Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 07:31 AM   #451
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
I read an article on WW too.. They are starting another one in January. . Looks like they figured that eating meat was better than eating popcorn so they are lowing their point value for the meat and food items that take longer to digest! See . .we are on to something.

I read another article that went on to say that People who are part of a weight loss forum . .like on the Inter-net. . .lose more weight and keep it off longer than their counterparts!!! See. . we know how to do it. . We have the secret. . .
Yeah here too! As in I mean Ireland!! They have points plus=and it.s basically SB!! LC is the only way to go peeps!!.the more I read about it the more I believe that-sugar and refined white carbs are bad bad bad!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 07:32 AM   #452
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Thank you for all the hugs, guys.. I think I'm better now.. I also had a super, duper bad case of PMS. . I knew something was up when I opened the refrigerator and a bottle of wine tumbled out on my tile floor and shattered everywhere. .I don't know if I cried because I wasted a bottle of wine or because I had to clean up the mess or because I cut my foot!! Then I laughed because I actually thought about licking the wine off the floor. . . Luckily my wonderful husband cleaned it up and I moved my sobbing but to the couch.. .
You poor thing
Old 11-18-2010, 07:34 AM   #453
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Peeps: You are too Quiet. . . OK .. gotta go watch Glee. .. Enjoy and stay out of the fridge. . back away from the cupboard. . drink some tea and relax . .
Forgot about last nights Glee=it was the one with Gwneth Paltrow=I really wanted to see it. Think it might be repeated on Saturday!.....I know, you guys are waaay ahead of that ep!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 07:42 AM   #454
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
IM2- Sorry you're weekend was rough!! I hate it when Im late to give hugs, but here they are!!! I have to start over again too and we'll do this carb detox thing together!!!

So, my little girl turned 4. We went out to lunch, and I ordered two burger patties on a plate. Then, we spent the day at the mall and hung out at the Hello Kitty store!!!! I let her pick out whtever she wanted, and we left with a pretty good sized stuffed Kitty. The big one (as big as her) was $120. I am soooo lucky she didnt pick it!!! Then later that night, I grilled ribeyes, and ate one and a half! and then I served the cake. "Sinfully Chocolate Chip Cake". i had to try it. Then I had to try it again. then I had to cut my own sliver. Then I had to have a whole peice!..... I didnt care. It was the BEST DARN THING I EVER EVER ATE. Oh my. I have a tear in my eye just typing about it....

So now today, Im REALLY disappointed in myself. I must not let it get the best of me and I must get back on meat!

Tracey - welcome back! This is the greatest place to be! Looking forward to you getting to goal once anf for all!!!!

Sharon- Looks like you couldnt resist the chocolate too! We will get right back on track!!! WE WILL!!!

BP- Welcome to onederland!! Theres no stopping you now!!!!

GT- Kelly is so lucky that she still has her cheeks!! When I got down to 113, I looked like Skelator. (He's the bad man from the old He-Man cartoons in case ya didnt know)

CC- You just know waay to much. that is sooo cool.

Becky- You are awesome. Just wanted to point that out. I love that you can add in some brocolli and keep it at that. you are doing soooo well.

and I am so happy that Gwn is back and safe. GWN, I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ADVENTURES!!!!!!

Even though Im still high on carbs from that cake, and Im bound to be a crazy miserable witch the next few days, I am so happy and excited for everyone right now!!!!! Lets get skinny peeps!!!!
Can I be your daughter!!!!!!! A HK teddy!! Cool!!! Happy Birthday to your daughter!! Bet she.s a real cutie=especially if she takes after her Mommy!! Sinfull Choc cake==my kinda cake!!! Glad you enjoyed your piece tho!! I wouldve prob eaten 2!! Sad but true!! I suppose we have to remember life is for living=and in maintainence if we wanna keep the weight off, if we're good 95% of the time then we're doing well!!
Re the face=yup that's what mine looks like-thats prob why people think I.m thinner than I am!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 11-18-2010, 07:52 AM   #455
Big Yapper!!!!

Just so you know peeps!! My keyboard is broken---and ya know what it was-----the keyboard had got too hot cos I was on the laptop too much!! Hmm wonder what site that was!!! So I have a plug-in one while the new one is being ordered---that's ok says ye--but but but----it recognises it as a Eire/UK one-but it,s really a German one-if ye understand!! They/re different!! So I.m typing keys where I think they should be---it.s so confusing!! I.m not a touch-typist and I can.t find symbols or anything or apostrophes or question marks !! I have more things to say -not about my keyboard, obviously! but I'm too tired to type anymore! Ya think all this thinking burns cals!!
Old 11-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #456
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi pee[s! Am having keyboard troubles-again!! So ignore the typos!! I did read your posts yesterday but/and I know it sounds so bad/but it,s too tiring to type like this!!! Sorry!! You know I love you guys, really!!
Quote:
Yeah here too! As in I mean Ireland!! They have points plus=and it.s basically SB!! LC is the only way to go peeps!!.the more I read about it the more I believe that-sugar and refined white carbs are bad bad bad!!
Heck, I don't even think I will do the carbs in brocolli if I ever get to maintenance........brocolli bad.....meat good

Quote:
Just so you know peeps!! My keyboard is broken---and ya know what it was-----the keyboard had got too hot cos I was on the laptop too much!! Hmm wonder what site that was!!! So I have a plug-in one while the new one is being ordered---that's ok says ye--but but but----it recognises it as a Eire/UK one-but it,s really a German one-if ye understand!! They/re different!! So I.m typing keys where I think they should be---it.s so confusing!! I.m not a touch-typist and I can.t find symbols or anything or apostrophes or question marks !! I have more things to say -not about my keyboard, obviously! but I'm too tired to type anymore! Ya think all this thinking burns cals!!
GT, please please.everyone on a laptop or pc for that matter needs a can of compressed air to clean keyboards...

And, thise of you on laptops.........having just replaced my friends hard drive due to overheating (it was a Toshiba and they run REALLY HOT)

a laptop stand or cooling fan pad is a must do

my laptop stand, cheap plastic that raises the bottom so it can breathe... was 5 bux on ebay with shipping..........just a cheap plastic stand that lifts the bottom up, you will be amazed at the difference.
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #457
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

okay, so I had to go to the dentist today

replace one rear molar filling, drill out and grind to replace a tiny filling with a bigger one

drill and fill one tiny spot seriously, smaller than the head of a pin on the right of the very front tooth

touch up the filling on the right canine .okay, that was no big deal

drill and enamel the receding gumline on the left canine that was just starting to recede, showing about a 32nd of an inch of tooth root

and fill the tooth next to it that wa just beginning to recede-so she said

without anesthesia or novocaine-I have needle issues

that go back to when I was four and had the front rows both knocked out by a dalmatian

they thought my adult teeth were damaged to the point that they would not come in and also thought my palate was shattered, and that I would have speech problems

my mother gathered up her daughter drenched in blood and walked barefoot in the snow to a wealthy neighbors' house who was a doctor

and later I had two bridges after watching needles the size of missiles going into my mouth

then today, getting home and trying to eat something and BAM I have pain trying to chew back there

calling the dentist and finding out that sensitivity can take up to four weeks to go away with the compound filling material

279.00 on Visa debit card

PRICELESS

so I may starve to death and am drinking vodka tonic with no ice

ick..I will force myself

Last edited by CCGirl; 11-18-2010 at 04:25 PM..
Old 11-19-2010, 11:27 AM   #458
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/182/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
CC: Sorry to hear about your mouth. .there is nothing worse than tooth pain. .I've been putting off major dental work, myself .. while my kids get theirs fixed.. .. .

Hey guys. .checking in. . went to the mall today on my lunch hour and walked. . er shopped. . does that count as exercise? I hope so cuz my visa card got a real workout. . hehehe

I'm stuck. .my oldest son wants a "good quality" keyboard (as in piano / organ). . I know nothing about them. . and I am on a limited budget . . anyone have any ideas where to look. .been on=line (Musicians friends,etc.. but they range anywhere from 50 - 3,000! I was thinking more like under $200.00. . or do you guys think that will be junk? I don't know but I have 4 to buy for this year. . my 10 year old wants an Ipod. . I don't think he's ready.. I'm afraid he'll lose it. .My baby wants Paper jamz . .have you guys seen those? look stupid to me. .paper thin guitar with no strings! What next. . what happened to lincoln logs and legos? Sheeshhh.

Last edited by IM2fat; 11-19-2010 at 11:30 AM..
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #459
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

IM, ty i feel lots better today.

let the research begin........you know I love it!

How old is your son and how long has he been playing?
Old 11-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #460
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What are you looking for?

•A Digital Piano?...or

•An Electronic Keyboard?...or
Old 11-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #461
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Digital Piano Keyboard Guide – A Complete Resource on Electronic Piano Keyboards

check this out........everything you need to know is here.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #462
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yamaha DGX230 76-Key Portable Keyboard Large backlit LCD display. 6 track 5 song recorder. Graded Soft Touch (GST) touch sensitive.

this means the sound get louder when you strike the keys harder. The keys are not weighted to feel like a real piano key. This would be for a creative musician and not a formal piano student.
Personally, I would think that Yamaha and Roland would be the brand he is seeking. Roland has been a premier organ maker for years, and Yamaha, typical Japanese, makes damned near everything. Their pro line flutes rate right up there with Haynes, Powell and Gemeinhardt.
I studied piano as a preteen but went to flute in jr. high. Gifted and broke, I only had a few lessons as a junior in high school but sat second and third chair throughout junior and senior high, right next to the wealthy girls with their fancy flutes and lessons.

Blemished In StockWill Ship Mon What's Blemished? $199.95 List: $499.95
SAVE 60%

Yamaha DGX230 | Digital Stage Pianos at zZounds

Last edited by CCGirl; 11-19-2010 at 03:12 PM..
Old 11-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #463
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

VTG YAMAHA Electronic Keyboard PSS-80 synthesizer Piano Item number: 120644943829
Buy It Now $25.00
+$10.00 shipping

VTG YAMAHA Electronic Keyboard PSS-80 synthesizer Piano in BOX

Rhythm: 8 beat, 16 beat, tango, samba, swing, march, 12 beat, waltz

Voice: clarinet, trumpet, piano, accordion, vibraphone, rock guitar, mandolin, fantasy

Voice Variator: bright, long, mellow, short

Requires 4 AA Batteries or AC adapter not included

US Shipping only please
Old 11-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #464
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

IM, there is a huge variety out there, if he is serious then he needs to do the research for us on the features he wants.
Depending on his age, of course.
Please tell me all you can.

Oh, my good friend in high school was a professional pianist at the age of six. She was Japanese and her parents were art professors at the U of Miami. When her teacher told her she needed ensemble experience I was invited over to play flute and piano compositions. She practiced five hours a day, and had two grands side by side in the music room. One was a Baldwin and the other a Steinway.
Typical of the Japanese family structure, when her gift was discovered by her parents it was by strict discipline her talents were groomed. She secretly wanted to be a biologist.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:11 PM   #465
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
CC girl; sorry to hear about your teeth. When they go wrong, life seems different... It will be over in a few short weeks... thankfully, we don't eat frozen turkey!! I just had to comment on your music ability. Have you thought about revisiting your instrument? It sounds like it was a big part of you...
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #466
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
CC girl; sorry to hear about your teeth. When they go wrong, life seems different... It will be over in a few short weeks... thankfully, we don't eat frozen turkey!! I just had to comment on your music ability. Have you thought about revisiting your instrument? It sounds like it was a big part of you...
ATwD you are sweet.........I traded up my Gemeinhardt after it was stolen from me (my original HS flute-solid sterling headpiece and plated body ehich was a huge investment for my foks at the time...in 1980 it was 325.00, I beleive it's still called the HC3 model...open hole keys of course...makes your finger work more precise cos your fingers have to seal the holes in the center of each key) and my mom replaced it about ten yrs ago....then I sold it on the bay and upgraded to a KG33 anniversary edition solid sterling, gold springs and sapphire bearings all the way through about five years ago.

I was seriously into it and then, life happens...........like death.

My original cat that we moved up here with passed about 5 yrs ago and for some reason I never picked her up again. OK shoot me, it's just a cat....the unconditional loving entity that we live and care for like a child or lover.

Then two yrs ago someone threw a student flute ito the metal trash bin at my church where I pick up once a week to bring their cast offs to the salvation army.
in the trash....the life of creativity lying dead in a metal srap bin...
and she sits lovingly waiting to have the breath of life blown to her when I can
and I feel my embochure (mouth position) start to cramp and hurt after ten minutes
ahh, the luxury of having band every day when you are young to keep those things loose, you don't even realize things like that go away
but I still try

someday I will devote the time needed to loosen those lips and the pain wil not be there
my music stand still awaits in the bedrrom with the Cavally excersizes book on it
remember folks....someday may be here and you don't know it

we spend a lifetime waiting for our ship to come in only to not know that it's been in the harbor all this time waiting for us to board

when I used to sell on ebay my tagline was always:

'Life is too short to not have the vintage china, glass and cool stuff you love'

talk about needing to take one's own advice

I blew a few notes earlier this week, so I haven't completely abandoned the idea.....I might be old but I am surely not dead!

Don't ever abandon your ideas, kids.........life may get in the way but dreams and aspirations are always there, just waiting for you to give them life again

the orphan, she sits in my office....missing the case and the low C foot cork, she is relatively new and plays well. Every so often I toot on her to keep reminding myself that there is hope.

about three months ago I found a case with no flute for her at the salvation army......the karmic circle turneth

if you ever wonderd if karma and fate were real, this I have proof of...

just ask a lonely flute who found a home

Last edited by CCGirl; 11-19-2010 at 06:52 PM..
Old 11-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #467
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

BTW teeth are much better.........vodka tonics with ice tonight1 Life is good. Bless you all.go out and look at the mother moon nearly full......and resist the urge to dance naked in her loving gaze!

sorry...happy pagan to the end......but due respect to whatever gospel you subscribe to

it's like lanes on a highway..they maight be different but we're all hoping for the same destination

Blessed Be!

OK it looks like I might actually make tonight's episode of Blue Bloods.love Tom Selleck

I'll bet you didn't know that after he filmed Quigley Down Under he grew attached to the twenty year old horse he rode in the film and made a deal to keep him.....home on the range at his personal home/ranch.the horse is named Spike

been married to the same gal forever (second marriage)

a real life nice guy..........and still hot

the DBF was getting sick of his long locks (we are trying for a Tombstone wedding theme early next year) and I had to break out the clippers and mow.......now he looks like Tom who was on last week's cover of Parade mag in the Sunday paper.

my little Irish hunk

tomorrow is forage and kill in the big city so I won't be on the air until maybe Sunday night

mom and step dad arrive Tues from MIA for thanksgiving.she is all a flutter and he is loathing life in the slow lane

but I bought a new pc windows 7 for him to play with so he will be thrilled

it's all about having the right toys for the kids

LOLOL

good night and peace and love

Last edited by CCGirl; 11-19-2010 at 07:05 PM..
Old 11-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #468
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 199/192/160 5'5.5"
Start Date: :::again::: December 26, 2013
Hey everyone!

I'm just checking in...still holdin' the fort! I look forward to Saturday mornings so much since it's the only morning I can sleep a little later than 5AM. This morning I awoke around 6:30...and i had this looming feeling that my weight was back...

It's so weird...I feel like its too good to be true...

Here we go into the holidays...that will be the true test, I know. I'm not sure if I've ever truly low-carbed through the holidays. I distinctively remember last year blowing it at a Christmas party in mid-December. I can still remember what I ate...

But, I had only been LCing for a month...I think I had lost 13 pounds or so.

Now it's been 5 1/2 months...I've lost 52 pounds...I hope that momentum will keep me through any temptations. I try to remind myself of the times I blew it and binged...how lousy it made me feel...how far it set me back (or how it completely derailed me). I also remember posts from LCF that say it's just not worth it.

CC, I hope your teeth are feeling better and better...

IM, I hope you find the perfect and affordable keyboard for your DS.

I'm missing hearing from all of our Stillman friends. I know this is a really busy time of the year..

Becky
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:48 AM   #469
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 199/192/160 5'5.5"
Start Date: :::again::: December 26, 2013
Yesterday I ate

2 scrambled eggs in butter

A nice hunka sirloin

Dinner was at Chillis with my DH...I had the 3 meat trio fajita...meat only...the server looked at me a little funny when I told her I didnt' want the peppers, onions, sour cream, lettuce stuff...

I've noticed sometimes I eat the brocolli or salad just so people won't think I'm really weird being a meat only eater...but someone said it recently...carbs are just bad. The longer I eat meat only the more I believe that's all I really need. Fascinatin!

Maybe soon I"ll get to the point I just don't care what people think and I'll proudly proclaim my love for meat only! haha
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #470
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
IM, ty i feel lots better today.

let the research begin........you know I love it!

How old is your son and how long has he been playing?
My son is 16. . doesn't play piano but does play Alto Sax, baritone sax and the fife. He is in a Fife and Drum Corp (re-enactors), Jazz Band, Marching Band, concert Band and Symphonic Band. . He really wants to learn to play keyboard. . so he wants a better quality electronic keyboard to learn. His girlfriend plays piano so Im' thinking that might be the attraction. (He also asked for a Banjo but those are way out of my league unless I find a good used one. . again. I know nothing about them. . )

I have musical kids.. I do not have a musical bone in my body. . My other son plays drums and the little ones practice on guitar hero. .

I also need noise cancelling earphones to drown them all out. .
Old 11-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #471
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Digital Piano Keyboard Guide – A Complete Resource on Electronic Piano Keyboards

check this out........everything you need to know is here.
O CC! You are so nice! Thank you. . I'm on my way out. . but when I get back. .I'm gonna check this all out. . .

I've felt like crap today. . (weird). .just a bad headache I can't shake. .maybe I better eat before I leave the house . .
Old 11-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #472
Senior LCF Member

Help me please friends!! I just drank 10 oz of magnesium citrate because a nurse told me it would clean me out for my weigh in on Monday. THEN I saw that it has sucrose in it, the second to the last ingredient, but there nonetheless!!! I hope I don't gain over this!! I get weighed in 46 hours!!!! I hope I get so cleaned out that that sugar won't matter. Does anyone have experience with this?
Old 11-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #473
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: centrexboy
On board! Started Stillman last week 15lbs down the drain...literally...lol
centrexboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #474
Senior LCF Member

CCgirl; You are a true musician through and through!! Also a great story writer as well. Such inspiration can only come from those who hold the music in their very soul... a great part of you. Something tells me until you give yourself over to your beloved music, you may be haunted. I know I am. Haunting, in a way that tries to save us from the mundane of this world, haunted by the truth that a true musician can never walk from their music, without betraying a piece of their soul. To find the discipline now, CCgirl, to nurture your God given gift, well, it is the moment, is it not? Those in the world will be blessed by your music. Take up arms my friend!
Old 11-20-2010, 07:21 PM   #475
Senior LCF Member

Congrats Centrex on your fifteen lb weight loss! Nowadays, even being faithful on plan, I am happy to just lose one or two!! Seven more pounds to lose I have! Yikes!
Old 11-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #476
Senior LCF Member

Becky123; I too am going to go as low carb as possible during these busy holiday times. My one indulgence has been Wasabe Mayo used for dip with my skinless chicken breasts... it has horseradish in it and encourages healing. I only used it twice, both times I felt weak and vulnerable to illness. It has no carbs at all, but of course does have fat. Note that I have only done this twice in 4.5 months, and I don't pig out on it... thats impossible because it is so hot. But having that sensation keeps me from being tempted by other, less than good foods. Congrats on your 51 lbs weight loss!
Old 11-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #477
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Becky! Wow. . you really have to give yourself a huge hug . . you've almost lost a whole person.. .
Old 11-21-2010, 05:01 AM   #478
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
My son is 16. . doesn't play piano but does play Alto Sax, baritone sax and the fife. He is in a Fife and Drum Corp (re-enactors), Jazz Band, Marching Band, concert Band and Symphonic Band. . He really wants to learn to play keyboard. . so he wants a better quality electronic keyboard to learn. His girlfriend plays piano so Im' thinking that might be the attraction. (He also asked for a Banjo but those are way out of my league unless I find a good used one. . again. I know nothing about them. . )

I have musical kids.. I do not have a musical bone in my body. . My other son plays drums and the little ones practice on guitar hero. .

I also need noise cancelling earphones to drown them all out. .
AHA!

You have a musical home so I would suggest a piano style keyboard so it can be used by all of them lest we find a prodigy. IMO a board with all kinds of features like the rhythm stuff and other sounds would be distracting, and just seem like a toy rather than a serious instrument.

off to find one......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
CCgirl; You are a true musician through and through!! Also a great story writer as well. Such inspiration can only come from those who hold the music in their very soul... a great part of you. Something tells me until you give yourself over to your beloved music, you may be haunted. I know I am. Haunting, in a way that tries to save us from the mundane of this world, haunted by the truth that a true musician can never walk from their music, without betraying a piece of their soul. To find the discipline now, CCgirl, to nurture your God given gift, well, it is the moment, is it not? Those in the world will be blessed by your music. Take up arms my friend!
now THAT's inspiring.........I will have to pick her up more often. OK, I WILL.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:49 AM   #479
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
OMG I am back!!! I don't know why I could not log on from computer OR cell phone for the last week! Maybe it was a test of being able to handle this all alone

I did manage to lose 3 pounds this past week but it was so hard not having my Stillman's buds to chat with.

.......now I have forgotten everything I was going to tell you.....dam these gray hairs keep leaking brain cells!!!
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #480
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:

Shar pls get back to me on the Jeep I so want to help if I can.
Thanks CC. I put it on Craigslist (no inquiries) and now EBay - where there has been lots of action. Bidding ends tomorrow - reserve has been met so it will sell!! There will be enough from the sale to pay for the obit for my mom, settle some of her estate and buy a ticket for my dad to come visit for Christmas.

Know anyone looking for a box truck!! Have one of those up on EBay as well
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote