Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 11:08 AM   #91
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
OK. Lets make a deal. No more bananas for you and no more stuffed crust for me.
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #92
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
how do you do it?!?! all that exercise....sigh..

gotta love that bretzel position.
Well I do like bretzels!!! I saw cinnamon ones the other day---I walked quickly by!!!.........................................to the choc-covered banana stand!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 11:14 AM   #93
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I picked up a 3 lb roast and a bunch of stew meat. Its a little higher fat, but I think thats what I need for a few days to get back on track. The crockpot is gonna be working overtime tomorrow! woohoo! I can already taste it!!!
I can smelll it from here!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #94
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I dunno!!! Even when I go off blan my cals are aways bretty low and I gain big-time!! And I really feel it in my waist. I think for me carbs are bure evil.........bity they taste sooooo much better than tuna, chicen and eggs!!!
so GT. Just lookin at my book right now. Stillman said at 5'6", to maintain 117-130 (his ideal weight for you), you should be able to eat 1560-1950 calories.

Since the book is out, I think I will reread a few chapters. I must not be an "overweight"!!

If anyone else wants the scoop on Stillman Says... let me know your height!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:20 AM   #95
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Well I do like bretzels!!! I saw cinnamon ones the other day---I walked quickly by!!!.........................................to the choc-covered banana stand!!!
we have a pretzel stand that wraps hotdogs in them. Luckily, I have never tried it.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:38 AM   #96
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
so GT. Just lookin at my book right now. Stillman said at 5'6", to maintain 117-130 (his ideal weight for you), you should be able to eat 1560-1950 calories.

Since the book is out, I think I will reread a few chapters. I must not be an "overweight"!!

If anyone else wants the scoop on Stillman Says... let me know your height!
There is noooooooo way I could eat even 1500cals and not gain weight!! No seriously I mean it! Even when I eat carb things like in the Summer I made sure my cals were under 1000. Even today with the choc banana(and I don't now how many cals that was cos it's from a stand. I looked it ub and it said circa 250 but I reckon it coud easily be way more)......but I ate that, 2 eggs for breafast and now I'm eating a can of tuna and that will be it.
I'm beginning to believe that metabolism thing that if you eat so little for so long then your metabolism slows down!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 12-04-2010, 11:42 AM   #97
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I must not be an "overweight"!!
Old 12-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #98
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
There is noooooooo way I could eat even 1500cals and not gain weight!! No seriously I mean it! Even when I eat carb things like in the Summer I made sure my cals were under 1000. Even today with the choc banana(and I don't now how many cals that was cos it's from a stand. I looked it ub and it said circa 250 but I reckon it coud easily be way more)......but I ate that, 2 eggs for breafast and now I'm eating a can of tuna and that will be it.
I'm beginning to believe that metabolism thing that if you eat so little for so long then your metabolism slows down!!
Im curious, can you eat lots of meat and not gain, or do the meat calories count for you too? We need to fix your metabolism GT.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #99
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Im curious, can you eat lots of meat and not gain, or do the meat calories count for you too? We need to fix your metabolism GT.
Well I gain with ground beef!!!! Tho I'm not really sure if it was the gain before you drob!! I didn't really drob tho!! I cut the ground beef first!! And interestingly I did the FF a few times and if I do it for more than about 4 days it stobs working!!!
And I did do QWL faithfully for over 3 weeks without any cheats end Oct/beg Nov and I didn't lose a lb-no kidding!!! I lost the 3lbs water and that was it.....not even a gram!! (My scale is in kios)
Old 12-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #100
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
we have a pretzel stand that wraps hotdogs in them. Luckily, I have never tried it.
Yeah they're here too!!! See, I can habbily walk bast savoury things!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #101
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: VeeH
Hi, there! Can I join? I just read through all your posts--to avoid an urge to snack or "cheat" (even on legal food)--and was totally inspired. It really did work. The moment (the craving) has passed.

I've lost 7 lbs. in the past six on Atkins, but have been maintaining for about two weeks because I've allowed myself to cheat here and there and here and there. My "plan" has become lazy, and so have I--until today. I'm new to Stillman's--have been flirting with it for a few days--but am now ready to make a full commitment. I would like to lose 10 lbs. by xmas, and then move on to Atkins after I lose those ten pounds. The reason for switching it up after xmas is that I feel like I'll need to get more veggies in (I LOVE vegetables) as well as some healthy fats, and I'll really start feeling deprived if I just do meat and eggs for the next three weeks. I don't want to set myself up for a big carb splurge, so I'm trying to be realistic.

GT, I too have probably messed up my metabolism by eating under 1000 calories a day and, like you, I don't have a lot of weight to lose to meet my goal, but I'm small-framed/small-boned and the 30 lbs. I gained in the past two years really makes a HUGE difference in both my appearance and the fit of my clothes. Even just 5 lbs. does that. I do NOT wear extra weight well.

I absolutely support you, Im2, and look forward to reading about your continued success on WW. My MIL does WW as a way of life--not as just another diet--and she's maintained her weight for two years. It's good, I think, to move outside the box every once in awhile... even to do the DiGiorno plan! HAHAHA!!! That made me LOL.

Anyway, I had a good day today: 2 poached eggs, sliced turkey breast (real turkey, not deli, pressed and processed stuff), and then a turkey burger for dinner. Now I need to finish getting in my water for the day. I hope tomorrow goes as well as today did--but I'll have the challenge of a holiday party for a couple of hours (from 4-7) tomorrow. Wish me luck! I'll check back later!

Vee
VeeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Hi Vee!!! WElcome, welcome, welcome!! I'm excited to have a new friend here...I'm hoping as the new year approaches we will get more new Stillies!!

Sounds like you are in pretty good shape already!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #103
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Good morning!!!

Look at you go! Now that you can have all the other stuff, you're not! Thats a big deal! WTG making the right choices!!

Are you gonna do the weekly meetings? (like weighing in with everyone?) I saw they have online membership, but I think getting up on that scale each week would make me do better. (but oh so scary )
Yep.. I did commit to one month (I purchased the monthly card.. it comes with free E-tools so I have full access to their online site. . (it helps with journalling, tracking and planning what to eat. . real nifty..it can convert any recipe you put on there into "points". .).. I figured I"ll be good until January and shoudl still lose my 10 pounds in order to enjoy Girlfriend weekend.. ) So if anyone has questions or wants info. . I will share. .
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #104
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I picked up a 3 lb roast and a bunch of stew meat. Its a little higher fat, but I think thats what I need for a few days to get back on track. The crockpot is gonna be working overtime tomorrow! woohoo! I can already taste it!!!
I bought 2 yesterday too.. drool .drool.. I'm thinking I'll be in slow cooker heaven soon.. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 12-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
hey Friends...

My hubbys said he wants to paint the kitchen next week...so I started cleaning out and boxing things up today. I went through all my cookbooks and was shocked to find out I have FOURTEEN LC cookbooks! I don't even cook that much!!! (I have been off and on LCing since 1997 though...it all started with SugarBusters! Remember that, anyone?)

I guess I would start LC...hear about a good one...order it...then fizzle out of LC...and put it down in the cabinet...and forget about it!!!

There were two LC books for the slow cooker...

I feel when I hit the 140's I might be a little more likely to venture out a little...but I'm not really sure...

But if I post on here I'm going to order some LC cookbooks, will someone remind me I already have 14!?!?!?

I've eaten steak twice today...it was so yummy. We went to Sam's last night and bought a bunch...it costs about half as much as it does at Kroger...(And Kroger seems to be about 1/2 as much as at a nice restaurant.)

I won't buy meat at Wal-mart, but I do like it coming from Sam's!

I bought a few cute clothing items at Cato's...they are so inexpensive and you can find some cute stuff there. I'm wearing a purple/pink skirt to church tomorrow...that'll wake 'em up!

It is so much easier to get up in the morning knowing I've got some outfits I look decent in...The scale isn't moving much these days...but if I stay here at 155 I would be ok...I just don't want to gain!

Love you all!!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #106
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Vee. . I'm so excited to see new peeps in here.. We can all use the inspriration and thank you so much for being supportive! I'm trying to get my mojo back and think I may have found it. .

I am just thankful I have my LC Friends to cheer me on. .
Old 12-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #107
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Peeps..

I did you proud today.. I had grilled Talapia for lunch and ate a poached egg for breakfast. .really, really low carb today and I'm satisfied as all get-out.. I did have some fruit/veggies but mainly tried to stick to my LC way of life! Awesome!! I think I'm back to my regular High weight (before the 7 pound binge eating gain. .). . which I will take wiht mixed feelings. . I want more but will take anything I can right now. My only saving grace is that I'm not "solidly" at my high weight. . I'm doing something before I become Out of Control..
Old 12-05-2010, 03:12 AM   #108
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: VeeH
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Peeps..

I did you proud today.. I had grilled Talapia for lunch and ate a poached egg for breakfast. .really, really low carb today and I'm satisfied as all get-out.. I did have some fruit/veggies but mainly tried to stick to my LC way of life! Awesome!! I think I'm back to my regular High weight (before the 7 pound binge eating gain. .). . which I will take wiht mixed feelings. . I want more but will take anything I can right now. My only saving grace is that I'm not "solidly" at my high weight. . I'm doing something before I become Out of Control..
You are doing great! Also, I just wanted to chime in and say that you don't have to feel you are accountable to us ("I did you proud today"), just stick with your plan religiously, and the weight will continue to come off, and you'll continue to be happy that you made a change that works for you.

O.K., on to me.... LOL! It's 6 a.m. and I am already obsessing about this dang holiday party tonight. I have the cute outfit, I love socializing, but i can't stop thinking about the food they're going to have (which is a mystery to me) and how tempted I'll be. I plan on eating my protein before I go, but this obsessing (that's truly what it is) reminds me that I'm always thinking about the food--as if that's central--whenever I'm invited to a party. Given, I have a history of disordered eating, as many of us do, and I know I'll just have to focus on the fact that I'm weighing in tomorrow and maybe my fear of the numbers on the scale will scare me straight! Anyway, I just needed to vent. I have a full day today, and I have to remember that today is not all about the party. I have a paper to write (I'm in grad school), and I have grocery shopping to do (which I'm looking forward to).

Lastly, not going to this party is NOT an option--my husband's best friend and his wife are having it, and my husband helped them do the wine shopping (he's a bit of a connoisseur) last week. I AM looking forward to seeing the people at the party, I just have to remember that I control the hand-to-mouth decisions and act accordingly.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Vee

P.S. Thanks for ALL the warm welcomes!
VeeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:29 AM   #109
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Vee..you deserve a party! Go and enjoy yourself. Make sure to fill up on water and protein before leaving the house! If you must, bring a boiled egg or chicken in your purse. (Yep.. I know a few of us who have done that very thing!).. .Party like there's no tomorrow. . pay attention to those around you and make sure you station yourself away from the buffet table or snack table. Partys can be difficult but if you remember, you are worth more than a little piece of food . you'll do fine. We shall wait for the full report! Go, Vee, Go
Old 12-05-2010, 06:38 AM   #110
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gals! Can I get a drum roll, please? ta ta ta.. . I weighed myself this morning cuz I was feeling kinda sassy. . I was down. . 10 Pounds!! 10 Pounds! Can you believe it. . I couldn't either. Mind you. 7 of that was probably water weight and the remains of my carbed up meal and that I weighed at night instead of the morning. . but 3 were in the right direction. . I will take it.. its been a long time since that scale has budged. Todya is a good day, gals. . I'm revved up and ready to go. .
Old 12-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #111
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Im 133 today! The Digiorno Diet works!
GwnStfni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:44 AM   #112
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Whats on everyones menu today?

We should all do supper Gwn-style. Add that hot sauce!!
Speaking of hot sauce, I need to buy some, I'm all out! Gotta buy some before things start turning too bland on me Of course, with all that bacon I'm eat the last few days, it's hard for anything to be bland
Old 12-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #113
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Morning, Al!

Haven't figured my menu out for today but I guarantee its gonna include some hot sauce and tuna!! I'm gonna scour some of my old recipes to see what I can come up with. I really think this is the answer to my latest anxiety. . My kids will get home cooked meals and I can join them (within reason). . Really, if there's one thing I've learned from Stillmans, .. Meat is the answer and Carbs do "weigh us down". Plus. I think this is teaching me more about portion control. I really don't want to go on and on (and if I offend anyone, please tell me) but I want to comment on my new mentality.. my last round with WW was all about getting the most of my point allowance but using them on stuff like popcorn, breads, potatoes, etc. . This time around.. I understand that the more of those I eat. .the hungrier I will be. If I still to meat and avoid sugar,. .I think I'll do fine with a little good grain/veggie here and there. You'd be proud. . I ate Chicken and eggs yesterday.

OK. . enough of that. .How is everyone else doing? Any plans for today
Exactly!! Just keep that mindset up and you'll be the biggest loser here in no time!
Old 12-05-2010, 09:50 AM   #114
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Gals! Can I get a drum roll, please? ta ta ta.. . I weighed myself this morning cuz I was feeling kinda sassy. . I was down. . 10 Pounds!! 10 Pounds! Can you believe it. . I couldn't either. Mind you. 7 of that was probably water weight and the remains of my carbed up meal and that I weighed at night instead of the morning. . but 3 were in the right direction. . I will take it.. its been a long time since that scale has budged. Todya is a good day, gals. . I'm revved up and ready to go. .
Woo Hoo! That's awesome, so happy for you!!
Old 12-05-2010, 09:59 AM   #115
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Afternoon Ladies! Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, Saturdays are always my busy work day. So the scale is down nearly 10 pounds since um what day did I star, Thursday? Yea, TOM showed up too and took a few pounds with him. But I already feel better and my tummy is looking much flatter. Yesterday I woke up and didn't have to use the bathroom and was like whoa, I forgot this feeling of being on low carb and only needing to go like every 2 or 3 days. TMI but it's a nice perk of the diet ha. Yesterday I ate bacon and 3 fried eggs for breakfast, lunch was grilled chicken breast in hot sauce and then I ate again at work cuz I was still hungry so I had another grilled chicken breast over a cup of lettuce w/ ranch dressing then dinner was half a tomato, sliced w/ some farmers cheese, roast beef and salami and then I snacked on some peanuts. The peanuts were probably a bad idea but I still lost and they're all gone now. I know I'm gonna have to cut out the processed meats too but as long as I'm losing, I'm not changing a thing!

I went to the farmers market and bought lots of meat products from the Amish so I have some pork tenderloin that I'm going to wrap in bacon and grill up, well as well as you can grill w/ a frying pan ha and I got some lean ground beef, the farmers cheese which I think is the best for a low carb plan, etc. I'm all set Gotta get rid of this muffin top! It's ridiculous the way it just "pops" when I reach a certain weight, like I'll wake up one day and I'm baked up all nice and fluffy spilling out over my pants

What's everyone eating today? I woke up late, having my coffee now and about to go make some bacon and eggs

veeH so happy to have you here! This is a really great, supportive bunch and we don't judge other people or what plan they're doing so you're in good hands! A lot of us mix it up with Atkins/Stillmans.
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
Old 12-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #116
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Not a romper!!! (now, that would be a step too far!!) A jumper dresss-as in a sweater dress---a long knitted sweater..I won't be indulging.. Have tried them on but they only look good on tall skinny people!! Not me!!
I'm sure with some black tights and knee high heeled boots you would be FAB! Do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
CC, thanks for all of your research findings...and your TSA funnies!
LOL, like the TSA I aim to squeeze........a laugh out of you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Rubbish, you are as slim as you like!
so true!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I've judt washed out my hair after the 12 week blow-dry and it is as frizzy as ever. I don't think it took at all. I wonder was it the moisture in the air because of the snow that ruined it. I hope they do it again and don't say it's my own faut.
GT do you have the Garnier products over there? The sleek and shine is da bomb BUT you have to do the shampoo and conditioner at the same washng.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Hi Peeps!

Wow. Long time no chat. I've really missed you guys!

CC, thanks for throwing out that life ring, I caught it and hoping I can stay aboard for a while! I see you haven't lost that sense of humor
O girl you're BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! You will shake off those muffin tops in no time!

I told you it would be the trip of a lifetime!

Quote:
GWN!! O my goodness!! I'm sooooo happy to have you back. .. . It makes me just want to hurry and get on the losing streak with you. . We are both in the same boat gal. .but we can do this. .we've done it before and we can do it again. . .Just get over that Carb sickness and you'll be fine!

OK Gals. .I have a huge, huge, huge confession. .I hope no one hates me . .but I've defected! Yep. . I've decided that I have to try something else for while. AFter a year of playing around, I need something new. . and I'm quite impatient. .when I want something, I want it NOW. .So . .here goes:

Yesterday at work. the gal who introduced me to the LC weigh of life has been losing weight again. .(She had me do Atkins and then she quit on me and went back to eating ). Anyway, she's lost 25 pounds in the about 16 weeks (I know.. I know. not as fast as STillmans but she swears she's good with it, as I would be, too at this point). . She has that "I've accomplished something great glow" to her and I was seriously jealous, not to mention, she looks great! so she got me thinking. . convinced me that Weight Watchers was getting smarter about the "carb" thing and convinced me to go back to a meeting. . So me, being, impatient. . committed myself for a month..
Please let me stay. . I would miss ya all too much. .
Leave? I hereby declare you our prisoner.....of love! whatever works, you know we will support it! And I promise to be here to whack all our demons with giant turkey legs!

Quote:
well fffff. it. I'm having more keboard brobems. Yes that letter is`gone again!! Think I'm gonna have to buy a new labtob. Gonna wait til the sales!!
GT, do I have to send you a can of miracle fix can of compressed air? Get ye to the office supply shop!

Quote:
Oh God yeah that's another rule----never buy bigger clothes, you just wait until they get loser--or even better you have to buy smaller ones!!! ....and that is`sooo addictive!!
so true.........refusing to go higher than a ten really saved my arse from becoming ginormous........I just had a real spare tire instead....235/65R20
(that's a really big tire)

Quote:
Whats on everyones menu today?

We should all do supper Gwn-style. Add that hot sauce!!
Al, I'm still working on leftovers and veggies from the hols....I had bacon, cheddar and asparagus omelet; handful of cashews and I am thinking about that turkey leg that I started to assault last night...

Quote:
Gwn, Beck, Makeme. . . Party starts now! I'm thinking of shaking my thing all over the mall today. . . always good for a couple thousand steps. .

Started to wear my pedometer yesterday. . Did 6,000.. gotta get it up to the 10,000 a day again. . I also dusted off my walking DVD's (leslie Sansone. .).. mind you, I said dusted.. they haven't quite made it to the player . .but I'm thinking about it. . Why rush into these things. .

I really would like to bike but the weather is just a bit brisk for me!
LOL, just sneak up on them if you don't they may run...

Quote:
Well I'm on the chocolate covered banana diet!!! Oh what's wrong with me!!! I used to have soo much willbower!!
Ok no more!! Had 1 today and 1 on Thursday (I think!) I'm over them now!!.........no really am!!
TOM cravings? Just a thought.....more on this later.....

Quote:
O girl you gooooooooooo! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:37 AM   #117
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm a cooking fool today. .

decided to make some friendly recipes to get me through the week. . I'm thinking the stillman's BBQ chicken is in order. . I haven't made that in forever. . making an "unstuffed" cabbage casserole minus the rice.. .Gwn. . that's probably something you could have right now. .

Ground Beef (browned, rinsed and drained)
Bag of Coleslaw Mix (calls for cabbage but this is easier)
Big Jar of Salsa
Celery
Onion
and whatever else suits your fancy. . I'm thinking hot sauce on mine!

I usually slow cook it all day . .my kids don't even know they are eating cabbage. . some peeps I know also bake it and cover it with cheese.. but we won't go there. .

Last edited by IM2fat; 12-05-2010 at 11:44 AM..
Old 12-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #118
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ok, y'all..I have some horrifying...strange...exciting news.

Santa came early and gave me TOM!

wait for it............

bout a week ago the girls were gittin a bit tender which I passed off on something irritating in my clothes/bra/etc.......

my back hurt...well, there was that blowout with the knee so I paid it no mind....

then Friday a.m. I found Santa's gift.

first.....horrified
then scared something's wrong
then panicked.no supplies!
then annoyed, because it appeared not to be leaving anytime soon!

it gets better...........

the last TOM for me was April 2009.

I think going vegan really messed with my hormones or something because that was just over a year into no meat/no dairy............and now just about a year into meat and dairy...the more I think about it the more sense it makes to me...

POOF........here's your womanhood back!

I am actually happy and excited about this! Shoot me now!

I really thought it was waaaaaaaaay too soon for the meno thing when it started, but it didnt appear to be up to a vote so I dealt with it. But there was no huge weight gain, no mood swings and the valley of love didn't seem to close up shop so it was weird....

like me!

Grrrrrrrrrrr...what more damage did going veg do? This last rash of dental work comes to mind..........didn't start having nearly as many probs before the vegan thing..........

So here I am on Friday chasing down the flow with panti liners.......LMAO...........tossed all the supplies last April when I figured it was a done deal!

Now I have to re learn all the marvy things that being a flower in bloom entails......

cramps
bloat
cranky
more bloat
grumpy BF
covered in cats at night cuzz mommy's different somehow!

geez, I feel liike I was at 12 again learning to deal with the new thing!
Old 12-05-2010, 11:43 AM   #119
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I was going over what you said . . (the above). .and I just wanted to pass on a thought I had. . I really feel as though doing Stillman's for as long as I have has taught me what really works. I mean. I realize that I will lose faster and feel better if I eat lean meats more than if I was to eat empty carbs. I think that is why I am able to make wiser choices. I can recognize the "fluff" food and decide whether I really need it or not. Is it really hunger (most of the time . no. . just a craving. . ) I don't know. .I'm rambling but I think food in itself is a daily challenge. .
what you saidI have learned so much about food, myself, and science since I began my research last January.....we rock!
Old 12-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #120
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

just noticed that I'm still 9 pounds from posted weight but I'm not gonna let it bring me down and I refuse to change my stats! Do you think I can be the incredible shrinking woman and lose all that by next week.? In my dreams but its nice to have goals, isn't it?