Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #121
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
CC. you are too funny. . you posted while I was editing and deleting. . I thought I sounded like a broken record. . O well. . I love when the board is so busy, I can't keep up!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #122
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Gotta get rid of this muffin top! It's ridiculous the way it just "pops" when I reach a certain weight, like I'll wake up one day and I'm baked up all nice and fluffy spilling out over my pants

I hear ya lady. . I tried on some nice sweaters the other day and I was like . OMG> . I hate my muffin top, love handles and back fat. .

Let the fat breaking party begin!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:00 PM   #123
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
shoot for the moon girl!!!!!!! You can't not lose for trying!!!!!!!!!1
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:12 PM   #124
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place.

humor... is needed armor. Joy in one's heart and some laughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life.

welll...that last one may be stretching things a bit

Bf the Leprechaun taught me to laugh.and laugh often. He once said I was a 90 y.o. cynic trapped in a 19 y.o. body.

He also told me to lighten up, life is much to short to look back on and only have regret for company in one's old age.........

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. ~Woody Allen

"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face." Victor Hugo

Laughter is an instant vacation. --Milton Berle
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #125
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
just noticed that I'm still 9 pounds from posted weight but I'm not gonna let it bring me down and I refuse to change my stats! Do you think I can be the incredible shrinking woman and lose all that by next week.? In my dreams but its nice to have goals, isn't it?
I'm not ready to change my stats either and I'm waaaay over! Let's see what we can get off this week and make the pain of changing them just a bit less harsh!
GwnStfni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:22 PM   #126
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeH View Post

GT, I too have probably messed up my metabolism by eating under 1000 calories a day and, like you, I don't have a lot of weight to lose to meet my goal, but I'm small-framed/small-boned and the 30 lbs. I gained in the past two years really makes a HUGE difference in both my appearance and the fit of my clothes. Even just 5 lbs. does that. I do NOT wear extra weight well.

Vee!!!! Congrats on the loss so far!!! you'll love it here-it's a great bunch of beoble!!
I'm very small-boned too!! Tho I think I actually carry weight well-beobe usually think I'm thinner than I actually am!!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #127
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
But if I post on here I'm going to order some LC cookbooks, will someone remind me I already have 14!?!?!?

!!
Too funny!!! Read ub and you can give us ideas for maintainance!!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #128
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
O.K., on to me.... LOL!
!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #129
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Gals! Can I get a drum roll, please? ta ta ta.. . I weighed myself this morning cuz I was feeling kinda sassy. . I was down. . 10 Pounds!! 10 Pounds! Can you believe it. . I couldn't either. Mind you. 7 of that was probably water weight and the remains of my carbed up meal and that I weighed at night instead of the morning. . but 3 were in the right direction. . I will take it.. its been a long time since that scale has budged. Todya is a good day, gals. . I'm revved up and ready to go. .
OMG!!!!! you go girl!!!! you deserve it!!!
Just shows you too-not everything works for everyone!! You do really have to find your own blan!!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #130
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
So the scale is down nearly 10 pounds since um what day did I star, Thursday? .
She's baaa-----aaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:41 PM   #131
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

GT, do I have to send you a can of miracle fix can of compressed air? Get ye to the office supply shop!

:
It's too late now!!! .........
Old 12-05-2010, 12:44 PM   #132
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

So here I am on Friday chasing down the flow with panti liners.......
Oh God that really was TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #133
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I hear ya lady. . I tried on some nice sweaters the other day and I was like . OMG> . I hate my muffin top, love handles and back fat. .

Let the fat breaking party begin!
I so need an invite to that barty!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #134
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ugh, I will settle for the 'Let's drink to my cramps" party.

I know that was waaay TMI but I really hope somebody learns from my vegan mistakes......reading the book Skiiny Bitc& really effed up my body and weight. I so totally got sucked in........dumba$$ me!
Old 12-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #135
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Bphotomama3
Stats: 217/215/160
Start Date: April 17, 2011
Stopping in to say HI girls!!
November was a CRAZY month with 2 of my kids bday parties and then Thanksgiving of course! I did NOT do good with my eating... UGH!!!!
Gained 4lbs but lost 2 of it so far... SO I am not going to change my stats but instead determined to lose the other 2lbs and get back on track!

I missed you girls!!! Like my Hot Cocoa??
Bphotomama3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #136
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

let's see if I get it for five bux..........mines black

auction end price 35.00 w/ shipping........nobody beats my snipe!

I saw it at our local bike shop for 169.00

Last edited by CCGirl; 12-05-2010 at 01:29 PM..
Old 12-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #137
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bphotomama3 View Post
November was a CRAZY month with 2 of my kids bday parties and then Thanksgiving of course! I did NOT do good with my eating... UGH!!!!
Gained 4lbs but lost 2 of it so far... SO I am not going to change my stats but instead determined to lose the other 2lbs and get back on track!

mmmmmmm.........whar liquor do you put in that?

nice work on the minimal gain/quick rebound!
Old 12-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #138
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I know that was waaay TMI but I really hope somebody learns from my vegan mistakes......reading the book Skiiny Bitc& really effed up my body and weight. I so totally got sucked in........dumba$$ me!
Oh is that what the Skinny B. diet was? Vegan? I heard about the book and now there's a cookbook out for Xmas. The title was enough to but me off---hate skinny beees--wanna be one!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #139
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bphotomama3 View Post

.....ooooh cocoa!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #140
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh is that what the Skinny B. diet was? Vegan? I heard about the book and now there's a cookbook out for Xmas. The title was enough to but me off---hate skinny beees--wanna be one!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, that's what I have been trying to tell you all!!!!!! All I did was gain after embracing their mantra! All thise meat substitutes and soy-might as well had eaten all carbs! It was all carbs!
2 SKINNY BISH former Ford models one with a dietician degree do NOT know anything about weight loss or truly healty eating!!!!!!!!!
Like any vegan program, they suck you in with the guilt of eating animals, cruelty, blah blah blah!
That's why I keep referring back to 'the Naive Vegetarian" article! Grain and her derivatives are the enemy of the human diet! We were never physiologically intended to eat these!
Old 12-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #141
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
.....ooooh cocoa!!!!!!!!!!
never mind that.........show me the cream! Beat me, whip me, I am cream!

ladies, if any of you collect the Tea Rose pattern by Pfaltzgraff, I have some lovelies up on the bay now.........

my seller ID is halfnakedbarbarianwoman

what, you didn't see that coming? Like it would be Mrs. Smith or Sara Lee...
Old 12-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #142
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: VeeH
Didn't do so great at party, but not awful either. Ate too much shrimp from the shrimp cocktail (it was so tender), and indulged in nuts. Now I'm full and feeling bloated because I, too, just got TOM. Ugh! Plus, I'm tired as all hell!

Back on track tomorrow. I'm going to weigh on Tuesday or Wednesday instead of tomorrow, because I'm afraid the numbers on the scale are going to be wacky until TOM passes. I don't need that stress!

Sorry for the big build up and disappointment. I feel like I really failed myself.

Going to bed early to wake up super early to work on paper. Just don't feel up to it tonight. But you know what? I am RELIEVED that stupid party is over with, b/c i don't have any others to go to (I actually skipped one on Friday). so I have no reason to get all worked up and obsessed and crazy again about food at a party!!!

See you tomorrow!

Vee
VeeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:03 PM   #143
Senior LCF Member

So where is everyone? I'm back on track today, and I already feel much better. Grilled chicken for lunch, grilled boneless pork chop (fat cut off) for early dinner, and maybe a 1 cup salad at around 7 for dessert if I am hungry.

Husband is baking cookies for his office tonight. Jerk! Actually, I don't have much of a sweet tooth (thank heaven). I used to have a major chocolate addiction about a year and a half ago. I still like it, but I don't HAVE to have it. Sometimes--every once in awhile--I miss it, but it's so not worth the drama it unleashes (bingeing, etc.).

I'll check in later!
Old 12-06-2010, 02:41 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Welcome VeeH! I haven't written on Decembers board yet, but enjoyed catching up! Are you strictly going Stillmans?

IM2: Congratulations on losing 10 lbs!! Now that IS something to behold! I was wondering about maintenance WW but...

Becky; I am going up and down close, then not, getting to 155!! Today I weighed in at 159.8... not good!!!! Took a diuretic today and will see where that gets me! I can not afford to go back to the 160's and still wanted to hit the 150 mark because I know I will feel even better there! I just know my metabolism is reacting after being on this for more than four months...! I did add zero carb wasabi mayo that is very hot and warming for my freezing body... but not too much and it is zero carb. I know I am not going over 1000 calories per day...

NOTE: Got a call today from the Doctors office.... The INSURANCE AUTHORIZED MY BREAST REDUCTION!!!! Will be having the surgery on December 15th! That would be nine days away!!!!!! THAT is why I went on Stillmans' but now, got to make that 150 mark!!!
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Gwen, your pic is beautiful... can you imagine walking around here as you did there??? Congrats on a small gain, I remember months ago, that was your first worry about the trip... you will get back on board!

Speaking of which, I need to check in several times a day now with you all because I need to be accountable and also get your feedback... I do better with you!
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #146
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Welcome VeeH! I haven't written on Decembers board yet, but enjoyed catching up! Are you strictly going Stillmans?

IM2: Congratulations on losing 10 lbs!! Now that IS something to behold! I was wondering about maintenance WW but...

Becky; I am going up and down close, then not, getting to 155!! Today I weighed in at 159.8... not good!!!! Took a diuretic today and will see where that gets me! I can not afford to go back to the 160's and still wanted to hit the 150 mark because I know I will feel even better there! I just know my metabolism is reacting after being on this for more than four months...! I did add zero carb wasabi mayo that is very hot and warming for my freezing body... but not too much and it is zero carb. I know I am not going over 1000 calories per day...

NOTE: Got a call today from the Doctors office.... The INSURANCE AUTHORIZED MY BREAST REDUCTION!!!! Will be having the surgery on December 15th! That would be nine days away!!!!!! THAT is why I went on Stillmans' but now, got to make that 150 mark!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!

Quote:
Didn't do so great at party, but not awful either. Ate too much shrimp from the shrimp cocktail (it was so tender), and indulged in nuts. Now I'm full and feeling bloated because I, too, just got TOM. Ugh! Plus, I'm tired as all hell!

Back on track tomorrow. I'm going to weigh on Tuesday or Wednesday instead of tomorrow, because I'm afraid the numbers on the scale are going to be wacky until TOM passes. I don't need that stress!

Sorry for the big build up and disappointment. I feel like I really failed myself.

Going to bed early to wake up super early to work on paper. Just don't feel up to it tonight. But you know what? I am RELIEVED that stupid party is over with, b/c i don't have any others to go to (I actually skipped one on Friday). so I have no reason to get all worked up and obsessed and crazy again about food at a party!!!

See you tomorrow!

Vee
ugh, Vee, I'm right here with you..cramps and all
Old 12-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #147
Senior LCF Member

Anythingwilldo:

I am doing the Stillman's 14-day Shape-Up plan... I think. We'll see how it goes in terms of the weight loss; then I plan to move on to Atkins, but I may end up doing Stillman's longer. Don't know yet.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #148
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Poor Gal.. I read that book, too. . Complete opposite of stillmans. . no wonder those gals are **itches!
Old 12-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #149
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
never mind that.........show me the cream! Beat me, whip me, I am cream!

ladies, if any of you collect the Tea Rose pattern by Pfaltzgraff, I have some lovelies up on the bay now.........

my seller ID is halfnakedbarbarianwoman

what, you didn't see that coming? Like it would be Mrs. Smith or Sara Lee...

I do . I do. . But I think I have everything! I'll take a gander One can never have too many dishes. . Love the name!
Old 12-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #150
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Anythng. .Wow. December 15th will be here before you know it. . What a great Christmas Present to yourself.. .congrats!