Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 12:47 AM   #211
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi Milo! Welcome! There's def am appetite suppresent with QWL. It's one of the best thing about it-plus the food is so bland that you really don't want to eat much!! I do limit calories, not sure if intensionally or not-again there's a limit to how much chicken and tuna you can eat! I don't really eat any sauces either. Stillman's works best if it's "clean and lean" and he also said to just eat until you're satisfied and to try and keep the cals low-the lower they are the quicker you lose. But I say if you can lose with fattier meats(and some people do-I can't) then eat up!! It's the best plan for getting weight off-you'll love it!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 12:48 AM   #212
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Whew. . I'm Habby. . Err. .Happy. . My keyboard was beginning to give into peer pressure. .

I love when you have issues. . it makes things challenging. . Will you throw out a few b's here and there. . just to keep us on our toes?
Don't laugh--I might have to start using it again!! It'll probably go again!!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:49 AM   #213
Big Yapper!!!!

$3,000----ouch!!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:53 AM   #214
Big Yapper!!!!

Yeah jeggings--a cross between leggings and jeans!! I have a pair--they are surprisingly comfortable tho cos they have way more stretch than skinny jeans!! I wear them but really I hate them(all skinny jeans etc!!)--still don't really have the legs for them.........maybe some day!!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #215
Big Yapper!!!!

I wanna see "Man v food".....don't know what it is! Do they have to eat lots of something?? Bet I could win in chocolate!! Ha!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #216
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm an IKEA girl too!!
Old 12-09-2010, 03:39 AM   #217
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Trying to catch up with the posts. Went off plan for a couple of days...major depression.. Don't think I mentioned before, but a couple of months back DH was told that he was facing redundancy. I was so worried as the kids are in private education and I really thought we might need to pull them out...the thought of upsetting their lives like that just made me sad. We have tried to give them the best we possibly can...I was terrified of them losing all their friends and the relationships they have built up over the years. Anyway, yesterday we had some unexpected good news. DH had made a proposal to keep his job and it was accepted...in fact his position has improved and is actually better with regards to prospects. We are so luckyÖ so many here are losing their jobs right now...I can breathe again. GT! I have never been a Corrie fan, but I caught the catch up episode yesterday afternoon and now I am hooked! I then watched yesterday evenings episode, got the family to watch it with me and we are all waiting eagerly for tonightís screening. DH was making out like he was not interested but I could so tell he was enjoying it really. It was all a bit cartoon like but I am hooked all the same. Canít wait for tonightís live episode. I'm guessing the girl with the baby is a "gonna"... and that it will then come out that Kevin is the father...poor Sally! Oh, and how long did it take for the emergency services to arrive!!!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:48 AM   #218
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
[QUOTE With the exception of London (because there were loads of fat people everywhere, most with really bad hair, too), QUOTE]
Oh, you saw me then.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:00 AM   #219
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
I know what you are saying.. they are fine at the table. . its when they set it. . or put them in the dishwasher or unload the dishwasher that I have to worry about them. . I decided long ago.. not worth it. . If I can get them to do their chores. . I'm a happy gal!

OOOo.. you sound like me. Back when I had time. .I used to be an ebay junkie/auction/rummage/vintage shop. . . . I also love vintage pieces and started to Collect Cambridge Caprice. . I was into it hot and heavy for quite a few years (my china cabinet is full). . and I still pick up a piece here and there but remember a few months back when I said I was barred from ever entering an antique store again? My hubby said . .too much stuff. . I promised him I would sell some of it.. and never got around to it. . . I also love Piano Babies/old dolls (but don't have many).. .. Bessie Pease .. Vintage Mary.. cupids/angels (old).. . I love anything old and unique. . .I have a couple of old coffee pots that I love, too.. The problem with old. . I put them in my china cabinet and there they sit. . I've taken them out periodically to use but my life is so hectic right now. . I just don't have time. .I keep thinking things will slow down but so far. .nadda. .

I haven't look up Caprice in many years and I used to know exactly what I had and what I did not. . couldn't tell you now without looking for it. .I have a lot of serving pieces and I do use those for Holidays/dinners and when I bring a dish to pass. My mother in law thinks I'm crazy cuz they are too pretty to use. . but I tell her..when would I use them, then?

I will try to slow down a little and enjoy my dishes!
O girl, please do try to enjoy your things........and as far as hectic goes,

'There is no normal life, Wyatt, there's just life.'
-Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday; Tombstone, 1993.

'These are the good old days.'
Anticipation by Carly Simon, 1971

and what color Caprice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

It's baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I ask, for how long????!!!
GT,
Laptop keyboards don't wear out if you clean and lubricate them properly. There is no need to spend the money on an expensive replacement keyboard, because you can restore your laptop keyboard yourself.

Use a small screwdriver to gently pop the sticky keys off of the keyboard. You do not need to use excessive force, as a bit of gentle pressure should allow the key to come loose easily.

Clean the exposed area under the key well with a cotton swab slightly dampened with rubbing alcohol. Replace the cotton swabs often as they collect residues, but be sure that they are only very slightly damp, as excess liquid can damage the keyboard. You can roll the swab against the opening of the alcohol bottle to remove excess liquid making sure that alcohol does not drip from the swab.

1.Scrub the actual keys and their rubber components with cotton swabs and alcohol, removing all traces of grease and sticky residue. Spray the keys with standard household cleaner and allow them to set for at least five minutes before rinsing them thoroughly with hot water. Put the keys on a paper towel and allow them to dry completely.

Set the rubber components aside and place the laptop keys bottom side up on a paper bag. Coat the keys very lightly with film lubricant and allow them to dry. Make sure that the lubricant covers all of the small guide spaces inside of each key; however, you must be careful not to use too much lubricant, as the solvent can damage the plastic.

Apply a small amount of solvent to the tip of a cotton swab and lubricate the exposed key space on the keyboard, again being sure to cover all of the small spaces. Allow the keyboard to dry thoroughly.

Replace all of the rubber components into the keyboard and then install the keys. Make sure that the wire is placed into the guide slot next to the key and apply firm yet gentle pressure until the key snaps into place. Congratulations, no sticky keys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
I have spent years collecting the Azalea pattern by Noritake because it's so damn beautiful, every piece is hand painted. I've never actually used it. I have a cheap Ikea set for that. I love old flow blue too but would never collect it, as I'm really not a "collector". I once bid 3,000$ on a set of flow blue dishes, at auction, that I was trying to turn into a profit but got outbid because I wasn't willing to go any higher than that. But with the Azalea, it was always my rule of thumb that I'd buy it then sell off whatever I needed to break even and keep the leftovers... Worked out well! My grandmother collected the Village pattern by Pfaltzgraff, which I thought was totally ugly and totally 70s.
I don't do much Japan china but will have to keep a lookout for you. Village by PF is so common you can't give it away on the bay....I never got into flow blue cuz there are so many different patterns that are classified as such, you really have to know it well....

Quote:
Welcome (next month) Milo! I think you will find that everyone is different. . One member. . eats meat like its going out of style and can lose weight like crazy. . Another piles on the hot sauce and related condiments and the fat just melts.. Still, there are others who can't touch a diet soda . . you will find what works for you. . but I can tell you. if you stick with a clean, simple Stillman's diet. the weight will drop off in no time. LOoking forward to getting to know you! Awesome that you have a plan. . Great job!
yep, what she said......Milo!!!!

Quote:
Thanks, Gwn. .but I'm promptly going into my closet and destroying anything that resembles a Holiday. has an a fuzzy creature on it. . or promotes red/white/blue! Times are a changing. . and so is my bod. . I'm so gonna rock the Jeggins!!
awwwwwwww IM, are you sure you can part with the bunny sweater?

Quote:
jeggings? Is that skin tight jeans that are practically leggings or what!? And please believe that 3,000$ bid was for prompt resale!! No way I would buy myself china that expensive! Remember, this is the girl who eats off Ikea "china"

I'm up but just tooting around on the PC.... Had a later coffee and a late dinner (a can of turkey in chicken broth w/ 1/8 C cubed zucchini) which has me wired. I should go clean or something. Actually I have been streaming Man v Food on Netflix... Have you peeps seen this show?!?! OMG, no wonder Americans are so fat... But I can't stop watching this show, it's AWESOME!! Lololol, I always end up asking myself, "How would I perform in that situation"? lol

That also reminds me... I think I may have mentioned before I went on my trip, how I was going to pay close attention to the people I came across throughout Europe... Maybe I was in denial but I just didn't believe that in this day and age, Americans are sooo much more obese then everyone else, that you just don't see plenty of fat people in Europe... Well, sadly... I was wrong. :blush: With the exception of London (because there were loads of fat people everywhere, most with really bad hair, too), I saw almost no fat people. It made me feel so sorry for us and how we've gotten to this place where more people are fat than are of a healthy weight and I just don't want to be part of that statistic anymore! :blush:
With the exception of London (because there were loads of fat people everywhere, most with really bad hair, too)

OMG too funny!!!!!!!!

yep, the perpetuation of the carbs and grains are good for you is global....thank the gov and food lobbyists for that....again.

Picked up a pair of jegging style jeans last Saturday! I needed some cigarette leg jeans to get into all my boots.....even my redwood tree trunk thighs look wow in them.......rock the jeggings y'all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Trying to catch up with the posts. Went off plan for a couple of days...major depression.. Don't think I mentioned before, but a couple of months back DH was told that he was facing redundancy. I was so worried as the kids are in private education and I really thought we might need to pull them out...the thought of upsetting their lives like that just made me sad. We have tried to give them the best we possibly can...I was terrified of them losing all their friends and the relationships they have built up over the years. Anyway, yesterday we had some unexpected good news. DH had made a proposal to keep his job and it was accepted...in fact his position has improved and is actually better with regards to prospects. We are so lucky… so many here are losing their jobs right now...I can breathe again. GT! I have never been a Corrie fan, but I caught the catch up episode yesterday afternoon and now I am hooked! I then watched yesterday evenings episode, got the family to watch it with me and we are all waiting eagerly for tonight’s screening. DH was making out like he was not interested but I could so tell he was enjoying it really. It was all a bit cartoon like but I am hooked all the same. Can’t wait for tonight’s live episode. I'm guessing the girl with the baby is a "gonna"... and that it will then come out that Kevin is the father...poor Sally! Oh, and how long did it take for the emergency services to arrive!!!
O girl I so know what you mean.....things are slowing down at BF's work (flate rate auto technician) and he's getting bummed. The same thing happened last year and it lasted until February, but ya think he realizes this? NO! So here I am trying to keep the faith and stay positive.......it's dumb cuz in about 14 weeks he can take early retirement.
So glad your DH is doing well........time to start hoarding the pennies for an emergency fund and an income cushion..they say three to six months of an income stashed for emergencies is not an unrealistic amount.
Of course, saving that kind of cash is damned near impossible for most...

Last edited by CCGirl; 12-09-2010 at 05:04 AM..
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:29 AM   #220
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Gals. .just a quick post. . .I decided I'm gonna hit up a meeting today and get weighed. . The truth comes out in exactly 31 minutes. . .cross your fingers for me. . I'm psyched! I've been good.. my rings are spinning so I know I've lost water weight if nothing else..

Huggs to everyone. . . have a great day. . We are supposed to get a huge snow storm tomorrow so I will be hibernating at home . (took day off). .

Al: You better get your butt back on line and keep my company tomorrow. . I'll be home all day with FOOD! Where is she, anyway? I think she needs to consider a maintenance program pretty quick. . we keep seeing less and less of her and I know that always means bad things. . Al. .come back. . come back. .
Old 12-09-2010, 07:26 AM   #221
Big Yapper!!!!

Makeme -sorry about your DH. Great he has gets to keep his job tho, an have better prospects. It's scary isn't it. I'm sure you know about Ireland's-- let's say-financial difficulties!! Think the U.K. offered us money--"a friend in need!" We've just had our worst budget ever--cuts cuts cuts. Dunno how it's gonna affect the economy-less money in peoples pockets-less money being spent-more businesses going under-more people unemployed--bigger state deficit..........but our politicians don't seem to see it that way so.....
on to happier things like Corrie!!! I love it-never miss it! Yeah the crash was kinda funny (is that wrong?!) The tram looked like a toy car! And yeah where were the ambulances?!! Oh yeah and then handy there were no passengers on the tram!! Molly's def gonna die and there'll be a battle over the baby--hey we could be script writers! Isn't it the cutest baby ever!!!!!!!
Can't wait for tonight's ep.-dunno how they gonna do it live in all that rubble--bet it'll be in the hospital! The net better break down cos I'm watching it through a Slingbox over the internet!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:30 AM   #222
Big Yapper!!!!

Im2-you brave one brave lady!! I would never get weighed in front of people. I think I would cry. I wonder would it make me wanna do better? Dunno! Probably! Mightn't be such a good thing tho!I have everything crossed for you!!! Hope it's good news!!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #223
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks for the info CC-I will keep it for future reference! It as that the keyboard had got too hot and the connector thing had melted and twisted so this time I had to get a new keyboard--cost E35.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #224
Big Yapper!!!!

Sharon--I hope things are ok with you. We haven't heard from you in a while. I know the holiday season must be really hard for you.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:41 AM   #225
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok peeps! Cos I'm feeling brave--dunno why! My friend just emailed me the pick she took on her iPhone (did I ever mention I want one!!!)while we were getting ready on Sat night --so I've stuck it up on an album. I feel kinda guilty that I know what some of you look like and- I like that cos I like to know who I'm typing to-but I would never put me up as an avi (I'll stick to cakes!). 1.. cos I'm too paranoid-do not want picks of me on the world wide web!! and 2... cos yuk, do not want to see my face every time I log on!!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:42 AM   #226
Big Yapper!!!!

Now I'm off to do some callanetics and then I have to mark some papers......Zzzzzzz!!!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:44 AM   #227
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Hi all!! Iím in the middle of a major kitchen painting...my house is a mess...itís amazing what a headquarters the kitchen is...and when itís out of whack...so much else is too!

IM, Iím so proud of you and happy for the zeal & zest I see with WW!! Iím excited about your progress and looking forward to hearing about your weigh-in! I would love to see pics of your Christmas sweaters on your son! I like looking at Tacky Christmas Sweaters on Ebay...they are so funny...I wish I had kept some I had ten or so years ago.

Gwn, sounds like you are doing great too! Congrats on the 10+ lb loss...thatís terrific!!
I was very interested in your observations about obesity in AMerica...that is disturbing...I donít know if I ever see a change because of that crazy food pyramid...it seems like mainstream refuses to see how wrong that is. Plus its just so EASY to eat terribly.

Bphotomama a 2 lb gain is considered maintainence in my IMO! That hot cocoa looks very yummy!!

CC, did you get that pretty jacket?? I love your jokes...you crack us all up! Do you have a stand up gig we are unaware of !?!? : )

VeeH, donít worry about yesterday...just take one moment at a time and try not to let it out of control...weíve all been right there...thatís why we are here! : ) Sounds like youíve jumped back on track...good for yoU! Good luck with that paper!

ANything, Congrats on getting approved for your BR! Iím excited for you!

Welcome Milo Juniper! I think getting those carbs out of your life in a drastic Stillmanís way is going to supress your appetite...it did mine...Iíve been a mostly meat eater for the past 4 or 5 months...I feel and look better than I have in about 14 years.

makeme, Iím so glad you got some good news about your DH. I imagine that was very unsettling for you...times are hard for so many people right now.

AL, where are you?!?!??!?
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:50 AM   #228
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
I ordered an expresso at Starbucks yesterday...and told them I wanted HWC & SF vanilla. She said that's a latte...I told her I didn't want whole milk, just HWC.

I'm a little ignorant about coffee drinks...

Whatever I ended up getting was mighty good...but I'm a little concerned it might have had real milk or something illegal in it...the scale said 156 this morning...

Other than that I've just had my usual meat stuff.

of course I don't sweat over a pound...but this is a week after TOM and it should be a good losing week for me.

Oh well, maybe I need to buckle down and get back to basic Stillman's...I dunno...

I sure do love HWC in my coffee! haha

I"d like to lose 10 more pounds. I feel good where I am...but I have no wiggle room...

Part of me would like to indulge in some Christmas treats at school next week...but I'mma skeered...of what that might do to my progress and my desire to eat clean.

I think I'd better get out of this house for a while and get my mind off of food!

Love you all!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:01 PM   #229
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Im2-you brave one brave lady!! I would never get weighed in front of people. I think I would cry. I wonder would it make me wanna do better? Dunno! Probably! Mightn't be such a good thing tho!I have everything crossed for you!!! Hope it's good news!!
GT,. weighing in is all done very confidentially. They don't parade you in front of everyone or anything. Basically, they have a digital scale on the floor and the number is displayed behind a counter, only visible to the receptionist weighing you in. Everyone is there doing the same thing and all the leaders are very discreet and they never say what you've lost of what you've gained or anything. . Good job is about as far as they go! .. I guess I get a lot from the group support (kinda like here!). .Of course.. I like our little group much better because you guys totally understand food obsession! Unfortunately, the group I went to today was full of retired chubby elderly-type people. .Nothing against them..and most of them were very resistant and complain . complain. complain. . (New program was just rolled out last week so many are reluctant. .)

Here's an example: One of the ladies is diabetic. (you know. .has to watch her "carbs") . and she actually complained that a potato is more "points" than her protein. .she claims she was much more satisfied and kept full longer when she ate potatoes or rice. I wanted to scream. OOOOO NOOOO you can't be serious.. but I didn't.. I kept it in check . . Eat meat, Lady. .Be happy and lose a few pounds in the process!!!

OK. .That's all I'm gonna say on that!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #230
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sorry. .I have to get back to work . but . . I did lose 6.4 Pounds.. mixed feelings but that is my official loss for 7 days on the WW program. . (Remember when I had lost 10 initially? well after a few more days it turned to the 6.4. . but.. I know TOM is right around the corner and I did have salty nuts last night ! WW "healthy" weight loss is about 1 to 2 pounds per week. .and considering my menu lately. I am very happy with it. . Off to another losing week. I think I will stay off the scale until next week and see what happens!

Love to all!

Becks! You are burning calories like no tomorrow painting that kitchen! Good for you. . and don't worry about the Starbucks. . you may just need to shake things up a bit .. keep that body guessing what you are doing next!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #231
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: VeeH
Just got caught up on all the posts, and you all have been a talkative bunch in the past two days!!! Paper is finished. In fact, I turned it in "early": 11:20 p.m. for a midnight deadline! I am SO, SO, SO glad this semester is over! The paper was a bear (34 pages), but I think it turned out really well. Anyway, now that I'm done and have no major stresses in my life, I can totally focus on Stillman's and stop making excuses for eating off plan (too stressed, too tired, too anxious, etc.). I still have two weeks til xmas, and I bet I can lose a good deal if I just stick to really clean eating. The holiday season is definitely tough!
VeeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #232
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
.she claims she was much more satisfied and kept full longer when she ate potatoes or rice. I wanted to scream. OOOOO NOOOO you can't be serious.. but I didn't.. I kept it in check . .
Oh you shoulda screamed it-loudly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........and run!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #233
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Sorry. .I have to get back to work . but . . I did lose 6.4 Pounds.. mixed feelings but that is my official loss for 7 days on the WW program. .
That is brilliant!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 02:19 PM   #234
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeH View Post
Paper is finished. In fact, I turned it in "early": 11:20 p.m. for a midnight deadline!
Oh yeah I remember that!!!!!!!....except we never had midnight deadlines--was always 5.00pm Friday!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #235
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Becks, the jacket came today. It's even more awesome than the auction pictures, it's like brand new. This is pretty much it except the leather is heavier and smooth and the hemline is solid not a cut in belt style.

Good luck with the kitchen!
Old 12-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #236
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Sorry. .I have to get back to work . but . . I did lose 6.4 Pounds.. mixed feelings but that is my official loss for 7 days on the WW program. . (Remember when I had lost 10 initially? well after a few more days it turned to the 6.4. . but.. I know TOM is right around the corner and I did have salty nuts last night ! WW "healthy" weight loss is about 1 to 2 pounds per week. .and considering my menu lately. I am very happy with it. . Off to another losing week. I think I will stay off the scale until next week and see what happens!

Love to all!

Becks! You are burning calories like no tomorrow painting that kitchen! Good for you. . and don't worry about the Starbucks. . you may just need to shake things up a bit .. keep that body guessing what you are doing next!
go you!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #237
Senior LCF Member

Going out to a high-end (at the W Hotel in Washington, DC) steakhouse called J & G's tomorrow night to celebrate my upcoming birthday (on the 14th) and my husband's birthday (which was the 3rd). Looking forward to it, although it looks like I'll have to avoid most of the sides (potatoes: gratin, mashed, french fries), which is fine. It's the creamed spinach that I'll really be wanting. But I WANT TO LOSE, so I will be good.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:47 PM   #238
Senior LCF Member

WTG IM2!!! Why the "mixed feelings"? I wish I had lost as much in the past week!
Old 12-09-2010, 05:06 PM   #239
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
[QUOTE With the exception of London (because there were loads of fat people everywhere, most with really bad hair, too), QUOTE]
Oh, you saw me then.
Sorry makeme! :blush: But at 5'11 and 167, I would never ever even think of putting you in the fat category. Not a chance!
GwnStfni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:21 PM   #240
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeH View Post
Going out to a high-end (at the W Hotel in Washington, DC) steakhouse called J & G's tomorrow night to celebrate my upcoming birthday (on the 14th) and my husband's birthday (which was the 3rd). Looking forward to it, although it looks like I'll have to avoid most of the sides (potatoes: gratin, mashed, french fries), which is fine. It's the creamed spinach that I'll really be wanting. But I WANT TO LOSE, so I will be good.
Ooh creamed spinach......I would think that would be acceptable on the Shape Up, Atkins or EFGT plans...I would so do that.

Quote:
Sorry makeme! :blush: But at 5'11 and 167, I would never ever even think of putting you in the fat category. Not a chance!
OMG I would so take 167 at 5'8".........at five eleven she must look like a string bean