Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 08:55 AM   #541
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
my son just spent 3 hours in the dentist chair for his football related injury! ugg
ouch!!! I feel so bad!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #542
Blabbermouth!!!

just sitting here thinking about turnips :blush:...oh how I love them. Do you think I could go on a turnip diet?
Old 11-27-2010, 09:01 AM   #543
Blabbermouth!!!

and one more thing...when I gain weight..my shoulders get bigger. yuck.. I almost dont mind the thighs, but my nose and my shoulders....double-yuck...
Old 11-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #544
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 173/180/120
WOE: Atkins72 five days/Stillmans 2 days
Start Date: November 1st, 2014
Hey Aleriaaa,,
When I'm overweight, which I am, I have a fat head. My brother who lacked tack and saw me for the first time in years said I looked like one of the peanuts characters. Then thanksgiving, my DIL (whom I usually love) told me I looked so much older than my younger sister. So I guess I look old with a fat head. That is interesting you gain in your nose.

Well anyway, I'm working my way back to plan. Yesterday I almost made it through the whole day,,,,then ate donuts and a bagel,,,,had to wash them down with juice and milk. :blush:

Today is a new day.....

Frances
It'stime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:35 AM   #545
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Helloooo all. I'm back. Tomorrow is gonna be my first day back on stillman. I am 198 now. I need all the support i can get. Love u and miss u guyz
nermo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:49 PM   #546
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Don't let comments like "you look older" knock you out of the game. I have more pronounced wrinkles now that my fat has gone away... but I am 51. However, I get more "you are looking good" than not. Also, our features become more pronounced when our fat goes away. The chiseled look is so sophisticated though, no?
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #547
Senior LCF Member

I didn't gain much over the holiday (one meal off), but I checked my blood sugar this morning and it was 132, and that was after being back on Stillman's for a day, so I took 2 bitter melon pills, and it was back down to 115 within 45 minutes... which leads me to wonder, what was my blood sugar after Thanksgiving 2 days ago??? Nice to be back on track...
Old 11-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #548
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
my DIL (whom I usually love) told me I looked so much older than my younger sister. So I guess I look old with a fat head. That is interesting you gain in your nose.
Whoa Nelly! What kind of comment is that?!?! I have a few choice words for her but I'll keep em to myself.

so dont listen to her. Shes just young and stupid!

I have to post nose pics! Yes I do. Pics.. Not to be confused with "picks".
Old 11-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #549
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Helloooo all. I'm back. Tomorrow is gonna be my first day back on stillman. I am 198 now. I need all the support i can get. Love u and miss u guyz
Hi Nermo! Welcome back! Hope all has been well. Please dont ever drop off the face of the earth again! Great job keeping the weight off!! We missed you!
Old 11-27-2010, 03:14 PM   #550
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
The chiseled look is so sophisticated though, no?
Yes chiseled! Fo shizzle..
Old 11-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #551
Blabbermouth!!!

Just remembered something.. this is big news!!!

So, my wish finally came true. Ive always wondered why we need to get silicon or saline implants to enlarge our breasts. Always wondered why they couldnt suck out our fat and insert it where it really belongs. Well peeps, I saw the ad the other day in the paper. The doc will suck out the fat from wherever, process and sterilize it and reinsert it!

Is that cool or what?! Maybe this is old news but I was sure excited! I'll let you know if I ever get the nerve to go for a consult.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #552
Senior LCF Member

Al; really, if you are smaller, just be grateful. Here I am a DD and hoping to God I get a breast reduction. They are heavy, and limit your physical activity. Besides, most men worth their salt, really could care less about breast size... If you are smaller, you are at an advantage to maintain your physical activity. The whole plastic surgery thing is getting kind of creepy, I mean, we used to laugh about this as an idea when we were little girls, and now someone is doing it!
Old 11-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #553
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Back again.:blush: Hope all is well. I have a getogether to attend on the
13th of December, so I want to shed a few. Finding it difficult to get started...could really do with a kick in the behind.

Last edited by makemeslim; 11-27-2010 at 06:50 PM..
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #554
Major LCF Poster!

I had a huge craving for cheese on toast with Worchestershire sauce, so I am sitting her munching away... it's 1 40 in the morning and I know this is not a good thing so why does it feel so right? Answers on a post card, this is too good.

Last edited by makemeslim; 11-27-2010 at 06:48 PM..
Old 11-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #555
Major LCF Poster!

Seem to have lost my last post. Just taken some beef steaks out of the freezer. off to bed now, it's nearly 2am here. Nighty night.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #556
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post

NERMO! God really does answer prayers. . I prayed for a sign I neeed to get back in and there you were .. I need you.. Al needs you. . and we need Gwn. . Cupcake is here... and we can all do this together. Webb? you in.. CC? Wild? Make Me ? Lisa? come on..lets do this!

Nermo is back. . yay.. ya.. OK nermo.. I'm gonna make you do this. . I bet you that I can do a clean full week. before you can. . you in? Sunday..day 1
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:18 PM   #557
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Just remembered something.. this is big news!!!

So, my wish finally came true. Ive always wondered why we need to get silicon or saline implants to enlarge our breasts. Always wondered why they couldnt suck out our fat and insert it where it really belongs. Well peeps, I saw the ad the other day in the paper. The doc will suck out the fat from wherever, process and sterilize it and reinsert it!

Is that cool or what?! Maybe this is old news but I was sure excited! I'll let you know if I ever get the nerve to go for a consult.
Can they do the Butt, too? I want both. . count me in. .
Old 11-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #558
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gals! I am working on getting back into the grove.. took a few days off. . a littel cheat here. . a littel cheat there. . you know how it goes. . I need a clean week and I know I can do it. . feeling fat and ugly.. seriously. . went shopping and tried on a few things. 3 way mirrors are not my favorite! OMG. . hate shopping! I just want to be out of an XL for once in my life. . Large doesn't bother me as much as XL or 1X does.. something about that big fat X that gets me every single time! seeing a size M would make my day. . I'm 5'4" and now weigh 160!! What is wrong with me and why do I weigh so much.. help me!
Old 11-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #559
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Nermo! I'm still so excited.. I think I can do it. .

Al! We have to show 'em how its done! Please help me love Tuna again...........
Old 11-28-2010, 12:47 AM   #560
Senior LCF Member

I am so in im2- i am dreaming of that one no cheat day. Ugh i just don't know what happened to my willpower! I was not good at all while i was away from the board. Every time i mess up my stomach would hurt like a s.o.b and i get so backed up yet i continue to eat! Oh well this is a new day. Let's do it we know stillman works so let's make it work!
Old 11-28-2010, 01:12 AM   #561
Senior LCF Member

Sorry duplicate.

Last edited by nermo; 11-28-2010 at 01:18 AM..
Old 11-28-2010, 04:30 AM   #562
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

NERMO! God really does answer prayers. . I prayed for a sign I neeed to get back in and there you were .. I need you.. Al needs you. . and we need Gwn. . Cupcake is here... and we can all do this together. Webb? you in.. CC? Wild? Make Me ? Lisa? come on..lets do this!

Nermo is back. . yay.. ya.. OK nermo.. I'm gonna make you do this. . I bet you that I can do a clean full week. before you can. . you in? Sunday..day 1
I'm in...started this morning.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:38 AM   #563
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Gals! I am working on getting back into the grove.. took a few days off. . a littel cheat here. . a littel cheat there. . you know how it goes. . I need a clean week and I know I can do it. . feeling fat and ugly.. seriously. . went shopping and tried on a few things. 3 way mirrors are not my favorite! OMG. . hate shopping! I just want to be out of an XL for once in my life. . Large doesn't bother me as much as XL or 1X does.. something about that big fat X that gets me every single time! seeing a size M would make my day. . I'm 5'4" and now weigh 160!! What is wrong with me and why do I weigh so much.. help me!
Hi I'm 2...there is nothing wrong with you that a straight week of Stillman's won't fix. I feel really puffed up at the moment, you know that horrible blaoted feeling you get from eating carbs but I know after a week of stillmans I will be feeling so much better about myself. I am having problems with my internet at the moment but I am going to be on here as much as I can...wanna get that week under under my belt.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:50 AM   #564
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Al; really, if you are smaller, just be grateful. Here I am a DD and hoping to God I get a breast reduction. They are heavy, and limit your physical activity. Besides, most men worth their salt, really could care less about breast size... If you are smaller, you are at an advantage to maintain your physical activity. The whole plastic surgery thing is getting kind of creepy, I mean, we used to laugh about this as an idea when we were little girls, and now someone is doing it!
I know you are right but I always want what I cant have! My goal should be to exercise like heck, sculpting and firming and then re-evaluate. I just always figured that if my boobs were bigger the rest of me might look smaller.

ugh...exercise...I dont know where to start.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:51 AM   #565
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Back again.:blush: Hope all is well. I have a getogether to attend on the
13th of December, so I want to shed a few. Finding it difficult to get started...could really do with a kick in the behind.
Hi makeme!!! Consider yourself kicked! We can do this!

now kick me back!
Old 11-28-2010, 06:51 AM   #566
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Can they do the Butt, too? I want both. . count me in. .
everything is possible these days! We just have to win the lotto first!
Old 11-28-2010, 06:59 AM   #567
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
oh I know what you mean!! I pulled out the Larges this week. It really does change my entire attitude. My world just isnt right when Im off meat. I refuse to even go shopping right now. Cant do it. Cant look in those mirrors.

You have still come a long way even if that darn scale is giving you a number you hate, I remember feeling so excited when we dropped the first 10 pounds, and then 20, and we were H-O-T! We will never ever be 180 again, and we know what to do to get into those "M"s. Lets do it! Cheat free (til Christmas )
Old 11-28-2010, 07:04 AM   #568
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning, Peeps!

Day 1: Drinking my coffee and enjoying the morning. .a slight steam is escaping as the sun slowly warms the earth. The trees glisten like crystal from the layer of frost that has blanketed them overnight. There is no movement, except for the solitary leaf that descends from it's perch high atop the lone oak tree standing proudly among it's many suiters, the elm, maple, apple and pear. The bright sky hints as to what it has in store for me today. Snow clouds gather and dance sheepishly behind the sillouette of the strong, proud oak as I wonder if I should pull my old wooly coat from the back of the closet or do I dare wear my pink leather one last time, bidding farwell to the fading warm rays of the sun? It is with a great sadness that I say goodbye to the long, bright days of summer, the crisp air of fall and settle in for the cold, dark days of winter. Ah.. winter. . like a long lost relative, it comes back, staying way too long. and just when I think I can't take any more..the days start to lengthen, the mighty oak stands taller, the birds begin to sing and the sun shines a little brighter! The honk, honk, honk of the geese in the air remind me that the earth will soon awaken and welcome back the leaves, the flowers and the tiny creatures who hid in it's deep crevaces. , I say . , mother earth. Let us rejoice in the fact that we can all change and that it is our time to be reborn! The sun will shine brighter, the earth will warm and we shall be renewed!

This deep thought brought to you by. . . . lady drinking coffee. .
Old 11-28-2010, 07:11 AM   #569
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I know you are right but I always want what I cant have! My goal should be to exercise like heck, sculpting and firming and then re-evaluate. I just always figured that if my boobs were bigger the rest of me might look smaller.

ugh...exercise...I dont know where to start.

Ahh.. exercise. .I don't want to start!..
Old 11-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #570
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think I have a food hangover. . really. . I feel so gross this morning.. I'm gonna try a hot bath to see if I can get my grove on. . will check back later. . I plan to stick to it. this time.. pinky swear .