Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Happy SAHM
Stats: 5'5" 224/182/140 ish
WOE: Atkins 72'
Start Date: May 12, 2014
New to Stillmans need help

Hello Everyone,

I'm not new to low carbing as I had success on Atkins in the past. I lost 40 lbs in 3 1/2 months in 2009 and was in the best shape of my life. However, I recently had my 4th child and gained the weight back during my pregnancy. I am currently at my highest weight ever and am ready to get back to being fit and healthy.

I have 4 children under 4 1/2 and as you might imagine, am very busy. While I like Atkins, after reading all the positive stories of those on Stillman's, I'm going to give it a try. I know I can ultimately ease into Atkins if Stillman's is too difficult to maintain (as I understand it is for some people).

For those of you who do Stillman's, could you please give some advice on staples you have in your fridge, freezer, etc. for quick fixes? Maybe provide a sample daily menu and any tips on how to get started the first few days?

I'd love to hear how much people have lost using this diet. It's encouraging to know it's possible to lose it in a reasonable amount of time!

Thanks..and congrats to all of you who are doing great on your low carb diets.
Happy SAHM is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links