Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #61
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallerizing View Post
I GOT THE JOB!
You are awesome. . I knew you would. . Make sure you celebrate the Stillman's Weight and buy yourself something wonderful. just for you! New perfume always makes me feel better. . or jewels. ..or. .shoes...
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:
I GOT THE JOB!
small - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:kic king:
swebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #63
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
... or maybe she looks more like beef jerky...
MMmm. Beef Jerky. . You could so snap her in two and enjoy her for lunch!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #64
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: smallerizing
Stats: 196/185/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6-18-13 JUDDD
Lisa, it's like Winston Churchill said to a woman who told him he was drunk. "Madam, I shall be sober in the morning, but you will still be ugly." You will be skinny and sweet in a matter of months, but she will still be ugly on the inside as well as the outside.

Im2, I did go out and buy something!! My back was hurting from all the driving and sitting, so I stopped at Academy Sports and got a Shake Weight and a digital scale!! Haven't had time to use either, I was out in the garden on the nicest, coolest evening we've had for a while.

Funny thing, everyone at that office is overweight, some by quite a bit. I looked like Skinny Minnie compared with them! They were really nice people and my office is really big and freshly painted, no window though. Then my new boss in Chicago called me 5 minutes after I got home and made it official. The base salary is about mid-range so I'm happy, I guess that's fair and it's better than I had previously.

I had emailed him from Jack in the Box while I was having.....:blush: .....a grilled chicken salad and water. Ranch dressing has a whopping 32 grams of fat in it, so I guess today was not QWL day. I'm back on the wagon tonight, handling DiGiorno pizza for my DH and not eating any. Well, maybe a piece of cheese that fell off....Tomorrow was to start the Atkins part of the cycle, and I did want to wait until Saturday to do that, but, oh, well. Bad planning.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:40 PM   #65
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Congrats smallz!!

Just checking in for the night, peeps. Menu today-
B: 2 HB Eggs, Coffee, 1tsp VCO
L: 8ozs Grilled Chicken
D: 8ozs Turkey in Chicken Broth, 1 tsp VCO

IDK if it's the added fat from the VCO or my cheat weekend but I was in the bathroom 4x today. TMI, sorry but I hope this brings another whoosh tomorrow!

Did lots of walking today but no other exercise. Taking my bike in tomorrow to get fixed, can't wait to get back on it! G'night all!
GwnStfni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: smallerizing
Stats: 196/185/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6-18-13 JUDDD
To add to your TMI, I was in the bathroom much of the morning, but I think it was nerves. Took a pepto bismol tablet finally!! Tomorrow I'll start the CO since I already blew it on salad and dressing. I ought to get a whoosh!!

My new scale is pretty amazing. It varied only by .2 lb instead of the old one varying by 6 full pounds. I can't tell now, but I think it is unfortunately going to give me a higher weight. I had clothes on and all, and it was 167.6. A far cry from my 161 reading on the Mother-Of-All-Liar-Scales.

Did the 6 minute Shake Weight workout and UGH, I could feel the burn! Didn't expect that. Please, oh, please let it help with underarm flab!!
smallerizing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:47 AM   #67
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Morning peeps!! Christine--I am so so happy for you!! Yay!!!! We knew you'd get it!!! And too cool that all your coworkers are overweight and you'll be the thinnest!!! I have to get me a shake-weight!!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:50 AM   #68
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Lisa, it's like Winston Churchill said to a woman who told him he was drunk. "Madam, I shall be sober in the morning, but you will still be ugly." You will be skinny and sweet in a matter of months, but she will still be ugly on the inside as well as the outside.
True!!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:00 AM   #69
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleykalapaki View Post
Hi Makeme!
Hi there!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:16 AM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Makeme. good to have you back.. isn't it wonderful that even when you are away..Stillman's habits die hard. .. Go. .go..go...
So true! I know Stillman's is the plan to get me to goal. I'm gonna do this! In reality, I will falter at times...but the trend with regards to weight loss is downwards for me, so I’m happy.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:32 AM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamills View Post
Shopping was a success! I'm back into high street sizes, and found quite a good bunch of clothes in the sale which look good on for work. "Business casual"... what is that anyway? I'm taking it as no jeans...

Welcome back Makeme!! You were missed.

Christine, WTG on the loss! I'm sure that you will be seeing and staying in the 50s this month.

Al, I love your goals! Working on your problem areas is a good thing!

IM2, your goals are great too. Can't wait to join you in ketosis. Cravings are killing me!

Mim and Kelley, good luck with your goals too.
Thanks Kamills...missed you too!
Old 07-02-2010, 03:34 AM   #72
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Happy July Everyone! Who is in for another 10lb challenge for July!?? I am!

Well, the whoosh fairy visited me last night and I am happy to report that she took nearly 3lbs, 1 1/2 being new pounds so a new low! Woo Hoo!! After 3 weeks of bouncing up and down, finally a new number and just 20lbs from goal! I am definitely doing the happy dance today, peeps!

I am sure it had more to do with the carby weekend then anything else. Belly is still bloated but hoping to see that go down soon.

It's going to be nice today but Sat-Tues, they're calling for nearly 100 degree weather. Nothing like the 4th of July right here in Philly... There will be a big free concert/weekend festival and of course, fireworks!

Alright, off to read the posts, don't want to get behind on the first day of the month!

wooohoo! WTG!
Old 07-02-2010, 03:42 AM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi Makeme!! Missed those lovely teeth!! And the photo is really like one from a magazine!!! How's the hair BTW?? I think mine's slightly wearing off.
Hi there GT! Glad you liked my nashers! Mine is wearing off too!!! Still gonna order a bottle though, coz it def made a difference.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:49 AM   #74
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I GOT THE JOB!
I've been away for a while, so don't know which job but...WTG ,yay!
Old 07-02-2010, 04:07 AM   #75
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
Quote:
I GOT THE JOB!
YAY! I'm really happy for ya!!
lisarenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:21 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

so here it is! D day.... (diet day) My D day is gonna be the first day of a new me! I wont let emotions, attitudes, my family or hormones get in the way of my four goals!
and to remind myself I shall post them today again. I'm thinking about putting them on a sticky note so I can remind myself throughout the day while I'm driving from client to client.

1. Tummy Tuck
2. Feel better/look better
3. Look good in my wedding dress
4. Make Chris's ex wife eat her words!

My four daily goals

1. drink my water
2. eat my tuna
3. get a little exercise in
4. Log in in the morning and evening

B: 2 Packs of tuna with dill relish and one hard boiled egg chopped in it. Coffee with SF/FF Creamer and 33.8 oz of water with CL

I'm eating a bit more than usual. I think it has to do with getting out of the Atkins thing and back into Stillmans. I know my apatite will decrease once I get back into strong ketosis.

I hope everyone has an awesome day! I sure love you guys for sticking with me through thick and thin!(especially through THICK LOL) You make this journey much more bearable! Thanks Guys! Your the best!
Old 07-02-2010, 04:26 AM   #77
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=smallerizing;13649906]Lisa, it's like Winston Churchill said to a woman who told him he was drunk. "Madam, I shall be sober in the morning, but you will still be ugly." You will be skinny and sweet in a matter of months, but she will still be ugly on the inside as well as the outside.QUOTE]

Your so right! Thats FUNNY!
Old 07-02-2010, 04:28 AM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
MMmm. Beef Jerky. . You could so snap her in two and enjoy her for lunch!
ha ha ha.... omg! you r too funny!
Old 07-02-2010, 04:33 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member

I changed my avi to my new logo for my dj and karaoke business. It took me several hours to create it. I like it a lot.. its PINK! My Fav color..lol it says RoXtar Entertainment
Old 07-02-2010, 04:34 AM   #80
Senior LCF Member

crap i need to get to wk! By everyone have a great day!
Old 07-02-2010, 05:23 AM   #81
Senior LCF Member

lisa - LOVE your logo!

After no loss yesterday the scale is down .5 today. It must be a combination of the CO and cleaning to the oldies

An added benefit of adding CO to my coffee (according to my husband) - soft, kissable lips!
Old 07-02-2010, 06:00 AM   #82
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Small - congratulations on getting the job! That is such wonderful news! They will be so glad they hired you!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:03 AM   #83
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
I woke up this morning to internet! Yeah! I don't have tv, so without the net I feel very isolated. Which may be why I ate a lot of stuff I shouldn't have last night. But I am back on plan today and will wait a few days to step on the scale. I am generally feeling very good, and need to learn not to let fleeting emotions send me into binge mode. A hard lesson, but one I can and will learn!

I'm going to get co today. It was really helpful to remember what I was doing when I lost weight summer before last.
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 07:01 AM   #84
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
so here it is! D day.... (diet day) My D day is gonna be the first day of a new me! I wont let emotions, attitudes, my family or hormones get in the way of my four goals!
and to remind myself I shall post them today again. I'm thinking about putting them on a sticky note so I can remind myself throughout the day while I'm driving from client to client.

1. Tummy Tuck
2. Feel better/look better
3. Look good in my wedding dress
4. Make Chris's ex wife eat her words!

My four daily goals

1. drink my water
2. eat my tuna
3. get a little exercise in
4. Log in in the morning and evening

B: 2 Packs of tuna with dill relish and one hard boiled egg chopped in it. Coffee with SF/FF Creamer and 33.8 oz of water with CL

I'm eating a bit more than usual. I think it has to do with getting out of the Atkins thing and back into Stillmans. I know my apatite will decrease once I get back into strong ketosis.

I hope everyone has an awesome day! I sure love you guys for sticking with me through thick and thin!(especially through THICK LOL) You make this journey much more bearable! Thanks Guys! Your the best!
Wow girl, a morning check in!! You really are committed! Looks good and you're right, after Atkins days, I always eat a lot more for like two days until the appetite curbs itself!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:09 AM   #85
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello Friends!

The whoosh fairy stopped by again last night and took 2.2 with her! Feeling kinda like a rock star myself, today. 165, wow. Soo happy to see the scale moving. Does anyone else find that they spend an absurd amount of time staring at themselves in the mirror, some days? Some days I just stare and think, wow is this really my body? Some days I stare and think, wow, I have lost over 60lbs yet still look so fat. Guess it all just depends on my hormones that day, or what I'm wearing.

So, I ended up picking up some probiotics when I was in CVS the other day. I wasn't going to start them right away, but I read about them and it really seemed like there was no harm in taking them, only good. Well, today is day 3 and I have already noticed my bloated belly is starting to slim down some and feels less "squishy". Now, since I had a cheat weekend, introduced VCO and Probiotics, I'll never know what actually aided in that, lol. Why do I do these things to myself? Impatience, I suppose... But it's working so I'm gonna stick with it.

Alright peeps, have a great day!
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
Old 07-02-2010, 07:25 AM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hello Friends!

The whoosh fairy stopped by again last night and took 2.2 with her! Feeling kinda like a rock star myself, today.

ROCK ON Gwn..........
Old 07-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hello Friends!

The whoosh fairy stopped by again last night and took 2.2 with her! Feeling kinda like a rock star myself, today. 165, wow. Soo happy to see the scale moving. Does anyone else find that they spend an absurd amount of time staring at themselves in the mirror, some days? Some days I just stare and think, wow is this really my body? Some days I stare and think, wow, I have lost over 60lbs yet still look so fat. Guess it all just depends on my hormones that day, or what I'm wearing.

So, I ended up picking up some probiotics when I was in CVS the other day. I wasn't going to start them right away, but I read about them and it really seemed like there was no harm in taking them, only good. Well, today is day 3 and I have already noticed my bloated belly is starting to slim down some and feels less "squishy". Now, since I had a cheat weekend, introduced VCO and Probiotics, I'll never know what actually aided in that, lol. Why do I do these things to myself? Impatience, I suppose... But it's working so I'm gonna stick with it.

Alright peeps, have a great day!
WOW WTG! I'm so proud of you! Your such an insperation
Old 07-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 208/189/160 5'5"
Hi all!
Just checking in...

My weight loss has slowed...but I haven't gained...and it is slowly coming off...I'm good with that!

Happy Friday!
becky123abc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member

snack: 2 Packs of tuna with dill relish and one hard boiled egg chopped in it and 33.8 oz of water with CL

Now i need to squeeze in some exercise! I downloaded pilates for dummies. I think I will give it a shot!

Last edited by lisarenee; 07-02-2010 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 07-02-2010, 08:18 AM   #90
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning peeps!

Jumped on the scale this morning and I'm back at 155!!! OK. well.. I know the reason. . Stupid TOM. . I have a headache and cramps and I hate the world. . but other than that. . My Friday is Fabulous!!!

Congrats everyone on the losses. . Way to wiggle into July. .

A shake Weight! Awesome purchase. .now I have to find mine again and shake some more. . you survived 6 minutes? You are the queen. . I haven't watched the DVD yet. . I suppose I should. .

Well. just a quick post.. I have a lot of work to do today. .