Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #121
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
thanks Sharon! hubby is grillin up ribeyes tonight so hoppin right back on the meat train will be a cinch!
Yummmmmm!!!! Had tuna for dinner---yukkkkkkkkkk!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #122
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
I was so happy to log in and see Al back! Yipppee.e .you better stick around. . we need you . . GT and I have been having way too many body part conversations alone. .
I love to talk body parts!!!

I think someone told my boss I watch movies (was it you GT?) and now I have all this work! I hate being too busy to log in and catch up!

I feel bad doing drive bys and not being able to see what my peeps are up too!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:21 PM   #123
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I think someone told my boss I watch movies (was it you GT?) and now I have all this work! I hate being too busy to log in and catch up!
Stop reading Al's posts!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #124
Big Yapper!!!!

Going to put on fake tan!!!! It's too hot now to be wearing jeans so I'm gonna have to get my legs out---yuk!!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:30 PM   #125
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I have to ask?

Why would a person feel the same dumpy and plumpy even though they are 25 pounds lighter? What is it in your mind that won't let you get rid of those stupid negative thoughts. I'm having a bad hair day (literally) and I feel all fat and frumpy- kinda been feelin that all week.. Stupid hormones!

Did I mention I got a perm Sunday? Well. .I did. . I don't mind it except it stripped all the color from my hair and I have to wait until next week to fix it.. maybe that's why I feel frumpy.. I kinda got the white/blonde old lady looking hair. . I want my carmel color back.. wahhh
I know the feeling!!!! Bad hair days are the pits! I have looked in the mirror at work and actually felt sick and thought I should go home. Its really a ridiculous thing but it happens! Doesnt matter what you are wearin, if the hair's not right nothing is right. (I never go clothes shopping without being all done up because it just doesnt work. I need to be wearing nice shoes too.

If you had a wig, the color problem would be solved! Im telling you. I have never gotten more compliments than the 2 days I wore my wigs. Im trying to psyche myself up to wear one to work. You should test one out too!

Do you usually perm? I dont think could handle all the color being stripped if they wouldnt be able to fix it. yikes. Im sorry. But Im sure it doesnt look bad. Its all in your head!!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #126
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
IYou should never shy away from those things ever again. and I'm reckoning if you're as nice and funny and caring in person as you are on this thread then everybody loves you-regardless of what you weigh!
that was so sweet. thank you.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #127
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Going to put on fake tan!!!! It's too hot now to be wearing jeans so I'm gonna have to get my legs out---yuk!!!!!
i think you have great legs!!!! evn if they are white!! take some before and after tan pics!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #128
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Stop reading Al's posts!!!!!!!!!
yeah!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #129
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
i think you have great legs!!!! evn if they are white!! take some before and after tan pics!

I'm so white that even after I shave I can see the dots where the hair grows....I hate that...so I tan..well...I attempt to tan but end up a little red...then back to white....
Old 07-02-2010, 01:42 PM   #130
Blabbermouth!!!

still sneezing.....darn that cake....
Old 07-02-2010, 01:45 PM   #131
Blabbermouth!!!

what are the plans for the holiday weekend? We cant ignore it.... there will be food and lots of it if my calculations are correct....

I'm working tomorrow. so Im safe ..... and the cookout is at my place on Sunday. there will be meat!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #132
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Or we'd all be licensed therapists, doling out advice to others

Why don't men have these problems!!

Thats it! Im gonna have Stillmans business cards printed for us to pass out!!! thats are ticket!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #133
Blabbermouth!!!

i have to climb on the roof now to check out that plastic surgery site on my iphone.... the site it blocked and AT&T rots. BB
Old 07-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #134
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
I find that too--ok maybe it's too much info-but much shorter and much much heavier.
Yep.. and I'm giving way more info. . but mine have become so bad that I cannot sit through a meeting or a movie or nothing. . Only that bad for about 2 days but really inconvenient.. . Maybe it does have something to do with the older I get . MMmmm. . I'm thinking the plan is. . make it as bad as possible and then you won't miss it so much when its gone! Nawww. . I would never miss it!!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #135
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Or we'd all be licensed therapists, doling out advice to others

Why don't men have these problems!!
Because they'd never get out of Bed!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #136
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I know the feeling!!!! Bad hair days are the pits! I have looked in the mirror at work and actually felt sick and thought I should go home. Its really a ridiculous thing but it happens! Doesnt matter what you are wearin, if the hair's not right nothing is right. (I never go clothes shopping without being all done up because it just doesnt work. I need to be wearing nice shoes too.

If you had a wig, the color problem would be solved! Im telling you. I have never gotten more compliments than the 2 days I wore my wigs. Im trying to psyche myself up to wear one to work. You should test one out too!

Do you usually perm? I dont think could handle all the color being stripped if they wouldnt be able to fix it. yikes. Im sorry. But Im sure it doesnt look bad. Its all in your head!!
Or on my head. . I just crack myself up!

I get a perm about every 2 years . . my hair grows so slow that it takes at least that long to grow out. ..I only get a body wave because I have very fine, thin hair and once it grows out it will not hold a curl.. looks very stupid straight and stringy and I find myself spending way too much time on it in the morning.. Plus.. swimming, driving with the windows open and biking were out of the question if I had anywhere to go. Hairspray can only do so much. . Now.. it takes me about 15 minutes if I really want to get fancy and that includes drying time. I used to wash, dry, mouse, hot roller, dry some more.. spray. . fluff. . curl top with smaller iron. . work out the curls. . curl all over with big iron . .spray some more. . upside down. . .and then fluff into shape! all that just to look like I had hair!! (Remember. .I'm a child of the 80's so I like big hair. ). . No.. my hair is not really that big cuz I don't have as much as I used to.. I just can't stand it straight.. I have a very round face so i need the balance!

Plus.. if you really want to know the truth. . When I was fatter . . My hair was always my best feature. . I have always spent the time to make sure it was always fixed and would never leave the house any other way. Even in high school.. I had the. "feathered" all the way around hair that would take forever to curl into place. . every single piece. .There are days I wish I was a product of the 60's. .long and straight!! heheh

I am so chicken to try a wig. . but I think I would love it especially if I could find one with long wispy hair .
Old 07-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #137
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I'm so white that even after I shave I can see the dots where the hair grows....I hate that...so I tan..well...I attempt to tan but end up a little red...then back to white....
Avon makes a lotion that you put on every day and by the third day you can start seeing a little color.. I use it throughout the summer because I dont' tan either. . don't have time. . I'm Ms. White
Old 07-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #138
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
still sneezing.....darn that cake....
Perhaps you are allergic. . to..flour or wheat or something. . You never know..

I found out after many years that I was allergic to venison. . My hubby hates that becuase he used to be a big hunter. . I even break out if he eats it.. Took over 5 years of misery to figure it out. . One day I was in the freezer moving stuff around and found some sausage. . I took it out to thaw and my hand broke out about an hour later.. so I tested it.. waited a few days and put it on my leg. . sure enough. . I broke out again. . Funny, isn't it. . I used to eat venison all thet ime growing up. . ??
Old 07-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #139
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
what are the plans for the holiday weekend? We cant ignore it.... there will be food and lots of it if my calculations are correct....

I'm working tomorrow. so Im safe ..... and the cookout is at my place on Sunday. there will be meat!
That is the beauty of this "Holiday".. .it is all about meat. . and grilled, at that!@! I may celebrate with a steak. its been a while and the last one I got. . hubby ate. . I took a few little bites and hid it away in the refrigerator to enjoy for my lunch. . and the stinker ate it!!! My fault. .no pink bowl. .
Old 07-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #140
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Speaking of holiday... I work tomorrow 10-7 and Sunday 11-6 but I will be out and about after work. Now, I bought some burgers at Whole Foods cuz they were on sale (half off) they had all sorts of flavors, some with bleu cheese, others with cheddar and scallions... I just got the plain burger that's rolled on the edges with peppercorn and garlic. I might make those Sunday night and treat myself to that... Or not. I froze them anyway, so that I could have them whenever I wanted a fatty meal... Figured at the price they had them out I better pick some up.
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
GwnStfni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:34 PM   #141
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
take some before and after tan pics!
Old 07-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #142
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Oh me too!!! Didn't you say you were half Irish---so ya get it!!! And I can see my veins through them!!! Actually that is not funny!!! I seriously want to go to the tanning beds for my legs--I wish they'd invent one just for legs-it's not like I care if they age!! I have to pass them on the way to the supermarket an there's always a promotion on! Oh yeah and on tanning beds I never get freckles-dunno why not but I like it!! In the sun,especially if it's windy I get them-only on my lower arms and face but God I hate them!! Now rant over!!
I can really talk about nothing, cant I!!!!!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 07-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #143
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
i have to climb on the roof now to check out that plastic surgery site on my iphone.... the site it blocked and AT&T rots. BB
I looked!!---well of course!! Some people are scary!!! Heidi Montag or whatever her surname is--the one from the Hills looks as tho she could be a "done" 40 year old!!! But Ashlee Simpson?? Now her nose job is good! But I wonder did she have an eyebrow lift or sthg as well cos her eyes look different-all wide-awake and not droopy!!
Old 07-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: smallerizing
Stats: 196/185/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6-18-13 JUDDD
Quote:
I have to ask?

Why would a person feel the same dumpy and plumpy even though they are 25 pounds lighter? What is it in your mind that won't let you get rid of those stupid negative thoughts. I'm having a bad hair day (literally) and I feel all fat and frumpy- kinda been feelin that all week.. Stupid hormones!

Did I mention I got a perm Sunday? Well. .I did. . I don't mind it except it stripped all the color from my hair and I have to wait until next week to fix it.. maybe that's why I feel frumpy.. I kinda got the white/blonde old lady looking hair. . I want my carmel color back.. wahhh
You will feel better when you get your hair done, just focus on how good you will look with color, and losing a bit more PLUS the TOM weight. Keep on what you are doing, it got you off of 155 and it can do it again! Don't give up! You are not frumpy, you are in a transition stage!
smallerizing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #145
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I get a perm about every 2 years . . my hair grows so slow that it takes at least that long to grow out. ..I only get a body wave because I have very fine, thin hair and once it grows out it will not hold a curl.. looks very stupid straight and stringy and I find myself spending way too much time on it in the morning.. Plus.. swimming, driving with the windows open and biking were out of the question if I had anywhere to go. Hairspray can only do so much. . Now.. it takes me about 15 minutes if I really want to get fancy and that includes drying time. I used to wash, dry, mouse, hot roller, dry some more.. spray. . fluff. . curl top with smaller iron. . work out the curls. . curl all over with big iron . .spray some more. . upside down. . .and then fluff into shape! all that just to look like I had hair!! (Remember. .I'm a child of the 80's so I like big hair. ). . No.. my hair is not really that big cuz I don't have as much as I used to.. I just can't stand it straight.. I have a very round face so i need the balance!
Whew!! I'm tired just reading that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love curls too!!! Mine does take a curl--velcro rollers are my best friend!!! I hate my hair straight-and now I think I need the curl and bounce to make my face look rounder!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #146
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
My fault. .no pink bowl. .
Old 07-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #147
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
, some with bleu cheese, others with cheddar and scallions... I just got the plain burger that's rolled on the edges with peppercorn and garlic.
Drooling!!!!! <---licking my lips
Old 07-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #148
Senior LCF Member

I love the pink logo, Lisa!

Al, I'm a little confused. Your stats say you are at 118, and you think your coworkers may have been thinking of you as the "big girl?" You must work in the Anorexia Headquarters. Good idea on "planning" the cake. That's where most of us trip up, cake just "happens." And too often!

Gwn, congrats on the whoosh!!
smallerizing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #149
Senior LCF Member

I am SO BUMMED TODAY. My new scale works great, it doesn't change weights on me from second to second, but apparently it is about 5 lbs more than my old one. I got on the old one first, and I was just under 160!! My happiness was short-lived, when the new one gave me 164.6.

This throws all my stuff off!! My "lose it" app is now going to show an increase, my stats here, well, I don't really know what to do with, and I really hate to think I started the year at 194!! Just barely in onederland, which I've always taken for granted. I will adjust eventually, but my mind is rejecting this new weight, which is probably more accurate than the old scale.

I guess it's better to have a scale I can trust than one that lies to me about how skinny I really am NOT.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #150
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallerizing View Post
and it can do it again! Don't give up! You are not frumpy, you are in a transition stage!
I love it. . .I'm just transitioning!!! Yep. .that's what we will call it. .