Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 05:17 AM   #361
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Im sure Im an A too, but I still buy B's even if I cant fill em out!
I'm not really filling out the A completely!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 05:21 AM   #362
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I would have divorced him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never worn a string (we calll them thongs!) in my life---my ass was always too big!!! think that maybe TMI!!!!!
oh yeah...I guess we call em thongs too, but Im so unfamiliar with them after all these years, I called them the wrong thing!

which reminds me of a funny story...Went to work one day 10 or so years ago, and after grabbing my morning coffee from the break room and heading back to my desk, one of my coworkers came up to me(an older woman) and said she thinks I dropped my panties in the hallway. WHAT?!?!?! Thankfully we were the only ones there that early, and they were indeed mine! They mustve been stuck in the leg of my pants and fallen out! Oh my....
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:28 AM   #363
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
then I think we should get new ones!! Squishy loves hers! I want some to love too!

Hubby says he doesnt want me to get them. He prefers natural (but Im non-existant!) I just cant explain to him that its not for all the other guys out htere, its really for me and the way I feel about me. Im just the type that wants to look as good as I can. He said the boobs might make me feel better but then I would find something else to want to fix. I think he's right. I'll probably never be satisfied.... I dont care. I still want them though!
Old 09-11-2010, 06:29 AM   #364
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! I'm sorry I have been so not here. The ms took a spell for the bad and I've been in a lot of pain, along with having other symptoms. I gained 3.5 pounds in August and have just started back to low carb. I'm not doing Stillman's this week - I need a more gentle re-entry. So the plan is to cut the carbs until Thursday, and then to jump on the Stillman's wagon.

I have been reading your posts as I could. I have missed not being able to participate!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:44 AM   #365
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
YES YOU WILL!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
And. . drum roll, please!! Down 1 pound.. . I wanted 10 but I'll take
So.. I am out of the 160's.. Good thing. .I was really not liking them. I think it helped yesterday when I was forced to put on jeans.. .I forgot I got rid of all my "fat" ones so I was forced to wear em a little tight.. Uck.. I didn't love it.. but I will do it again today. .Mind you. . I won't be putting on the worn stretched ones.. I will get a fresh pair and make myself "feel the burn". Come on you know the one.. when your waist band is too tight and you have nice red marks at the end of the day. . compliments the stretch marks quite nicely, I might add. . .((sigh)) . . back to my meat!
Old 09-11-2010, 06:46 AM   #366
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GT Missed you . . I was so happy to log in and see you again. . .

Happy Saturday!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:49 AM   #367
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning! I'm sorry I have been so not here. The ms took a spell for the bad and I've been in a lot of pain, along with having other symptoms. I gained 3.5 pounds in August and have just started back to low carb. I'm not doing Stillman's this week - I need a more gentle re-entry. So the plan is to cut the carbs until Thursday, and then to jump on the Stillman's wagon.

I have been reading your posts as I could. I have missed not being able to participate!

Awww Mim. . . I am glad you are feeling a little better. 3.5 pounds is chump change! You will have that off in no time.. take it from the 15 pound gainer!! I'm down 9 in 2 days so we can do this. . embarrassingly,I'm still up 6 from my stats but I intend to be back to them by the end of next week. . or I'm not having my Treat!!! Keep with us. . you will once again be the loser you were meant to be!
Old 09-11-2010, 06:52 AM   #368
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Still 123 and that is after two days of my bacon,ground beef,turkey mixture. Ate it all. 5 lbs of it. So, my theory that we pee it all out has to be correct. I have not gone potty, so where did it all go. That is the question to ponder today if you dont have a weak stomach... hahaaaha Sorry Im so gross.
Um.. (((clearing throat))).. you just made me realize.. .how did I lose 9 pounds when I only tinkled too? What the heck? My tummy is sure grumbling this morning. .funny.. I'm hungry but its like symphony there..
Old 09-11-2010, 06:54 AM   #369
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Gals! Ya gotta buy 'em padded and perky like I do!!! Bali makes a wonderful one that stays in place and everything. . .of course..every one in awhile if you lean just right on something, you end up with a dent in your boob.. .Now that is embarrassing!!
Old 09-11-2010, 06:59 AM   #370
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
have to add one more pound or so to that equation because I ate the whole package of bacon too.

bacon :blush:
Old 09-11-2010, 07:01 AM   #371
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
then I think we should get new ones!! Squishy loves hers! I want some to love too!

Hubby says he doesnt want me to get them. He prefers natural (but Im non-existant!) I just cant explain to him that its not for all the other guys out htere, its really for me and the way I feel about me. Im just the type that wants to look as good as I can. He said the boobs might make me feel better but then I would find something else to want to fix. I think he's right. I'll probably never be satisfied.... I dont care. I still want them though!
I just want mine to even out and be perky again.. Of course an awesome pair of knockers in a tight T is always a huge plus, too! If I ever win the lottery. . I am getting butt implants and boobs!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:02 AM   #372
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Oh Im2 I am so so so happy for you! You really and truly deserve it!!......you're gonna be the new queen of the whoosh!!
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Old 09-11-2010, 07:11 AM   #373
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Let us not forget. . 9/11 nine years ago today.. did you realize there were a total of 2,996 deaths?
“Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember the fire and ash, the last phone calls, the funerals of the children.” President George W. Bush
Old 09-11-2010, 07:18 AM   #374
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post

Welcome back MIM. We've been thinking about you! IM2's right. Those few extra pounds will be gone in no time. Sooooo glad you are feeling better.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #375
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
WOW! WOOHOO! WTG!!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #376
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
GT Missed you . . I was so happy to log in and see you again. . .

Happy Saturday!

me too!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:22 AM   #377
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Gals! Ya gotta buy 'em padded and perky like I do!!! Bali makes a wonderful one that stays in place and everything. . .of course..every one in awhile if you lean just right on something, you end up with a dent in your boob.. .Now that is embarrassing!!

I do get them padded! Even my bikini tops. I have to squish all the water out of em when I get out of the pool. I try to be inconspicuous, but Im sure Ive been spotted...
Old 09-11-2010, 07:23 AM   #378
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I just want mine to even out and be perky again.. Of course an awesome pair of knockers in a tight T is always a huge plus, too! If I ever win the lottery. . I am getting butt implants and boobs!
arent you afraid they might pop when you sit down?
Old 09-11-2010, 07:26 AM   #379
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Let us not forget. . 9/11 nine years ago today.. did you realize there were a total of 2,996 deaths?
“Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember the fire and ash, the last phone calls, the funerals of the children.” President George W. Bush
Old 09-11-2010, 07:35 AM   #380
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
oh yeah...I guess we call em thongs too, but Im so unfamiliar with them after all these years, I called them the wrong thing!

which reminds me of a funny story...Went to work one day 10 or so years ago, and after grabbing my morning coffee from the break room and heading back to my desk, one of my coworkers came up to me(an older woman) and said she thinks I dropped my panties in the hallway. WHAT?!?!?! Thankfully we were the only ones there that early, and they were indeed mine! They mustve been stuck in the leg of my pants and fallen out! Oh my....
OMG you poor thing!!!!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:37 AM   #381
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I want them too!! He doesn't!!! But yeah I'm exactely like you--I'd never be satisfied! I'd want more and more done!!! I have a list ya know!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:38 AM   #382
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
You are on a roll!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:40 AM   #383
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I am buying padded!! But if I bend over there's a gap in the top!!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:40 AM   #384
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Al! I discovered a new food. . to be consumed in moderation, of course. . but MMmm. . My boys have this obsession with Corned Beef Hash.. Well.. we didn't have any but there was a can of corned beef sitting in the cupboard.. Hubby (bless him) decided to scramble fry it like burger. . xtra crispy just for me. . I mixed it with chicken and hotsauce and that's what I'm eating right now. . MMMmmmm. .

It is really good and I'm not a fan of corned beef. of course. the operative word. sparingly. .I am sure the fat/sodium content will catch up with you if you ate it all the time. .but what a nice treat and its mostly on plan. It's meat, for goodness sakes!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:41 AM   #385
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I am buying padded!! But if I bend over there's a gap in the top!!
Stop bending over!!! but if you do. . squeeze your arms ever so slightly at your sides to unite the gals and give 'em a cleavage shot!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:42 AM   #386
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
arent you afraid they might pop when you sit down?
Naw.. by then I'll be too skinny to pop anything. .
Old 09-11-2010, 07:46 AM   #387
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok.. I just gotta get something done today. . no more sitting around puutering. . . .the kids pool needs to be taken down. . the summer toys put away. .the garage, swept. . off I go..
Old 09-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #388
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hey Al! I discovered a new food. . to be consumed in moderation, of course. . but MMmm. . My boys have this obsession with Corned Beef Hash.. Well.. we didn't have any but there was a can of corned beef sitting in the cupboard.. Hubby (bless him) decided to scramble fry it like burger. . xtra crispy just for me. . I mixed it with chicken and hotsauce and that's what I'm eating right now. . MMMmmmm. .

It is really good and I'm not a fan of corned beef. of course. the operative word. sparingly. .I am sure the fat/sodium content will catch up with you if you ate it all the time. .but what a nice treat and its mostly on plan. It's meat, for goodness sakes!
ooooo sounds good. If I can find some without sugar or potatoes, its on my list!!! thanks I forgot about it! Do you have to cook it? It might be a good "right from the can food" for work!!, but then it may be called dogfood.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:55 AM   #389
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Stop bending over!!! but if you do. . squeeze your arms ever so slightly at your sides to unite the gals and give 'em a cleavage shot!
ah hahahaa I Love it!!
Old 09-11-2010, 09:55 AM   #390
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Naw.. by then I'll be too skinny to pop anything. .
true dat!