Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 03:49 AM   #391
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeH View Post
First day of being back on plan! I actually haven't started eating for the day yet, but I have decided that I am totally sick of eating off plan. I'm done! Thanks for all your support. I'll post later.
Hi Vee...first day back for me too. Lets do this!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 04:21 AM   #392
Major LCF Poster!

I have some shiritaki noodles(0 carb), in the fridge...just been looking at the recipe section and I never got around to trying the sweet and sour chicken so I am going to give it a go and add the noodles. Need to get the diet orange so it might have to wait until tomorrow as I am not up for going supermarket shopping today...wonder if they have any in my Tesco local? Will let you know how it turns out. Decided I will have steak for lunch instead of chicken as it's nearing its sell by date...I really want to make my food more appealing so I will be making a BBQ style sauce for them which I found in the recipe thread and tomorrow I will be trying the lasagna. This does not have to be a bland diet does it...I think I will do much better with some added flavour.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:07 AM   #393
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
CC- You crack me up! What cool names for the kitties and thanks for giving me the heads up on the allergy meds.

and the pic should read.... CC's Fashionista Barbie!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:15 AM   #394
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Vee and makeme!!! If you are having a tough time, try eating fatty beef (like ground beef or stew meat) for a few days. Its yummy, and most importantly, it satisfies. I know all to well how hard it is to go cold turkey and jump into lean meat. Thats the way Im easing my way back in this time and once the cravings are under control, I will be able to switch back to lean. Of course, if I keep losing, I'll probably stick with the fat.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:17 AM   #395
Blabbermouth!!!

MM- Let us know how all those new recipes come out!!! Thats a good plan of attack too! I dont think we've tried many of them. Make sure to give us the review!!!
Old 01-16-2011, 05:19 AM   #396
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps! It's nearly 2 o clock and i'm in bed playing with my iPad! I can't believe you were up at 6, makeme! In my defense, I went out last night and didn't get to bed til 5:30! I'm soooo tied! And i hate being this tired(cos number 1, I look awful!!) but number 2 I'm way to tired to do any exercise and I find it really hard to stick to plan when I'm tired!! The idea of an egg is literally making me gag! I want toast! Too bad I have none...!!
Makeme, I bought Claire's DVD-and I've watched it! Haven't done it yet tho, was gonna today but oops! She look amazing! But yeah where did the cellulite go??? I usually don't buy celeb DVDs but she looks amazing and I read that interval training burns lots of cals-it was when she said her DVD burns 1000cals, that sold it to me! Dunno if it's true but I live in hope!
Good that you're easing yourself back onto plan. I've kind of been on plan for the last week or so but there have been cheats and BLTs so as of tomorrow it's back to it 100%. I'm gonna give it my all for 8 weeks-til St. Pat's weekend cos I'm going home for that weekend! I want to drop the last stone (14lbs) and drop a dress size. I wanna be a UK6 for the Summer! (US2-not sure I'm ever gonna manage the elusive 0!!) tho I've googled the inches for it (oh yes peeps,obsessed!) And sometimes the measurements come up like our 6s or 8s depending on shops!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:20 AM   #397
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Veeh! Welcome back! Great you're back on plan! I'll be joining you!
Old 01-16-2011, 05:21 AM   #398
Big Yapper!!!!

I never tried Shiritaki noodles-never even seen them! Are they nice?
Old 01-16-2011, 05:23 AM   #399
Big Yapper!!!!

Oooooh missed the barbie! It's gorgeous-and so pink!!
Old 01-16-2011, 05:24 AM   #400
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I can not believe the hype the new britney song is getting...I think it's totally pants...sorry brit fans.
hahaha.. I never heard the term totally pants!!! Im gonna have to use it! But not on Brit though. I her!! Did you hear the whole thing? I love how the beat switches up halfway through....when I first heard it on the radio, I thought it was a little blah, but then the hook came, and I was sucked in..
Old 01-16-2011, 05:32 AM   #401
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps! It's nearly 2 o clock and i'm in bed playing with my iPad! I can't believe you were up at 6, makeme! In my defense, I went out last night and didn't get to bed til 5:30! I'm soooo tied! And i hate being this tired(cos number 1, I look awful!!) but number 2 I'm way to tired to do any exercise and I find it really hard to stick to plan when I'm tired!! The idea of an egg is literally making me gag! I want toast! Too bad I have none...!!
Hi Girlie!!! So glad you got out and had some fun!!! Just rest up today and eat that egg and like it!!

So have you weighed? Cool beans if youre still at 125 after the cheats. My cheats just boost that number up waayyy to quickly. (I dont even think Im eating that much!!!! (well, maybe I am..)

Im so glad to be back on plan though. Its only been a few meat days and I already feel sooooo much better. Life is gonna get good again. Im siked!!
Old 01-16-2011, 05:39 AM   #402
Blabbermouth!!!

I was able to get into the zero back in the day (or should I say last April), BUT no one thought I looked good. I still have them in my dresser and it depresses me everytime I see them because I really liked being that small. I really wish we could be satisfied. Why must we go so low...
Old 01-16-2011, 05:43 AM   #403
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey Becks! Whatcha up to?? Come on in and lets talk fatty meat!
Old 01-16-2011, 05:53 AM   #404
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Hi Vee and makeme!!! If you are having a tough time, try eating fatty beef (like ground beef or stew meat) for a few days. Its yummy, and most importantly, it satisfies. I know all to well how hard it is to go cold turkey and jump into lean meat. Thats the way Im easing my way back in this time and once the cravings are under control, I will be able to switch back to lean. Of course, if I keep losing, I'll probably stick with the fat.
Good advice Al...I'm finding it a little tough today.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:03 AM   #405
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Makeme, I bought Claire's DVD-and I've watched it! Haven't done it yet tho, was gonna today but oops! She look amazing! But yeah where did the cellulite go??? I usually don't buy celeb DVDs but she looks amazing and I read that interval training burns lots of cals-it was when she said her DVD burns 1000cals, that sold it to me! Dunno if it's true but I live in hope!
Good that you're easing yourself back onto plan. I've kind of been on plan for the last week or so but there have been cheats and BLTs so as of tomorrow it's back to it 100%. I'm gonna give it my all for 8 weeks-til St. Pat's weekend cos I'm going home for that weekend! I want to drop the last stone (14lbs) and drop a dress size. I wanna be a UK6 for the Summer! (US2-not sure I'm ever gonna manage the elusive 0!!) tho I've googled the inches for it (oh yes peeps,obsessed!) And sometimes the measurements come up like our 6s or 8s depending on shops!
I did it once but my daughter has done it everyday for a week so it will be interesting to see how much she has lost when she weighs tomorrow. Size 6...in my dreams. I will settle for a UK10 but an eight would be so nice. I am going to start the DVD tomorrow and aim for 2 to 3 times a week....I would be kidding myself if I tried to do it daily.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:13 AM   #406
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I never tried Shiritaki noodles-never even seen them! Are they nice?
Well when I first tried them I hated them. This was because I tried to make sphag bowl with them and in my opinion they just don't work for Itallian style cooking. Think Chinese or Thai and they work great. I chop them small and make a chicken noodle soup which is good. I chop them small because otherwise I find them too rubbery. You really have to season them well because they don't taste of anything much. I know in the states you can buy them made with Tofu and apparently they are just like real noodles but you can't get them here and they can not be shipped because they need to be kept refrigerated.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:17 AM   #407
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
hahaha.. I never heard the term totally pants!!! Im gonna have to use it! But not on Brit though. I her!! Did you hear the whole thing? I love how the beat switches up halfway through....when I first heard it on the radio, I thought it was a little blah, but then the hook came, and I was sucked in..
Yes I heard the whole thing unfortunately...pure torture. I just don't get the voice thing. Sorry Al I'm not shifting on this one.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:24 AM   #408
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
MM- Let us know how all those new recipes come out!!! Thats a good plan of attack too! I dont think we've tried many of them. Make sure to give us the review!!!
Will do.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:29 AM   #409
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Yes I heard the whole thing unfortunately...pure torture. I just don't get the voice thing. Sorry Al I'm not shifting on this one.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #410
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I need to here it all through too. Only heard it on iTunes and didn't like it. Usually I like all pop!
Old 01-16-2011, 06:46 AM   #411
Major LCF Poster!

Getting some thinspiration from youtube weightloss videos....
Old 01-16-2011, 06:56 AM   #412
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

So have you weighed?
GOSH NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Even with my cheats my cals are pretty low-I've been putting them into my weight tracker app thing (was depressing having to put in the Cad.Creme Egg and all its sugar!) But i know i put weight on easily. I'm not gonna weigh for a couple of weeks-it drives me crazy when the scale goes up. It's in the cellar anyway and that's where it's gonna stay! I feel better weighing when I've been 100% on plan! I'm gonna go on how my clothes fit for a while then I think I'll weigh on Feb1. Unfortunately I reckon I'm prob at 133-it just seems to be where I bounce right up to when i go off for a few weeks!
Old 01-16-2011, 06:58 AM   #413
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I was able to get into the zero back in the day (or should I say last April), .
I used to like you!! Not anymore!! I'm tooooooooooooo jealous!!
Old 01-16-2011, 07:03 AM   #414
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
because I really liked being that small. I really wish we could be satisfied. Why must we go so low...
Yeah i really love being this small! Wanna be smaller! I love that i'm boney (well kinda!) i adore my hipbone!
Actually i picked up my niece at Xmas and she said to me, you're not as comfortable as Mummy! I thought too funny!
Old 01-16-2011, 07:05 AM   #415
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I did it once but my daughter has done it everyday for a week so it will be interesting to see how much she has lost when she weighs tomorrow. Size 6...in my dreams. I will settle for a UK10 but an eight would be so nice. I am going to start the DVD tomorrow and aim for 2 to 3 times a week....I would be kidding myself if I tried to do it daily.
I'll start tomoro too! Yeah do tell how she gets on-does she lose inches too!
Old 01-16-2011, 07:05 AM   #416
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yeah i really love being this small! Wanna be smaller! I love that i'm boney (well kinda!) i adore my hipbone!
Actually i picked up my niece at Xmas and she said to me, you're not as comfortable as Mummy! I thought too funny!
Old 01-16-2011, 07:07 AM   #417
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Getting some thinspiration from youtube weightloss videos....
Oh God snap! I was on those too! I think the reverse thinspiration works better for me! It would put you off eating for life! Unfortunately I prob used to look like that.
Are you watching The Biggest Loser?

Last edited by Getting there!!!; 01-16-2011 at 07:08 AM..
Old 01-16-2011, 07:07 AM   #418
Major LCF Poster!

I know I am not hungry but I just feel like I need to eat...I always get this the first day or two. I am chomping on steak but wanting cake, lol.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:14 AM   #419
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Oh God snap! I was on those too! I think the reverse thinspiration works better for me! It would put you off eating for life! Unfortunately I prob used to look like that.
Are you watching The Biggest Loser?
There is one where a girl lost so much weight she was left with really loose skin and she had to have a lower and upper body lift to get rid of it...the pictures are horrific...it's like they cut her in half or something, it's quite sad to watch. Happy ending though as she looks great now but I just would not want to go through all that.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:17 AM   #420
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Sensible
Stats: 284/255/150
Start Date: October 2010

Well, it took a few days but I lost .6 lbs! Yea!
Sensible is offline   Reply With Quote