Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #241
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Work so gets in the way of everything!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #242
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgirl View Post
Hi everyone!

I am back for a visit! I am just needing some Stillman's motivation!!

I have yet to lose all my weight from our vacation and I am just flat tired of hanging onto those pounds!!!

So I have been doing the boiled egg feast over the last couple of days like crazy!!! Yesterday was 7 whole egg whites!!!

I need some variety...but I am staying at my mother-in-laws right now and there is little variety here. I feel weird just going in a cooking a pound of ground beef...cuz then she is gonna lecture about cholesterol. Never mind that she eats more carbs/fats etc. which is just as bad

Anyway, maybe I will be brave and just start cooking...
Hi Ms--welcome back!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #243
Big Yapper!!!!

Ooh I'm such a page hog!!! No green lights peeps! Not even one!! I've nothing to report, sticking to plan with a few veggies and sometimes an apple thrown in. And keeping up the exercise! Not that I'm noticing my clothes getting any looser!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 02:25 PM   #244
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Just a quickie. . (post, that is. . )
I can't even read up on everyone. . sorry. . super windy here and it knocked out a lot of the internet services. I tried to post last night but it took forever and the page kept loading and loading so i gave up and went to bed. . Was up at 3:00 this morning. .renewed!! Renewed!!

I cleaned out my "food Planner" and tossed every page except September 8 on. . This shall be my new beginning. .I'm sick of feeling sluggish. .icky, yucky and fat! I go to the doc tomorrow for my biposy so once I get over that hurdle. .I should be good to go. . starting my new habits today, though. . I have a pink water bottle, my trusty Moo Moo diet journal book and my LCF! Ok. .at work. so I gotta run. (I've only eaten meat today and there was pizza, bread sticks and cookies all over work. . I was good. . I was. . I was. . .now, if I can only make it through tonight. .my danger zone!!!)

I hope my internet is working tonight. having withdrawals. .

Last edited by IM2fat; 09-08-2010 at 02:26 PM..
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #245
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Oh happy day. I logged in and my friends have arrived. Missed ya gals!!!

msgirl- just make the delicious satisfying ground beef. It dont matter what anyone thinks! You know you're body will thank ya for it! I too am still struggling to get my vacation weight off (since april! ) Lets get this done already!!!

IM2- You will definitely be in my thoughts tomorrow! (actually, I havent gotten you out of my head for days! I can finally have something to eat! Everything will be fine! I'll come back tonight so I hope your internet is up!

GT- You are soooo good. Picture perfect healthy eating. How do you do it? Im still the all or nothing girl. That one apple would make me clean out the fridge! Im so proud of you! Dont be bummed that you are not losing because I know you are lookin just fine the way you are.

Becky!!! CC!!!

Whats going on Anything??

Martene? Where are ya girl? Squishy? Updates please!!!

and Sharon, MIM, and smalls...where the heck dija go?
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #246
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
[quote=Getting there!!!;13872098]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post

off to work on the basement! (Im going to stop the insanity now because I have the makings of a #1 hoarder.) I still have every note that I ever received in highschool..boxes of em! I always had in the back of my mind, I would invite all my old girlfriends on a camping trip and we could read them over and then throw em in the fire. Its been over 15 years....maybe its time to finally clean up. QUOTE]

Al--don't throw that stuff out. I think you should keeep it. I wish I had every little note or card I got. And that is a super idea!! The memories!!

So I gave it a second thought GT... what if I get them all together and we start reading tand everyone finds out how badly each one was talkin of the other?! All the secrets would be out there! Whos crushin on whos boyfriend..etc... It could get ugly.. It would be soo funny though..
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #247
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Im so jealous of you Rapunzels....My hair has never made it past my shoulders!!!
Al. . we short hairs have to stick together. . We may not be able to grow it. . but we can tease it..
Old 09-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #248
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Did you guys see all the fires in Detroit last night? Wow! We had the wind here and a lot of power outages but thankfully no fires! I can't believe it made national news.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #249
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Im not eating until IM2 checks in..... she better get in here asap.

!
Dang it. . if I would have waited a little longer . you'd be 20 pounds lighter by now..
Old 09-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #250
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey fellow hoarder (Al). .
really. .I kept all my stuff for years and years and years and moved them from place to place with me. . I finally purged it and am still purging and it feels wonderful!! Gave me more room to hoard other stuff!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #251
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/164/160 5'5"
Y'all I would have never tried Stillman's had it not been for msgirl!

I've had two big hamburger patties today...and my CO... one cup of coffee w/cream & splenda. I don't feel like eating at all...but I might need to.

I'm really feeling the loss now...usually at least one person a day mentions it at school. It's really nice...to just feel better in my own skin.

I understand that Stillman's wasn't written for long, life-long term use...but I haven't felt this good in so long. Why would I want to put that stuff back into my body that gives me headaches, joint pain, bloating and fat!!

BUT, I know me, I know my history and I know I'm walking the straight and narrow now...I just don't want to sound boastful ... like I arrived because I know how I can be. I'm so glad to be here "right now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgirl View Post
Hi everyone!

I am back for a visit! I am just needing some Stillman's motivation!!

I have yet to lose all my weight from our vacation and I am just flat tired of hanging onto those pounds!!!

So I have been doing the boiled egg feast over the last couple of days like crazy!!! Yesterday was 7 whole egg whites!!!

I need some variety...but I am staying at my mother-in-laws right now and there is little variety here. I feel weird just going in a cooking a pound of ground beef...cuz then she is gonna lecture about cholesterol. Never mind that she eats more carbs/fats etc. which is just as bad

Anyway, maybe I will be brave and just start cooking...
becky123abc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #252
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Peeps! I'm sorry I've been such a bad, LCF! I just feel overwhelmed with everything going on right now but finally decided that I feel this way because I'm letting myself feel this way and because I am OUT OF Control! Funny. . how those things effect other things which effect more things which ultimately causes me to binge and then that binge makes me feel terrible and feeling terrible makes me feel worse and feeling worse makes me give up! A vicious cycle that I am ready to break. .once and for all!!! I love the Lo Carb life..

I'm really pigging out today.. I think I need to do that to make myself realize I dont' need the other stuff. I had ground beef for breakfast (with vitamins).. Grilled pork/turkey for lunch.. 3 little beef patties for snack (all with hotsauce!).. and I am on my second grilled pork chop! MMm..I think I'm finally getting full. .oink..oink..

I was debating about weighing myself this week but didn't. I may "feel" bigger than I actually am but I can definately tell the difference.. .so I know I have some added baggage.. however..if I don't weigh, how will I know if I lost? On the flip side. . if I do weigh and hate the numbers.. it may just send me over.. (((arguing / debating with self.. kindly disregard ))) I suppose that stupid Doc will insist on weighing me again!!! That does it. I won't look. .unless I feel a little less bloated. .Wishy. .Washy.. Swish Swish ..
Old 09-08-2010, 05:23 PM   #253
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am so glad you guys let me vent (and page hog) and complain and argue . .you are the best peeps ever!! Wave your wands. . get out those go g boots. .shake those pom poms.. Nothing can stop us now,..

Not even those cookies in the back of my freezer or the snickers bar hidden under my hubby seat.. Really. .not even that!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #254
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Becks! you are inspring, awsome and another reason I love it here. . Congrats on your losses!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #255
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OK. .Challenge time!! I think I can actually do this one. I like it . .I like it. .

I was reading a chapter in one of my many diet books (cuz, I will admit.. I was looking for something else to give me incentive!) Anyway, there as a whole section on why restrictive diets fail! (and, just for the record. . I do agree with some of it- this diet is restrictive). .We all realize that if you lose weight quickly, restrict certain food groups and fail to exercise and go back to your old habits. . you will gain and you will gain more than you lost in the first place! That is why we need a game plan. . First. . we need to lose to feel better. .to give us the push we need to keep on going. then we need to start polishing ourselves and our diet to make it livable/manageable. . So. .I am going to propose a goal which will include a "treat" . not a cheat but a treat! Don't confuse the two. . A treat can be enjoyed, guilt free, it is planned and it is on purpose. . .. a cheat makes you feel worse, out of control and doesn't satisfy like a treat can. . I think we should all name a goal. .a time to fulfill that goal and decide on a treat! If you do not make your goal, you must start over with a new clock until you make it to your first treat.

Therefore,my goal is to stick to program and drink my water until next Wednesday. .I will not even lick or smell evil carbs. If I accomplish this, my treat will be. Mmmm. a big huge chef salad.. seriously. . that's what I want. . and thats what I'll have. .

So. .who's in? What is your plan? Keep your eye on the reward and you'll be rewarded in more ways than one. Am I insane?

I
Old 09-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #256
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok..dont' answer that?

Where is everyone. .I miss you guys. .
Old 09-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #257
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquishyPunim413
Stats: 155.5/146.2/110 4'10"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: July 2010
Helloooooooooooo. Sorry I've been MIA again! I've been busy busy and bored and lonely
Down 3.6 lbs since MONDAY...wooop. I need to find a hobby. I wish I enjoyed going to the gym....but I DREAD it. I have too much free time!! Even when I'm super busy...the few hours at night are killer. I went from spending every second of the day with my boyfriend to sitting in my room all night. I miss him!! But he'll be back in December...then off to Miami he goes until April....which means I must be able to fit into a Bikini by February!! I think that can be done.

Any suggestions for hobbies...My crazy schedule starts next week so I know I'll be exhausted but then there's the times like these that I just go into depressive mood.
This is what my crazy schedule will look like!
Monday: Work 730-3pm, babysit 330-730pm
Tuesday:Work 730-3pm, babysit 330-730pm
Wednesday: Work 730-3pm, class 430-930pm
Thursday: Work 730-3pm, class 430-730pm
Friday: Work 730-3pm, babysit 330-730pm

What to do when I get home until bed time!? I just got a "teaching job" which I'm super psyched about...but I think I'm getting the bad end of the deal. they hired me as a teacher....yet they are paying me substitute pay rate..no benefits...*sigh* I guess it's better than nothing....

At least I have plenty of time to focus on the weight loss!! I love weighing in daily and seeing a loss...that gives me motivation and something to look forward to.

Ashley

9/17- 8.1 lbs down...37.4 more to go!
9/18- 9.3 lbs down...36.2 more to go!
SquishyPunim413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #258
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
[quote=Getting there!!!;13872098]
Quote:
off to work on the basement! (Im going to stop the insanity now because I have the makings of a #1 hoarder.) I still have every note that I ever received in highschool..boxes of em! I always had in the back of my mind, I would invite all my old girlfriends on a camping trip and we could read them over and then throw em in the fire. Its been over 15 years....maybe its time to finally clean up. QUOTE]

Al--don't throw that stuff out. I think you should keeep it. I wish I had every little note or card I got. And that is a super idea!! The memories!!
If they mean that much then scan them and burn them to CD. It would make a great gift at your next reunion.
You could weed out the less imoortant ones and scrapbook them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Work so gets in the way of everything!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Just a quickie. . (post, that is. . )
I can't even read up on everyone. . sorry. . super windy here and it knocked out a lot of the internet services. I tried to post last night but it took forever and the page kept loading and loading so i gave up and went to bed. . Was up at 3:00 this morning. .renewed!! Renewed!!

I cleaned out my "food Planner" and tossed every page except September 8 on. . This shall be my new beginning. .I'm sick of feeling sluggish. .icky, yucky and fat! I go to the doc tomorrow for my biposy so once I get over that hurdle. .I should be good to go. . starting my new habits today, though. . I have a pink water bottle, my trusty Moo Moo diet journal book and my LCF! Ok. .at work. so I gotta run. (I've only eaten meat today and there was pizza, bread sticks and cookies all over work. . I was good. . I was. . I was. . .now, if I can only make it through tonight. .my danger zone!!!)

I hope my internet is working tonight. having withdrawals. .
fight the good fight girl, you're on a roll!!!!

Quote:
Oh happy day. I logged in and my friends have arrived. Missed ya gals!!!

msgirl- just make the delicious satisfying ground beef. It dont matter what anyone thinks! You know you're body will thank ya for it! I too am still struggling to get my vacation weight off (since april! ) Lets get this done already!!!

IM2- You will definitely be in my thoughts tomorrow! (actually, I havent gotten you out of my head for days! I can finally have something to eat! Everything will be fine! I'll come back tonight so I hope your internet is up!

GT- You are soooo good. Picture perfect healthy eating. How do you do it? Im still the all or nothing girl. That one apple would make me clean out the fridge! Im so proud of you! Dont be bummed that you are not losing because I know you are lookin just fine the way you are.

Becky!!! CC!!!

Whats going on Anything??

Martene? Where are ya girl? Squishy? Updates please!!!

and Sharon, MIM, and smalls...where the heck dija go?
Sorry, my neighbor gave me five pounds of tomatoes this morning so I skinned and canned them all, it made three quart jars. Mom can make something with them at Thanksgiving, I don't want them in the house!

Quote:
Hey fellow hoarder (Al). .
really. .I kept all my stuff for years and years and years and moved them from place to place with me. . I finally purged it and am still purging and it feels wonderful!! Gave me more room to hoard other stuff!
xx
LMAO that's me!!!!!! We built an addition 18x32 on to our barn for my Corning collection and his Cub Cadet habit. Then the economy crashed and our ebay plans are on hold

Quote:
I am so glad you guys let me vent (and page hog) and complain and argue . .you are the best peeps ever!! Wave your wands. . get out those go g boots. .shake those pom poms.. Nothing can stop us now,..

Not even those cookies in the back of my freezer or the snickers bar hidden under my hubby seat.. Really. .not even that!!!
rock on!!!!!!!!

Quote:
OK. .Challenge time!! I think I can actually do this one. I like it . .I like it. .

I was reading a chapter in one of my many diet books (cuz, I will admit.. I was looking for something else to give me incentive!) Anyway, there as a whole section on why restrictive diets fail! (and, just for the record. . I do agree with some of it- this diet is restrictive). .We all realize that if you lose weight quickly, restrict certain food groups and fail to exercise and go back to your old habits. . you will gain and you will gain more than you lost in the first place! That is why we need a game plan. . First. . we need to lose to feel better. .to give us the push we need to keep on going. then we need to start polishing ourselves and our diet to make it livable/manageable. . So. .I am going to propose a goal which will include a "treat" . not a cheat but a treat! Don't confuse the two. . A treat can be enjoyed, guilt free, it is planned and it is on purpose. . .. a cheat makes you feel worse, out of control and doesn't satisfy like a treat can. . I think we should all name a goal. .a time to fulfill that goal and decide on a treat! If you do not makeour goal, you must start over with a new clock until you make it to your first treat.

Therefore,my goal is to stick to program and drink my water until next Wednesday. .I will not even lick or smell evil carbs. If I accomplish this, my treat will be. Mmmm. a big huge chef salad.. seriously. . that's what I want. . and thats what I'll have. .

So. .who's in? What is your plan? Keep your eye on the reward and you'll be rewarded in more ways than one. Am I insane?

I
I'm in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyPunim413 View Post
Helloooooooooooo. Sorry I've been MIA again! I've been busy busy and bored and lonely
Down 3.6 lbs since MONDAY...wooop. I need to find a hobby. I wish I enjoyed going to the gym....but I DREAD it. I have too much free time!! Even when I'm super busy...the few hours at night are killer. I went from spending every second of the day with my boyfriend to sitting in my room all night. I miss him!! But he'll be back in December...then off to Miami he goes until April....which means I must be able to fit into a Bikini by February!! I think that can be done.

Any suggestions for hobbies...My crazy schedule starts next week so I know I'll be exhausted but then there's the times like these that I just go into depressive mood.
This is what my crazy schedule will look like!
Monday: Work 730-3pm, babysit 330-730pm
Tuesday:Work 730-3pm, babysit 330-730pm
Wednesday: Work 730-3pm, class 430-930pm
Thursday: Work 730-3pm, class 430-730pm
Friday: Work 730-3pm, babysit 330-730pm

What to do when I get home until bed time!? I just got a "teaching job" which I'm super psyched about...but I think I'm getting the bad end of the deal. they hired me as a teacher....yet they are paying me substitute pay rate..no benefits...*sigh* I guess it's better than nothing....

At least I have plenty of time to focus on the weight loss!! I love weighing in daily and seeing a loss...that gives me motivation and something to look forward to.
all that work and you need a hobby? Does relaxing mean anything to you? Holy cow! You post on LCF til bedtime of course!

B-1 HB egg
L-4 oz leftover potroast, with a few turnip and parsnip chunks. Finally dumped the rest, it was from Mom's visit.
D-about 1 lb broiled tilapia, shared with Stillman kitties, of course!

Last edited by CCGirl; 09-08-2010 at 07:23 PM..
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #259
Senior LCF Member

I don't know the definition of relaxation! I get bored very easily. TV doesn't entertain me much anymore...and the boards are very quiet when I'm here!! lol
Old 09-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #260
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
When you start teaching, knowing from experience, after 7:30 pm you will be working on lesson plans, correcting papers, and exercising to reduce the stress, not to mention calling parents to talk to them about their kids!! In the meantime, I suggest you get out and shop, (window shopping), read some fun totally brainless novels by bestsellers, and relax your mind. Be with people, join a group of some kind that actually meets in person. Go to Meetup.com and enter data, you would be surprised what is happening in your community. Also you could get a catalog and thumb through the bikini section, and make a collage, so you keep motivated for February!! Just some thoughts!
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #261
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Undeclared Sulfites in "Rehmat" Brand Apricots
Tue, 07 Sep 2010 20:11:00 -0500

New York State Agriculture Commissioner Patrick Hooker today alerted consumers that Tiger King Inc., located at 56-09 56th Drive, Maspeth, New York is recalling “Rehmat” brand Apricots due to the presence of undeclared sulfites. People who have severe sensitivity to sulfites may run the risk of serious or life-threatening reactions if they consume this product.

"Scientists make leap forward in early detection for Alzheimer's and
cancer," (Eurekalert [American Association for the Advancement of Science],
September 8, 2010).
Scientists make leap forward in early detection for Alzheimer's and cancer

"Hormones won't cut older women's depression risk," by Anne Harding
(Reuters Health, September 6, 2010).
Reuters Health Information (2010-09-06): Hormones won't cut older women's depression risk

warning, I have PMS and a gun.....

"Men twice as likely as women to be forgetful in old age, says study," by
Jeremy Laurance (_Independent_ [London], September 7, 2010).
Men twice as likely as women to be forgetful in old age, says study - Health News, Health & Families - The Independent

that's because they grow into it from a young age...

"Pivotal study finds link between PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress
Disorder) and dementia" (Eurekalert [American Association for the
Advancement of Science], Sep. 2, 2010).
Pivotal study finds link between PTSD and dementia

that's not cool...God Bless our service men and women

"Is lower thyroid activity linked to longevity?" by Lynne Peeples
(Reuters Health, Sep. 1, 2010).
Reuters Health Information (2010-09-01): Is lower thyroid activity linked to longevity?

Oh, great, with my metabloism I shall live forever

SEMI-OLD PEOPLE'S MEMORY TEST

It’s not a pushover test. There are 20 questions. Average score is 12. This
one will be very difficult for the younger set. Have fun, but no peeking!

1. What builds strong bodies 12 ways?

A. Flintstones vitamins
B. The Buttmaster
C. Spaghetti
D. Wonder Bread
E. Orange Juice
F. Milk
G. Cod Liver Oil

2. Before he was Muhammed Ali, he was...

A. Sugar Ray Robinson
B. Roy Orbison
C. Gene Autry
D. Rudolph Valentino
E. Fabian
F. Mickey Mantle
G. Cassius Clay

3. Pogo, the comic strip character said, 'We have met the enemy
and...

A. It's you
B. He is us
C. It's the Grinch
D. He wasn't home
E. He's really me an
F.. We quit
G. He surrendered

4. Good night David.

A. Good night Chet
B. Sleep well
C. Good night Irene
D. Good night Gracie
E. See you later alligator
F. Until tomorrow
G. Good night Steve

5. You'll wonder where the yellow went...

A. When you use Tide
B. When you lose your crayons
C. When you clean your tub
D. If you paint the room blue
E. If you buy a soft water tank
F. When you use Lady Clairol
G. When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent

6. Before he was the Skipper's Little Buddy, Bob Denver was Dobie's
friend...

A. Stuart Whitman
B. Randolph Scott
C. Steve Reeves
D. Maynard G Krebbs
E. Corky B. Dork
F. Dave the Whale
G. Zippy Zoo

7. Liar, liar...

A. You're a liar
B. Your nose is growing
C. Pants on fire
D. Join the choir
E. Jump up higher
F. On the wire
G. I'm telling Mom

8. Meanwhile, back in Metropolis, Superman fights a never ending battle
for truth, justice and...

A. Wheaties
B. Lois Lane
C. TV ratings
D. World peace
E. Red tights
F. The American way
G. News headlines

9. Hey kids! What time is it?

A. It's time for Yogi Bear
B. It's time to do your homework
C. It's Howdy Doody Time
D. It's Time for Romper Room
E. It's bedtime
F. The Mighty Mouse Hour
G. Scoopy Doo Time

10. Lions and tigers and bears...

A. Yikes
B. Oh no
C. Gee whiz
D. I'm scared
E. Oh my
F. Help! Help!
G. Let's run

11. Bob Dylan advised us never to trust anyone...

A. Over 40
B. Wearing a uniform
C. Carrying a briefcase
D. Over 30
E. You don't know
F. Who says, 'Trust me'
G. Who eats tofu

12. NFL quarterback who appeared in a television commercial wearing women's
stockings...

A. Troy Aikman
B. Kenny Stabler
C. Joe Namath
D. Roger Stauback
E. Joe Montana
F. Steve Young
G. John Elway

13. Brylcream.

A. Smear it on
B. You'll smell great
C. Tame that cowlick
D. Grease ball heaven
E. It's a dream
F. We're your team
G. A little dab'll do ya

14. I found my thrill...

A. In Blueberry muffins
B. With my man, Bill
C. Down at the mill
D. Over the windowsill
E. With thyme and dill
F. Too late to enjoy
G. On Blueberry Hill

15. Before Robin Williams, Peter Pan was played by...

A. Clark Gable
B. Mary Martin
C. Doris Day
D. Errol Flynn
E. Sally Fields
F. Jim Carey
G. Jay Leno

16. Name the Beatles...

A. John, Steve, George, Ringo
B. John, Paul, George, Roscoe
C. John, Paul, Stacey, Ringo
D. Jay, Paul, George, Ringo
E. Lewis, Peter, George, Ringo
F. Jason, Betty, Skipper, Hazel
G. John, Paul, George, Ringo

17. I wonder, wonder, who

A. Who ate the leftovers?
B. Who did the laundry?
C. Was it you?
D. Who wrote the book of love?
E. Who I am?
F. Passed the test?
G. Knocked on the door?

18. I'm strong to the finish...

A. Cause I eats my broccoli
B. Cause I eats me spinach
C. Cause I lift weights
D. Cause I'm the hero
E. And don't you forget it
F. Cause Olive Oyl loves me
G. To outlast Bruto

19. When it's least expected, you're elected, you're the star today...

A. Smile, you're on Candid Camera
B.. Smile, you're on Star Search
C. Smile, you won the lottery
D. Smile, we're watching you
E. Smile, the world sees you
F. Smile, you're a hit
G. Smile, you're on TV

20. What do M&M's do?

A. Make your tummy happy
B. Melt in your mouth, not in your pocket
C. Make you fat
D. Melt your heart
E. Make you popular
F. Melt in your mouth, not in your hand
G. Come in colors

Below are the right answers:
1. D - Wonder Bread
2. G - Cassius Clay
3. B - He Is Us
4. A - Good night, Chet
5. G - When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent
6. D - Maynard G. Krebbs
7. C - Pants On Fire
8. F - The American Way
9. C - It's Howdy Doody Time
10. E - Oh My
11. D - Over 30
12. C - Joe Namath
13. G - A little dab'll do ya
14. G - On Blueberry Hill
15. B - Mary Martin
16. G - John, Paul, George, Ringo
17. D - Who wrote the book of Love
18. B - Cause I eats me spinach
19. A - Smile, you're on Candid Camera
20. F - Melt In Your Mouth Not In Your Hand
Old 09-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #262
Senior LCF Member

I have had two turkey patties, for a total of 8 oz meat today. Not near enough water so I will have to deal with that now..
Old 09-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #263
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I don't know the definition of relaxation! I get bored very easily. TV doesn't entertain me much anymore...and the boards are very quiet when I'm here!! lol
sorry girl-there's a big post for you......and it's never too early to start thinking about taking care of your hawt self when you get a bit older...that's why I put them out there. We can't all be 29 forever......well, I can.......you lie and I will swear to it, deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
When you start teaching, knowing from experience, after 7:30 pm you will be working on lesson plans, correcting papers, and exercising to reduce the stress, not to mention calling parents to talk to them about their kids!! In the meantime, I suggest you get out and shop, (window shopping), read some fun totally brainless novels by bestsellers, and relax your mind. Be with people, join a group of some kind that actually meets in person. Go to Meetup.com and enter data, you would be surprised what is happening in your community. Also you could get a catalog and thumb through the bikini section, and make a collage, so you keep motivated for February!! Just some thoughts!
good answer!!!!!!!!!!

here's a challenge for all

10 reasons I love myself:

somebody go first

Last edited by CCGirl; 09-08-2010 at 07:58 PM..
Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #264
Senior LCF Member

CC girl, That was fun! Being 51 this month, I got most of them!! : )
Old 09-08-2010, 07:58 PM   #265
Senior LCF Member

Okay, I will take the challenge; 10 Reasons i love myself. (Though it feels more like appreciating myself as I wrote this because love "just is" without reasons... )

1. I am interesting sometimes.
2. I care about others.
3. I believe in integrity and try to use it
4. I have a great sense of humor.
5. I try to make others feel comfortable.
6 I do the best I can for others.
7. God loves me, which helps me love me.
8. I pray for others who need or want it, and don't justs say I do.
9. I have been better at forgiving myself for past mistakes.
10. No one else can be me or fill the shoes in quite the same way that I have been called to fill.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #266
Senior LCF Member

Okay peeps! Your turn, don't be shy or think too much about the reasons you love yourself!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #267
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks for the advice! My part of the job doesn't involve planning sadly but I'm sure I'll find something!!

Maybe I'll go find the victoria secret catalog...lol.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #268
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
CC girl, That was fun! Being 51 this month, I got most of them!! : )
happy birthday hot mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Okay, I will take the challenge; 10 Reasons i love myself. (Though it feels more like appreciating myself as I wrote this because love "just is" without reasons... )

1. I am interesting sometimes.
2. I care about others.
3. I believe in integrity and try to use it
4. I have a great sense of humor.
5. I try to make others feel comfortable.
6 I do the best I can for others.
7. God loves me, which helps me love me.
8. I pray for others who need or want it, and don't justs say I do.
9. I have been better at forgiving myself for past mistakes.
10. No one else can be me or fill the shoes in quite the same way that I have been called to fill.
Amen

Quote:
Thanks for the advice! My part of the job doesn't involve planning sadly but I'm sure I'll find something!!

Maybe I'll go find the victoria secret catalog...lol.
do it!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #269
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
sorry girl-there's a big post for you......and it's never too early to start thinking about taking care of your hawt self when you get a bit older...that's why I put them out there. We can't all be 29 forever......well, I can.......you lie and I will swear to it, deal?
That made me laugh (not in a Ha-ha way, but a cutesty way..lol)....because I'm not even 25 yet... Hehe Although sometimes I feel way older than I am!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #270
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
That made me laugh (not in a Ha-ha way, but a cutesty way..lol)....because I'm not even 25 yet... Hehe Although sometimes I feel way older than I am!
enjoy it babe, it only happens once.........

and every year that goes by is another layer of your onion of life that you grow.

may we all have many layers in the end.