Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Dropping in December on Stillman’s Snowy Sleigh Ride!

Ok...let's DO this in December!!!

Stillman's will make you feel better than any holiday treat ever could!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

THanks ANything and Makeme for the thread name!
Old 12-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

IM said..."Becks! O my goodness. . when my boys get pizza. . I've been known to do the same thing. . I justify it by calling it the Atkins diet (which I lost weight on) . I think the big thing to remember here is that you did have some control . you didn't go into a binge and you didn't eat the whole thing (I would have!). .

Congrats for you. . Remember . . we are all trying to change years and years of bad habits. . it won't happen overnight but we can change. . we can and we will! Let's go. ."

THanks Im for the encouragement! Again, we have much in common!! Also, about the family dinners...we are a very dsyfunctional food family...my hubby and sons are such weird picky eaters...it's almost more than I can bear sometimes. My hope is that someday the boys will feel the urge to eat healthier...but right now, eeeeesh. We sit down at the table together maybe once a week...

I like your goals you listed...I agree with all except the one to eat tuna...haha... I have an aversion to canned tuna or chicken! But that will probably pass...and I'll eat it again someday!
I also admire your ability to drink coffee straight black...I'm not that grown up yet! haha

AL, good for you for resisting the cold ravioli...that sounds like something I would have pigged out on at one time...cold and all...
DOn't feel bad about not being strict on plan...ou are at asuch a great weight, I could see where it would be easy to stray. Just don't get out of control. That's what I'm a scared of!
Old 12-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

I'm back in the wonderful world of meat.

My temporary crown is on my molar. I've had ground beef twice, and steak twice since Monday. Gosh, it's great to be back in this meat zone.

I just can't describe how much better I feel when I'm all meat. I did like the taste of those Atkin's shakes...but they didn't make me feel as good as the meat. And I think they made me constipated...

I'm on that protein high that AL talked about...my scale bumped up a pound, but I'm ok with that as long as it doesn't bump up another one! haha

I did go to Seattle Drip and ordered a 24 oz Expresso with SF Vanilla and half and half. They did not have cream. I'm not sure how many carbs/calories that has. But dude, it was good! I won't make a habit of that though...

December is a party month...and for so many people that centers around food. But let's make it all about family and making special memories. Food is just food...but our relationships, and how we can be a blessing to the people we love...and maybe even people we don't know...those are ways to truly be blessed.

I can enjoy any social gathering as much as the next with a cup of coffee in hand...and I will not have to endure the feelings of my waistband getting tighter...bloated...and hating myself because I didn't know how to stop...

I admire people who can nibble a bit...and I wish I could just have a taste and move on...

But right now it serves me well to leave the carbs behind...

I hope I can stay here!! I"m ever mindful of my past and how frail and fragile I really am!!!

I hope this rambling makes sense. Sometimes I post things that I figure will not make much sense to anyone else...
Old 12-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Thank you for starting the new thread Beck! I wanted to but I worked all day and couldn't sneak on. . Making my kids supper so I can't talk now. .just wanted some inspiration to avoid the mac/cheese. . MMmm. it looks so good. .

O. . my other son just got back from his "consult" for an extra tooth he has to have extracted. . The ortho wants to remove 3 teeth and then plan for braces! OMG> . just what I need right now. . I have one with broken teeth and another who has to have 3 taken out.. .looks like my crown has to wait again! Heck. its been something like 2 years. . what's another year or so? Just when I think I'm getting ahead. . ((sigh))

O and funny story: The youngest (who has to have the teeth removed) decided to shave over the weekend. . He has a scab mustache.. Poor kid. .he looks soo funny!! I guess we all have to learn the hard way. .lol

Last edited by IM2fat; 12-01-2010 at 03:37 PM..
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ramble on Becks.. . .Ramble on. . I've always said. you never know who you'll inspire! I plan to stick with it as much as I can. . tonight it's ground beef. . which I'm thinking I need to cut out. .

OK.. here's my dilemma . . . I've always felt better when I eat meat and actually used to look forward to the high of knowing that I stuck with it. . The last few times I've fallen off the chuck wagon. . and gotten back on (3 or 4 days). . I don't feel "lighter" and I really don't lose like the rest of you which makes it difficult for me to stay in the right frame of mind to "stick with it".. I know I have to but my mind tells me. . What the heck. . its not working anyway. . and the argument continues again. . over and over. . However. . I will stick to my plan. .I want to feel "lighter" less full and lose these pesky pounds. . I'm on . . Mmm. what. .day 3?. . still the same weight. . so frustrating!! but I refuse to let it get me down. . I'll up my fiber and perhaps see some results. . Anything to see that scale move on down!!

Stay on me, Peeps. . I want 7 days of good eating in and then I go get my blood work done. . I've been carrying around my lab slip for 2 months!

Last edited by IM2fat; 12-01-2010 at 03:38 PM..
Old 12-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
hey, love the new thread title!

It's been raining and monsoon like winds all day......I can't believe the power is still on

Ankle is not nearly as swollen as yesterday, I ran out and got an ace bandage wrap, it feels so much better with the support and being immobilized.

Where are all our peeps! Sharon, AL, Nerm, and all the rest........jump back on ship!
(throws life ring out to sea)

Not very hungry today. Sausage patty, one egg, and some turkey soup. Two razor thin slices of salami and a slice of provolone.
You would think there are mice living in my fridge, there's waaaay too much cheese in there-it was for the folks' sandwich habits. So I will have to do Atkins style until it's all gone. Kitties will help me unload it!
It's such a relief not to have to do three squares a day. A mindset like that is why we get fluffy.....

news...

"Reaching 100 years of age may be more about attitude and adaptation
than health history, UGA study finds" (University of Georgia [Athens,
Georgia, US] news release via Eurekalert [American Association for the
Advancement of Science], Nov. 30, 2010).
University of Georgia: News & Information

"Omega-3s in fish, seafood may protect seniors' eyes; a new test may
catch glaucoma early" (Eurekalert [American Association for the
Advancement of Science], Dec. 1, 2010).
Omega-3s in fish, seafood may protect seniors' eyes; a new test may catch glaucoma early

again.....go meat!

The Family Dinner: Great Ways to Connect with Your Kids, One Meal at a Time by Laurie David and Kirstin Uhrenholdt -- Laurie enlists more than 50 child-care experts, writers, celebrities, activists, musicians, and chefs -- including Nora Ephron, Maya Angelou, Dr. Harvey Karp, Judge Judy, Michael Pollan, Sheryl Crow and Alice Waters -- in support of family mealtime rituals. At your favorite bookstore.

Frontier Natural Products Co-op Initiates Voluntary Recall Due to Possible Health Risk from Nutmeg
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:08:00 -0600

In response to a recall commenced by its supplier (Mincing Overseas Spice Company, Dayton, New Jersey), Frontier Natural Products Co-op, is voluntarily recalling two products manufactured with non-organic nutmeg that were sold under the Frontier brand and under the Whole Foods Market brand listed below that contain nutmeg supplied by Mincing Overseas Spice Company. The nutmeg has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.

"Walking may help to slow progression of Alzheimer's: Study," by Neil
Haesler (_Montreal Gazette_, November 29, 2010).
Walking may help to slow progression of Alzheimer's: Study

"Belly fat puts women at risk for osteoporosis," (Eurekalert [American
Association for the Advancement of Science], November 30, 2010).
Belly fat puts women at risk for osteoporosis

Recall of ROLAIDS® Extra Strength Softchews
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 08:12:00 -0600

In consultation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. has initiated a voluntary recall of one product lot of ROLAIDS® Extra Strength Softchews, Cherry Flavor, 36 count package distributed in the United States.

Recall of Tylenol Cold Liquid Products
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:42:00 -0600

In consultation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., is recalling, from the wholesale and retail level, three TYLENOL® Cold Multi-Symptom liquid products in order to update the labeling for these products. The specific products involved, listed below, are sold in the United States.

Recall of Children's BENADRYL® Allergy FASTMELT® Tablets and Junior Strength MOTRIN® Caplets
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 08:22:00 -0600

In consultation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. has initiated a voluntary recall of all product lots of Children's BENADRYL® Allergy FASTMELT® Tablets, in cherry and grape flavors, that were distributed in the United States, Belize, Barbados, Canada, Puerto Rico, St. Martin, and St. Thomas and all product lots of Junior Strength MOTRIN® Caplets, 24 count, that were distributed in the United States.

"Chronic high cholesterol diet produces brain damage" (Eurekalert
[American Association for the Advancement of Science], Nov. 24, 2010).
Chronic high cholesterol diet produces brain damage

Connecticut Firm Recalls Appetizer Products for Possible Listeria Contamina
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:03:54 -0600

Calabro Cheese, a East Haven, Conn. establishment is recalling approximately 57 pounds of Rotolini, meat and cheese roll appetizer products, that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.

"High alpha-carotene levels associated with longer life" (Eurekalert
[American Association for the Advancement of Science], Nov. 22, 2010).
High alpha-carotene levels associated with longer life

Eye remember... when paintings by Norman Rockwell captured the tenor and spirit of the nation. In the depth of the depression and World War II, our parents still found ample reason to be grateful.
Even with all our problems today, there is more reason to be grateful now than ever before in our country.

We are so very, very fortunate.

__________________________________________________ _______________

'Twas the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't sleep
I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep.
The leftovers beckoned - the dark meat and white,
but I fought the temptation with all of my might.
Tossing and turning with anticipation,
the thought of a snack became infatuation.
So, I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door
and gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore.
I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes,
pickles and carrots, beans and tomatoes.
I felt myself swelling so plump and so round,
till all of a sudden, I rose off the ground.
I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky
With a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie
But, I managed to yell as I soared past the trees ...
happy eating to all - pass the cranberries, please!

........just in case someone out there missed it..........

__________________________________________________ ___________________-

"Aging gracefully is all about food," by Vivian Song (_Toronto Star_,
November 22, 2010).
Aging gracefully is all about food - thestar.com

"Mistakes and unavoidable problems kill an estimated 15,000 elderly
U.S. patients every month in hospitals, U.S. government investigators
reported on Tuesday," by Maggie Fox (Reuters Health, Nov. 16, 2010).
Errors kill 15,000 aged patients a month: study | Reuters

and just in case you didn't get this one in your inbox...........new bumper stickers from the Transportation Safety Board regarding new passenger screenings.......

CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Beck, IM, I hear ya...ramble at will. Go meat! Ugh, IM, perhaps we could take up a collection for those teeth...........
Old 12-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Would you girls mind if I started a LC journal? Or does anyone know how to set that up with your profile? I realize we all kinda/sorta do that now but I was thinking of trying to really dig deep down and post my real feelings, maybe there's a pattern to my weight loss madness and maybe something will finally click? I think about food day and night. night and day. . I can't wait to get up in the morning and decide what my menu will be for the day. .I don't eat immediately but I think about getting to work to eat. . Then I start on my lunch. .followed by a light snack and followed by din,din. . I think I'm eating too much. . today, this is what I had:

1. Turkey and leftover beef mixture (about a one cup bowl) with hot sauce about 10:00 this morning
2. Tuna packet (Lemon pepper) mixed with another plain tuna packet
3. ground beef with ground turkey sausage. .hot sauce. . x 2 (dinner). .

Thats it so far. if I can make it through tonight. I think I'll be good to go. . I think I'm feeling a little fluffier today because I have this stupid blouse on that the buttons keep popping open. I said out loud today (at work) I wonder how long my boss was going to let me walk around with my shirt open? Probably all day!! It's not that its too tight, its just the button holes are too big. . OK. .maybe a comination of each but It still makes me feel fat. fat. .fat. . OK. gotta take it off. .
Old 12-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #10
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, an interesting factoid for y'all.......I read on the US What Not to Wear sirte that the average woman has 19 pairs of shoes and adds four pair to her wardrobe a year.

19 pairs of shoes? Who could possibly exist with 19 pairs of shoes? Please step forward.

With that said, I am reminded of the quote from the 1985 movie 'Clue':

Men should be like Kleenex: soft, strong, and disposable. -Mrs. White
Old 12-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

IM, if you sign up at Livestrong and keep track of your food in the my plate app, there is a whole area to journal your mood, thoughts and feelings on each day.........

Old 12-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

from Criminal Minds.....a rerun that aired tonight, I leave you with this inspiration from Emily Dickinson-

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all...........

good night my meat lovers; may the skinny in our dreams take flight in our real lives

Old 12-02-2010, 03:51 AM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Ok...let's DO this in December!!!

Stillman's will make you feel better than any holiday treat ever could!
Well said!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:58 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Sorry double post

Last edited by makemeslim; 12-02-2010 at 04:00 AM..
Old 12-02-2010, 03:59 AM   #15
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Thank you for starting the new thread Beck! I wanted to but I worked all day and couldn't sneak on. . Making my kids supper so I can't talk now. .just wanted some inspiration to avoid the mac/cheese. . MMmm. it looks so good. .

O. . my other son just got back from his "consult" for an extra tooth he has to have extracted. . The ortho wants to remove 3 teeth and then plan for braces! OMG> . just what I need right now. . I have one with broken teeth and another who has to have 3 taken out.. .looks like my crown has to wait again! Heck. its been something like 2 years. . what's another year or so? Just when I think I'm getting ahead. . ((sigh))

O and funny story: The youngest (who has to have the teeth removed) decided to shave over the weekend. . He has a scab mustache.. Poor kid. .he looks soo funny!! I guess we all have to learn the hard way. .lol
Oh I'M, I had to laugh about the scab mustache. My son is 11 in January...I suppose I have all that to come.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:17 AM   #16
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi Peeps! Thanks Becky for the new thread! Love your ramblings-keep it up!!
Im2-you should start a journal-maybe it would really help. And nope I don't know how to start one-heck I can't even start a new thread!!! I get you about just wanting to throw in the towel when you're not losing--it's easy when the scale moves down and the jeans get loser-when everything is stuck, not so much!
The annual Chocolate Market has started here again--I induldged yesterday!! Oh peeps where is my willpower!! I'm reckoning trudging to work in 10inches of snow will have burned the calories off tho!!
I got my 10in10 Callenetics DVD in the post and I watched it yesterday ---while lying lazily on the couch eating the choc covered banana I had just bought!!
Anyway it's got rave reviews so I'm gonna try and do 20hrs before Christmas!! My "super skinny" jeans are extremely tight-they actually left a mark on my hip bone when I wore them a few days ago...so I've gone back to the normal skinny ones!! Need a few inches off, cos I can't take that pain again!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 04:18 AM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Oh, an interesting factoid for y'all.......I read on the US What Not to Wear sirte that the average woman has 19 pairs of shoes and adds four pair to her wardrobe a year.

19 pairs of shoes? Who could possibly exist with 19 pairs of shoes? Please step forward.

With that said, I am reminded of the quote from the 1985 movie 'Clue':

Men should be like Kleenex: soft, strong, and disposable. -Mrs. White
I am a true shoeahollic. I stopped counting a long time ago. I have not even worn many of them. I always say "oh when I have lost weight they will look good with this or with that"...I've got some lovely boots I want to rock at christmas, I will use them as an incentive. Also, thigh high, flat heel boots are big here at the mo. They look great with jumper dresses...I want a pair for Christmas.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:23 AM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Found out that gold nail varnish I want is actually real gold leaf. So I will have 24 carot nails for Christmas...you can call me "Gold Finger". Although I might just have my feet done so maybe "Gold Toe" would be better.

Last edited by makemeslim; 12-02-2010 at 04:31 AM..
Old 12-02-2010, 04:39 AM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Built up the courage to weigh myself this morning and...I had to reduce my now weight by 3lb. We can do this girls!
Old 12-02-2010, 04:41 AM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

GettingThere...put down the chocolate and get back on plan. You will be in those super skinnies in a wink of an eye.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:50 AM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Ok, DS and I are off to the garden to build a snowman. School has been cancelled and I have to keep him occupied or he will destroy my house, lol. Check back soon.

Last edited by makemeslim; 12-02-2010 at 04:52 AM..
Old 12-02-2010, 05:27 AM   #22
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi Peeps! Thanks Becky for the new thread! Love your ramblings-keep it up!!
Im2-you should start a journal-maybe it would really help. And nope I don't know how to start one-heck I can't even start a new thread!!! I get you about just wanting to throw in the towel when you're not losing--it's easy when the scale moves down and the jeans get looser-when everything is stuck, not so much!
The annual Chocolate Market has started here again--I induldged yesterday!! Oh peeps where is my willpower!! I'm reckoning trudging to work in 10inches of snow will have burned the calories off tho!!
I got my 10in10 Callenetics DVD in the post and I watched it yesterday ---while lying lazily on the couch eating the choc covered banana I had just bought!!
Anyway it's got rave reviews so I'm gonna try and do 20hrs before Christmas!! My "super skinny" jeans are extremely tight-they actually left a mark on my hip bone when I wore them a few days ago...so I've gone back to the normal skinny ones!! Need a few inches off, cos I can't take that pain again!!
OMG what is a chocolate market? Run, run,, GT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I am a true shoeahollic. I stopped counting a long time ago. I have not even worn many of them. I always say "oh when I have lost weight they will look good with this or with that"...I've got some lovely boots I want to rock at christmas, I will use them as an incentive. Also, thigh high, flat heel boots are big here at the mo. They look great with jumper dresses...I want a pair for Christmas.
O, bless you girl! I am not a dress or skirt gal.maybe when my thighs part ways but so not now. About the romper dresses.....not so sure about those unless you are like six...as in age, not size. Fashionistas, weigh in on this, please........I have no clue!

Quote:
Built up the courage to weigh myself this morning and...I had to reduce my now weight by 3lb. We can do this girls!
WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am avoiding the scale cuz of the holiday, but I did get dressed to go out yesterday and nothing surprised me so I guess that's a good thing
Old 12-02-2010, 09:38 AM   #23
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #24
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Ok, DS and I are off to the garden to build a snowman. School has been cancelled and I have to keep him occupied or he will destroy my house, lol. Check back soon.
Wish school and college was cancelled here (Germany) then I wouldn't have to get up!!!! Most are closed at home!!
Old 12-02-2010, 09:42 AM   #25
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
OMG what is a chocolate market? Run, run,, GT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:
A very very very bad thing!!!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #26
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

About the romper dresses.....not so sure about those unless you are like six...as in age, not size. Fashionistas, weigh in on this, please........I have no clue!

:
Not a romper!!! (now, that would be a step too far!!) A jumper dresss-as in a sweater dress---a long knitted sweater..I won't be indulging.. Have tried them on but they only look good on tall skinny people!! Not me!!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:26 AM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Oh IM, I'm sorry you and your boys are having these dental issues! I hope they all get resolved in a nonpainful...not too expensive way!

I'm trying to stress to my boys that they need to take care of their teeth now...so they won't have problems with old fillings later.

I told my 8 year old the other day, "I know you haven't brushed your teeth in a while...go do that." and he said, "I don't remember which toothbrush is mine..." Ugh....
Old 12-02-2010, 10:28 AM   #28
Major LCF Poster!

I think we all just have to do what works ... I'm all about meat right now...but who knows what it will be next year at this time! I just hope it's not CARBS!

I hope your blood work all comes out good IM!

Quote:
Ramble on Becks.. . .Ramble on. . I've always said. you never know who you'll inspire! I plan to stick with it as much as I can. . tonight it's ground beef. . which I'm thinking I need to cut out. .

OK.. here's my dilemma . . . I've always felt better when I eat meat and actually used to look forward to the high of knowing that I stuck with it. . The last few times I've fallen off the chuck wagon. . and gotten back on (3 or 4 days). . I don't feel "lighter" and I really don't lose like the rest of you which makes it difficult for me to stay in the right frame of mind to "stick with it".. I know I have to but my mind tells me. . What the heck. . its not working anyway. . and the argument continues again. . over and over. . However. . I will stick to my plan. .I want to feel "lighter" less full and lose these pesky pounds. . I'm on . . Mmm. what. .day 3?. . still the same weight. . so frustrating!! but I refuse to let it get me down. . I'll up my fiber and perhaps see some results. . Anything to see that scale move on down!!

Stay on me, Peeps. . I want 7 days of good eating in and then I go get my blood work done. . I've been carrying around my lab slip for 2 months!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #29
Major LCF Poster!

CC, thanks for all of your research findings...and your TSA funnies!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #30
Major LCF Poster!

I would love to read your journal IM!! Post away!

Quote:
Would you girls mind if I started a LC journal? Or does anyone know how to set that up with your profile? I realize we all kinda/sorta do that now but I was thinking of trying to really dig deep down and post my real feelings, maybe there's a pattern to my weight loss madness and maybe something will finally click? I think about food day and night. night and day. . I can't wait to get up in the morning and decide what my menu will be for the day. .I don't eat immediately but I think about getting to work to eat. . Then I start on my lunch. .followed by a light snack and followed by din,din. . I think I'm eating too much. . today, this is what I had:

1. Turkey and leftover beef mixture (about a one cup bowl) with hot sauce about 10:00 this morning
2. Tuna packet (Lemon pepper) mixed with another plain tuna packet
3. ground beef with ground turkey sausage. .hot sauce. . x 2 (dinner). .

Thats it so far. if I can make it through tonight. I think I'll be good to go. . I think I'm feeling a little fluffier today because I have this stupid blouse on that the buttons keep popping open. I said out loud today (at work) I wonder how long my boss was going to let me walk around with my shirt open? Probably all day!! It's not that its too tight, its just the button holes are too big. . OK. .maybe a comination of each but It still makes me feel fat. fat. .fat. . OK. gotta take it off. .