worse..well I have been cheating for 2 days.. after being good since Nov 30th.. so I am going to put my right foot forward into Low Carbsville...!!!!
and my favorite would be the peach tea!, and the fruit punch, and the green tea peach mango, and walmarts version of apple cranberry, and ....

well I dont like the strawberry..Ill leave it at that!!

my left foot is right behind ya!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #42
Blabbermouth!!!

water makes me want to puke. sorry guys.. its the truth. especially with ketosis breath... I dont know how some of you do it!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 08:17 AM   #43
Blabbermouth!!!

Do you find that the orange is slightly acidic? Kinda burns my stomach. The grapefruit one does too, but they are still soooo yummy. Its more like the after effect...
Old 01-02-2011, 08:18 AM   #44

LOL I think I found my sister in choking down water LOLOL!!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 08:19 AM   #45
Blabbermouth!!!

GT..find a red cupcake!!! Im liking all the red all over the screen..

think red hot!!
Old 01-02-2011, 08:19 AM   #46
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
OH HOW HORRIBLE CC!!!! I CANNT POSSIBLY GIVE YOU ENOUGH HUGS!!!!!

Im glad it was the pinkie though..easiest one to do without while typing. (im selfish. I need you here)

OMG Al, you should have seen me......breathing through it like I was in labor....I couldn't believe it when it happened

Quote:
You are not alone!!! Im still trying to collect myself, brush myself off, and stand up straight. Its a lot harder than I thought, but it will happen!

When I was strictly meat, I was able to eat and eat eat and able to lose or maintain by the amount of fat I ate. Stomach always felt empty and flat, even after a 16 oz ribeye. I cant wait to get back to that!!! These carbs have really thrown me for a loop!

water...in all honesty, I dont even drink it. perhaps I should and follow the rules, but I think I will alsways be a crystal light junkie.
me, too.....I just can't do water

Quote:
go girl!!

Quote:
GT IS AMAZING!!!!!
O babe I so second that!

Last edited by CCGirl; 01-02-2011 at 08:21 AM..
Old 01-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

anything, good to see you here!

AWOL peeps, check in, check in please!
Old 01-02-2011, 08:21 AM   #48

OMG your going to think I am nuts.. but I find the Orange sunrise (Walmart's brand) tastes like orange juice...but I always add a splash of diet 7up in it or...when I can find it, the Diet Sierra mist cranberry, which makes it an orange/cranberry drink...or I like at Walmart the Hawaiian punch Orange flavor, which to me tastes like kool aid...I am not a big drinker...so it doesn't have that affect to me...but I love grape, and Cherry Lime too!! wow I never seen grapefruit.. but I don't like the bitter taste of grapefruit, unless it's with real sugar....
Old 01-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #49

Let me just say thank you for letting me post.. you guys seem like a nice close tight bunch, I don't want to impede.......I guess I better make my way to the treadmill...
Old 01-02-2011, 08:47 AM   #50
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
OMG your going to think I am nuts.. but I find the Orange sunrise (Walmart's brand) tastes like orange juice...but I always add a splash of diet 7up in it or...when I can find it, the Diet Sierra mist cranberry, which makes it an orange/cranberry drink...or I like at Walmart the Hawaiian punch Orange flavor, which to me tastes like kool aid...
great ideas!!
Old 01-02-2011, 08:47 AM   #51
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Let me just say thank you for letting me post.. you guys seem like a nice close tight bunch, I don't want to impede.......I guess I better make my way to the treadmill...
Theres lots of love here to go around!

Im gonna go do some wall pushups!! Match that IM2!
Old 01-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #52
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

If you did not receive this Sundays' Parade magazine in your local paper, here's an inspiring article about on of my favorite stars......Queen Latifah.

If I am ever feeling blue all I have to do is crank up Beauty Shop in the DVD player.

The Education of Queen Latifah | Parade.com
Old 01-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
hey crazy, no intrusion at all.....the only bummer is that most of our newbies bag after a short time.....we are also committed....or, perhaps, should be so try sticking around for awhile

Quote:

okay, AL, for each pushup you do I will take a swig of my orange CL and rum....ready, set...GO!

Last edited by CCGirl; 01-02-2011 at 09:13 AM..
Old 01-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #54
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:

I'm all over it. . . (((outta breath right now)))

Just eating my hot sauce soup. . I shall return. .
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:13 AM   #55
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

wisdom from the Queen....and why LCF works, too.

"OPENING UP HELPS OTHERS COPE
In her recent quasi-motivational book Put on Your Crown, Latifah wrote about adversities in her life--including being sexually abused as a child by a babysitter and losing her beloved older brother in a 1992 motorcycle accident--to share with others how she got through the dark times. "I think people can feel when you're saying something from the heart, something truthful," she says. "I don't know how to do it any differently. Sometimes it's just knowing what someone else has been through that strikes a chord, that helps other people get through their lives in a more full way."
Old 01-02-2011, 09:35 AM   #56

I used to do wall push-ups!!! I am so fat though.. all I do right now is the treadmill....

Being new in a thread.. though it makes me feel like I am intruding....

My husband things Queen Latifah is absolutely one of the most gorgeous women he has ever seen....she is very pretty..

Well I got to get to chopping my veggies, and into their containers for the week.. and then wait on my son to get up to cause me more grief, and not admit to it...
Old 01-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #57
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
OK Beck. Cant you give up cream? Now that would be a better choice. Not the internet!!!!! Not LCF!!! Im just kidding around. We'll miss you but I think its great what you're doing!

However.. I am very curious about this fast, and would love to hear how its going. You may even convince me to join you. I swear, it might be easier to not eat at all than to go back to my tuna pouches. I know it wouldnt be for the same reasons as you but if you want a buddy, Im in.
Yup fasting might be good for me too! I always start breakie well-then it goes downhill to carb city from there........
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #58
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Yeah empty and flat-good-----now I just feel stuffed and round!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #59
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Ooh another CL lover!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #60

Yeah it makes me crazy, when people tell me you have to drink half your weight in water.. OMG, I would rather jump off a cliff first..I heard that your body takes the moisture from the food and drink we consume...all water does is collect in my ankles.. causing me weight gain..sorry to vent...