Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 06:18 PM   #1231
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dlyons
Stats: 268/229
WOE: QWL
Start Date: 11/21/09
Good evening,

I had to go to urgent clinic and it turns out that I have bronchitis caused by sinus infection. Now, I'm taking some medication to help me. At least my lungs are slowly getting back to normal. I'm still coughing, but not as bad compared to Sunday and Monday. I really hate this earache in my right ear... jeez, that can become quite painful sometimes!

It is hard to stick with this plan since I really want to eat comfort foods when I'm not feeling good.

I'm planning to get back on the horse tomorrow because tomorrow is the first day of October!!! See everyone tomorrow!

-Dustin

Last edited by dlyons; 09-30-2010 at 06:19 PM..
dlyons is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 06:21 PM   #1232
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlyons View Post
Good evening,

I had to go to urgent clinic and it turns out that I have bronchitis caused by sinus infection. Now, I'm taking some medication to help me. At least my lungs are slowly getting back to normal. I'm still coughing, but not as bad compared to Sunday and Monday. I really hate this earache in my right ear... jeez, that can become quite painful sometimes!

It is hard to stick with this plan since I really want to eat comfort foods when I'm not feeling good.

I'm planning to get back on the horse tomorrow because tomorrow is the first day of October!!! See everyone tomorrow!

-Dustin
hope u r feeling better dustin!
lisarenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #1233
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/196/160 5'5.5"
Ah the phases of my Stillman's experience...

First I obsessed about LF cottage cheese

Then I had scrambled eggs almost daily

Then it was Gorton's Tilapia

It's always been STEAK!

I went through a hamburger patties stage...

More and more steak...

Now I am in love with hard boiled eggs.

I especially like them right after they've been boiled...and they are still warm...yum yum...

I do not enjoy boiling them...and some of them look pretty rough by the time I've peeled it...but what a nice treat to grab one from the frig ...

Who knows what I'll be into next??? I may just start all over again...
becky123abc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:45 PM   #1234
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:
Good evening,

-Dustin
Oh my - I am so sorry you are sick. Yes, it is hard to stay on plan when you don't feel good. But imagine how much better you will feel overall when you are able to get on plan, stay there and drop the pounds.....

Need to get you healthy!
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #1235
Major LCF Poster!

I hope you quickly recover dlyons...there always seems to be more sickness going around when the seasons change.

Quote:
Good evening,

-Dustin
Old 10-01-2010, 04:18 AM   #1236
Major LCF Poster!

Well the scale finally moved enough for me to change my stats!!! After 2 weeks of being at 169 with no cheating...

Waaaaahhhoooooo!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 04:50 AM   #1237
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Well the scale finally moved enough for me to change my stats!!! After 2 weeks of being at 169 with no cheating...

Waaaaahhhoooooo!!!

Yay Becky

It never ceases to amaze me that we can eat the same thing and gain, stay the same or lose

I have eaten "clean" the last week and woke up 3 pounds heavier this morning I am going to blame it on an atmospheric anomaly
Old 10-01-2010, 06:12 AM   #1238
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
good morning......we are late with the new name for October

greetings and wtg's to all you losers......esp. Sharon dropping almost TEN sizes......holy cow, girl, you are half the woman you once were!

Stillman Sweeties Scary Skinny October

Stillman's Rocktober Losers' Happy Halloween

Creepy Kooky Stillman Octoberfest

Stillman's Losing that Pumpkin Butt in October

Stillman's Scaring the Weight off for Halloween
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #1239
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Hello everyone. Hope you are all well. I don't know where to start really but today finds me really depressed. The last four days have been awful and I am struggling to get back on plan... I feel like a stuffed turkey.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:43 AM   #1240
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hello everyone. Hope you are all well. I don't know where to start really but today finds me really depressed. The last four days have been awful and I am struggling to get back on plan... I feel like a stuffed turkey.
Can you pinpoint what is triggering the eating? Maybe that would help find a way back to plan.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #1241
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
You're awake, you are breathing, there are no sounds of gunfire in the background. You are warm and dry. There is food. There is internet. Why so gloomy? Life is good!

or not........
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #1242
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
Can you pinpoint what is triggering the eating? Maybe that would help find a way back to plan.
Not sure...I have everything to be happy for...Daughter just got a great part time job that will see her through College and Uni, (it's her first job and was her first ever interview)... Also, the house next door to mine is converted into flats and we managed to get her a studio flat there, so she will be moving out or in rather next week. Maybe it's just all the change. It's not like she is moving miles away...I'm so happy for her but everything is changing so fast...maybe I'm just scared. Need to get a grip!
Old 10-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #1243
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
You're awake, you are breathing, there are no sounds of gunfire in the background. You are warm and dry. There is food. There is internet. Why so gloomy? Life is good!

or not........
I know you are right... without doubt there are people worse off out there than me...does not make me feel better right now though...just guilty for wallowing in self pity.:blush: I know this feeling will pass. Thanks for the kick up the ass!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #1244
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Not sure...I have everything to be happy for...Daughter just got a great part time job that will see her through College and Uni, (it's her first job and was her first ever interview)... Also, the house next door to mine is converted into flats and we managed to get her a studio flat there, so she will be moving out or in rather next week. Maybe it's just all the change. It's not like she is moving miles away...I'm so happy for her but everything is changing so fast...maybe I'm just scared. Need to get a grip!
Ohhhhh....I can relate. I was really "down" when each of my daughters went off to college. Even though I was really happy for them and it was time for them to get on with their lives - I didn't want things to change. Part of it was the fact that this change was a big sign that I was getting older and the other part was I really LIKED being needed (most of the time ) and I was going to miss that.

It took me some time to work (and EAT my way) through those feelings - looking back I should have tried to do some volunteer work or SOMETHING to keep from hitting the refrigerator/cupboards........

I am very happy that I raised strong, intelligent, independent young women - but I still miss the "little girls".......

So if you want to keep your fingers busy doing something other than eating then sit down and type away - feelings, stories about your daughter, etc. would be welcome here. Maybe you could work on a scrapbook for her - include favorite recipes, memories, etc.

You are a great mom!
Old 10-01-2010, 11:20 AM   #1245
Senior LCF Member

Today feels like a "face in the food trough" kind of day! So, I am going to go make some flavored coffee in hopes that it will keep me OUT of the pantry!
Old 10-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #1246
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquishyPunim413
Stats: 155.5/146.2/110 4'10"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: July 2010
Went to the gym again tonight Yay for me.
tomorrow is weigh in....I NEED a loss!!
SquishyPunim413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #1247
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyPunim413 View Post
Went to the gym again tonight Yay for me.
tomorrow is weigh in....I NEED a loss!!

Praying for a loss for you! ..... and NO gain for me
Old 10-02-2010, 03:59 AM   #1248
Senior LCF Member

Yep, the gain yesterday was most definitely an atmospheric anomaly as I am back down to Stats this morning

SP - I am hoping you get to see a loss today!

Where's IM2?? We need an October thread
Old 10-02-2010, 05:50 AM   #1249
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
Hey everyone- sorry Ive been missing. Im off today for a wedding but should be back tomorrow. I really hope you girls see some serious results on the scales this morning!! Im down 5, and that includes the ketchup I had on my chicken breasts last night. wooohoo. (this is the first time Ive had ketchup while being on plan. It really didnt feel right, I must say, but darn it was a much better choice than the pizza!

Becky and sharon your stats are looking great.

Ashley- Im crossin my fingers for ya!

Lisa- keep it up! Its really good to see your beautiful face when I log in!

Make me! You can do this!!

Dustin- get better soon. I have done the same thing when I was sick, and the problem is, we eat this stuff even though we cant taste it!!! Why do we do this... hugs to you!

Hi CC!!!

Miss ya GT!!!

IM2 - love ya!!

Gwn- has it been 6 weeks yet????!?!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:51 AM   #1250
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
changing stats- 131 to 126

have a great day!!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #1251
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps!! Hi Al I see your light is on! I know you're at work so bummer. Just a quick hello!! Sharon you are really shrinking!! I just printed out the whole Stilllman's book so thanks!! I've been mostly on plan this week-a few veggies, apples and a litttle bit of mayo!! I've been doing lots of exercise tho!!Guys it is so hard! I think maintainance is seriously harder than losing the weight--and I never thought I'd say that!! But it's like you get comfy and think oh well one bite won't hurt.....but we all know how that story goes....oh yeah!!I need my willpower back, big time!! That's why I'm gonna be reading the book!! I was watching the finale of The Biggest Lose USA a few nights ago. It was series 8 and a guy called Dani won. Those peaple are amazing!! I mean the amount they lost is just incredible and some people started at over 400lbs. It is just so awe inspiring. There was another prize too of $100,000 (I think it was for people from other series)and the woman who won--OMG, she looked incredible. I've forgotten her name, I think she was Rebecca. She had a blonde crop. I mean she looked like someone who was never overweight in her life. She was so thin. And I think she had lost 47% of her bodyweight. I always think when I'm in shops people are gonna know that I've lost weight-that it's printed across my forehead, it's strange!!
Anyway TBL got me all fired up again!! Ok I've nothing else to say, have I?? ...Nope!!! BBL

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:44 AM   #1252
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
changing stats- 131 to 126

have a great day!!!!
Seriously you are the Queen of the whoosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss ya when I can't check in!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:15 AM   #1253
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquishyPunim413
Stats: 155.5/146.2/110 4'10"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: July 2010
No loss...no gain...but I FEEL thinner...I did have that one cheat transition from Stillman to WW....so I'll just keep at it...
SquishyPunim413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:19 AM   #1254
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Stillies! There is a new October thread...

Stillman's Scaring the Weight off for October!