Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 12:19 AM   #511
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
I have drank all my water. Also took a water pill. I had a diet pepsi this am which was the first since August 2nd. But I figured its better than a hamburger from a fast food joint!! I also did Calanetics tonight, a 60 minute work out; lose 10 years in 10 hours... okay, we shall see! Boy it works you out!! I have had 3 HB eggs, 1 Hebrew National reduced fat Hot Dog, and 1 white meat turkey pattie. Plus all my supplements of course. God was with me friends! I had to supply snacks to my consultation group today... and didn't touch them!
Then Mr. H came home and apologized for being such a jerk. His probation is over in 2 days and said he was nervous about losing his job. I just informed him that that was not the way to get support. He was truly sorry, and I told him he almost lost me, which he did. Thankfully, I stayed too busy today to take my things to a storage unit. So I hope he is okay. Yikes. He came home with McDonalds meal tonight for "dinner". I can't believe people eat that junk!! I am learning, "junk in, junk out." And with hormone laden meat... everyone is getting breasts!! I use Foster Farms mostly for chicken breasts, but tonight I bought Jenno-O white turkey meat. I need to go organic. THANK YOU ALL, again for being there. I felt your thoughts and prayers come my way.
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2010, 12:21 AM   #512
Senior LCF Member

CCgirl; I am sooo glad you don't have to go to the compost pile anymore! LOL! Stillman's refines our appetites. You can hear the same claim from raw foodists and vegetarians, but really, I feel very clean inside. Don't you all too?
Old 09-14-2010, 05:18 AM   #513
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
just a quick check in. . doing good. . had a busy night and am trying to catch up on the posts but will have to do it later. .running late!

Just wanted to wish everyone a great Stillman's Day
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:11 AM   #514
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
wear your meat dress toorrow ok night all love u!
I think Im wearing my meat well too - down another pound. 121!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:17 AM   #515
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Then Mr. H came home and apologized for being such a jerk. His probation is over in 2 days and said he was nervous about losing his job. I just informed him that that was not the way to get support. He was truly sorry, and I told him he almost lost me, which he did. Thankfully, I stayed too busy today to take my things to a storage unit. So I hope he is okay. Yikes. He came home with McDonalds meal tonight for "dinner". I can't believe people eat that junk!! I am learning, "junk in, junk out." And with hormone laden meat... everyone is getting breasts!! I use Foster Farms mostly for chicken breasts, but tonight I bought Jenno-O white turkey meat. I need to go organic. THANK YOU ALL, again for being there. I felt your thoughts and prayers come my way.
So glad hubby came to his senses!! Hope everything with his job is OK.

We (the kids and hubby) havent had mcdonalds since May. Some report out there struck home with him, thank goodness, and the kids are being reprogrammed that McDonalds is a no-no. i admit, it was a once or twice a week treat. (once with him, once with me) I still miss going and sippping a coffee while they play in the playplace, but its a small price to pay for the sake of health! For some reason, hubby does allow Wendys...(but their toys arent as good).
Old 09-14-2010, 06:18 AM   #516
Blabbermouth!!!

IM2....you have a great day too!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:21 AM   #517
Blabbermouth!!!

So I ate 4 strips short of the whole package of bacon yestrday. Could bacon be the new miracle food?? dont even try it.

i cant wait to start roasting turkey and making soup again. Its almost a releif that fall is upon us.

and one more thing..I pulled out jeans and corduroys from 1999. Size 5 (which is what I wear now) They were tooooooo tight. Buttoned em up, but looked like a stuffed sausage with high-waters. haha.. I'm keeping them because the quality is much better than the clothes of today. I will wear them. That is the goal.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:25 AM   #518
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
CCgirl; I am sooo glad you don't have to go to the compost pile anymore! LOL! Stillman's refines our appetites. You can hear the same claim from raw foodists and vegetarians, but really, I feel very clean inside. Don't you all too?

CC- thanks for sharing the good and the bad! I feel better to know that most of us have done at least one crazy thing to get that carb fix. (or hide it)

Im a clean, mean, meat eatin machine!! YA-HOOOOO!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:31 AM   #519
Blabbermouth!!!

question for the gardeners.... It was 58 degrees outside when I got up...does this mean tomato season is over. I have so many green tomatoes out there (most on the smaller side). The plants still look good but I havent been able to pick anything in a week. I have a few green ones on my window sill that are slowly ripening but I hve no place to put the 100 more..

Next year, I'll proabably do 1 plant instead of 4.... and the weird thing about my hot cherry pepper plant. I got 2 peppers all summer, and now all of a sudden theres like 4 or 5 growing. Darn it..I dont think they are gonna last in this chilly weather...

jalepenos have been stable....

sure wish I could eat some of em...
Old 09-14-2010, 06:32 AM   #520
Blabbermouth!!!

BBL peeps
Old 09-14-2010, 08:12 AM   #521
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
OMG!!!! I just logged on cos I was thinking about you Al---saw the VMAs and Gaga's outfit!!!!!!! Thought of you!! Was killing me that I have no net and couldn't log in straight away!! Was going to say you have to get it for your avi!! But what do ya know---it's there!!!!! Have literally 9mins on the net-in an internet cafe and have no other change!! So don't know if I'll be able to read through your posts! Sorry! The good news is our net will be connected next week! Yay!!
My other news-----cadbury creme eggs are back!!!!! I was literally rubbing them in the supermarket yesterday!! They are out for Halloween and are called "screme" eggs, and the gooh in the middle is lime green!! I actually dreamt about them last night!! I think I mite have to have a very planned cheat!! I admit it I have no willpower when it come to them!! AAgh only 5mins left cos my Mum just rang me!! BBL

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:14 AM   #522
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh Al--I see your stats-your shrinking!! I'm jealous!! I'm losing nothing! I'm telling myself it's the scale that's wrong! Well it is a really old one--not a digital!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:16 AM   #523
Big Yapper!!!!

[QUOTE=aleriaaa;13890923] (once with him, once with me)[/QUOTE]
Old 09-14-2010, 08:17 AM   #524
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
WOW!!!! LETS LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS AGAIN FOLKS!!

So quickly adding up your losses....by weeks:

These results are great! and consistent. I love it. Everyone out there will lose if they stick to the plan!!!! Go Becky Go!
Wow amazing!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:18 AM   #525
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok really gotta go now folks--can't keep up at all!! love ya!! BBL
Old 09-14-2010, 08:26 AM   #526
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
I have drank all my water. Also took a water pill. I had a diet pepsi this am which was the first since August 2nd. But I figured its better than a hamburger from a fast food joint!! I also did Calanetics tonight, a 60 minute work out; lose 10 years in 10 hours... okay, we shall see! Boy it works you out!! I have had 3 HB eggs, 1 Hebrew National reduced fat Hot Dog, and 1 white meat turkey pattie. Plus all my supplements of course. God was with me friends! I had to supply snacks to my consultation group today... and didn't touch them!
So glad you set him straight! Now he's on probation with YOU!
Still can't get over that remark about getting lazy.......there is no such thing as a lazy woman unless she's a widow.

Then it's to the beach with a daiquiri in each hand.that's my plan.

Quote:
I'va always been a clean eater (no packaged stuff, everything from scratch-I even went through a phase where I made our own bread) but that blue box with the powder was my weakness for a long time. Thanks to the good doc carbs taste mostly like crap anyway. That's what really makes me feel clean, no carbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
just a quick check in. . doing good. . had a busy night and am trying to catch up on the posts but will have to do it later. .running late!

Just wanted to wish everyone a great Stillman's Day

Quote:
I think Im wearing my meat well too - down another pound. 121!

I am avoiding the scale. I want her to surprise me. In a nice way!

Quote:
So glad hubby came to his senses!! Hope everything with his job is OK.

We (the kids and hubby) havent had mcdonalds since May. Some report out there struck home with him, thank goodness, and the kids are being reprogrammed that McDonalds is a no-no. i admit, it was a once or twice a week treat. (once with him, once with me) I still miss going and sippping a coffee while they play in the playplace, but its a small price to pay for the sake of health! For some reason, hubby does allow Wendys...(but their toys arent as good).
It blows me away when I see people who eat there and they know the menu by heart, like it's a regular diet item. When I was a brat it was a once a month treat and it was a big deal. And we wonder where this obesity/diabetic crisis came from? Nuts.

Quote:
So I ate 4 strips short of the whole package of bacon yestrday. Could bacon be the new miracle food?? dont even try it.

i cant wait to start roasting turkey and making soup again. Its almost a releif that fall is upon us.

and one more thing..I pulled out jeans and corduroys from 1999. Size 5 (which is what I wear now) They were tooooooo tight. Buttoned em up, but looked like a stuffed sausage with high-waters. haha.. I'm keeping them because the quality is much better than the clothes of today. I will wear them. That is the goal.
MMMMMMM...I just roasted up a bunch of chix thighs and was thinking the same thing-I have 2 qts. of homemeade stock all ready to go. I admit, I will make it using a half of an onion and the last of the carrots from Mom's visit. LOL veggies are the forbidden foods now......I don't care, I love this diet + WOL.

Al, I am so with ya on those jeans-I have all my size 7s and 8s up in a tote in the attic. They're all Calvin Kleins and I could not part with them, but I never gave up hope they would fit one day.
That day will be soonnever give up!

Quote:
CC- thanks for sharing the good and the bad! I feel better to know that most of us have done at least one crazy thing to get that carb fix. (or hide it)

Im a clean, mean, meat eatin machine!! YA-HOOOOO!
Ain't that the truth........can I get a witness?Amen

Quote:
question for the gardeners.... It was 58 degrees outside when I got up...does this mean tomato season is over. I have so many green tomatoes out there (most on the smaller side). The plants still look good but I havent been able to pick anything in a week. I have a few green ones on my window sill that are slowly ripening but I hve no place to put the 100 more..

Next year, I'll proabably do 1 plant instead of 4.... and the weird thing about my hot cherry pepper plant. I got 2 peppers all summer, and now all of a sudden theres like 4 or 5 growing. Darn it..I dont think they are gonna last in this chilly weather...

jalepenos have been stable....

sure wish I could eat some of em...
mine are still in, if I can't eat 'em then the chipmunks can have them.

Al, if you pm me your zip code I can send you a priority mail label to your yahoo email (you posted it awhile back) for those Vista discs. I don't even need a name or an address, it will ship from me just from another zip code. If your DH knows how to make for my OEM XP Home a valid product key send it my way.

thanks again!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:35 AM   #527
Senior LCF Member

Congrats Al on your losses! Are you exercising as well, by any chance?

This morning I am tired, not sure why. Did Calanetics last night before bed. Very relaxing, and very demanding at the same time. I am going to do the 10 sessions and see what happens.

I am not a bit hungry. My BS is below 100 and my BP is great. And that is thanks in large part to Stillmans, and not working a demanding job right at the moment.

For about 5 days I haven't dropped a pound. I am going to relax today and I bet a drop a pound (or 2) tomorrow. Yesterday was stressful and today I just need a relaxing day off! Not going to even answer the phone.

Everyone try to stay on track and remember, Getting there!!! chocolate can wait, but your body can not wait to get thin! Wouldn't it be nice to just wait till Easter to have the planned cheat? In a nice slim body? Green filling... yuk! Wait till Easter LOL~!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:41 AM   #528
Senior LCF Member

CCgirl; He is on probation, was already, thats why I was so willing to go yesterday. But it worked out. Saves me the hassle of filing. I LOVE the saying that there is no such thing as a lazy woman unless she is a widow! I will remember that one!!

Not yet willing to throw out the scales yet. AND FOLKS` for 30 bucks get a digital! They are not only accurate, but will show the 1/4 lb losses which can be inspiring.

Does the CO really help the weight loss on Stillmans? What is the verdict here?
Old 09-14-2010, 09:01 AM   #529
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi GT!!!!

cc- aleriaaa@yahoo.com (he doesnt have the key for XP)

gotta run!!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #530
Blabbermouth!!!

anything- I dont exercise, but I know i should!!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:03 AM   #531
Blabbermouth!!!

I wasn't paying attention CC. PMing now..
Old 09-14-2010, 10:58 AM   #532
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/173/160 5'5"
Quote:
Its not impossible to lose while Tom visits!! Check that scale for some good news in the morning!!!
You are so right AL!! I was a pound lighter this morning! It's day 3 of TOM, so that's about right. Hot Dog!!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #533
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
So I was sooooooo close to messing up tonight....it all came down to not wanting to waste. I made ice box cake for the kids and had a cup of pudding left over. My daughter asked for it, tasted it and then said she wanted ice cream instead. (probably because she wants to do everything her big brother does)..anyway...I dint want to throw it out. I wanted to eat it. real bad..I almost did and then lightbulb went on..I asked hubby if he wanted it. Oh thank goodness he took it or that wouldve been the end of me!! I bet it was delicious...even though it was fat and sugar free. come to think of it, no wonder my daughter wouldnt eat it...
Good for you AL!!! I had a similiar moment...i baked those chocolate chip cookies for my sons school...and I was fine...but the next morning the thought entered my mind about how good they would taste dunked in coffee...and I knew I wouldn't do it...but it did sound pretty good at the moment. So glad I kept on walkin' by that one!!
Old 09-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #534
Major LCF Poster!

I'm glad you got an apology...you deserved that and more! That's a good sign when someone can own up to their mistakes...

Quote:
Old 09-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #535
Major LCF Poster!

I'm proud of you for exercising AL! I'm feeling the energy to do some ... but haven't done it yet...when that cool crisp autumn air gets here maybe that will propel me to the outdoors!

Congrats on your good numbers too...that's gotta be making you feel better!

You are right...eating that sweet today will not be so wonderful tomorrow!

Quote:
Congrats Al on your losses! Are you exercising as well, by any chance?

This morning I am tired, not sure why. Did Calanetics last night before bed. Very relaxing, and very demanding at the same time. I am going to do the 10 sessions and see what happens.

I am not a bit hungry. My BS is below 100 and my BP is great. And that is thanks in large part to Stillmans, and not working a demanding job right at the moment.

For about 5 days I haven't dropped a pound. I am going to relax today and I bet a drop a pound (or 2) tomorrow. Yesterday was stressful and today I just need a relaxing day off! Not going to even answer the phone.

Everyone try to stay on track and remember, Getting there!!! chocolate can wait, but your body can not wait to get thin! Wouldn't it be nice to just wait till Easter to have the planned cheat? In a nice slim body? Green filling... yuk! Wait till Easter LOL~!
Old 09-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #536
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Another quick one gals! I kinda feel like GT . .on a timer. . Briefly skimmed over. . congrats you losers! I love it when I can read great things!

My son's birthday is tonight and he gets to pick the food. .I just know its gonna involve a buffet. . I think I can be strong as long as they have a lot of meat to choose from. . I was thinking about bribing him with more money not to go out to eat but that wouldn't be fair, or would it? Mmmmm. .Actually the one buffet (if he choses it) will have chicken, beef, ham and other goodies. I may splurge with a side salad. .

wish me luck
Old 09-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #537
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
CCgirl; He is on probation, was already, thats why I was so willing to go yesterday. But it worked out. Saves me the hassle of filing. I LOVE the saying that there is no such thing as a lazy woman unless she is a widow! I will remember that one!!

Not yet willing to throw out the scales yet. AND FOLKS` for 30 bucks get a digital! They are not only accurate, but will show the 1/4 lb losses which can be inspiring.

Does the CO really help the weight loss on Stillmans? What is the verdict here?
Gwn had good luck but all it did for me was a hot flash forty five minutes late. I felt I couldn't afford the calories.

cc- aleriaaa@yahoo.com (he doesnt have the key for XP)

gotta run!![/QUOTE]

I remember-who could forget that one LOL

Quote:
I wasn't paying attention CC. PMing now..
xlnt ty will do the label in the a.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2 fat View Post
Another quick one gals! I kinda feel like GT . .on a timer. . Briefly skimmed over. . congrats you losers! I love it when I can read great things!

My son's birthday is tonight and he gets to pick the food. .I just know its gonna involve a buffet. . I think I can be strong as long as they have a lot of meat to choose from. . I was thinking about bribing him with more money not to go out to eat but that wouldn't be fair, or would it? Mmmmm. .Actually the one buffet (if he choses it) will have chicken, beef, ham and other goodies. I may splurge with a side salad. .

wish me luck
yummmmmmmm..........meat buffet........watch the salt, drinks lotsa water and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:08 PM   #538
Senior LCF Member

I had soooo much to eat today!! I almost convinced myself to take a day off and have some bread and butter! ACK!! I just woke up tired and have been tired all day. Here is what I have had today, way too much food to lose a pound tomorrow:

3 eggs, 1 HB and 2 in an omlete with ACK 1 oz of low fat cheese
(total splurge)
3.5 chicken breast filets in a ton of mustard
2 Heb. Natl 97% fat free beef hot dogs w/ 1 oz fake non fat cheese
2 glasses of iced tea with sweet and low
64 oz water
supplements
And i have just hung out in my pj's all day long! I am tired and need to rest, so what do I do? Stay up and eat! If I get my 100 oz of water in , i will be shocked. I can tell I am at war with the scale, an 'I'll show you! I'll eat and lose, because not eating has no effect on you Ms Scale!"
Well, I am going to chill out tonight because i just don't feel good. I doubt I even exercise today. I just need to sleep for some reason, and I don't have TOM anymore...
At least I didn't go completely off plan and eat a bunch of carbs and butter! Amen.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #539
Senior LCF Member

Stay on the Stillman Trail, my fellow journey sisters...
Old 09-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #540
Senior LCF Member

By the way, I am also on a very long plateau. I haven't lost a pound in about a week.