Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 08:18 AM   #91
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Lisa!

Love the Avi. .
IM2fat is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 08:58 AM   #92
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Love the pink logo, Lisa!!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #93
Big Yapper!!!!

WTG on the loss, Gwn!!!! You're shrinking girl!!!! So happy for you!!
Re the staring--OH GOD YES!!!!!! The whole time-I'm obsessed!!! It's gotta stop!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:04 AM   #94
Big Yapper!!!!

Peeps-TOM still hasn't arrived--it's so late. This has not happened since I started LC-been regular like clockwork-like to the day!! I used to skip cycles years ago, so I'm hoping it's just that-well not really cos that sucks too---but I'm not even thinking about what the other reason could be!! Hope it comes quick!!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:07 AM   #95
Big Yapper!!!!

It's so hot and humid here-in the 90s-think my fingers are swollen-was trying on rings in a store and I nearly couldn't get one back off!! And it's boling in the apartment-I need air-con!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:08 AM   #96
Big Yapper!!!!

Drinking tea(yeah I know in this heat!!) and eating 2HB eggs! The board is very quiet today! Check-in peeps!!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #97
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
i'm here for a few more minutes then i gotta run off to another client
lisarenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:26 AM   #98
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Drinking tea(yeah I know in this heat!!) and eating 2HB eggs! The board is very quiet today! Check-in peeps!!
i ate cake. :blush:
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #99
Blabbermouth!!!

OK.. now that that's out in the open... You guys are really on a roll!!!

Lisa - So sorry about your daughter.

Congrats on the job Christine!!!

GT - I will start inches off when my tomatoes and jalepenos are grown and ready! and my chili peppers too!! (gotta check if tomatoes are on the list..they better be..)

IM2 - You have been amazing! So motivating!!! Thank you for looking after all of us!!!

Gwn - WTG on 165!!! Im so excited for you!!!!

Everyone else!!! Keep it up!!! You girls are doing great!!! Stick to plan and get it done!!! We still have lots of summer to go! So we can do it!!
Old 07-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #100
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Peeps-TOM still hasn't arrived--it's so late.

Could be because you switched plans. Going all meat to no meat is a drastic change for good ole Tom.. hope he comes back quick! Ive been back to tom every month since starting meat last July. I love that there is no more guessing game...everything about meat makes me better.

so I had that cake today, and Im cool with it, but guess what? It turned inot a full blown allergy attack. stuffy, sneezes...itchy eyes now.. this cant all be a coincidence that everytime I cheat I get sinus problems. Sugar is trying to kill me.

which makes me remember what IM2 brought up about our bodies not handling carbs the right way now. I felt 150 % better on all meat and while all these cheaty things taste good, its just not worth it. I finally had the opportunity to feel what healthy feels like a few months ago (April). So my Goal = GET BACK TO HEALTHY!

and for once, my goal has nothing to do with losing weight! yeah me.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:13 AM   #101
Blabbermouth!!!

one more thing.....(talkin too much now) I did decide ahead of time to have the cake. I never go to office events and if I did, I would pop in, say hi and that I cant eat that stuff and leave.

I never wanted anyone to see the big girl eating.

Today was a milestone for me, because not only did I show up for it. I stayed. I ate cake, and had a good time. I didnt feel like that big girl and I dont think anyone was thinking anything about me at all. I wanted to pretend for 30 minutes that I was just a person with no worries about diets, enjoying the get together and life. It feels good to have not shyed away from the whole thing.

I dont bring this up to advocate eating sweets at your next office function or picnic, but I wanted to share it becasue it feels like a big step in my crazy head. and I can honestly say, I have no desire for any more sweets! at least for the rest of the day. haha

still debating on goin in for a salad. (ya know..cause I ruined it...)

Last edited by aleriaaa; 07-02-2010 at 11:15 AM..
Old 07-02-2010, 11:24 AM   #102
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
one more thing.....(talkin too much now) I did decide ahead of time to have the cake. I never go to office events and if I did, I would pop in, say hi and that I cant eat that stuff and leave.

Today was a milestone for me, because not only did I show up for it. I stayed. I ate cake, and had a good time. I didnt feel like that big girl and I dont think anyone was thinking anything about me at all. I wanted to pretend for 30 minutes that I was just a person with no worries about diets, enjoying the get together and life. It feels good to have not shyed away from the whole thing.

I dont bring this up to advocate eating sweets at your next office function or picnic, but I wanted to share it becasue it feels like a big step in my crazy head. and I can honestly say, I have no desire for any more sweets! at least for the rest of the day. haha

YAY - for eating the cake and being OK with it THAT is LIVING! And you know the right tools to get back on track. You are where I aspire to be
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #103
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Al - Just a heads up - Lady Gaga will be doing a FREE concert in NYC next Friday for the Today Show - it will also be televised during the show - not sure what time (between 7-10 a.m. EST)
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #104
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Peeps-TOM still hasn't arrived--it's so late. This has not happened since I started LC-been regular like clockwork-like to the day!! I used to skip cycles years ago, so I'm hoping it's just that-well not really cos that sucks too---but I'm not even thinking about what the other reason could be!! Hope it comes quick!!
OMG> .that happened to me every time I lost weight. . Im' praying for you too.. Now I'm regular as clockwork. . but O sooo much worse! (I'm going to get it checked on the 21st!). .see, if nothing else. . this diet did make me go to the Doc and take my health a little more seriously. .

Last edited by IM2fat; 07-02-2010 at 12:31 PM..
Old 07-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #105
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
i ate cake. :blush:
Short and to the point!!!!
You know I'm not laughing at ya--it's just it was the first post that popped up with view first unread!!!! Now if I listed all the carb things I ate on Mon and Tues is would have taken up a whole page!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:29 PM   #106
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

IM2 - You have been amazing! So motivating!!! Thank you for looking after all of us!!!
She has been, hasn't she!!! Thanks Im2!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #107
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Al! Congratulations on the cake revelation! Isn't it great to have a break through like that. I remember my first one . . I felt so empowered to be able to go to a get together and not leave full and tired. . Now, my goal is to go and enjoy a little of what I want and not have it turn into a full binge.. Self Control and learning to treat bad carbs as a Treat and not an every day necessity is my goal for this year!!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #108
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I was so happy to log in and see Al back! Yipppee.e .you better stick around. . we need you . . GT and I have been having way too many body part conversations alone. .
Old 07-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #109
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Could be because you switched plans. Going all meat to no meat is a drastic change for good ole Tom.. hope he comes back quick! Ive been back to tom every month since starting meat last July. I love that there is no more guessing game...everything about meat makes me better.

so I had that cake today, and Im cool with it, but guess what? It turned inot a full blown allergy attack. stuffy, sneezes...itchy eyes now.. this cant all be a coincidence that everytime I cheat I get sinus problems. Sugar is trying to kill me.

which makes me remember what IM2 brought up about our bodies not handling carbs the right way now. I felt 150 % better on all meat and while all these cheaty things taste good, its just not worth it. I finally had the opportunity to feel what healthy feels like a few months ago (April). So my Goal = GET BACK TO HEALTHY!

and for once, my goal has nothing to do with losing weight! yeah me.
Yeah you!! Cos health really is the most important thing. And what better motivator-to get rid of the allergies!!!!
Carbs still agree with me! (not scale-wise!)He! It's just I feel mega-guilty after eating them!!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:36 PM   #110
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
re TOM-yeah I love that too!!! I hope you're right about the switching plans!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #111
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I have to ask?

Why would a person feel the same dumpy and plumpy even though they are 25 pounds lighter? What is it in your mind that won't let you get rid of those stupid negative thoughts. I'm having a bad hair day (literally) and I feel all fat and frumpy- kinda been feelin that all week.. Stupid hormones!

Did I mention I got a perm Sunday? Well. .I did. . I don't mind it except it stripped all the color from my hair and I have to wait until next week to fix it.. maybe that's why I feel frumpy.. I kinda got the white/blonde old lady looking hair. . I want my carmel color back.. wahhh
Old 07-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #112
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/195/160 5'5.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Now, my goal is to go and enjoy a little of what I want and not have it turn into a full binge.. Self Control and learning to treat bad carbs as a Treat and not an every day necessity is my goal for this year!!
From your mouth to God's ears!!!! I want that to be my way of life too!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #113
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I love that you're back--we missed ya!! And you could never talk too much!!
Because of why you ate the cake I'm so happy that you did I totally get about not eating in front of people!!
You should never shy away from those things ever again. and I'm reckoning if you're as nice and funny and caring in person as you are on this thread then everybody loves you-regardless of what you weigh!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:43 PM   #114
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
YAY - for eating the cake and being OK with it THAT is LIVING! And you know the right tools to get back on track. You are where I aspire to be
totally, totally agree!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #115
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
OMG> .that happened to me every time I lost weight. . Im' praying for you too.. Now I'm regular as clockwork. . but O sooo much worse! (I'm going to get it checked on the 21st!). .see, if nothing else. . this diet did make me go to the Doc and take my health a little more seriously. .
I find that too--ok maybe it's too much info-but much shorter and much much heavier.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #116
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I have to ask?

Why would a person feel the same dumpy and plumpy even though they are 25 pounds lighter? What is it in your mind that won't let you get rid of those stupid negative thoughts.
hello Im2!! Oh I could have written that!! I hope my whining hasn't rubbed off! I feel like that every day-well for a while! We have so gotta snap out of it!
I reckon if we could answer that one we'd be rich!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #117
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
hello Im2!! Oh I could have written that!! I hope my whining hasn't rubbed off! I feel like that every day-well for a while! We have so gotta snap out of it!
I reckon if we could answer that one we'd be rich!!!!
Or we'd all be licensed therapists, doling out advice to others

Why don't men have these problems!!
GwnStfni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #118
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Or we'd all be licensed therapists, doling out advice to others

Why don't men have these problems!!
I hate men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw on the news today about a study they had done about what stresses people---and the no.1 thing for women---yup you've guessed it--their weight!!!!!!!!!!! I t also said that wives stress men more than their bosses!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #119
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
thanks Sharon! hubby is grillin up ribeyes tonight so hoppin right back on the meat train will be a cinch!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #120
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Al - Just a heads up - Lady Gaga will be doing a FREE concert in NYC next Friday for the Today Show - it will also be televised during the show - not sure what time (between 7-10 a.m. EST)
thanks for thinkin of me! wouldve been awesome to make it there but I can catch it on tv!!