Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 06:19 AM   #451
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Yam-GlamGlamYam Love it!! Don't know how you are living through that heat! You've got the humidity, too, right? Makes it so much worse. Seltzer water is always a great idea. Make sure you get the kind with low or no sodium for sure.
YamGlamyou do look awesome! Or should I say darlin'!
Yeah, babe we got it all...heat, humidity, hell.........it's not that bad since I'm up here in the hills but in the city with all the asphalt it's intolerable. DBF came home, had a beer, put the horses to bed and was in bed himself at eight, he was exhausted.
I have the windows open and a fan going, it's only 78F on the back porch right now. I'm going to see how long I can hold off without a/c.
Going to check for sodium content........it didn't even occur to me that it would be a problem TY!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 06:25 AM   #452
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
So.... I did laundry about an hour ago and I discovered that ALL my bras, and half my underwear were stolen and one pair of pajama bottoms... I'm still going through my head what I put in the wash to see if anything else is missing...

Seriously. What. Is. Wrong. With. Men. Seriously.

I not only feel completely violated but I am beyond pissed at the expense! I just spent 60$ on two of the stolen items and now I have to spend a lot more to replace those things!! Really right now!

Ugh... I leave for Europe in just a few weeks, was not planning on having to spend a bunch of money to replace these things, bras are expensive!
WHAAAAAAAAAAT? That SUX!
Careful, Gwn, it sounds like there is a perv or a stalker in your building!

TJXX is always my stop for undies.........clearance rack Maidenforms are always 5 or six bux a bra...I'm waaaaaaay too cheap to pay more for a bra!
Old 07-07-2010, 06:30 AM   #453
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallerizing View Post
What horrible timing for you! I hope the jerk strangles in them in his sleep.

Gwn, ever get any strange vibes from your neighbors? Research has proven that our first instincts are correct eighty percent of the time.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:38 AM   #454
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Okay, peeps, I updated my stats to reflect the newer, more consistent, and HEAVIER scale (sigh). I'm still undecided as to changing my goal weight to 144 to make it an even 50, or leaving it 140, which is far from skinny anyway, but my doctor told me to stop losing last time I was that weight. Well, not the last time, because I was going UP and past that mark again, but when I was losing. :blush:

I know it's only 5 pounds difference, but I feel like such a slob for being in the 190's. No offense to my friends who are there, but I'm very short and small-boned, and sometimes I wonder how the fat knows how to find a place to rest when I was so big. Even at 167ish, I tried on a dress today that shows that my waist is simply one big wrinkle in back, there's so much blubber above and below. I swear, my butt is an actual shelf someone can put their coke down on, it sticks out so much.

Thank you for letting me whine about my new scale. I think I'm coming to terms with it, but it's not easy. It will now take me forever to get into the 150's. For the record, the last day of the old scale it showed just under 160, maybe that makes it easier to bear.

While I hate my new stats, I did notice that I'm getting close to losing 20 pounds on Stillman's!
Woot woohoo!!!!!!!! See, the glass is half full, not half empty.

Every once in awhile turn around and look back at the girl you left behind on the path; she is still there, much larger than you, waving you onward.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:41 AM   #455
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Aw thanks guys. Yam, I started off as a DD but am now a C... Just bought those new bras. Ugh. Now I have to run out tomorrow after work to buy some more since what I have doesn't exactly fit me properly right now. He can have my old underwear, I need to buy new ones... And smallz, I really hope he does choke in his sleep! There's a camera in the lobby... I'm calling the super in the morning to see if she can access anything from last night to see what creep went in the laundry room at that time. You would think you wouldn't have to babysit your laundry, it's not like it's a public laundrymat. Ugh.
I can help you out with some 36C's if you want to pm me your address...I just got a few new ones and the older ones are still pretty new......consider it renting them because your going to get smaller anyway!
Old 07-07-2010, 06:44 AM   #456
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Please make sure you report this to your super and consider notifying the police. I know it is a pain, and this may be just the random act, but it may be the act of a stalker. I don't want to overly scare you, but I do want you to be safe!
Or, find out who it is and put some fiberglas in his dryer next time........
Old 07-07-2010, 06:48 AM   #457
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Good morning!!!! A big welcome to our newest members!!!! and WTG GT!!!! Congrats on 125!!!

Must do's:
Drink 5 bottles of h2o
start posting my menus again, because there wont be anything to feel guilty about
read up more on this cleanse and CO

(I will not order a frozen yogurt cone. I promise. Ask me about it later. If I did, you can banish me forevah!)

Hugs to all!!! BBL
^what she said! Hello and welcome mewcomers and WOOOOOOHOOOO GT!!

Al, we will always love you, cone or not. If you want to be a conehead today then it's a conscious choice, it won't kill you. Now, a half gallon, that would kill you..........
Old 07-07-2010, 06:54 AM   #458
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okay, I'm done hogging the page now. Got to get in the shower and start workin'. Must make cat food money........

Usually I just change my stats but this morning I was really happy to see a new number on miss scale thang.........

179 !!!!!!!!!!

Below 2003 fighting weight! Wow wow wow ..........

I have all of you to thank for this. OMG I can actually lose weight! Holy cow, Batgirl!

CYA love ya BBL!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:32 AM   #459
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
I know that sounds obvious, but when I've had success, it leads to more success.
Oh Mim you are so right. It is hard! The first step is always the hardest. And def success leads to more---I think it's because when you've lost a bit it really puts you in a positive mood and then you think yeah I can do this--then you stay on plan, lose a bit more-, stay positive--and so on!!!!
That's the beauty of Stillman's, it really is fast at the beginning!!!
And being positive and happy about weight-loss is much nicer than beating yourself up and saying I have to lose it!! I think if you're positive it also makes you feel less deprived-if that makes any sense!! You see the not being able to eat certain thing as a good thing--something to help you on your journey to achieving your goals!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)

Last edited by Getting there!!!; 07-07-2010 at 07:33 AM..
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:34 AM   #460
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Please make sure you report this to your super and consider notifying the police. I know it is a pain, and this may be just the random act, but it may be the act of a stalker. I don't want to overly scare you, but I do want you to be safe!
Def tell the super.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #461
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Congratulations to the losers!! There are some great losses I just read out!

I'm just checkin in to say hello

I'm tickled with my loss...it's so wonderful to see the scale moving downward!

I start back to school Aug 2(I'm a librarian and a few other things at a private school here in town) and I'm looking forward to feeling & looking better this year! I'd really like to be down another 10 pounds or so by then...but we'll just have to see what I can get off!

I've just started my 4th week on Stillman's...I'm so glad I started this WOE.
I have indulged in a few salads & a little cream...but have otherwise stayed true.

It amazes me how I can eat a pack of tuna...or just the chicken off of a grilled chicken sandwich...and I can be totally satisfied, energized....but when I am eating breads and pastas & snacky carbs, it's like my hunger can never be filled.

It's the darnedest thing!!

Everyone is doing so great!! This is the most exciting group of ladies I've seen on a message board!
becky123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #462
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Good morning!!!! A big welcome to our newest members!!!! and WTG GT!!!! Congrats on 125!!!

I have so much to catch up on, on here...its a little overwhelming, but I wanted to say:

My name is Al and Im starting today! My fridge is stocked with chicken and Im going to give the 14-Day plan a whirl. Gotta shop for some lettuce, tomatoes, and broccoli and I will be on my way. Im curious how the weight loss will work, (if it will work) so here goes. (fingers crossed). I already started the day off right! Drinking my iced coffee black! No turning back now. upping stats to 122...

Must do's:
Drink 5 bottles of h2o
Make a 10 minute whirlpool in the pool while lugging the kids on my back like a choo choo.
eat my lettuce slow and make sure to only stick to one cup at a time.
start posting my menus again, because there wont be anything to feel guilty about
catch up on all the posts after I get back from IKEA!!!

(I will not order a frozen yogurt cone. I promise. Ask me about it later. If I did, you can banish me forevah!)

Hugs to all!!! BBL
First of all--I like the 14day plan! I'm not trying to copy you but I was thinking of going back to it (I think that's the one I lost a lot of my weight on-tho I didn't know what it was called-thought it was low-fat Atkins--protein and some veggies!)

Second---IKEA????? I'm jealous!! I love IKEA!!! Tell us what ya bought and what new pink things are in store!! Oh yeah and stay away from the Dime cake !!!He!! I know you will!!!-----Boy was it good!!!<---me remembering it and licking my lips!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:42 AM   #463
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Every once in awhile turn around and look back at the girl you left behind on the path; she is still there, much larger than you, waving you onward.
That's brilliant CC--that should be your siggy!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:42 AM   #464
Big Yapper!!!!

Great post Christine!!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:43 AM   #465
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Or, find out who it is and put some fiberglas in his dryer next time........
yeah do that too!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #466
Big Yapper!!!!

Congrats on the loss, CC!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:53 AM   #467
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps!!
Yam-I have no words of wisdom!! The only thing I can say is that you really have to want to lose the weight--yeah I know we all do-if we could snap our fingers and be a size (insert your perfect size-mine is prob a 2) then we would-but more I really mean what Gwn said you have to be in the right frame of mind. If you're not you'll be on and off plan and you'll just drive yourself crazy!! Something just clicked with me last Nov. But you'll do it-no doubt!! Think back to bootcamp!! Wow! You were really amazing!!
Seems like everyone is hot---yes peeps I mean it both ways!!! I'm boiling up and it's meant to hit 98 at the weekend--and I tell ya this Irish girl is not used to this heat--lying on a beach somewhere, yes good----having to work, not so good!! Buy OMG the best (well one of the best things! He!) about the weight loss is that my thighs don't touch so no rubbing together in skirts!! It's a brilliant feeling!! (That prob sounds really pathetic!)
And I've hit a new low--yay!!! 125!! Which means I'm officially 8 stone something!! We (UK/IRL) measure in stones-14lbs in a stone---so ok I'm 8st13!!--but still!! 8 and a half here I come!!!
It's strange that after cheats we always hit a new low!! I'm not recommending it, I'm just pointing it out peeps!!!!
Wow! congrats on the new low. You are really kicking the fat off your body and it's wonderful! Thanks for the advice. I know it's important to REALLY WANT TO LOSE and, to be honest, sometimes I question myself about that.

I mean, come on! If I really wanted to lose it, I WOULD. Right? This is just such a wonderful, comfortable time of my life and it's hard to boot myself out of the comfort zone for long periods of time. When I went to fitness camp for that week I realized that my love of exercise was rekindled. Then after all the travel, Sonoma, D.C., Venice for Pete's sake! I got back home and realized my love of the sedentary life style was rekindled.

I have so much going on all the time and so many people to please and others' needs to be met that when I'm home, I just want to be a hermit and veg out in front of Oprah or stick my nose in a book or magazine.

Somehow I have to figure out how to grab myself by the scruff of the neck and MOVE on!!!

Oh, I so know what you mean about not having thighs rubbing together. We probably all do!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:07 AM   #468
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hi YAM!!!! Welcome back!! you are so gonna get right back into your groove!! we need you to! It helped push us to go that extra mile!! and nobody could go that mile up the mountain range and through the forest like you!!!
Thanks, Al!! You motivate me! You and I are going to get back on program in no time. I'm starting to feel it big time!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:12 AM   #469
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Getting in the right frame of mind is hard. You would think that with so much to lose, and a great plan - Stillmans- and health reasons, not to mention vanity, would get me iin the right frame of mind! I don't know that I've really gotten there yet, but I know that there are things I can do to get me there. And the biggest thing is to have a decent weight loss. I know that sounds obvious, but when I've had success, it leads to more success. There are external things that I can do to help me get in the zone - walking on the treadmill, strength training, body toning exercises. I will promise that today I will do my strength training routine. And that I will spend at least 15 minutes cleaning up the treadmill room so that by next week I can actually start using it. (makes me sound like such a slob, which I am, but I moved into this house and it was a crazy move and I just threw stuff into two of the spare bedrooms and have never gotten around to clearing the stuff out!). So, today will be perfect. I'll be on plan - lots of turkey, and I will work out. And all because GT lost another pound!

Mim: You are right on track with what dr. Stillman says in his book. His point is that so many people give up on the "balanced eating" plans because losing one pound a week is just not enough to keep them going. He really believed that the best motivator is quick weight loss! I agree with that totally.

Wow, I hear ya on getting the workout room organized. Ever since we had the whole family here for a week I have not put my room back together. When we have a full house, I have to take all my equipment out of that room and set it up as a bedroom. Now I am going to have to gather all my stuff and put it back before I can get started. That it absolutely number one on my agenda today. Well, number two as number one was my commitment to be here in the morning sucking up the LC energy before I get on with my day!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #470
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hey, Yam, Mim, and whoever else just isn't "into it" in their head, I just read this somewhere lately and I will try to recreate it without mangling:

You have to do more than picture yourself thin. That's easy. You have to picture yourself getting thin. Visualize turning down those delicious trigger foods that so often have made you fat and nauseated instead of making you happy. Picture yourself feeling powerful over their lures, and moving toward that goal of being thin. Think about the inevitable hunger pangs you will experience, but thinking of them as fat-burning mechanisms, not deprivation. Your body is being forced to consume the fat on your belly and thighs, which is so much more healthy than your trigger food.

You will achieve your goal when you commit the hard work of committing to the process that will get you to your goal! It will be SOOOOO worth it!

Okay, sorry, I added some of my own mind-speak. If I don't look at my WOE this way, then DIET will truly start with the three letters, D-I-E. And we all know in our hearts this is true! Our dying fat cells are lying to us!!
Christine: wOW! THAT WAS GREAT! I read it 3 times. Really needed to hear it and I need to think that way. It's kind of like finding Joy in the Journey and not only focusing on the destination. I'm starting to feel it! I really am! I am getting to success mode in my mind!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #471
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Okay, I'm done hogging the page now. Got to get in the shower and start workin'. Must make cat food money........

Usually I just change my stats but this morning I was really happy to see a new number on miss scale thang.........

179 !!!!!!!!!!

I have all of you to thank for this. OMG I can actually lose weight! Holy cow, Batgirl!

CYA love ya BBL!
CC: LOL! Cat food money! ha! Hey!!!!! Congrats on the loss. Excellent work!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:31 AM   #472
Blabbermouth!!!

OK, Now I am done hogging the page. I'm off to set up my workout equipment.

Oh, wanted to say I slept soooooo well last night. Do you think it's the CO? I had 3 tablespoons yesterday. I also had 2 tablespoons of psyllium husks in a protein shake and lots of green tea.

Protein shake for breakfast
eggs cooked in CO for lunch
Salmon and brocolli w/ CO for dinner

I'm going to do a similar WOE today and then start hard core QWL tomorrow. I've stocked up on meat, chicken and tuna. But I can't get fresh fish where I live, so I'll wait 'til I make a trip to Costco and buy some frozen halibut, shrimp and more salmon before I add more fish in.

Chat with you all later!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:39 AM   #473
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kamills
Stats: 229/202/165 6'1
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: May 18th 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidge&Jazzie View Post
Hello All,

I woke up this morning and I am feeling GREAT! I am avoiding the scales until I feel brave enough to face them, but I definately feel thinner and less bloated today and its almost TOM so I am especially excited to feel lighter.

Thank you all for your posts they keep me so motivated!

Currently eating tuna with 1/2tsp mustard 1/2tsp Walden Farms no fat no carb no cal "mayo" - not bad!

Make it a great day guys!
kamills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #474
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Getting in the right frame of mind is hard. You would think that with so much to lose, and a great plan - Stillmans- and health reasons, not to mention vanity, would get me iin the right frame of mind! I don't know that I've really gotten there yet, but I know that there are things I can do to get me there. And the biggest thing is to have a decent weight loss. I know that sounds obvious, but when I've had success, it leads to more success. There are external things that I can do to help me get in the zone - walking on the treadmill, strength training, body toning exercises. I will promise that today I will do my strength training routine. And that I will spend at least 15 minutes cleaning up the treadmill room so that by next week I can actually start using it. (makes me sound like such a slob, which I am, but I moved into this house and it was a crazy move and I just threw stuff into two of the spare bedrooms and have never gotten around to clearing the stuff out!). So, today will be perfect. I'll be on plan - lots of turkey, and I will work out. And all because GT lost another pound!
It's all about the frame of mind. You have the right approach. Maybe some days aren't perfect, but I'm sure it's an improvement on your previous eating habits. Good luck Mim, I know you'll kick that flab to the curb!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:43 AM   #475
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Buy OMG the best (well one of the best things! He!) about the weight loss is that my thighs don't touch so no rubbing together in skirts!! It's a brilliant feeling!! (That prob sounds really pathetic!)
And I've hit a new low--yay!!! 125!! Which means I'm officially 8 stone something!! We (UK/IRL) measure in stones-14lbs in a stone---so ok I'm 8st13!!--but still!! 8 and a half here I come!!!
It's strange that after cheats we always hit a new low!! I'm not recommending it, I'm just pointing it out peeps!!!!
I'm doing a little dance for you as I bob up and down to Lady Gaga here in Spain!!!!! I'm so happy for you GT!!!!!!!!! I so get the stones thing, every time I drop into a new stone range I get really happy. Can't wait not to have rubbing thighs, though it is much better these days...
Old 07-07-2010, 08:46 AM   #476
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

I have so much to catch up on, on here...its a little overwhelming, but I wanted to say:

My name is Al and Im starting today! My fridge is stocked with chicken and Im going to give the 14-Day plan a whirl. Gotta shop for some lettuce, tomatoes, and broccoli and I will be on my way. Im curious how the weight loss will work, (if it will work) so here goes. (fingers crossed). I already started the day off right! Drinking my iced coffee black! No turning back now. upping stats to 122...

Must do's:
Drink 5 bottles of h2o
Make a 10 minute whirlpool in the pool while lugging the kids on my back like a choo choo.
eat my lettuce slow and make sure to only stick to one cup at a time.
catch up on all the posts after I get back from IKEA!!!

Hugs to all!!! BBL
Great goals AL! Tell me how the 14 days plan goes. Is there a stickie on that? (I'll check after, as I'm interested in what it entails exactly). You won't be banished forever even if the sneaky icecone makes a nosedive for your mouth. If you can have yoghurt on the 14 day plan, you should freeze a pot (that's what I'm doing at the moment with my low fat yogs, as it hits the nose on my ice cream cravings in this heat).
Old 07-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #477
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
GT -- Congrats on the loss!! And that's NOT pitiful to be happy about being able to walk without thigh interference in this heat!! I was just thinking about that yesterday!

I didn't get sick yesterday on the yeast cleanse, but I did drop a couple pounds!! Of course, it doesn't count because yesterday was the first day back on QWL. I had my ACV in water first thing this morning. I think that's how you do it? The CO did make me heat up --- which I was surprised about since I didn't remember that. I guess I used to rack it up to hot flashes!

I did some research yesterday and pure Stevia is okay in small quantities for Candida. I was surprised how little it took to sweeten the chocolate. That Stevia in The Raw is out, because the yeast feeds on the filler, maltodextrin. So today's coffee will be with a tiny bit of Stevia, then try to get less and less.
EXCELLENT NEWS SMALLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those new scales are becoming your friends, see? Wish I could get stevia here, in fact, splenda would be great too. There's only two types of sweetener, one which is aspartame, which I won't touch with a barge pole, and another which is saccharine and ciclamate (I don't know if that's what they are in English, it's a dodge translation). KUTGW!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #478
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hey, Yam, Mim, and whoever else just isn't "into it" in their head, I just read this somewhere lately and I will try to recreate it without mangling:

You have to do more than picture yourself thin. That's easy. You have to picture yourself getting thin. Visualize turning down those delicious trigger foods that so often have made you fat and nauseated instead of making you happy. Picture yourself feeling powerful over their lures, and moving toward that goal of being thin. Think about the inevitable hunger pangs you will experience, but thinking of them as fat-burning mechanisms, not deprivation. Your body is being forced to consume the fat on your belly and thighs, which is so much more healthy than your trigger food.

You will achieve your goal when you commit the hard work of committing to the process that will get you to your goal! It will be SOOOOO worth it!

Okay, sorry, I added some of my own mind-speak. If I don't look at my WOE this way, then DIET will truly start with the three letters, D-I-E. And we all know in our hearts this is true! Our dying fat cells are lying to us!!
Amen. Well said.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #479
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

179 !!!!!!!!!!

CYA love ya BBL!
With all this dancing I'm doing for all the losses today, I must lose some weight! CONGRATULATIONS CC!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserved that whoosh. You have yourself to thank for this, not us. It was your hard work and dedication. Now send some motivation my way please!
Old 07-07-2010, 09:04 AM   #480
Senior LCF Member

Sorry to page hog peeps. I'm doing well today (so far). I've only had one pot of low fat natural yoghurt, and I didn't buy any low fat cheese, and I won't buy any later. I've also had some sardines and green beans. I'm going to check out what plan I am actually doing, I have a feeling it's more like the Dukan diet... So I'm sorry I'm not doing Stillman's, please don't chuck me out, I only want to be with you guys :blush: I think that maybe next week, I will try to get back to at least a few days of pure Stillman's. I'm feeling considerably less stressed today though, now that my assignment is sent off and done.

The interview was blah. I disliked the woman who interviewed me, and then she kept harping on about how I wouldn't be able to do a certain amount of hours teaching (despite being used to teaching many above the average). Then she started slagging off my other job offer, despite the other place paying me nearly double. Well, needless to say, I am relieved I signed the contract with the other place. Plus she didn't even have anything to offer me for the next few months. I think I'm going to have to find some bar work for the next couple of months though to keep me going. I have another interview tomorrow, which I think will be another waste of time, but maybe, just maybe they might want to hire someone part time from October onwards, and maybe just maybe they'll have some work for me over the summer.

Right, I'm going to do some more job and flat searches. Will prob be coming back to hog some more. to all!