Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 09:45 AM   #301
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
CC - this quote is for you

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world" - Marilyn Monroe
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #302
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
OMG that shold be my siggy!!!!!!!! TYTYTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hafta agree on the rest of my life may be VLC, too.......at least we can drink!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #303
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

O girl, I am not giving up! I like what i see and I want more! And it's really true.....nothing tastes as good as thin feels!
Hey that's my line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soooooooooooooooo true tho!!! (not thin yet, but getting there!! He!!)
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #304
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok peeps!! it is exactly 6 weeks to Christmas!! Eek eek!!! But we have to get our behinds into gear!! Well me anyway!! We can do this!! We can drop some serious pounds and inches!!! We have to look good in our LBDs or in my case my LPD!! Ok there has to be no more cheats (says she who's just eaten a huge apple!!) and there has to be exercise every day!! No excuses!! We have to do this!!
I was looking at a magazine today with more picks of Kelly Osbourne-I swear I have serious envy every time I look at her!! She had a gorgeous dress on with a sparkly bustier top and skirt with a big bow in the front (I love bows!) and her hips and waist were just teeny tiny!! I'm sooo jealous!!
I want to be thin soooo badly peeps, it kills me!!!! I have to remember that every time I wanna put something non-meaty into my mouth!!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)

Last edited by Getting there!!!; 11-12-2010 at 02:35 PM..
Old 11-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #305
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
You all don't mind if I whine and complain a bit, do you?!?!

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh, my hair is coming out to much!! Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Thank you...

I only wash my hair once a week...so when my hair is wet and conditioned. it's soooo tangled because of the hair that is "letting go"...

I try to finger separate it as gently as I can....but a huge wad came out tonight...

I know this is what happens...and I just hope it will stop soon.

otherwise I will be wearing up do's a lot. I keep my hair long, but I don't want a straggly ponytail.

If it weren't for that....everything would be so perfect.

I wake up every morning knowing that I have several really nice clothing choices ....and they all look nice. I feel so much better without all of the aches and joint pain I used to have....

So, I've told myself..."this weight loss is for keeps...no more ballooning up to 200 pounds and then losing 50...this yo-yo stuff isn't good"

If that means I can never eat "normally" to get there...than that's the way it will be.

There is always a price when you get something you want...

I just hope the hair loss ends soon...

Thanks for listening...I'm so happy with losing 51 pounds...I think I can see that 145 down the road...if it takes a while to get there I'm ok with that too.

You all are so special to me...I read your stories and look at your stats...and know if you do it, I can to!!
Becky? That just doesn't seem normal.. Please go to the Doctor and get this checked. . I really think you should. . a little hair loss can be expected but it sounds like you are losing it too drastically. . It may just be a simple hormon/vitamin thing. . worth checking into. . Please. Promise us you will go. .
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:05 PM   #306
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GT.. you have to lookvery hot! 126 is not large . . it is teeny, tiny. . Not sure I'll ever see 126 again but I really wish I'd get close!

I havent weighed this week. I'm super, duper bloated! Can't figure it out but hoping it'll pass. . gotta push more water. .
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #307
Senior LCF Member

CC - This is a question for you. I need to sell my mom's 2001 Jeep Cherokee - it need new brakes and brake lines (undriveable right now) due to rust. Has some body rust as this car was in Florida near the beach. The interior is great. The engine runs great. Low mileage (38,000 - I think).

Is there a market for something like this? Where? EBay??Someone would have to put it on a trailer to get it home.

Thanks

Sorry group for the interruption.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #308
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
I was doing great. Now I need to lose 10 lbs in 12 days to qualify for the breast reduction surgery. Great. Then I eat 4 donnettes, and 2 decadent cookies, which I have not done in 4 months. God only knows what the scales will say in the morning. Just 10 lbs!!! SOOOOO frustrating! Hopefully the hour long walk helps, and the carb intercept I took... I need a girl talk here folks...
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:35 PM   #309
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
I was doing great. Now I need to lose 10 lbs in 12 days to qualify for the breast reduction surgery. Great. Then I eat 4 donnettes, and 2 decadent cookies, which I have not done in 4 months. God only knows what the scales will say in the morning. Just 10 lbs!!! SOOOOO frustrating! Hopefully the hour long walk helps, and the carb intercept I took... I need a girl talk here folks...
You have wanted this surgery for a LONG time! Don't sabotage yourself now. I am sure it is your nerves kicking in and all that negative self doubt talking. But LOOK how far you have come! Look what an inspiration you are to me and MANY others.

I am looking forward to hearing your first hand experience with this surgery as I will be having one sometime next year.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #310
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 173/180/120
WOE: Atkins72 five days/Stillmans 2 days
Start Date: November 1st, 2014
Hi All,
just checkin in. I actually did see the 160's this week. But due to the fact that it is my birthday week it was a food minefield. So I'm just not gonna look at the scale for a while, till I lose this birthday fat. I had alot of pumpkin cheesecake.

CC,
There is a diet that supposedly is for eating for your bloodtype. I'm no expert on it. Someone just had a book and I looked up my bloodtype, which said meat was more for my type. My friend who is supposedly suppose to eat more vegetarian, tries to do that and she really struggles. So I just wonder. Probably just another gimic. It's interesting though.

Frances
It'stime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #311
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Swebb: Thank you so much for the pep talk. I just need to take it one step at a time. I was so tired today, physically and mentally too. That just did it. After I get home this weekend, I am putting no additional pressure on myself to drive all over to attend this or that. I really need a stress free week in order to lose this weight, so I will have lots of protected time.
If I don't get this surgery now, I know I need to get a job, at the latest January, and I don't want to pass this opportunity up. However, God knows best, and I am back on the wagon. I won't weigh myself until Sunday or Monday... and I will keep drinking a ton of water... I just find it hard to believe that I let myself go today... but not too bad, it could have been worse. I start again tomorrow.
Thanks for the cheers.
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #312
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/166/160 5'5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Becky? That just doesn't seem normal.. Please go to the Doctor and get this checked. . I really think you should. . a little hair loss can be expected but it sounds like you are losing it too drastically. . It may just be a simple hormon/vitamin thing. . worth checking into. . Please. Promise us you will go. .

I'm going to give it a few more weeks...I've upped my biotin...and going to make sure I'm eating plenty of fat and protein.

Losing 51 pounds in less than 6 months just may have been more of a shock to my body than I realized...i dunno...

I will keep an eye on it though...and definitely go get blood work done if it doesn't stop.

Thank you for your concern! I haven't had a "shedding" in a few years it seems...so maybe I'm due...I dunno...
becky123abc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #313
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
GT.. you have to lookvery hot! 126 is not large . . it is teeny, tiny. . Not sure I'll ever see 126 again but I really wish I'd get close!

I havent weighed this week. I'm super, duper bloated! Can't figure it out but hoping it'll pass. . gotta push more water. .
Oh I can't even imagine weighing as little as 126!!! Maybe back in 6th grade...haha!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #314
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Anything, you can do it! Maybe just meat and water for the next 12 days?? That would probably get that 10 pounds off!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #315
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
Hi All,
just checkin in. I actually did see the 160's this week. But due to the fact that it is my birthday week it was a food minefield. So I'm just not gonna look at the scale for a while, till I lose this birthday fat. I had alot of pumpkin cheesecake.

CC,
There is a diet that supposedly is for eating for your bloodtype. I'm no expert on it. Someone just had a book and I looked up my bloodtype, which said meat was more for my type. My friend who is supposedly suppose to eat more vegetarian, tries to do that and she really struggles. So I just wonder. Probably just another gimic. It's interesting though.
It'stime, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! last year in October I was LCing and made that pumpkin cheesecake quite a bit. I didn't really lose too much with it, but I didn't gain either...and it was quite yummy!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #316
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

[QUOTE=becky123abc;14081558]I'm going to give it a few more weeks...I've upped my biotin...and going to make sure I'm eating plenty of fat and protein.

Losing 51 pounds in less than 6 months just may have been more of a shock to my body than I realized...i dunno...

I will keep an eye on it though...and definitely go get blood work done if it doesn't stop.

Thank you for your concern! I haven't had a "shedding" in a few years it seems...so maybe I'm due...I dunno...[/

Just one thing. . we all get into the Zone. where we think losing weight is first and foremost. but don't forget. . your health comes first. .go to Doc and get checked. . anyone losing as much as you have deserves a once over.. you doc will love it. .
Old 11-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #317
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi All,
just checkin in. I actually did see the 160's this week. But due to the fact that it is my birthday week it was a food minefield.
WEEK! Hope all your wishes come true
Old 11-13-2010, 11:03 AM   #318
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Bphotomama3
Stats: 217/215/160
Start Date: April 17, 2011
YAY!!

Got on the scale this morning and I am at exactly 200!!! 10lbs GONE since doing this diet! YAY!

Oh and I am happy to report there is NO MORE HALLOWEEN CANDY left in this house!!! Bring on the next 10lbs gone!!!
Bphotomama3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #319
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Bphotomama3
Stats: 217/215/160
Start Date: April 17, 2011
Quote:
But due to the fact that it is my birthday week it was a food minefield. So I'm just not gonna look at the scale for a while, till I lose this birthday fat. I had alot of pumpkin cheesecake.

MMMMM Pumpkin Cheesecake!!! That is so one of my weaknesses! Maybe next year I will earn a piece of it!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!
Bphotomama3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #320
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bphotomama3 View Post
Got on the scale this morning and I am at exactly 200!!! 10lbs GONE since doing this diet! YAY!

Oh and I am happy to report there is NO MORE HALLOWEEN CANDY left in this house!!! Bring on the next 10lbs gone!!!
Yay! ONEDERLAND here you come Great job!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:28 PM   #321
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
cave girl, cave girl, I am a cave girl....I eat meat and I wear leather!
Knock.Knock. Can I still get in to the cave girl club?
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:31 PM   #322
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
made a bet with one of my gal/pals. .
we both have to lose 10 pounds by new years. . totally do-able for most of you. . .difficult for me. .

if we do, we are doing a girls weekend at a hotel, massage, umbrella drinks and swimming suits. . .

I really want to lose 20 but I'll take 10 right now. .
This is awesome!!! Are you still doing SB? What's the plan of attack? I'll read more to see what happens. I hate when Im days behind!!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #323
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Gals! I need a drink. . seriously and really. I Need one. . do you think I have a drinking problem? Perhaps I better have a drink just to be sure. .
Just to be sure!!!

Had my first drink (or two) on Wed since August! The wine just put me right to sleep, but thats exactly what I wanted. Nothing beats cough syrup with codeine though...and if that counts as a drink then I am officially an alcoholic!!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:36 PM   #324
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
Today is my 8 month Stillmansverdsary

The scale showed that I was back at stats That means I have lost 60 pounds.
WOOHOO! Happy Belated Anniversary!!! I cant beleive how quickly time has gone by... 60 pounds is G-R-E-A-T!!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #325
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
You can do this!!! Eat nothing but meat and lots of water for the next 12 days!!! You must be really excited (and apprehensive) about the surgery. Keep thinking about how much you want it--and all those nice new bras you'll be treating yourself to!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:39 PM   #326
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
You have wanted this surgery for a LONG time! Don't sabotage yourself now. I am sure it is your nerves kicking in and all that negative self doubt talking. But LOOK how far you have come! Look what an inspiration you are to me and MANY others.

I am looking forward to hearing your first hand experience with this surgery as I will be having one sometime next year.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
What she said!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:39 PM   #327
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Turkey is on sale NOW at our local Kroger.....$0.69/pound I am going to stock up. Can't wait for turkey soup on a COLD winter evening....YUM!

I picked one up this week for .99/lb....but it was FROZEN!!!! Thought it was a good deal, but I hate to wait. When I want my turkey, I want it now!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #328
Big Yapper!!!!

Can't believe ye all want reductions---my little A cups would like some augmentation!!!!!!!!......we're never happy are we!!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #329
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hi All,
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #330
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
OOo. ..popcorn. .. yipppeeeee.. yipppeee. . I love Love Love popcorn. .+
I am going to ignore all popcorn posts!!!!

OK..back to my reading..