Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #121
Junior LCF Member
 
martine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 6
Gallery: martine
Stats: 315/264/120
Start Date: 8/25/10
Hi Aleriaa, Beth, & everyone,

I didn't report yesterday, but I lost another 1.2lb, but today I was up 1.6. U know why? Yesterday I forgot to eat caus I wasn't hungry. Usually I eat atleast 6x, up to 8. There's like 4 meals worth of stuff I didn't eat & now I'm retaining... Also I think my body might be keeping water to readjust itself... bc I drink, but not much comes out & I don't have sodium in my foods, just my water... I actully wasn't mad! The only thing irritating me is my midsection. I look like I'm 6 months along & for a fashion queen, that's a MAJOR limiting factor :-( I HATE TOM (SCREAMS)

Looked at my journal from June. Apparently I'm supposed to be this way for 12 days. What the hike? !!!!!! So I have f4 more days. I've been praying to God for a soon woosh. Normally I loose atleast 1.5-3 lbs when I'm close to 0 carbs. So just waiting... Been regretting why I let the wt creep up on me :-( anyways, that's that... staying in the game. love yall, keep it up.

Last edited by martine; 09-04-2010 at 01:21 PM..
martine is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #122
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 750
Gallery: ontopofmygame
MArtine, hang in there. Eventually it will all come together. Someone told me that if you take vitamin C (make sure no glucose, sucrose etc...) it will flatten the stomach. Well I took it anyway because Stillman lacks Vitamin C. I take 2-3 thousand mg a day, and my stomach is flattening out! If there is a gain, and you are strictly Stillmans, then it will all come together. Hang in there fashion queen!
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #123
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 750
Gallery: ontopofmygame
CCgirl; Thank you so much for the informative and relevant recall info. I wouldn't get it anywhere else due to my scheduling. And for the other links you provide. I love it!!
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #124
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,441
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/182/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Evening, Folks! Here I sit alone on LCF!!! No green lights to speak of. . Sheessshhh. .you people must have a life. I'm actually home working. .hubby and boys went to a baseball game. . they are probably enjoying popcorns, peanuts and hotdogs. . I'm sitting here debating having a rum and diet coke . yep. .I think I will. . I'll check in later. . You guys are the bomb!~
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #125
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,441
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/182/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Matine. . just wanted to say Kudos to you for keeping a journal. . one of the great keys to success. yep. .that shall be my new goal for the week. . Food journal. . good or bad. . I'm gonna be accountable to myself!!!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #126
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,441
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/182/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
OK. // Where in the gosh darn heck is everyone? I was expecting some entertainment. . guess I'll go back to Tina Fey and Saturday Night Live. .. .((((sigh))))

Dustin. .you are starting to tick me off. . get your butt logged in and lets do this thing.. .

Nermo!!! Do you guys think she is all skinny and has decided to defect? do you think she's on the Skinny as us. . message board. . Wahhhhhhh
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:33 PM   #127
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,441
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/182/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
For the record. . I feel very,very, very, very FAT
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #128
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,441
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/182/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
OK. // Where in the gosh darn heck is everyone? I was expecting some entertainment. . guess I'll go back to Tina Fey and Saturday Night Live. .. .((((sigh))))

Dustin. .you are starting to tick me off. . get your butt logged in and lets do this thing.. .

Nermo!!! Do you guys think she is all skinny and has decided to defect? do you think she's on the Skinny as us. . message board. . Wahhhhhhh
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:35 AM   #129
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,617
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Hi guys just wanted to let you know that the whoosh fairy came last night and took 2lb with her. I've got 10 days until my op (including today) and I want to drop 8lb. That means I will weigh 11 stone 13lb (as I am now 12 stone 7lb) when the day comes. It's hard to believe that I used to weigh 14 stone 1lb... I am 5ft 11 but that was still way too much for me. Stillman’s really is the best weight loss diet I have ever tried and believe me I have tried them all. Since starting this diet I have had many cheats... in fact, I have spent more time off plan than on (I am not encouraging cheating or going off plan) and yet with regards to weight loss the trend is downwards. Of Course I gain a little when I go off plan but as soon as I get back to it I lose again and my weight gets lower still. When I did Atkins, I would blow up like a balloon when I went off plan...and with regards to weight loss the trend was upwards. If you are a lurker and considering Stillman's, please jump in and give it a try...Stillman's rocks.

Last edited by makemeslim; 09-05-2010 at 02:39 AM..
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:31 AM   #130
Senior LCF Member
 
SquishyPunim413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 197
Gallery: SquishyPunim413
Stats: 155.5/146.2/110 4'10"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: July 2010
Hello helllooooo
I'm back! Had an AMAZING time over the past 2 weeks with my boyfriend. Sadly he's on his way back to school and I won't see him until December! But that means time to get back to my dieting!! Gained a few lbs while I've been gone BUT starting back on Stillman's tomorrow....20-30 lbs by December? I THINK SO
SquishyPunim413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:02 AM   #131
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,904
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
The punishment of the day when I was in elementary school was to write lines...sometimes 50, sometimes 100 or more..."I will not talk in class..."

I guess they thought if we wrote it that many times we would get it into our heads...

So I'm thinking of writing lines... the old favorite...
1. Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
2. Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
3. Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
4. Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
5. Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
etc....

The taste is so temporary...but being in good shape has such great benefits...why is it even a struggle??

CCG, your substitutions are great. I think I'll be able to maintain eating that basic LC way...I just couldn't lose that much while eating that way. Once I get to where I want to be...(not really sure where that is...160 for now) I want to incorporate those things you listed back into my diet.

I ate a lot of Flax seed muffins and oopise rolls back in the day...those are good and very versital (sp?)

Oh yeah, CCG, about those coach bags...at least they aren't fattening...they may be deadly...but not fattening!! : )

LOL I'm a far cry from maintenance........but I do have a plan. And I'm learning more all the time, from research AND from my LC friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
CC-anytime anyone mentions something new--food or vitamin-you always find negatives on it--seriously, enough already!!
ok sorry I'll quit while behind.....:blush:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Im goin on the CC maintenance plan! Wish I could hurry up and get there!!
mee tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post


I am such a sad case. I don't think I own anything designer. I received a vase from Tiffanys once... does that count?
to each his own......it's what makes you feel good. I swear my mom gets high when we go to Coach and Lauren...it's her revenge for being a poor single mom with a bum ex husband who NEVER paid child support....yep, that bum would be my Dad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine View Post
Thanks gal,

No, I tell no one I'm on low carbs. I came to realize that that being on lowcarb is like being born again & living in the carbless kingdom. No one outside of that civilization understands... looking back carb filled life, unless it's not affecting u, it's savagery! I can't describe how many health issues I was having... & now I'm well: all gone!!!!!! Ppl not in this kingdom & civilization will never understand. This isn't a "diet" 4 me. It's a way of life! Just to put it out there that Disney song from pocahontas's playin' in ma mind. "savages, savages, they're not even human, savages!" lol my mind can be very disturbed! lol I appologize ahead of time for even sharing this.

Ha! Yes, bring the bikini. I also spotted what I'm gonna be wearing 2 months from now from my fav fashion boutique. A pair of elegant short shorts with a golden hand print in front saying "hi hater" & in the back "bye hater!" lol Will take millions of photos of that & post it on my facebook!!!!! lol

Oh about the gallons, bc of how heavy I am, I need about 132oz a day at the least anyways... well I've never been a cofee & tea drinker. I don't do soft drinks or juices, so it's my "all of the above" for drinks... it keeps me hydrated & it's a litle addicting bc it changes also ur taste buds so u love it. I do 2 gallons in the day & 1 through the night. I try to flush away ketones as much as I can. :-)
Oh girl, you are so right about this being almost a religious experience. And, like a happy Pagan, having to keep behind closed doors and mouths.

The shorts sound wicked...I love them already! With some scorching peep toe booties......smokin!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have to look up your water recipe again......I just can't get on the wagon. Even with CL I'm only getting in about 64 oz/day. Not counting tonic water, of course.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
CCgirl; Thank you so much for the informative and relevant recall info. I wouldn't get it anywhere else due to my scheduling. And for the other links you provide. I love it!!
cheers! The recalls are important so I will continue those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
OK. // Where in the gosh darn heck is everyone? I was expecting some entertainment. . guess I'll go back to Tina Fey and Saturday Night Live. .. .((((sigh))))

Dustin. .you are starting to tick me off. . get your butt logged in and lets do this thing.. .

Nermo!!! Do you guys think she is all skinny and has decided to defect? do you think she's on the Skinny as us. . message board. . Wahhhhhhh
yep, we're certainly missing some regulars.......wondering what happened to Lisarenee and the others, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyPunim413 View Post
Hello helllooooo
I'm back! Had an AMAZING time over the past 2 weeks with my boyfriend. Sadly he's on his way back to school and I won't see him until December! But that means time to get back to my dieting!! Gained a few lbs while I've been gone BUT starting back on Stillman's tomorrow....20-30 lbs by December? I THINK SO
Oh me too I wanna drop 30 by Xmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hi guys just wanted to let you know that the whoosh fairy came last night and took 2lb with her. I've got 10 days until my op (including today) and I want to drop 8lb. That means I will weigh 11 stone 13lb (as I am now 12 stone 7lb) when the day comes. It's hard to believe that I used to weigh 14 stone 1lb... I am 5ft 11 but that was still way too much for me. Stillman’s really is the best weight loss diet I have ever tried and believe me I have tried them all. Since starting this diet I have had many cheats... in fact, I have spent more time off plan than on (I am not encouraging cheating or going off plan) and yet with regards to weight loss the trend is downwards. Of Course I gain a little when I go off plan but as soon as I get back to it I lose again and my weight gets lower still. When I did Atkins, I would blow up like a balloon when I went off plan...and with regards to weight loss the trend was upwards. If you are a lurker and considering Stillman's, please jump in and give it a try...Stillman's rocks.
rock on you sexy thang!

well, it's a blustery 55F up here in the mountains.

Just had bfast, 1 egg+1 white with 2 oz. cheddar..........DBF had 6 bacon strips and five pcs. french toast. He loves bfast and I make the hearty ones on weekends.

So he's off to unload some lumber that I brought home from my weekly ride into civilation for provisions and I can kick back a bit. I was good yesterday-no veggies in the cart! I still have an eggplant left from Mom's visit....it may just go into the compost pile, even tho I hate to waste, I hate the waist more!
__________________
Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!
If you can read this thank a teacher; since you are reading it in English, thank a veteran.
“Enjoy the little things, for some day you may look back and realize they were the big things” – Robert Brault
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:25 AM   #132
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by martine View Post
I can't describe how many health issues I was having... & now I'm well: all gone!!!!!! Ppl not in this kingdom & civilization will never understand. This isn't a "diet" 4 me. It's a way of life! Just to put it out there that Disney song from pocahontas's playin' in ma mind. "savages, savages, they're not even human, savages!" lol my mind can be very disturbed! lol I appologize ahead of time for even sharing this.
Dont ever be sorry for sharing Martine!! I love it! I can't believe some of the stuff that falls out of my fingertips when Im on the boards.. share! share! share!

I too have had amazing results since eliminating carbs, aside from losing all the extra weight! As soon as I started cheating here and there and falling off the wagon so many miserable symptoms came back! Im working hard these days to keep on plan and hopefully get back to being energetic and healthy!! With glowing skin, clear mind, and no more allergies! Just to name a few... I think I made it a week this round!!! I'll have to go back and check..Im in it to win this time! Lets do this!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:27 AM   #133
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by martine View Post
I didn't report yesterday, but I lost another 1.2lb, but today I was up 1.6. U know why? Yesterday I forgot to eat caus I wasn't hungry.
We gotta eat eat eat! Meat! Meat! Meat! I never have that problem of forgetting... sometimes I wish I did...
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:31 AM   #134
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Someone told me that if you take vitamin C (make sure no glucose, sucrose etc...) it will flatten the stomach. Well I took it anyway because Stillman lacks Vitamin C. I take 2-3 thousand mg a day, and my stomach is flattening out! If there is a gain, and you are strictly Stillmans, then it will all come together. Hang in there fashion queen!
Stillmans totally has a way of flattening out my stomach. Its still sticking out there because I dont exercise, but at least it always feels empty even after a slab of prime rib.

I agree! Stay on Stillmans strict and good things always happen!!! Bring on the whoosh!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #135
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Evening, Folks! Here I sit alone on LCF!!! No green lights to speak of. . Sheessshhh. .you people must have a life.
nope. no life here...in bed by 9:00. how sad is that on a Saturday night..
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:39 AM   #136
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
For the record. . I feel very,very, very, very FAT
Lets turn that frown upside down! Today's the day to do it! Pehaps its just a mental thing because you think the chicken wings were bad for you. I totally disagree! meat + fat = good , ooey gooey carb stuff = bad.

Come on IM2... we can do it!! As punishment for using those swear words, you must write "I am smokin hot and thin" at least 20 times!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:41 AM   #137
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Dustin. .you are starting to tick me off. . get your butt logged in and lets do this thing.. .
YUP! UH-HUH!! ME TOO!!

Where are you man?
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:42 AM   #138
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Nermo!!! Do you guys think she is all skinny and has decided to defect? do you think she's on the Skinny as us. . message board. . Wahhhhhhh
Oh yeah. She's got to be totally skinny now. She has to be!! She was one of our stongest. Amazing willpower!!! Miss ya Nermo!! Hope everything is OK!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #139
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hi guys just wanted to let you know that the whoosh fairy came last night and took 2lb with her. I've got 10 days until my op (including today) and I want to drop 8lb.
AWESOME makeme!!!! Im rootin for ya!!! and hoping all goes well with the surgery.
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:45 AM   #140
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyPunim413 View Post
Hello helllooooo
I'm back! Had an AMAZING time over the past 2 weeks with my boyfriend. Sadly he's on his way back to school and I won't see him until December! But that means time to get back to my dieting!! Gained a few lbs while I've been gone BUT starting back on Stillman's tomorrow....20-30 lbs by December? I THINK SO
YEAH!! Squishys back!!! So glad you had a great time!!! I can't wait to share your excitement over the next few months as you reach goal and really knock the socks off your man the next time he sees you!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:49 AM   #141
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Just had bfast, 1 egg+1 white with 2 oz. cheddar..........DBF had 6 bacon strips and five pcs. french toast. He loves bfast and I make the hearty ones on weekends.
You are soooo good CC!!!!! Now thats willpower peeps! Im taking notes!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:52 AM   #142
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
another day on plan for me.... life is good. Im getting back into the swing of meat, slowly but surely. didnt weigh today but hoping for some good new to report tomorrow. the menu... tuna and ground beef and lots of it.

I still want cheese.... and the fact I havent given in makes me want to break out in song...
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:55 AM   #143
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
sorry guys...Im tone deaf..

BBL!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:15 AM   #144
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
If all we eat is plain ole meat
We won't be tempted to cheat cheat cheat!

If we stay away from all the sweets
The flubber and fat we are bound to beat!!

We made it thru summer and the heat heat heat
We all have accomplished quite a feat

.... And I think that is really neat!


luv yas!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:03 AM   #145
Senior LCF Member
 
SquishyPunim413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 197
Gallery: SquishyPunim413
Stats: 155.5/146.2/110 4'10"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: July 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
YEAH!! Squishys back!!! So glad you had a great time!!! I can't wait to share your excitement over the next few months as you reach goal and really knock the socks off your man the next time he sees you!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!
Thank you
I'll be here! Starting tomorrow morn again! I had so much success while on Stillmans last month. It was hard to stick to the diet while my boyfriend was home (mostly because he came back weighing 180 lbs and needed to eat to GAIN weight!) Men....! I really want to blow myself away and knock his socks off when I see him again.

Can't wait for the weight to start melting off again!! Hope everyone's been well!
SquishyPunim413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:38 PM   #146
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,900
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 199/195/160 5'5.5"
Start Date: :::again::: December 26, 2013
ok, I'm a-lovin' the poetry!!! more! more!!!

I"m thinking the Beatles...instead of all you need is love...

All I need is meat...(da-dadadada)

All I need is meat...(da-dadadada)

All I need is meat, meat...

Meat is all I need......

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
If all we eat is plain ole meat
We won't be tempted to cheat cheat cheat!

If we stay away from all the sweets
The flubber and fat we are bound to beat!!

We made it thru summer and the heat heat heat
We all have accomplished quite a feat

.... And I think that is really neat!


luv yas!!!
becky123abc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:39 PM   #147
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,900
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 199/195/160 5'5.5"
Start Date: :::again::: December 26, 2013
Welcome back SP!! I'm glad you had a great time with your hunny! You will knock his socks off with your Stillman's body when you see him again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyPunim413 View Post
Thank you
I'll be here! Starting tomorrow morn again! I had so much success while on Stillmans last month. It was hard to stick to the diet while my boyfriend was home (mostly because he came back weighing 180 lbs and needed to eat to GAIN weight!) Men....! I really want to blow myself away and knock his socks off when I see him again.

Can't wait for the weight to start melting off again!! Hope everyone's been well!
becky123abc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #148
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,904
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
ok, I'm a-lovin' the poetry!!! more! more!!!

I"m thinking the Beatles...instead of all you need is love...

All I need is meat...(da-dadadada)

All I need is meat...(da-dadadada)

All I need is meat, meat...

Meat is all I need......
cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
If all we eat is plain ole meat
We won't be tempted to cheat cheat cheat!

If we stay away from all the sweets
The flubber and fat we are bound to beat!!

We made it thru summer and the heat heat heat
We all have accomplished quite a feat

.... And I think that is really neat!


luv yas!!!
too cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
another day on plan for me.... life is good. Im getting back into the swing of meat, slowly but surely. didnt weigh today but hoping for some good new to report tomorrow. the menu... tuna and ground beef and lots of it.

I still want cheese.... and the fact I havent given in makes me want to break out in song...
(feels guilty) ugh, my weakness........but not too much is closer to plan, and deprivation makes me cave so I allow some when I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
You are soooo good CC!!!!! Now thats willpower peeps! Im taking notes!!!
Living with the King O' Carbs all this time has kinda made me oblivious to the candy, brownies, pie and chips lurking about. That's all he lives on for real.
Not really having a chocolate weakness helps, too. I'd always rather have a roast beef sandwich than velvet cake....now I know the carbs were the problem I really am not eating anything I don't like. And bread and pasta just don't taste the same.....or was it the crack high from them that makes them blah now

Having no kids helps a lot....you moms must really have it rough.
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #149
Senior LCF Member
 
Beth Sch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 509
Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
Martine! I'm sorry about your gain. THAT's WHAT HAPPENS TO ME 2! IT'S CRAZY. I think it's God making sure we don't rely on not eating in order to lose wt. tehe! But, seriously, there is something about not losing and or gaining when we don't eat enough. BTW, Maritine, you are such a cutie pie. You have wonderful skin.

I have to tell ya, ladies, this medicine is such a God sent. I feel amazing. This Medicine, Metformin ER, kills my appetite as the Insuline isn't cursing through every inch of my body making me insanely hungry and irratable.

Please, if you are having horrible periods that are late and all over the place, and if you can't lose wt even on a very low carb diet, and if you gain wt. like crazy, etc etc do a Google on Insuline Resistance and PCOS. This might save you all the yrs. I suffered. I don't want anyone to suffer like I have.

Hugs,
b
__________________
Pre-pregnancy 130.
Nightmare post-pregnancy 250. Undetected Hypothyroid...
Beth Sch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #150
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 750
Gallery: ontopofmygame
Wow! This board really came alive!! It is good to see multiple postings and people coming back! I am going to post what I had today, so that I won't eat anymore. It is 5:21 pm pacific standard time (west coast USA)

1. 4 hard boiled eggs, 2 at breakfast and 2 at lunch.
2. 1 (4 oz) turkey pattie with 1 oz nonfat pretend cheese. (organic Lifetime cheese, no tofu or soy)

Because I had the 1 0z of non fat cheese, and 1 extra egg, that is enough for me to quit for the day. I just really needed some of that cheese melted on my turkey pattie today, as I have been exhausted and getting cold easier, and had started to crave carbs for the first time. Too exhausted to even go shopping this Labor Day weekend, or clean house etc...
I am going to finish the remainder 40 0z of water after church tonight... so that I won't be in the bathroom the whole service! LOL.
I ordered a ton of vitamins over the internet yesterday about 100.00 worth. So I hope that my energy levels go up. I have been on Stillmans over a month straight without deviation (is the one ounce of nonfat cheese deviant?), and am just now starting to get tired. But is was worth the 24 lb loss. Another 37 to go!! So I figure 2 more months... hopefully by Thanksgiving weekend I will be at goal, and still will only eat Turkey then.
Couldn't do it without my peeps!! Thank you for being there!
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.