Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 09:28 AM   #631
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Swebb; be careful about drinking too much water at one time, last weekend I got water intoxicated because I was drinking too much at once, and I had not used any sodium in weeks as well. Combo was bad! The method would be 8 oz per hour in order to avert too much. Water intoxication caused confusion, lethargy and dizziness. I never thought it would happen to me but it is not the amount, its the timing of ingestion. : ) Stress can be a culprit especially if you are working in the public schools. ANd now teachers are under so much pressure trying to get these kids to pass these insane no child left behind tests. Try to distance yourself from the outcome because it is ultimately out of your control! how could you control parents involvement, IQ's, school schedules etc...! Your health depends on lowering your stress levels, and so don't become a slave mentally to they system. I've been there, and learned the hard way!
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2010, 09:34 AM   #632
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Mustang; Enjoy your meat that you fondly prepared for yourself this weekend! Rest between staying busy! IF we get too tired and don't nap when we need it, our resolve weakens.
ontopofmygame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #633
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Hey Girlies! I was abducted by alien too.. :blush:

The good news is. Im back on plan. Tuna and ground turkey on the menu today.

The bad news is....I was up to 130 yesterday :blush:...Yeah. It happens THAT fast.

I am still a yoyo dieter and that has to stop.

The kids are starting school next week and me an my bike are gonna get to know each other real well. The lesson Ive learned is I can not eat whatever I want without gaining drastically, but the included exercise will hopefully lesson the blow.
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #634
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan$$ View Post
Stillman goingg great today - I have no appetite.

WOE is Eating eggs now - zero carb - that will shift the flab.

Zero carb! The path to skinniness!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:24 AM   #635
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
3 posts people!!!!!!!! Boy are ye quiet!!!!!! Going back to catch up!! I'm staying on plan--it's killing me, but gotta be strong---got a new dress that doesn't close!!!!!!
I gotta get back into my summer dresses before summer is up! Lets zip em up together! We can do it!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:25 AM   #636
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I want new boobs too!!
i want em more!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:26 AM   #637
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Is this really bad---I'm thinking of that Ikea Dime cake!!!!!!!! I gotta stop!!!
oh thank goodness I dont know what dime cake is..but they do have a killer frozen yogurt cone for a buck!!! I know that one all too well! :blush:
Old 08-21-2010, 10:27 AM   #638
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
a pink robe--cool!!
ah ha! only you could see the light in the doctors office! i think you are cool!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #639
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Hooray! After a 3 pound gain and 1 day stall, I made it to 199! I have had an 18 lb weight loss since August 2nd and you all were a big part of it!
Thats is awesome anything!!!! You are doing great!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #640
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang810 View Post
That's wonderful to be in onderland! I still haven't gotten on the scale yet. I get so discouraged when I get on the scale and it hasn't changed. Then I end up eating everything I can. So far I've done really good sticking to just meat and even made a turkey in the crock pot. So now that the weekend is here I just need to stay busy so I don't sneak in the kitchen and eat the kids cc cookies!
Great job sticking to meat Mustang!! The first few weeks are a very exciting time for quick weight loss. I happen to think its very motivating to see the scale drop. Stick to the plan and it will work!!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #641
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
I have started adding another day of exercise (Curves) and more water - also cutting back on the red meat. Hopefully this next week will see a permanent drop into ONEDERLAND.
You go with the exercise! Woohoo!!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #642
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Susan$$
Stats: now: 160 (estimate)/120
WOE: stillman's
Start Date: restarting 18 April 2011
Quote:
Ok have one more confession--ate 2 mini Oreo cookies and had a skinny latte this morning!!!! I've never had Oreos before (they're good (unfortunately!!)Oh well!! I'm back on plan now again!!
Met a friend of my Mum's yesterday who said oh you've lost so much...blah blah etc... then she asked me 3 times exactely how much have you lost?? I was like oh I don't really weigh (Ha!! I love weighing me!)She goes but everyones weighs, you must know!!I wanted to smack her one and go mind your own business you nosey cow!! But I didn't!!
Now peeps, ye are the only ones in the world who know what a weigh!!
Yep right on - Jump back on the wagon - it's okay. A couple of Oreos is not going to do much harm........bingeing is what destroys us.
Susan$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #643
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
O my goodness.. where are my peeps! I'm really starting to feel neglected.... I'm going between . .and Check in. . check in. . check in. . . You know this is the only place for losers to congregate. . ..

I'm going off to cry and shall check in. ..
Can you forgive me?

Have you heard from the doctor? When is your appointment??
Old 08-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #644
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Thank you so much Susan and GT! I am so happy this morning to see 179! Maybe it is a possibility!!
Becky!!! I was so excited to log in and see 179 for your stats!!! You are unstoppable!!! Go! Go! Go!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:39 AM   #645
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
One thing that really ticked me off and let me know I was through with JC was when the counselor called and left a voicemail that said, "Becky, you need to come back in...I can practically "HEAR" you gaining your weight back!"
That is a horrible thing to say! But..Please use it on me the next time I dont check in.

Im so glad you checked out Stillmans too!!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:42 AM   #646
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
peeps!! Wehere is everybody????? Seriousle a whole day and 3 or 4 posts-this is not good!!!!!!!!!
I was bad yesterday (hanging my head in shame!) It involved a chicken flatbread sandwhich, crispbreads (!!) and 2 apples!! Yeah it could have been a lot worse cos boy was I craving chocolate........I gotta get back into it!! I dunno what's wrong with me, my fridge is all stocked up with meat and everything!!
Bought an exercise bike yesterday ( i miss mine) and my better half is putting it up now (at least he better be!) so that will be good cos exercise really kills my cravings!!
A new bike! Awesome!! It is so hard to get back on track once we get the taste back in our mouth. We wont gain all the weight back in a week or two, but if we dont nip it in the bud, it will come back in a few months. No fair and not fun after all the hard work we put in. Lets not let this go another day!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:43 AM   #647
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Still at the library computer so won't be checking in tomorrow!! Will say hi on Monday tho!!

I'll be here!!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:46 AM   #648
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
I just have really slacked off on being prepared and that has hurt the weight loss big time.

I really do know better - my results prove that. Someone please come down here and kick my butt back in gear......
But we know the secret to success. Meat + LCFs!!!! No more slacking for anyone! Cause I said so!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:48 AM   #649
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
To everyone; Eighteen lbs in three weeks isn't bad, but I was hoping more for 25-30 as i have not cheated and have been drinking all my water.

18 pounds is fantastic!!! Yuo must feel great! (I know what you mean about wanting more though)
Old 08-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #650
Blabbermouth!!!

I am really wanting prime rib... that will keep me on track...off to daydream about beef..drool..
Old 08-21-2010, 11:04 AM   #651
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Ahhh You are forgiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Can you forgive me?

Heard back yesterday.. I have another appointment on 9/9. . gotta have a endometric biopsy now. .(or something like that) Errgg. . .I have a fibroid or two (small) . . I have a small cyst (on my ovary). .Those are not serious but she wants to make sure nothing else is going on. . Goodness. . I didn't even know I was sick! See why I never go to the Doc? anyway . . I'm not worrying about it right now. . No reason. .

Last edited by IM2fat; 08-21-2010 at 11:12 AM..
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:09 AM   #652
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Can you forgive me?

double post
Old 08-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #653
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Heard back yesterday.. I have another appointment on 9/9. . gotta have a endometric biopsy now. .(or something like that) Errgg. . .I have a fibroid or two (small) . . I have a small cyst (on my ovary). .Those are not serious but she wants to make sure nothing else is going on. . Goodness. . I didn't even know I was sick! See why I never go to the Doc? anyway . . I'm not worrying about it right now. . No reason. .
Ohhhh I feel so bad. You have been so brave through everything. Im so glad its not serious.

I hate the doc too...Gotta put that on my to-do list along with the vitamins though...I have not been to the doctor since my kids were born.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:19 AM   #654
Blabbermouth!!!

I think we need another round of whats your favorite way to eat/cook:

Fish
Turkey
Beef
Pork
Chicken
Eggs
Old 08-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #655
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ahh. .good ole Saturday! I'm glad yesterday is over. . I stayed up way too late adn while everyone else was sleeping. .decided to "PIG OUT!" . No one knows (here anyway). . I ate the rest of the ice cream and threw the carton out in the bottom of the garbage. . then I ate the rest of my son's cheetos. . that was about 1:00 this morning. . so technically it is today . . errggg .. how stupid . .how dumb. . Now I'll have to de-carb all over again. . What an idiot. .

OK . New day! I took CO this morning. . if nothign else. . I will say that it cuts the cravings and does curb hunger. . so I'm going to take it all week as well as my vitamins. . and drink my water. . and move. . happy the sun always rises again with each new day. .

Now. . where the heck is Dustin? and Gwn. . .
Old 08-21-2010, 11:23 AM   #656
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Ohhhh I feel so bad. You have been so brave through everything. Im so glad its not serious.

I hate the doc too...Gotta put that on my to-do list along with the vitamins though...I have not been to the doctor since my kids were born.
Go, Al! If I can do it. .you can too! I waited too long after my last child. . important to have that stuff checked out. . I kinda/sorta knew something was going on. . you just know. . . Go to the Doc. . get your mamo. . have a checkup and move forward with your Weight Loss. . Glad to see you remembered vits! I must be rubbing off
Old 08-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #657
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Al!

Add to your favorite list:

Hot Sauce.. I've been eating it on everything including Tuna. . . I've replaced my mustard with it. . I'm the girl who wouldn't even try it before. . now I love it. . Had some scrambled eggs and steak with it this morning. . MMMmmm. .
Old 08-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #658
Blabbermouth!!!

Beef- Add stew meat, beef broth, bay leaf, onion and garlic cloves to the crock pot. Simmer til done - YUM!

Chicken - Legs it is! Roasted in the oven for 1.5 hrs at 425 with salt and pepper

Pork Chops - salt pepper and herbs de provence, throw on the grill!

Tuna - Im stumped..

Eggs - Over easy,on top of a lean burger (does that count)

Turkey - roasted whole then turned into soup!
Old 08-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #659
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Ahh. .good ole Saturday! I'm glad yesterday is over. . I stayed up way too late adn while everyone else was sleeping. .decided to "PIG OUT!" . No one knows (here anyway). . I ate the rest of the ice cream and threw the carton out in the bottom of the garbage. . then I ate the rest of my son's cheetos. . that was about 1:00 this morning. . so technically it is today . . errggg .. how stupid . .how dumb. . Now I'll have to de-carb all over again. . What an idiot. .

OK . New day! I took CO this morning. . if nothign else. . I will say that it cuts the cravings and does curb hunger. . so I'm going to take it all week as well as my vitamins. . and drink my water. . and move. . happy the sun always rises again with each new day. .

Now. . where the heck is Dustin? and Gwn. . .

You are right! NEw Day for both of us!!! Lets decarb! We can be cranky together!!! since we are naming our cheats...I had cheetos too....We have been on the same wave length lately... We are gonna have to start surprising each other by eating the same MEATS!!! not CHEATS!!
Old 08-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #660
Blabbermouth!!!

mmmmmmm scrambled eggs and steak! a sure winner!!!

You guys know I was never an egg eater, but I think it would be a nice change to eat meat with a side of scrambled eggs at every meal. Think of the beauty of the plate...I can trick myself into thinking its a side! woohoo! and then it would be easy to eat just just 2 eggs instead of 10... I think its a great idea.