Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 07:24 AM   #631
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
And. . I am drinking my black coffee, water, and iced T as I speak. . I think that should sufficiently start me on my path to pee-ville!!

I'm luvin me some LCF!
IM2fat is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 07:26 AM   #632
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
ok..so I almost stuffed a cold ravioli in my mouth!!

and then I came to my senses and thought, what would my peeps think!?!?!

I decided to have a cup of coffee instead..with cream.. I know, I know.. I said I wouldnt but... :blush:

Just threw 10 chicken breasts in the oven. I dont prefer them baked but it is way too cold outside to be grillin.
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:27 AM   #633
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi Guys!! A quick hello! Read your posts--Nermo is back!! Brilly!!! Awful weather here-snow! And flights are cancelled. If mine is cancelled tomorrow I am so in trouble cos my boss was not impressed I was going home so near Christmas!! So fingers crossed!! Al--a 15h shift-you poor thing-hugs to you! Love your back too! And Make-me Hi!! I got a Brazilian Blowdry today and I was thinking of you! Got lovely ash highlights too!! Hmmm should have been at work tho them I wouldn't be worrying about the weather---would still have horrible frizzy orange hair tho!! He!! xx
Hope you had a safe and on time flight!!! Bet your hair looks awesome!!
Old 11-30-2010, 07:31 AM   #634
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Ok, I had a weak moment...
No worries Beck! We know you'll get right back on track! Your cravings might be raging so make sure you check in! I'll make sure to be around to stop you before you do something that I would probably do.

Hope you were able to get in today to see the dentist!
Old 11-30-2010, 07:33 AM   #635
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
I have had 2 full no cheat days.
Woohoo!!! So if you remember, one more day and you are golden!!! Rock it Nermo, we know you can!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 07:40 AM   #636
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
If I leave it until new year, I will definitely blow it. I will try to be careful and not just eat for the sake of it over Christmas, I don't want to undo all the good work but I do want to enjoy my food. How are you guys planning to eat over the Christmas period?
Good idea to start now!!! You can do it!!! I have two plans for christmas.

1. If I get back to meat for three weeks, chances are I will continue the trend through the holiday, but will be enjoying lots of wine.

2. If I goof up again anywhere between now and Christmas, I will probably be eating everything in sight, plus the wine.

#1 is what Im shooting for, but #2 is more likely. I actually did make it through christmas last year, on meat. I brought a huge tray of bacon wrapped chicken and snacked on it all day long! Yes, lots of fat, but it felt like a glorious cheat. oops I mean treat!

and then theres plan #3. Make the choice to have tiny tastes of things that arent allowed and not go overboard then jump back on plan the next day. (This actually seems like the hardest of all)
Old 11-30-2010, 07:42 AM   #637
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
You could always plop them in the blender with some broth and make yourself a steak smoothie! MMM. .who is gonna try it first?
Now why didnt you think of that becky!!

Im actually thinking that stew meat might be a great choice for you Becky..Slow cook it in some beef broth. fall apart yumminess. Chewing optional.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:44 AM   #638
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Stupid question: What is HWC?? Gulp. .I'm embarrassed but I've been using flavored creamer for far too long. . did it up black today, gals! You'd be proud. . 2 cups and I didn't even gag. ..
Heavy Whipping Cream. Lots of fat, but no carbs.

Great job with the coffee black. WOW, thats great. i couldnt do it but someday I will.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:51 AM   #639
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I'm having a bit of a crisis, guilt trip. . and just wanted to see what you guys thought. .

Since hubby and I have started the low carb lifestyle. . we have really gotten away from eating meals like a family. . I feel guilty becuase I don't cook no where near as much as I used to. . my kids get fast, thrown together meals and I end up eating in front of the computer (half of the time). hubby usually eats standing in the kitchen watching sports (very bad habit).. .... 50% is from being so darn busy. I just don't have time. .and the other 50% is not wanting to be around all those food options. It also amazes me at the amount of wasted food I have now that neither hubby or I eat the leftovers (Potatoes, rice, . .you know. the really bad carbs!). . I keep telling my hubby that we need to sit down to meals but I just can't seem to get them all in the same room at once. .and one of the kids is always running to practice or something. . I just feel bad. . I feel like I'm failing as a Mom. .you know, the June Cleaver . apron and dinner awaiting. .

Anyone have any suggestions. .Perhaps I should go back to slow cookers and menu planners. . Ugg. who has time. .I guess less typing . more cooking? Wahhhhh. .I don't wanna leave LCF. .

I guess I should take time and make a menu out of what I have and go back to cooking it the night before so that they can warm it up when they get home. . (((Sigh))) . . the life of a working mom. .
I dont have too many suggestions but I want you to know you are not alone! If I waited to have dinner with the family every night, we would have to wait until 8PM!!! Our schedules just dont allow for everyone to eat together and although it makes me feel guilty, Im not too upset. My kids eat dinner together, and hubby eats alone or I wait for him...some nights.. other nights he eats with the kids and I eat by myself. The only time we eat together is if someone takes a day off and even if we eat together, we are all still eating different things. Its enough to make a mom crazy!!!!

in a perfect world...us moms wouldnt have to work, but because we work, we are able to make up for the lost dinners in differnt ways. YOU ARE A GREAT MOM IM2, and dont you forget it!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 07:56 AM   #640
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
and the hogg-y-ness continues. . Where is everyone?

I'm sneaking on just to report that yesterday was a good day!! I did not sneak in any carbs and I plan to have another great day. . .I sure hope everyone else is doing as well, too.. I feel better already!! Don't you wanna feel better too. . Join us and let the losing begin!
OK..Consider me motivated! I want to feel better too!!! Now the confession. although Ive been posting, I was not on plan. I didnt mention my meat menus I was eating because I wasnt eating ANY...:blush: feels good to come clean. I did weigh yesterday and I was 134. Still sucks but still one pound down from stats.

talk about embarrased..
Old 11-30-2010, 08:00 AM   #641
Blabbermouth!!!

off to cvs with my buy 2 zhu-zhus get one free coupon- Ha! You're not the only one IM2 that can find a great deal!

...betcha I get there and theres none left. Im always stuck paying full price..lol
Old 11-30-2010, 09:31 AM   #642
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks, Al. . you always know how to make me feel better. .

I did throw together some steak in the slow cooker with onion and spices last night. I will make them stroganoff and I will have meat. . tender, . . falling apart steak - yumm. .steam some veggies and they will have a meal fit for kings! I think my solution shall be slow cookers and menus. . Gotta come up with a plan for tomorrow. .They have Karate so it might be chicken soup and sandwiches. ..
Old 11-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #643
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
off to cvs with my buy 2 zhu-zhus get one free coupon- Ha! You're not the only one IM2 that can find a great deal!

...betcha I get there and theres none left. Im always stuck paying full price..lol
You rock, Al! It is contageous. . soon you will clipping away and saving a ton!

CVS always has the best deals. . We don't have any here, which makes me Sad. .

I want some Zhu-Zhu pets. . I think they are so cute. . perhaps the dog will get some for Christmas.

Last edited by IM2fat; 11-30-2010 at 09:34 AM..
Old 11-30-2010, 09:37 AM   #644
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Al. .so glad you decided to come over to the clean side! You will love how you feel. . (Mind you. . I'm trying to convince myself, too But that's how I roll!)

Tonight will be the tester.. it always is. . Why would I go the whole day feeling great only to cave at night? Well. . I guess If I have to go to bed at 6:00 to avoid eating. . that's what I'll do!

I weighed myself. . I am at 165 :blush: :blush: :blush: I knew it but until I saw those numbers.. I wasn't ready to admit it. . so I really need to get my butt in gear and kick it to the curb, already. .

Gals: How's you day going? Golden, I hope!

Last edited by IM2fat; 11-30-2010 at 09:40 AM..
Old 11-30-2010, 09:42 AM   #645
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I just inhaled hot sauce (the back way).. my throat to my nose.. OMG> . does it hurt.. my eyes are watering and I can't stop coughing. . .Of course, I'm at work so everyone thinks I'm dying (I am!!). . .I do not recommend it. . The hotsauce and turkey was great but not the hot sauce and tonsils.. . ((( and would you believe, in between coughs. . I'm filling my mouth with turkey. . I am one sick food addicted gal !!!))))
Old 11-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #646
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi Guys!! A quick hello! Read your posts--Nermo is back!! Brilly!!! Awful weather here-snow! And flights are cancelled. If mine is cancelled tomorrow I am so in trouble cos my boss was not impressed I was going home so near Christmas!! So fingers crossed!! Al--a 15h shift-you poor thing-hugs to you! Love your back too! And Make-me Hi!! I got a Brazilian Blowdry today and I was thinking of you! Got lovely ash highlights too!! Hmmm should have been at work tho them I wouldn't be worrying about the weather---would still have horrible frizzy orange hair tho!! He!! xx
Hi GT. I still want to buy a bottle of that stuff... think I will before xmas. At the moment I am looking for some Gold nail polish...you know the one that is as feflective as real gold, shiny, shiny. I think I might have to go somewhere and have it applied...not sure it comes in a standard bottle form. Anyone know about this?
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:43 AM   #647
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good idea to start now!!! You can do it!!! I have two plans for christmas.

1. If I get back to meat for three weeks, chances are I will continue the trend through the holiday, but will be enjoying lots of wine.

2. If I goof up again anywhere between now and Christmas, I will probably be eating everything in sight, plus the wine.

#1 is what Im shooting for, but #2 is more likely. I actually did make it through christmas last year, on meat. I brought a huge tray of bacon wrapped chicken and snacked on it all day long! Yes, lots of fat, but it felt like a glorious cheat. oops I mean treat!

and then theres plan #3. Make the choice to have tiny tastes of things that arent allowed and not go overboard then jump back on plan the next day. (This actually seems like the hardest of all)
I like number three, but not sure I could stop at a tiny taste. I am going to have two days eating what I like but in moderation. I love my veggies... brussels, suede, roast parsnips...Mmmm and I absolutely must have Bubble 'n' squeak on Boxing day.:blush: I guess I'll gain a few but I am know after a few days of stillman's I'll be back down again.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:05 PM   #648
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

We should all make a plan for Christmas now! Keep our eye on the prize. . .I say. .lets "plan" our cheat and eat meat until we get there. . Can we do it. . Yes, we Can!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 01:20 PM   #649
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
We should all make a plan for Christmas now! Keep our eye on the prize. . .I say. .lets "plan" our cheat and eat meat until we get there. . Can we do it. . Yes, we Can!!!
We sure can!
Old 11-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #650
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Hi you hotties! I am parent free!

Dropped Mom and DH #3 at the airport while dad was on his way from CT Sunday. He could only stay a night and day, then to NYC for taping of the Early Show to be in the audience.

Catch up first..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
My weigh in at the plastic surgeons is less than 24 hours away... at 2:45 Monday pacific daylight time! I am drinking another magnesium citrate despite the sucrose this evening, as I lost 4 lbs of water weight from yesterday. This I will not do again, but an entire surgery that can change my life is being weighed in the balance. So, after church I will guzzle it down, and pray for the best. If my surgery does not get authorized, I have to leave it in the Hands of a God that knows the future and what is best. As many of you know, I have been very faithful to Stillman's and am so glad to have found all of you here. This is the moment of decision, these next few hours... I am praying the Surgeon will back me up. Its the insurance companies that are tough. One pound can make the difference. Thank you for all of your love and prayers. CC, play a song for me while I weigh in! Please? Keep me in your prayers.
O will have to check that out......before I found mag tabs was downing diluted epsom salts in water.......gross, but works like the hammers of hell.

I am still tootin'-Xmas songs! Santa, ATWG wants a boob job, git her done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Ok Stillies....

Here is my first major test in my 5 1/2 months of this journey....while taking my SECOND bite of scrumptious burger/patty...I thought I bit a piece of bone or something hard was in the burger...
It was 1/4 of my back bottom molar. I had a huge filling that was old...the dentist told me almost 6 months ago that she needed to crown my bottom molars...
I found out it would be over 1000 dollars...and since I was experiencing no pain...I thought, "If it ain't broke, why fix it??"
Well...now the night before Thanksgiving...when I'm out of town...it's broke!
I went and bought some Temparin...but some friends told me it's risky to put anything on it because it could cause nerve damage. So, my plan is to drink Atkins shakes and maybe eat scrambled eggs...
They told me to just take med for pain...
I'm not in pain, but I do feel the empty jagged spot with my tongue. If my top and bottom teeth touch, I feel nervy pain.
I"m open to any advice...

No meat! wahhhhhhh I should have let the dentist do crowns...now I'm probably looking at a root canal!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Girl you have to get that done. A grand seems pricey- if there are dental colleges in your area they will do the work for half price for the experience. Risky, but money talks in mah house.

Or do what I do, cry poverty to the folks and get some moolah for Xmas. A crappy present, but mom, the goddess of good taste AND the queen of dental work will tell us, teeth are forever. She should know, hers are worth thousands

[quote=Anythingwilldo;14118188]
CCgirl; I hope you enjoyed getting out that flute! Nothing like good music during the Holidays! The magnisum citrate that dehydrated me very well was oral solution and it generally comes in a glass bottle in the laxative section of the store. The day after my weigh in I gained four lbs back, but that was just water weight. I have 10 more lbs to lose on Stillman before I am personally satisfied with my weight. Thanksgving dinner gave my metabolism a chance to rebound, and made my Mom delighted that I actually ate more than pure protein... : ) It was a relief to my family...QUOTE]

LOL the world is broke, starving, unemployed, homeless and at war. Thank you God, Lord and Lady and Jesus we are safe, warm and dry.

Ugly is forever, fluffies can diet

Quote:
Being 135 now puts me in a weird clothes category. The smaller stuff makes me look like a stuffed sausage, but the comfy bigger clothes makes me look prego. I have no inbetween clothes....must lose 10 pounds stat! actually 20...

I cant even face a pouch of tuna....how am I gonna do this peeps? ugh...

I think I have to unbutton my pants....thank goodness Im all alone today at work...
Al, stop flashin' that beav(er)

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
Hey Aleriaaa,,
When I'm overweight, which I am, I have a fat head. My brother who lacked tack and saw me for the first time in years said I looked like one of the peanuts characters. Then thanksgiving, my DIL (whom I usually love) told me I looked so much older than my younger sister. So I guess I look old with a fat head. That is interesting you gain in your nose.

Well anyway, I'm working my way back to plan. Yesterday I almost made it through the whole day,,,,then ate donuts and a bagel,,,,had to wash them down with juice and milk. :blush:

Today is a new day.....
tact...he sure is lacking it....the goddess of good taste reminds us if you can't say something nice, say nothing.
Then call your brother a Richard Cranium and tell your DIL ouch not nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Helloooo all. I'm back. Tomorrow is gonna be my first day back on stillman. I am 198 now. I need all the support i can get. Love u and miss u guyz
NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Quote:
Just remembered something.. this is big news!!!

So, my wish finally came true. Ive always wondered why we need to get silicon or saline implants to enlarge our breasts. Always wondered why they couldnt suck out our fat and insert it where it really belongs. Well peeps, I saw the ad the other day in the paper. The doc will suck out the fat from wherever, process and sterilize it and reinsert it!

Is that cool or what?! Maybe this is old news but I was sure excited! I'll let you know if I ever get the nerve to go for a consult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Al; really, if you are smaller, just be grateful. Here I am a DD and hoping to God I get a breast reduction. They are heavy, and limit your physical activity. Besides, most men worth their salt, really could care less about breast size... If you are smaller, you are at an advantage to maintain your physical activity. The whole plastic surgery thing is getting kind of creepy, I mean, we used to laugh about this as an idea when we were little girls, and now someone is doing it!

OK you two, I guess the size of boobs is similar to men driving sporty cars because they are a reflection of the size of their member.
The grass is not always greener and they are not as small or large as you think. Let the size of the rack not define us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Back again.:blush: Hope all is well. I have a getogether to attend on the 13th of December, so I want to shed a few. Finding it difficult to get started...could really do with a kick in the behind.
I hereby whack you with this turkey leg!

Quote:
Gals! I am working on getting back into the grove.. took a few days off. . a littel cheat here. . a littel cheat there. . you know how it goes. . I need a clean week and I know I can do it. . feeling fat and ugly.. seriously. . went shopping and tried on a few things. 3 way mirrors are not my favorite! OMG. . hate shopping! I just want to be out of an XL for once in my life. . Large doesn't bother me as much as XL or 1X does.. something about that big fat X that gets me every single time! seeing a size M would make my day. . I'm 5'4" and now weigh 160!! What is wrong with me and why do I weigh so much.. help me!
there's nothing wrong with us, 'cept that the gov and media has kept us in the dark all our lives.
know the truth and never be fat again!
Love yourself and where you have come from, you will have the courage to carry on.
Loathe yourself like we all have for our life and you'll never get it done.

And only coming from 200 to 170 did the goggles finally focus.....sometimes you really have to hit that rock bottom to come back.

I got no clue, babe. All I got is love and understanding.........

Quote:
I know you are right but I always want what I cant have! My goal should be to exercise like heck, sculpting and firming and then re-evaluate. I just always figured that if my boobs were bigger the rest of me might look smaller.

ugh...exercise...I dont know where to start.
walk....stairs....FitTV.it's there if you want it. One baby step leads to another...

Quote:
oh I know what you mean!! I pulled out the Larges this week. It really does change my entire attitude. My world just isnt right when Im off meat. I refuse to even go shopping right now. Cant do it. Cant look in those mirrors.

You have still come a long way even if that darn scale is giving you a number you hate, I remember feeling so excited when we dropped the first 10 pounds, and then 20, and we were H-O-T! We will never ever be 180 again, and we know what to do to get into those "M"s. Lets do it! Cheat free (til Christmas )

Quote:
Good Morning, Peeps!

Day 1: Drinking my coffee and enjoying the morning. .a slight steam is escaping as the sun slowly warms the earth. The trees glisten like crystal from the layer of frost that has blanketed them overnight. There is no movement, except for the solitary leaf that descends from it's perch high atop the lone oak tree standing proudly among it's many suiters, the elm, maple, apple and pear. The bright sky hints as to what it has in store for me today. Snow clouds gather and dance sheepishly behind the sillouette of the strong, proud oak as I wonder if I should pull my old wooly coat from the back of the closet or do I dare wear my pink leather one last time, bidding farwell to the fading warm rays of the sun? It is with a great sadness that I say goodbye to the long, bright days of summer, the crisp air of fall and settle in for the cold, dark days of winter. Ah.. winter. . like a long lost relative, it comes back, staying way too long. and just when I think I can't take any more..the days start to lengthen, the mighty oak stands taller, the birds begin to sing and the sun shines a little brighter! The honk, honk, honk of the geese in the air remind me that the earth will soon awaken and welcome back the leaves, the flowers and the tiny creatures who hid in it's deep crevaces. , I say . , mother earth. Let us rejoice in the fact that we can all change and that it is our time to be reborn! The sun will shine brighter, the earth will warm and we shall be renewed!

This deep thought brought to you by. . . . lady drinking coffee. .
or the happy Pagan inside her!

Quote:
I'm cooking a ham today for my boys.. I was supposed to do it for Thanksgiving, along with the turkey and I forgot to take it out of the freezer! Dang.. I plan to have a little but will not overdo it because of the sodium. I have a little turkey left so I will make sure I fill my plate with that first. .

Speaking of Turkey.. did you guys load up? I ended up only buying 2 because my freezers were both too full. . I got em for .29 a pound . . Can't beat it. . I don't eat the dark meat but even just for the breast. . it was well worth it. . I will probably end up pulling the other one out of the freezer this week . , should try some turkey soup. .I'll have to go back through the posts to see if I can find the recipe. . unless Al want's to share, .(hint, hint)
20 lb/.59 lb, it was the cheapest to be had.
So now I have ten lb. of leftovers YUUUM!

Quote:
It is amazing. We deserve a round! (...of shots )

I need to get back some spunk or something. My words back then were oooozing with excitement. Now its kinda like blah.. blah.. meat.. blah...lets go!.. blah...
that's cos you have lost so much and you are the master of your scale. Read back more and be amazed at your accomplishments!

Quote:
I'm having a bit of a crisis, guilt trip. . and just wanted to see what you guys thought. .

Since hubby and I have started the low carb lifestyle. . we have really gotten away from eating meals like a family. . I feel guilty becuase I don't cook no where near as much as I used to. . my kids get fast, thrown together meals and I end up eating in front of the computer (half of the time). hubby usually eats standing in the kitchen watching sports (very bad habit).. .... 50% is from being so darn busy. I just don't have time. .and the other 50% is not wanting to be around all those food options. It also amazes me at the amount of wasted food I have now that neither hubby or I eat the leftovers (Potatoes, rice, . .you know. the really bad carbs!). . I keep telling my hubby that we need to sit down to meals but I just can't seem to get them all in the same room at once. .and one of the kids is always running to practice or something. . I just feel bad. . I feel like I'm failing as a Mom. .you know, the June Cleaver . apron and dinner awaiting. .

Anyone have any suggestions. .Perhaps I should go back to slow cookers and menu planners. . Ugg. who has time. .I guess less typing . more cooking? Wahhhhh. .I don't wanna leave LCF. .

I guess I should take time and make a menu out of what I have and go back to cooking it the night before so that they can warm it up when they get home. . (((Sigh))) . . the life of a working mom. .
Real life happens.
Look back on your old menus and cook for the family, but eat what you need to be good.
They know you're LC so it's not like it's a big deal.
Do they understand the science of the diet? They may have made some concious changes that you need to know.
Maybe you could sit down with the fam and tell them how you feel and get everyone involved in the menu planning? It sounds corny but if they know you're feeling like you are not giving them enough attention, they may surprise you with something like, Mom, we just love the new you and want you to be happy.
If they are old enough to handle kitchen chores then it's time to learn to delegate.

I stayed mostly LC/Atkins style with some stuffing and mashed potato for the feast but none after. Mom made the pumpkin pie SF with Splenda. Topped with HWC, of course.

So I only have some salad fixin's to eat up and then either go fat or meat fast. I have not weighed and do not intend to until after I get dressed on Saturday. I feel a little puffy but time will tell on Sat. when I have to get dressed. Things appear normal so far.

Last edited by CCGirl; 11-30-2010 at 05:13 PM..
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #651
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
O and this morn when I went out to start BF's truck to warm it up I slid on the frosty grass and blew out my ankle.......it looks like a pythin that swallowed a cornish hen. I am downing Advil and vodka tonics.

The good news is that this is the first night on plan with no dinner requirements.....parents need to be fed three squares a day. It really blows the food intake for me, I never eat after six and don't do dinner. If I'm hungry I do some meat but nothing like a full plate or sit down.
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #652
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi CC! So sorry about your ankle.. glad to have you back. . I missed you! I just love your insight. .
Old 11-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #653
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Makeme! I'm glad you are part of my team, too. . Look forward to "racing" with you.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #654
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Everyone is doing a great job in trying to incorporate their challenges in life with their weight loss! At least you all are keeping close to the model...

I have decided to drop no more than 9 more lbs before I go to maintenance... and today I incorporated 1 tsp of sour cream on my chicken breast, and some Wasabi Mayo on my HB eggs. I had too many eggs today, and one chicken breast, and thats it. But I did have that super hot mayo too. It seems as it gets colder, I need more fat. That is a head trip for me right now, that I should do without, especially since I am so close to goal weight. I am going to say, however, that at least I am at 0 carbs, I just need to get away from the Wasabi Mayo (Trader Joe's Brand) It makes me feel very warm inside... and I am low thyroid. I lost 1/2 lb even with the Wasabi, but know full well that I would have lost more without it.

I am basically hanging out waiting for that phone call from the Dr. to see if I qualify for the breast reduction, so maybe the Wasabi Mayo (which I dip the HB egg in), is my comfort food during this time??? Tomorrow I will try to do without any condiments, except regular cheap mustard. I still have 50 0z of water to drink tonight, and I won't drink it till after church is over!!

Everyone is doing the best they can under their own circumstances! This is a dedicated group for sure!!

IM: Maybe everyone could have desert together, later in the evening, like diet jello? You could put whipped cream and toppings on theirs, and watch their admiration grow for you while you take it plain... ??
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:45 PM   #655
Senior LCF Member

CC and Becky123; I am also sorry for your challenges, one with the ankle, the other with the tooth. This too shall pass! We are with you!
Old 11-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #656
Senior LCF Member

Does anyone have suggestions for Decembers board? How about Stillmans Snowy Weigh Ride? LOL, just kidding...
Old 12-01-2010, 08:28 AM   #657
Senior LCF Member

Are we still going to use Novembers board?
Old 12-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #658
Major LCF Poster!

We need a new thread for December...How about Dropping in December something, something? Ok maybe not but we need a new thread.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #659
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Ok y'all...let's take it to the December thread...

Dropping in December on Stillman’s Snowy Sleigh Ride!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #660
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 186/178/130
WOE: medifast/Atkins
Start Date: June 11th 2014
Quote:
Oink

Oink..

Oink. . . .

Just checking in and saying" oink oink oink,,,,

Im2fat, I couldn't say it better myself..I know you were referring to a page hog.

I'm Not a page hog,,,,just a hog.

So I'll be back next year. Right now, I'm gonna switch woes for awhile just so i can navigate through these holidays.

I'm actually encouraged I am stopping the snorking right now. So the damage is minimal. But if I was to continue it could be big damage. So I'm just wishing all you Stillman babes and guys a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and see you next year......Best Wishes to you all.

Frances
It'stime is offline   Reply With Quote