Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 07:33 AM   #751
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Tights are usually what the little girls wear. .the more sock-like ones.. that tend to wrinkle around the ankles!

I used to wear them under my jeans (that was stupid) every day! . . OK. .

Ya'll did want to know that. I know you did!

I wore them under jeans too!!! Soooooooo uncomfortable. Why do us girls sacrifice comfort on a daily basis. Jeans are a gift from the gods, and we buy them all tight and then throw on some tights on top of it. We are really nuts!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 07:35 AM   #752
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Yeah I'm slow!! And you know only recently did I discover hitting the back button after writing the reply. I used to go to the end each time and have to scrol back or remember which page I was on-and I used to think it was so annoying!! As I said I'm blonde!!!!!!
i never knew this...but i tried it and it didnt work for me. I must be blonde on the inside..
Old 09-19-2010, 07:35 AM   #753
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:
Tights are usually what the little girls wear. .the more sock-like ones.. that tend to wrinkle around the ankles! That just made me realize how much I hate cheap panty hose! Support hose is the only way to go. I had a pair of cheap ones on one day . .where I swear the crotch kept drooping to my knees and it made it very difficult to walk correctly. .I kept pulling and tugging. .So not worth being cheap when it comes to hose! I know. I wear them almost every day. . I love the extra tummy support I get from them. . Heck. .even when I was thinner, I used to wear them under my jeans (that was stupid) every day! . . OK. .

Ya'll did want to know that. I know you did!
I am thinking garter belt and hose when I reach goal - now THAT will blow hubbies mind I may even look at the Victoria's Secret catalog BEFORE throwing it out!
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:37 AM   #754
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Ok I goota go!! 4mins left---but worse my better half is giving me daggers!! poor fella has already stood outside a changing room for 20mins!! I just wanted to tell yall how excited I am!! I just bought a pair of "Super skinny" jeans in a size 4. I am a teeny weeny bit proud of myself, I gotta say!! Is that bad?? Probably!! But peeps 2 years ago I couldn't even shop in that store and didn't wear any jeans! And last year I def wasn't taking a size 4 and def not wearing super skinny ones!! I tell ya it makes everything worth while!! I am never ever going back to the way I was ever!! And I just want to say thanks you guys for the support. I love logging on her and hearing everyones personal successes!! I really am so glad I found this board!!
Ok gotta go!! Have a great day!BBL
OH HAPPY DAY!!! I am so excited for you and those skinny jeans! Wear them well GT! You deserve it! All your hard work has paid off and we are so proud of what you have accomplished!!!
Old 09-19-2010, 07:39 AM   #755
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Ok I goota go!! 4mins left---but worse my better half is giving me daggers!! poor fella has already stood outside a changing room for 20mins!! I just wanted to tell yall how excited I am!! I just bought a pair of "Super skinny" jeans in a size 4. I am a teeny weeny bit proud of myself, I gotta say!! Is that bad?? Probably!! But peeps 2 years ago I couldn't even shop in that store and didn't wear any jeans! And last year I def wasn't taking a size 4 and def not wearing super skinny ones!! I tell ya it makes everything worth while!! I am never ever going back to the way I was ever!! And I just want to say thanks you guys for the support. I love logging on her and hearing everyones personal successes!! I really am so glad I found this board!!

Yay GT!! Celebrating your successes with you. I hope by this time next year I will be where you are
Old 09-19-2010, 07:41 AM   #756
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
Yay GT!! Celebrating your successes with you. I hope by this time next year I will be where you are
You can get there way before then! We know you can!
Old 09-19-2010, 07:42 AM   #757
Blabbermouth!!!

I was just reading on another thread about turkey-bacon wrapped scallops! now if that doesnt sound heavenly!!! mmmmmmm mmmmmm

Last edited by aleriaaa; 09-19-2010 at 08:25 AM..
Old 09-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #758
Blabbermouth!!!

IM2- you should make a pot of chili tonight and have a South Beach celebration!!!! mmm you are allowed beans! i love beans..well...used to.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #759
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Yeah I'm slow!! And you know only recently did I discover hitting the back button after writing the reply. I used to go to the end each time and have to scrol back or remember which page I was on-and I used to think it was so annoying!! As I said I'm blonde!!!!!!
Hey. .I think I'm blonde, too. . I did (or should I say, DO!!!) the very same thing. . That's how I miss stuff and lose track of where I'm at. . OMG> .
IM2fat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:04 AM   #760
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
You are now my hero! O my goodness. . Size 4. . that calls for a huge celebration! Meat all around. . c
Old 09-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #761
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I am thinking garter belt and hose when I reach goal - now THAT will blow hubbies mind I may even look at the Victoria's Secret catalog BEFORE throwing it out!
Do it. . Do it!!

I once even circled stuff I was gonna buy before throwing it out. . . ((((dreams))))
Old 09-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #762
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I was just reading on another thread about turkey-bacon wrapped scallops! now if that doesnt sound heavenly!!! mmmmmmm mmmmmm
Quit reading other threads. it can lead to trouble! J/K. .

Bacon, turkey Yum. . I"m actually going to stay away from bacon even thought SB says you can have some. . 2 slices I think. . but I still plan to follow my clean eating habits from the Doc. . Low fat all the way. . .No fatty meats and I'll be sticking to tuna, chicken, pork and occassionally our ground beef concoction. . MMm. .that sounds good today too. .

I'm making Lasagna for kiddys and hubby today. . he wants one more carb day. . It's killing me. . wait until the garlic bread starts cooking. . .Just reminding myself that it is not worth it. . meat, meat, meat. . is my treat, treat , treat. .

Last edited by IM2fat; 09-19-2010 at 09:14 AM..
Old 09-19-2010, 09:10 AM   #763
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

:ee
Quote:
IM2- you should make a pot of chili tonight and have a South Beach celebration!!!! mmm you are allowed beans! i love beans..well...used to.
Great Idea! I was just thinking of some other possibilities. . I think you can have V8. .I used to make a killer veg beef soup with V8 juice. . . OK . I'll stop talking about food. .sorry. .but I'm excited. . I think I can stick to this for now. .I really, really can. I"m even getting enthused to exercise. . Ugg. .What is going on? I'm kinda scaring myself. . my motivation is like when I first started Stillmans. . Great. . Time to get out of the rut I was in. .
Enthusiasm, check. .
Meat, check,
Vitamins, Check
Water, Check
LCF, double check. .

Thank you all for letting me stick around. . I really wouldn't have gone anywhere, anyway. . I would just have had to lurk and learn. . . Seriously. .I will keep you all posted and I really think I'm committed to seeing this through. . I needed a new challenge. . and new stimulation. . If intro phase works, I'll probably stay on it longer than 2 weeks just because I know how fast I gain and how difficult it is to take off. I think it will be a breeze with all the new options. .

Time to shake it up and show this body who's in charge. . .I'm large but I'm in charge!!! Go Fat, Go. Fat. Go. Go. Go. . (((pom poms still shaking)) Where is Dustin, again? Just throwing that out there in case he's lurking. . Hey Dust. . lets do SB together. . you can do it . you can. you can. . I hope his eye surgery went well. . I was thinking about him the other day and wondering. .

Last edited by IM2fat; 09-19-2010 at 09:18 AM..
Old 09-19-2010, 09:39 AM   #764
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
ohhhhh YUM!!! (I think we need a smiley who is drooling for this list )
Old 09-19-2010, 11:33 AM   #765
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquishyPunim413
Stats: 155.5/146.2/110 4'10"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: July 2010
Just discovered crystal light peach iced tea mix....yum ...and I only put half packet in the water

My brother and I made a bet last night...whoever loses the most weight, by percentage, wins and takes the other person out to dinner of their choice. We have from today until December 1st. He has 11% to lose...I have a little more than that .... haha...but I figured it out. I need to lose 17 lbs by Dec 1 to beat him....I think its VERY doable considering I wanted to lose 30 by the end of the year!!

Ashley

9/17- 8.1 lbs down...37.4 more to go!
9/18- 9.3 lbs down...36.2 more to go!

Last edited by SquishyPunim413; 09-19-2010 at 11:34 AM..
SquishyPunim413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #766
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Quit reading other threads. it can lead to trouble! J/K. .
i frequent the recipe help section, but no one ever talks about meat. its usually all desserts with pics!!! I try to keep away..but I cant.. i also enjoy looking at pics of food with cheese melted all over it...
Old 09-19-2010, 11:45 AM   #767
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I'm making Lasagna for kiddys and hubby today. . he wants one more carb day. . It's killing me. . wait until the garlic bread starts cooking. . .Just reminding myself that it is not worth it. . meat, meat, meat. . is my treat, treat , treat. .
oh you are sooooo good to your family.....mmmmmmm
Old 09-19-2010, 11:46 AM   #768
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Enthusiasm, check. .
Meat, check,
Vitamins, Check
Water, Check
LCF, double check. .

I think it will be a breeze with all the new options. .
I LOVE IT!!! It WILL BE a total breeze!!!!! So happy for you for taking the plunge!!!
Old 09-19-2010, 11:47 AM   #769
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
ohhhhh YUM!!! (I think we need a smiley who is drooling for this list )
I have often thought that too!
Old 09-19-2010, 11:50 AM   #770
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyPunim413 View Post
Just discovered crystal light peach iced tea mix....yum ...and I only put half packet in the water

My brother and I made a bet last night...whoever loses the most weight, by percentage, wins and takes the other person out to dinner of their choice. We have from today until December 1st. He has 11% to lose...I have a little more than that .... haha...but I figured it out. I need to lose 17 lbs by Dec 1 to beat him....I think its VERY doable considering I wanted to lose 30 by the end of the year!!
Oh boy! Then you must must must try the Green tea Peach Mango. Absolutely to die for! OK, well its pretty darn good.

I love weight loss bets!

I personally think the loser should be force fed 3 supersized big mac meals from McDonalds w/ reg coke, with a few apple pies on the side and a medium choc shake. That way they will be certain to never lose a diet bet ever again! that and have to pay the winner $500.

anyone wanna bet?
Old 09-19-2010, 11:52 AM   #771
Blabbermouth!!!

I want to quit my job and drive a Crystal Light truck around town all day, offering up free samples to everyone I meet.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:55 AM   #772
Blabbermouth!!!

Squish- You are so gonna win. Just dont tell him the secrets of QWL!!!! Let me know if you want a coach. We can beat these pounds together! (think carefully about it. I can be hardcore- roar!)
Old 09-19-2010, 11:56 AM   #773
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Oh boy! Then you must must must try the Green tea Peach Mango. Absolutely to die for! OK, well its pretty darn good.

I love weight loss bets!

I personally think the loser should be force fed 3 supersized big mac meals from McDonalds w/ reg coke, with a few apple pies on the side and a medium choc shake. That way they will be certain to never lose a diet bet ever again! that and have to pay the winner $500.

anyone wanna bet?
Haha I'd be scared to bet against you!! haha
Sounds like you're a tough cookie!!
Old 09-19-2010, 11:57 AM   #774
Blabbermouth!!!

off now to dream about lasagna...
Old 09-19-2010, 11:58 AM   #775
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Haha I'd be scared to bet against you!! haha
Sounds like you're a tough cookie!!
back in the day, I used to draw up the contracts and make my opponents sign on the dotted line...
Old 09-19-2010, 11:58 AM   #776
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Squish- You are so gonna win. Just dont tell him the secrets of QWL!!!! Let me know if you want a coach. We can beat these pounds together! (think carefully about it. I can be hardcore- roar!)
He's doing low carb too!! Not QWL though...so shhhh!
I need the hardcore pushing! What do I do?! haha

P.S I also have another incentive to lose the weight by December. I made a deal with my boyfriend...that if I lose 30 lbs by the time he gets back in December....he'll not only take me to Aruba, but pay for the trip too...and I'm hoping my rockin body will convince him to give me THE RING for my 25th birthday in December too lol (Not that that truly MATTERS, but I'd still like to look good for him too!!)

Last edited by SquishyPunim413; 09-19-2010 at 12:03 PM..
Old 09-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #777
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

P.S I also have another incentive to lose the weight by December. I made a deal with my boyfriend...that if I lose 30 lbs by the time he gets back in December....he'll not only take me to Aruba, but pay for the trip too...and I'm hoping my rockin body will convince him to give me THE RING for my 25th birthday in December too lol
Oh that is SOOOOO exciting!!!!!! You HAVE TO DO THIS!!!! Look at the rewards!!!!

You've been good, but its time to be great!!! I suggest you post your menus every day and night so we can make sure no BLTs are goin on. Start right now! and get up and shake that booty! I know youre not the exercise type (like me) so we are gonna have to call it gettin up and movin around! I will match you walks, crunches, jumping jacks, and sit-ups. Whatever! Its your move. (and IM2 will match me..matching you..)
Old 09-19-2010, 12:08 PM   #778
Blabbermouth!!!

i tried a million times to get hubby to bet with me...he wont do it.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:14 PM   #779
Senior LCF Member

Stillman's Book

Ok peeps.......Thanks to Al who sent me copied pages of the ENTIRE book (published in 1968 and now out of print) - I have started scanning in the book to share. (Scanner had to be fixed first )

SO......I have the first 5 Chapters scanned in and ready. You have to send me your email address in a private message.

Sharon

Last edited by swebb; 09-19-2010 at 12:35 PM..
Old 09-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #780
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

P.S I also have another incentive to lose the weight by December. I made a deal with my boyfriend...that if I lose 30 lbs by the time he gets back in December....he'll not only take me to Aruba, but pay for the trip too...and I'm hoping my rockin body will convince him to give me THE RING for my 25th birthday in December too lol (Not that that truly MATTERS, but I'd still like to look good for him too!!)
You can most certainly do this!! We are here to help. And if "THE RING" is what you want for your birthday then I will say a prayer that it happens

Last edited by swebb; 09-19-2010 at 12:29 PM..