Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #751
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mustang810
Yam yam was just wondering about your protein shake for the mornings. What exactly do you use and how do you do it? That seems like something that would be really handy to have before I go to work at night. The kids hate the smell of tuna so they give me a hard time when I open it up not to mention it drives my cats crazy and I end up giving them all a taste I haven't had anything to eat yet today. I work nights so this is getting up pretty early for me but thought I might go exercise early and see if I can get into gear for the day. Hope everyone has a great day!!
mustang810 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #752
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
Thanks Yam Yam! You're always so loving and supportive.

Well, here we go gals. Let's do this. It only takes a bite at a time and before we know it, we're there. Just do it! RIGHT!

I'm off to get my ckn and extra lean burgers. I'm gonna make all the food I need for the day and pack it in indiv. containers. I think if I do this I won't just take random bits of my daughters crud.

God bless all our efforts. WE CAN DO THIS!

Hugs,
Beth
Beth Sch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:52 AM   #753
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
Yam, I am so glad you are back!

Anyone else want to add some POSITIVES?
I am positive I'm gonna stick around for another month of losin!~!!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:54 AM   #754
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
As I stated long ago, honesty is why I stay on this list. We are honest when we are doing great.....but more importantly, we are honest when we are struggling.

I absolutely HATED group meetings where everyone had a good week......week in and week out. I always felt somehow "outside" that group because I would lose and then gain or stall....somehow the reports of everyone having a great week always rang false with me. Then I was always reluctant to share if I had gained or stalled. I am sure these groups did not intend to make me feel like I was being judged (once again) and coming up short - but that is how I felt. So I would leave and go back to my bad habits....never working my way through all the struggles on my way to success - just failing....again.

Here I feel that people DO understand the struggle. People here stall, gain, fall back into bad habits BUT they come back and try again.....

I am trying to live a real life and include low carbing into that life. I am trying to be more healthy and live longer and fuller. For the past 5 months I have been MOSTLY successful and this is in large part due to the support of this group.

So, my message is PLEASE post, check-in - even if you haven't followed Stillman's to a "T", even if you are struggling, even when you are gaining or stalled and especially when you are successful. Your success and struggles really DO help me to get through mine.

Love to everyone out there!
I second all of that!! Amen, Sista!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #755
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallerizing View Post
You want ACCOUNTABLE?? In one month I managed to go from "low carb but not Stillman's" to "good glycemic foods" to "what the hey, just eat what I see." For instance yesterday I had cinnamon doughnuts with cream cheese dip at O'Charleys. I won't go into any more of the gory details for fear of setting a bad example.

You are absolutely right about being able to say that and not getting chewed out about "not really wanting it" and all that. This is real life. I lost 30 plus pounds this year, and put 10 back on in one fell swoop. I'm back in it to win it now, and I know I'll have some weak points, so I need you all to help me!

By the way, right now I'm DYING FOR SOME CARBS!!!
It is so not worth it, is it? I did the same thing. . ate. . ate. . and ate just cuz I knew I was cheating and wanted to "get it out of my system". . Well. . enough I say. . Enough!!! One cheat takes 3 days to recover and I hate it. . .Let's win this war and do this thing. . We know the secret! We do . .we really do. . .
Old 08-24-2010, 09:57 AM   #756
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
ooh what's a butterfinger?????
You don't want to know. . trust me. . besides. .they get stuck to your teeth, anyway. . . ucck
Old 08-24-2010, 10:03 AM   #757
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

another fly by posting. . I'm sneaking on-line so I gotta get off soon. . I just needed some support today and logging in lets me keep on going. .

Thanks for being there, gals (and Dustin). . I am so very happy you are all doing great things. . .Let's show wiggley stuff who's boss!!! I'm dustin off my shake weight and my shape-ups, gals.. . .your gonna be jealous of my chicken wings and firm bootay. . .
Old 08-24-2010, 11:36 AM   #758
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dlyons
Stats: 268/229
WOE: QWL
Start Date: 11/21/09
Good afternoon!

Almost 3:00pm then another hour and half before I get the heck outta of here! So far, doing pretty good! I have been taking lots of potassium pills and Midol.... no headaches at all.... maybe a slight crabbiness.

Dustin
dlyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #759
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Yam yam; I know you have to go, I just have to apologize for calling you yum yum, (that is where my head is at!) Hope you got a good laugh from it!
I did! I saw it and laughed!!

Thanks for the encouragement for starting out on Atkins. I am soooooo excited to be able to have cream in coffee (4 tsp. per day) and sugar free jello!! that really seems like a cheat.

So, I'm assuming you have done Atkins? How did it work for you??
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #760
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang810 View Post
Yam yam was just wondering about your protein shake for the mornings. What exactly do you use and how do you do it? That seems like something that would be really handy to have before I go to work at night. The kids hate the smell of tuna so they give me a hard time when I open it up not to mention it drives my cats crazy and I end up giving them all a taste I haven't had anything to eat yet today. I work nights so this is getting up pretty early for me but thought I might go exercise early and see if I can get into gear for the day. Hope everyone has a great day!!
Hi Mustang!! I bought vanilla flavored whey protein powder that can be mixed with a spoon in water, so if you are ever in a pinch it's easy to mix in a cup at your desk, even. It has 20 grams of proteiin in 100 Calories per scoop which is one serving.

Here is what I do (keep in mind I play around with it and vary it when I want to)::

8 ounces of crushed ice (more or less depending on how thick you like it) - put in blender
8 ounces of green tea (or any liquid you like)-pour over ice
1 or 1 plus scoops of protein powder (depending on how hungry you are!! )
1 or 2 teaspoons of psyllium husks (I have done as much as 2 TBLSP!! Keeps me full). You can buy unflavored husks, like "Colon Pure" or buy sugar free metamucil or Wal-Mart has a generic orange flavored sugar free one. It's just called a powdered fiber supplement.
1 TBLSP ground flax seeds (optional)
1 TBLSP EVOO (opetional)
Half cup frozen blackberries (or frozen strawberries or any berries! I like blackberries right now because they are only 6 carbs and have 3 grams fiber. So, 3 NET carbs) == Fruit is also optional, but it makes it tastier, more colorful and creamier
One quarter (just a touch) of a small banana. This gives it smoothness.
2 TBLS of ACV
Cinnamon to taste.

Blend it on the "smoothie" setting until it's nice and smoothe. Add liquid if you need to. Drink with a straw!!

-Yesterday I made it without any fruit and only 1 tsp. of psyllium. It turned out more like a snow cone and I had to put it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon!!

Anyway, you can see how you can mess around with it.

It tastes awesome if you use milk instead of other liquids and if you use half a banana or more. However, that's toooooooo many carbs for Stillman or Atkins!!

Tomorrow I'm gonna try cucumbers and see how that tastes!

I was also thinking that on a morning when I don't drink coffee, I might put some cream in it and see if it tastes like a milkshake!!!

Oh, and I figure since I'm adding so much fiber, my net carbs for the whole shake are minimal to none. It really keeps me full and keeps my mind off food for hours!!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 08-24-2010, 02:15 PM   #761
Blabbermouth!!!

GT: I'm so proud of you for not knowing what a Butterfinger is!!!

It's my DH's favorite chocolate covered candy bar and I hate it when I see one because I want it!

Right now I'm un-hungry because I'm being good, though!
Old 08-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #762
Blabbermouth!!!

OK, end of my page hogging for a while.

Real Quick, though:

Beth:

So, I did my grocery shopping in the 100 degree heat!! Oh, and I bought the ketosis strips. They are really very cheap! I got 100 for $14. Wish I would have bought the smaller cheaper pack, 'cos when I read the instructions it says they are only good for 2 months. Don't think I will use 100 in 60 days? Maybe?? lol.

Tried one when I got home and it shows second level. Kind of a lavendar. So, I guess that means I'm on my way I hope after eating much less carbs yesterday than I have been and even less so far today.

I bought a rotissere chicken. Garlic and Herb because I knew I would be hungry for a late lunch.

It did not take much of it to fill me up! Just some of the white meat and part of a leg. I can't believe it. I'm not hungry. I'm gonna keep it handy to munch on in case of emergency.

Do you all find that it's hard to get into the habit of reaching for protein when you are hungry? My mind first turns to bread or crackers.....but then, when I eat meat I find I'm satisfied very quickly and full for a long time.

Today's food so far:

3 cups of weak coffee w/ a tsp. cream in each
Protein shake made w/ green tea, very little if any carbs and lots of insoluble fiber
chicken breast and leg

32 ounces of tea
32 ounces of water

Wish I had a bigger bladder!

BBL
Old 08-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #763
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Hi y'all, just a quick drive by while I catch from page 18!

Mom arrived Thursday from MIA and we are having fun, went to Coach on Saturday in the rain and have been rewarded with colds...ugh!

Down another two pounds, finally after stalling from the weight training. But I like those muscles and doing leg lifts is really trimming the saddlebags on my hips!

I am going to read all the posts and will be replying, albeit somewhat delayed, to all the good news I expect to hear from all you losers!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:41 PM   #764
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Okay, almost off the computer before I walk on the beach and check in with LCF later.
CCgirl; Thank you for the information about soy. I stay clean away from it since it lowers thyroid. BUT I didn't know broccolli had estrogens in it!! Yikes!! I am not yet eating veggies, so not a problem yet. But very good to know. Is there a list out there that you refer regarding this stuff? I love cauliflower, so I hope there is none in there.

IM2fat; Stay encouraged. Sometimes life gets in the way and your LCF can't make it online. But we love you and want you to succeed. Please don't feel abandoned.

Natural estrogen is found in certain beverages as well. You won't find phytoestrogen in Dr. Pepper or other carbonated drinks; however, you will find it in coffee

Although many consider garlic, onions and chives to be seasonings, they are actually allium vegetables---just as cilantro, parsley and parsnips are umbelliferous vegetables (related to the carrot family). All of these contain natural estrogen. Other vegetables containing nature's estrogen are: tomatoes, peppers, carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, bok choy, leeks, brussel sprouts, kale and artichoke. In addition, potatoes and soybeans, counted as vegetables, contain phytochemicals.

Read more: What Foods Contain Natural Estrogen? | eHow.com

anti-estrogenic diet-

Estrogen dominance is believed to be responsible for age-related weight gain and metabolic disorders in both men and women.
Rely on fresh fruits and vegetables (heavy on crucifers such as broccoli), low-fat yogurt, fertile eggs, beans, whole grains, wild-caught fish and aged cheese, and prepares the body to switch from fuel based on carbohydrates to fuel based on fat.

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm..........
Old 08-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #765
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
CC.. get rid of the M&M's.. put them in the outside garbage and dump something nasty on them . Save yourself from the chocolate!
LOL I can't-they're DBF's food. I am surrounded on a daily basis by brownies, Hershey's miniature candies, pies and pork rinds. He's the King O' Carbs. I just stared them down, after 12 they tasted like crapola anyway...TG I don't like chocolate that much!
Old 08-24-2010, 03:54 PM   #766
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyPunim413 View Post
How do I get rid of my blubbery arms? lol I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them I've been using my little weights everyday but it doesn't seem to be working! I don't like wearing tank tops or shirts that show them...blech.
Squish, what moves are you doing with the weights? Here's the one that gets rid of batwings-old school calls them bingo wings.

stand straight with either a large heavy weight in two hands or two smaller in each.

Lower your arms up and over your shoulders so that your elbows are sticking straight up next to your ears and your hands are hanging down over your shoulderblades if separate weights or down over the base of your neck if doing the one weight. (I do one 15 lb. weight in two hands.)

raise the weight up over the top of your head without moving your elbows forward keeping them at your ears.

Do as many reps as you can, be careful not to strangle yourself or knock yourself out when finished and getting the weight up over your head and back in front of you when you're done.......
Old 08-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #767
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
OK. .I'm getting concerned . where are all my peeps! I was happy to log in and see some new inspiration, though. . Welcome. .wlcome. .

I'm feeling a little out of sorts tonight so please forgive me, in advance, for anything I may or may not say. . .just heard they have to cut 8 % more from our budget (after already doing 10) and I just happen to be low man. . . Not sure what is going to happen. .thankfully I'm not union (those are the first to go) but there is no guarantee in anything any more .. . my family would be devastated.. . its been a long, long 5 years of transition and our business is still in its infancy. . .Well. . I'll pray. . that's all I can do right now. .

Al. . I need some promising words . .

Gwn. .where are you hiding. .

Dustin. . you better check in or I'm gonna find you. . . .

CC. . need a joke or two

GT.. I still miss you. .

Nermo. . I really miss you. .

Sharon ??? Wahhhhh

O goodness. . I just want all my peeps around me. .go ..go. .go. .who's losing?
and the witch said to her, be careful what you wish for; you just might get it...

INTERESTING OBSERVATION

1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.

2 The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.

3 The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.

4 The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.

5 The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.

And....

6 The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.

THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:

The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.

and, since no self respecting redneck would ever work in corporate America, the sport of choice is...........drinking and hunting!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #768
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

[quote=Getting there!!!;13809589]
Quote:
will someone please explain why I still feel so very fat? I feel like I did 25 pounds ago.. how is that possible? I must have been super, duper fat and now I'm only a little fat. . I hate squishy partQUOTE]

Oh if I could only answer that!!
LOL can anyone tell me why I feel so skinny?

I weighed this much in 1999 and all I saw was a heifer. Now I think I am slim?

After blooming to 200 I was using a crowbar to get into my size 10's with a huge muffin top, I had to wear them two days before they stretched out enough to look decent. Mom was buying XL tops I could have cried.

Now my size 9's rip right on. My sz 30 pepe skinny cigarette leg jeans look great, my legs are miles long (34" inseam) and I only want to wear heels.

Tee shirts are too big and the donation bags are filling up. Went shopping with Mom and BFF last Friday and bot medium ladies tops and large junior tops. Clingy that show a smaller belly and the first signs of a six pack.

I have found my hip bones, collar bones and ribs, and watched one and a half chins go away.

Maybe that's why it's called hindsight......because I was a big donkey! Hee haw, hee haw!
Old 08-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #769
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I am marinating some chicken breasts in coconut oil, vinegar and Carribean Jerk Seasoning - will be putting these on the grill shortly.

I even gave the scale a small kick as I walked by it earlier - I said, "HA! NOT going to get me down today....so there!" I just love being a mature adult
BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHA when I weigh I always say out loud, 'Bring it on, bish'
Old 08-24-2010, 04:52 PM   #770
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang810 View Post
Gosh that does sound good. I usually just have it plain but I guess its time to try something new I just got off work so I'm thinking I better get to bed before I end up in the kitchen looking for something I shouldn't. You all have inspired me to stay strong or I guess get strong since I did mess up this weekend. I haven't weighed myself for awhile now and I'm thinking Sept 1st would be a good day to see how I'm doing. Thanks everyone for helping me to stay on plan. Reading your posts is so helpful you wouldn't believe!!
And your posts help us likewise!!!!!!! There is no take here, only giving And beleive me it always makes you stronger.

Sooooo....let's all give ourselves the meat push! High five me wit dat turkey leg, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #771
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Just checking in to say hi

10 pounds up from all the stress of:

Stepmother in the hospital after a fall, and family drama that goes along with end-of-life discussions, including how the baby brother neglected and starved her

New job

Baby girl coming back from Ukraine, having had her money stolen, starting school late

DH's new part time job

Extreme back pain from all the driving.

So today I'm back on the wagon, having eggs for breakfast and lunch, who knows what for dinner. My grill is dead.

I missed y'all!
Shake it off, girl! No one ever said life would be a bed of roses, only that it would be worth the trip....

Years from now it will all be a tiny blip on your radar.

You are alive and breathing. Your loved ones are near. Life is good.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:57 PM   #772
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Sigh.....

It has been a crazy few weeks.

Don't think I'm nuts, but I have not even lurked here since the family reunion in early August...and now I just came back for the first time and read just this last page...and it seems many of us are going through the same stuff! And, it makes me feel OK! Accepted! Not a quitter!

I have lack of motivation. I have stress (my brother is very ill. He had a liver transplant.) Also, my commitments have grown beyond my ability to catch up. I need to do something about that.

Alas, I have also abandoned my scale and my desire to avoid Devil Carbs.

Good news is that on the plane to PA I read Dana Carpender's book and LOVED it!!! It just resonated with me and made me ready to be ready to be willing...at some point...(ha!) to dive back in to the LC WOE.

I also got Atkin's '72 book from amazon.com and started reading it yesterday. I've never done Atkins or even read the rules, so I'm a newbie there. Thinking that might be a good way to start.

I certainly like how he writes and how much info he packs in to the book.

Needless to say, I got on the scale this morning after my weeks long scale vacation and I am up 10 pounds from my stats!!! I knew it because my bras are too tight, my pants are too tight, I feel sluggish and don't have enough energy to do all the stuff on my ta-doo-doo list!!!

Soon, I will jump back on the wagon. I need and want to!!!

I'm back to suck up some motivation, Peeps. I missed being here!
YAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #773
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Hey Smallerizing!
You've got a lot going on right now in your life! Be as merciful to yourself as you are to others...and that weight will come right back off.

I'm glad you are back!

Quote:
Just checking in to say hi

10 pounds up from all the stress of:

Stepmother in the hospital after a fall, and family drama that goes along with end-of-life discussions, including how the baby brother neglected and starved her

New job

Baby girl coming back from Ukraine, having had her money stolen, starting school late

DH's new part time job

Extreme back pain from all the driving.

So today I'm back on the wagon, having eggs for breakfast and lunch, who knows what for dinner. My grill is dead.

I missed y'all!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #774
Major LCF Poster!

Wow, dlyons...I'm glad you are going to get that surgery done and over with...that eye laser surgery is amazing...will they be using that?

Good for you for getting back on the Stillman Steed! : ) CHicken breasts are my friends too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlyons View Post
Good afternoon!

I'm back on the horse today! Been drinking water and snacking on my chicken breasts. I made 3 chicken breasts for today. I had an eye exam last Thursday (by a retina specialist) and I learned that I will need surgery on both eyes to prevent me from eventually going blind.

First surgery is on Sept 2 and second surgery is on Sept 9. So I spent the weekend doing not so well with controlling my carbs! Then common sense took over and I'm back on the horse.

Wishing everyone a pleasant day!
Dustin
Old 08-24-2010, 06:22 PM   #775
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey guys.. just checking in. . .I did very, very well today. . It is 9:20 and I'm contemplating dinner.. perhaps I'll skip and see what that does. . I know the scale is up. . I think perhaps more than I can stand so I'm gonna avoid it for awhile. . Stupid scale anyway. . Looks like everyone is on a roll. . Lets rock this thing. . go. go. go. .
Old 08-24-2010, 06:30 PM   #776
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Yam Yam; I have not ever been successful on Atkins. I think that it just has too much fat in it for me, that keeps me craving food. But I know tons of people that have lost tons of weight. And if it worked for me, I would be on it. Currently I am strictly Stillmans. (23rd day)

CCgirl; Thank you for the veggie estrogen list. I think I am going to have a tough time including veggies. Kale seems to have the best nutrition, but estrogens in it... mmm. And where is the picture of guys taken? It looks very Wyoming to me...? I love it!! Won't find guys like that on the central coast of California...

Well all I have had is eggs today HB, and mostly with the yolks since I am not able to eat anything else due to $$. But thank God I have the eggs!! Organic no less! Next time I am going to sans the cottage cheese, and make deviled eggs with straight mustard, even though the cot ch is nonfat, I think it may raise my blood sugar. It has been about a point or two off track all day, and thats with lots of exercise. I had 6 eggs, two at each meal.
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #777
Senior LCF Member

PS: I tried on some of my blouses and skirts today. I can almost get back into my fat clothes again! LOL!! Maybe by next week I can. It will have been a month on straight Stillmans!!
Old 08-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #778
Senior LCF Member

IM2fat; Congratulations on doing well today! Keep going! Once on a roll, try to stay there! Do you need to get a new scale? The Weight Watchers scale is supposed to be the best according to what I researched on line. I have a digital glass Taylor scale. I think its okay, though it shows me things sometimes I don't want to see! My other Health something or other spring scale was off by 6 lbs the entire time and I didn't need the extra discouragement. Glad I put in 25 bucks for this one. When I get to goal, I am going to reward myself with a Weight Watchers scale.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:01 PM   #779
Major LCF Poster!

Anything, That's a great victory when our clothes get looser...and our old clothes start fitting again! That's more reliable than that scale! Congrats!

(Although I'm addicted to the scale too!)

Quote:
PS: I tried on some of my blouses and skirts today. I can almost get back into my fat clothes again! LOL!! Maybe by next week I can. It will have been a month on straight Stillmans!!
Old 08-24-2010, 07:48 PM   #780
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Victory over carbs today

Breakfast: Coffee (4 cups black) and 1 coconut bark cube

Lunch : 2 grilled turkey patties from Red Robin ....(YUM) and several glasses of unsweet tea

Dinner: 5 oz grilled london broil

120 oz of liquids today. Forgot to take the vitamins :blush:

Drinking last glass of water and then bed .........

I hope everyone at least tried to stay lean and low carb

Last edited by swebb; 08-24-2010 at 07:54 PM..
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote