Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 04:05 AM   #271
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
I really LOVE Christmas and I like to send cards. So, if you would like to receive a Christmas/Holiday card from me send me your address via private message. I will share mine as well
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 05:24 AM   #272
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps!! I've been a naughty girl!! We went out last night for dinner to a sushi-bar, and peeps I love sushi!!! Ok it's not exactly unhealthy but it's def not low-carb!! Twas good tho!!
GT - Yum!!! I am sure your sushi was NOT as bad as my popcorn!

But I am back to the straight and narrow Stillmans today....turkey bacon for breakfast
Old 11-11-2010, 06:08 AM   #273
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
Wow thanks IM2fat and CC for all the valuable info.

I certainly have noticed to many carbs seems bad for even the people who claim to be in the less meat blood type. So I'm not so sure about all the eat for your bloodtype info. But mine says eat meat. So it works for me.

Now just to stay in ketosis!
don't know nuttin' about no blood type dietanyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps!! I've been a naughty girl!! We went out last night for dinner to a sushi-bar, and peeps I love sushi!!! Ok it's not exactly unhealthy but it's def not low-carb!! Twas good tho!!
I am a cave girl, I love raw fish; I am a cave girl, but now eat off a dish

O yeah, babe, show me.sashimi! mmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
I used to have popcorn DAILY. While yesterdays was good it just didn't taste the same........sigh. Stillman has RUINED popcorn addiction for me!

At least going out to the movies will be cheaper and hubbie will be happy
LOL doesn't that just blow you away about all the foods you used to 'love?'
So glad I found out that carbs are like crack.....literally!

Quote:
Remembrance Day Thursday 11th November for 2 minutes at 11:00am, I will remember all those who fought for us to keep our country R.I.P. Brave Soldiers we will never forget your sacrifice

I have an alarm programmed into my phone to remind me
O man evey day is vets day IMHOall over the world

Quote:
I really LOVE Christmas and I like to send cards. So, if you would like to receive a Christmas/Holiday card from me send me your address via private message. I will share mine as well
OMG Sharon, are you like my mom, the Hallmark Gold Crown addict?
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:12 AM   #274
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL new holiday Coffee Mate creamer commercial featuring cats and dogs with those felt antler headbands on like you get at the dollar store!

Anyone out there been to the cheesecake factory? My BFF is taking me Sunday for my b-day.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:48 AM   #275
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Hey Everyone!

It's been crazy busy around here...but I wanted to let you know I'm still on the straight and narrow...lovin' my meat.

I'm still amazed at the fact that all I really want is meat...it is so satisfying.

You all ROCK! : )
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:11 AM   #276
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
OMG Sharon, are you like my mom, the Hallmark Gold Crown addict?
OH YES!! I can easily pass by shoe and clothing stores but HALLMARK or a Bookstore GET OUTTA MY WAY
Old 11-11-2010, 07:13 AM   #277
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Anyone out there been to the cheesecake factory? My BFF is taking me Sunday for my b-day.
We have one close by. There are menu items for us LCLF people AND they will cook a hamburger RARE!!!

Just DON"T look at the cheesecake menu
Old 11-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #278
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Hey Everyone!

It's been crazy busy around here...but I wanted to let you know I'm still on the straight and narrow...lovin' my meat.

I'm still amazed at the fact that all I really want is meat...it is so satisfying.

You all ROCK! : )

Yay! I am also amazed that after 1 carb day (popcorn for me ysterday) the CRAVING to EAT is so strong! Good thing all the "bad" stuff is outta my house. Now if I can hang on for 3 more days the carb cravings should be gone.....AGAIN
Old 11-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #279
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
Remembrance Day Thursday 11th November for 2 minutes at 11:00am, I will remember all those who fought for us to keep our country R.I.P. Brave Soldiers we will never forget your sacrifice

I have an alarm programmed into my phone to remind me
Thank you, S! We must never forget. . and we must always be thankful.. .
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #280
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OK, gals. . I went grocer-ing today. . Or should I say coupon-ing. . I really think I have to stay out of the stores until 2011 strike that. . 2012!!!. . My bill was 371.22 before coupons. . 58.81 after. . then I made a second stop. .where my bill was $165.00 and I got it down to 18.00 ! My cupboards, both freezers, refrigerator and panty are completely stuffed. I shall not need to buy toothpaste, soap, shampoo, dish soap or cleaning supplies until next Christmas!! I almost think I do need to go back on the Weight Watchers diet just to use up all the Progresso soup I have. . Well. . it will be nice when I dont' have to run to the store in the winter! I hate cold

I stocked up on eggs and tuna for me so I should be OK> . I'm seriously gonna lose this weight by the New Year. . I want my massage!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #281
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Making kids lasagna for supper. . Why do I do this to myself. . I'll be strong. . I will not even lick the knife. . scouts honor!!!

I'm having chicken with . . you guessed it. . Hot sauce!!!! (which I got for free, today :-)
Old 11-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #282
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
. . My bill was 371.22 before coupons. . 58.81 after. . then I made a second stop. .where my bill was $165.00 and I got it down to 18.00 ! !!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do u do it?????????????????????????
Getting there!!! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #283
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
OK, gals. . I went grocer-ing today. . Or should I say coupon-ing. . I really think I have to stay out of the stores until 2011 strike that. . 2012!!!. . My bill was 371.22 before coupons. . 58.81 after. . then I made a second stop. .where my bill was $165.00 and I got it down to 18.00 ! My cupboards, both freezers, refrigerator and panty are completely stuffed. I shall not need to buy toothpaste, soap, shampoo, dish soap or cleaning supplies until next Christmas!! I almost think I do need to go back on the Weight Watchers diet just to use up all the Progresso soup I have. . Well. . it will be nice when I dont' have to run to the store in the winter! I hate cold

I stocked up on eggs and tuna for me so I should be OK> . I'm seriously gonna lose this weight by the New Year. . I want my massage!!!
Maybe you should log on every Sunday and tell us what coupons you are clipping and where you are shopping I go to whichever store is having the best sale on MEAT
Old 11-11-2010, 04:12 PM   #284
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yay! I am also amazed that after 1 carb day (popcorn for me ysterday) the CRAVING to EAT is so strong! Good thing all the "bad" stuff is outta my house. Now if I can hang on for 3 more days the carb cravings should be gone.....AGAIN
Oh swebb, I am so afraid of what would happen if I ate sugar and white flour...

You'll be back in ketosis in no time...it's almost like magic!
Old 11-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #285
Major LCF Poster!

You all don't mind if I whine and complain a bit, do you?!?!

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh, my hair is coming out to much!! Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Thank you...

I only wash my hair once a week...so when my hair is wet and conditioned. it's soooo tangled because of the hair that is "letting go"...

I try to finger separate it as gently as I can....but a huge wad came out tonight...

I know this is what happens...and I just hope it will stop soon.

otherwise I will be wearing up do's a lot. I keep my hair long, but I don't want a straggly ponytail.

If it weren't for that....everything would be so perfect.

I wake up every morning knowing that I have several really nice clothing choices ....and they all look nice. I feel so much better without all of the aches and joint pain I used to have....

So, I've told myself..."this weight loss is for keeps...no more ballooning up to 200 pounds and then losing 50...this yo-yo stuff isn't good"

If that means I can never eat "normally" to get there...than that's the way it will be.

There is always a price when you get something you want...

I just hope the hair loss ends soon...

Thanks for listening...I'm so happy with losing 51 pounds...I think I can see that 145 down the road...if it takes a while to get there I'm ok with that too.

You all are so special to me...I read your stories and look at your stats...and know if you do it, I can to!!
Old 11-11-2010, 04:25 PM   #286
Major LCF Poster!

Oh yeah, the science teacher at our school gives the students dum dum suckers because she says they need glucose... ugh.....
Old 11-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #287
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
OH YES!! I can easily pass by shoe and clothing stores but HALLMARK or a Bookstore GET OUTTA MY WAY
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA do you keep your ornaments in the original boxes, too? I know........and you thought shoes were my only sickness.

Quote:
We have one close by. There are menu items for us LCLF people AND they will cook a hamburger RARE!!!

Just DON"T look at the cheesecake menu
They have LC cheese cake........I'm gonna do it, I don't care!

Quote:

okay so what shoes are you buying with all that saved moolah?

Quote:

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh, my hair is coming out to much!! Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!Thank you...

I only wash my hair once a week...so when my hair is wet and conditioned. it's soooo tangled because of the hair that is "letting go"...

I try to finger separate it as gently as I can....but a huge wad came out tonight...

otherwise I will be wearing up do's a lot. I keep my hair long, but I don't want a straggly ponytail.

I wake up every morning knowing that I have several really nice clothing choices ....and they all look nice. I feel so much better without all of the aches and joint pain I used to have....

So, I've told myself..."this weight loss is for keeps...no more ballooning up to 200 pounds and then losing 50...this yo-yo stuff isn't good"

If that means I can never eat "normally" to get there...than that's the way it will be.

There is always a price when you get something you want...I just hope the hair loss ends soon...

Thanks for listening...I'm so happy with losing 51 pounds...I think I can see that 145 down the road...if it takes a while to get there I'm ok with that too.

You all are so special to me...I read your stories and look at your stats...and know if you do it, I can to!!
O Becks, I know you're cool with the weight loss but I am really getting concerned about the hair. Can you go back to a diary or something to find the trigger? Are there any nagging symptoms that accompany this? I'm thinking allergy here..........

Quote:
Oh yeah, the science teacher at our school gives the students dum dum suckers because she says they need glucose... ugh.....
sounds like the teacher might ne the dum dumyeah, sign me up for a roomful of kids for eight hours a day and then give them all sugar!
(points finger into open mouth, pulls imaginary trigger and knocks head back as if committing suicide)
Old 11-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #288
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OMG can't wait until Sunday......highs of 55! Last chance for open toed shoes and light clothing!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #289
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OMG I have bored everyone to sleep!

Squishy, where are you? Check in, check in...............Dustin, you too..you're always lovin' and leavin' us! Al? still sick? Yam? where are you now?
Old 11-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #290
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

gnite all...........meat dreams!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #291
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA do you keep your ornaments in the original boxes, too? I know........and you thought shoes were my only sickness.
Yes, I will admit to keeping SOME of them in the original boxes
Old 11-11-2010, 07:33 PM   #292
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
OMG I have bored everyone to sleep!

Squishy, where are you? Check in, check in...............Dustin, you too..you're always lovin' and leavin' us! Al? still sick? Yam? where are you now?
I second that emotion!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:32 PM   #293
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Maybe you should log on every Sunday and tell us what coupons you are clipping and where you are shopping I go to whichever store is having the best sale on MEAT
Very funny fact. . I get my meat at the corner store. . They have a meat counter .. every night about 7:00. . they take everything in the counter. . throw it in their freezer and mark it 50 - 60 % off... The only way to roll.. we just had beautiful ribeye steaks. . . I made up some ginger/garlic wostershire marinade and grilled them.. (after drooling all over the lasagna). . Wowsers. .
I even have hubby trained. . Check the freezer. Meat. .Meat. . Meat.. .he picked up pizza brauts and round steak (going in slow cooker tonight). ..

Eat meat. . it can't be beat!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #294
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

By the way. I buy 3 Sunday Papers (and bribe everyone at work to bring in their leftover coupons. .). . I only buy stuff on sale and stuff I have a coupon for. . For instance, today. . Campbell's soup was .49 each, certain ones. . and I had 1.50 off 3. . that would make them Free!!! Toll House Cookies on sale for 2.00. .I had 1.00 coupon (my store doubles) so FREE!!! Mind you. . not for me. . but the kids!! :-) You gotta shop sales/coupons .. I admit. it takes some time but I think of it as retail therapy. keeps my mind off other stuff. .
Old 11-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #295
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Cc.... I'm here. . I'm here... You and Me.. we gotta see this to the end. . what will we weigh? What will we look like? Will we be blonde? Redhead. .(I'm thinking I might try this .. what the heck?). . . Redhead. .biker boots. . me and my Harley. . I'm thinking I might have a huge incentive. . Spring 2011. . Lookout!!! The hot old broad is gonna pull out her leather coat (with the 80's fringe). . tease up the hair. . lace up them boots. .and ride into the sunset. . . I think I like it. .
Old 11-12-2010, 03:22 AM   #296
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Cc.... I'm here. . I'm here... You and Me.. we gotta see this to the end. . what will we weigh? What will we look like? Will we be blonde? Redhead. .(I'm thinking I might try this .. what the heck?). . . Redhead. .biker boots. . me and my Harley. . I'm thinking I might have a huge incentive. . Spring 2011. . Lookout!!! The hot old broad is gonna pull out her leather coat (with the 80's fringe). . tease up the hair. . lace up them boots. .and ride into the sunset. . . I think I like it. .
Ohhhh IM - I like this idea Except I would NOT be riding a Harley - maybe a horse instead

Hollywood could make a movie about us and call it "Wild Broads" (Tim Allen, John Travolta and William Macy could give us pointers )
Old 11-12-2010, 06:33 AM   #297
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning! Catching up.....

Quote:
Yes, I will admit to keeping SOME of them in the original boxes
LOL me, too.....like shoes!

Quote:
I second that emotion!
That I bored everyone to sleep? TOO funny!

Quote:
Very funny fact. . I get my meat at the corner store. . They have a meat counter .. every night about 7:00. . they take everything in the counter. . throw it in their freezer and mark it 50 - 60 % off... The only way to roll.. we just had beautiful ribeye steaks. . . I made up some ginger/garlic wostershire marinade and grilled them.. (after drooling all over the lasagna). . Wowsers. .
I even have hubby trained. . Check the freezer. Meat. .Meat. . Meat.. .he picked up pizza brauts and round steak (going in slow cooker tonight). ..
Eat meat. . it can't be beat!
O girl, a butcher at walking distance.......dream come true! Meat love!
Do you boil the fat off your brats before cooking? It works great...it really lessens the salt!

Quote:
O girl, I am not giving up! I like what i see and I want more! And it's really true.....nothing tastes as good as thin feels!
OMG a hot Harley girl! I never rode my own but love the lifestyle/attire!I wear my harley ankle boots for winter-good tread and trendy, too.
Who you callin' old, girl? Knock that crap off!I feel sexier now than I ever did even when I weighed less than now! Show me belts and heels! This is what I am plotting for tomorrow's last day in the sun......

propped up with these...it's a crappy pic but it's all I got...

Quote:
Ohhhh IM - I like this idea Except I would NOT be riding a Harley - maybe a horse instead

Hollywood could make a movie about us and call it "Wild Broads" (Tim Allen, John Travolta and William Macy could give us pointers )
Crazy Cavegirls!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 06:47 AM   #298
Senior LCF Member

Hmmm...Spring 2011 and Crazy Cavewomen

We have a 3 bedroom condo on the beach in Destin Florida. Airports close by - we could all meet (MEAT) for a Spring Break of Crazy Cavewomen.

Sun, fun, meat, seafood and just maybe a few drinks with little umbrella's...

I'm READY!!! (unfortunately my body is not quite there yet )
Old 11-12-2010, 07:04 AM   #299
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh, my hair is coming out to much!! Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Thank you...

There is always a price when you get something you want...

I just hope the hair loss ends soon...

Hey Becky!! Vent away!! (I do it a lot!!) I'm really sorry about the hair-loss. I keep hearing taking Biotin is good. I hope it does stop soon!
51lbs---
I've decided that about the eating normally too. It kinda sucks but it's true--for me it will always have to be VLC-I think it's the only way I can control my weight. I would like to eat more good carbs later on but we'll see!!
You're right about the trade-off thing!! I love being able to wear what I want but to be able to do that I can't eat what I want!! so that's the way it's gonna have to be!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 11-12-2010, 07:07 AM   #300
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
By the way. I buy 3 Sunday Papers (and bribe everyone at work to bring in their leftover coupons. .). . I only buy stuff on sale and stuff I have a coupon for. . For instance, today. . Campbell's soup was .49 each, certain ones. . and I had 1.50 off 3. . that would make them Free!!! Toll House Cookies on sale for 2.00. .I had 1.00 coupon (my store doubles) so FREE!!! Mind you. . not for me. . but the kids!! :-) You gotta shop sales/coupons .. I admit. it takes some time but I think of it as retail therapy. keeps my mind off other stuff. .
Ok we don't have coupons like you guys---sometimes there's a BOGOF but that's it!! Buy one get one free!!