Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 03:51 PM   #2551
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Although the day is not done, I have stayed on plan and will continue that way. My day got busier than i thought it would and I ended up having to eat lunch out. I didn't have a restaurant choice and had a salad with chicken - best choice. I am ok with my choices as the first several days I ease into pure Stillman's. I have a wedding tomorrow and will stay on plan for the reception/dinner. No one is going to care what I do and do not eat!

It feels so good to be back on plan! I will be ready to do Tuna Tuesday and start seeing the pounds run away from me!
great MIM!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! You are right - no one will care they will be too busy partying and stuffing themselves!!! Have a wonderful time!!

I just weddings!
aleriaaa is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 03:52 PM   #2552
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
Thanks for the Tuna Tip. I have been buying Starkist brand and yes, we have a BJ's. I will go check them out this weekend as I am almost out of tuna pouches.
and their cans are a much better deal too but I cant stand all the work! Im very lazy since the pouch was invented!!

Last edited by aleriaaa; 06-25-2010 at 03:55 PM..
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #2553
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Looking for that magic 119!!!!
Me too, me too, me too!!......tho I won't see it before the end of June!!!!!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:14 PM   #2554
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Lisa--CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! You must be soooo excited!!!!!!!!! And yeah you look way too young to be a Granny---you'll have to start entering Glamorous Granny comps--you'll win every time!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:14 PM   #2555
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Sharon-congrats on the loss!! I might have to get me some CO!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #2556
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
yes! this is critical info if we want our eggs to be perfect!

do I or dont I include shaving my legs?

Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #2557
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassymanal View Post
I weighed myself today and I am down to 226 Wohoooo
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:21 PM   #2558
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Im2-- You need to start putting YOU first.
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:22 PM   #2559
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Msgirl-last week I swapped to the Inches Off diet-just got bored of the meat for a while! Yeah still losing--like a snail tho!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #2560
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Although the day is not done, I have stayed on plan and will continue that way. My day got busier than i thought it would and I ended up having to eat lunch out. I didn't have a restaurant choice and had a salad with chicken - best choice. I am ok with my choices as the first several days I ease into pure Stillman's. I have a wedding tomorrow and will stay on plan for the reception/dinner. No one is going to care what I do and do not eat!

It feels so good to be back on plan! I will be ready to do Tuna Tuesday and start seeing the pounds run away from me!
Go Mim!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:24 PM   #2561
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
Me too! I do look for sales and try and stock up but that doesn't always work - I tend to finish the steak way before the next sale!

But if you think of it this way - the tuna in a pouch cost me $2.25 for 3.5 ounces. I can buy decent steak for $4.99 a pound. Steak is cheaper!
Wow, when you put it that way... hahahaha!
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:25 PM   #2562
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps!! I've been sticking to plan---salad, oatmeal and apples!!! Going out to a club now--but I'll try to be good!!! He he!!! No I will-really!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:28 PM   #2563
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Hey ladies... So just to keep myself accountable, I had wings for dinner tonight and it was a conscious choice. I am going to up my fat for a few days, one meal at a time, and see if that helps get things moving again. I am also curious if it will do anything for my bloated stomach. So I will be on higher fat (but not gorging like a pig, fat) through Monday. I really hope I am just prepping for the mother of all whooshes and that's why my belly has been bloated for 12 days now! Other than that, I had 1 HB Egg for breakfast, with my coffee and 8ozs grilled chicken for lunch. 2 SF Jello cups (already had one, will have one for a snack later) and I'll call it a day. Enjoy your Friday night!
__________________
(231 ->>>168.4>>> 131)
62.6 down, 37.4 to go
----------------------------------------------------
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #2564
Senior LCF Member
 
kamills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 831
Gallery: kamills
Stats: 229/202/165 6'1
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: May 18th 2010
Hi everyone,

I've been packing all night, and can't read the posts right now. I'm a little stressed out with the move. I'll read all the posts tomorrow and catch up. Hope everyone is doing great. I survived the last pizza party at work, and now comes another challenge. No desire to cheat though, so all good. Sorry I can't reply and find out what's going on with all of you. Tomorrow, I'm sure I can catch up before leaving. Bigs hugs to all.
kamills is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #2565
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,908
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
I've eaten out way too much this week! Twice today!!

Every Friday night my hubby and I go on a date night while my mom watches the kids for a few hours. We went to Logan's Steakhouse tonight and i had a huge Filet Mignon and a Caesar's salad...no croutons.

I hope it doens't set me back...it was mighty, mighty, good.

I'll be back on strict Stillman's tomorrow.

The only time I seem to stray a little is when I go out to eat...but today for lunch I just ate the grilled chicken out of a Zaxby's sandwich...no dressings or cheese or anything else. I was amazed at how satisfying that was.

Water, water, water....back on strict Stillman's tomorrow!!
becky123abc is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #2566
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamills View Post
Hi everyone,

I've been packing all night, and can't read the posts right now. I'm a little stressed out with the move. I'll read all the posts tomorrow and catch up. Hope everyone is doing great. I survived the last pizza party at work, and now comes another challenge. No desire to cheat though, so all good. Sorry I can't reply and find out what's going on with all of you. Tomorrow, I'm sure I can catch up before leaving. Bigs hugs to all.
I'm sooo happy for your move too! Can't wait to hear all about your life in Madrid
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #2567
Senior LCF Member
 
swebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 929
Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
I
Every Friday night my hubby and I go on a date night while my mom watches the kids for a few hours. We went to Logan's Steakhouse tonight and i had a huge Filet Mignon and a Caesar's salad...no croutons.
Yum!! But the dressing on the Caesar salad would knock me out of ketosis for a week! I hope it doesn't affect you that way
swebb is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #2568
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Dear whoosh fairy,

Please take this big, bloated belly away tonight. I am beginning to look like I am pregnant and it jiggles when I walk now. It's been nearly two weeks, I've been so good.

Signed,
Gwn
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #2569
Senior LCF Member
 
smallerizing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 487
Gallery: smallerizing
Stats: 196/185/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6-18-13 JUDDD
Gwn, hope the Fairy pays you a visit! Me, too. I was way up today, but I'm ignoring that since I played around on Monday and after going off, on, off, on the scale, it varied a full freaking six pounds. I won't believe it anymore, and I'm now going to post only my lowest weight.

I haven't been ignoring you all, well maybe I have, but not on purpose. I've been busy trying like there's no tomorrow to get a job, and I think I may have found one!! I have a third interview on Monday. It's a pretty long drive but it pays as well as my last job, which is different than most jobs that I get to interview for. I thought I was underpaid but from the looks of things, I guess it was pretty good money. I don't live high on the hog (or the tuna) so I honestly don't know why I didn't have money left over to do stuff like buy a fence to hide my neighbor's ugly yard. (sorry, I'm rambling.)

Anyway, I'm at the part of the cycle that I'm eating good carbs like fruit and whole grains, and will cycle back to QWL on Monday. I don't like to post about that because I know it's not "normal." But so far it's working for me, although slowly. I am "handicapped" with a bad knee and back, and I'm definitely seeing signs of improvement with that!! I was able to walk the dog twice last week, and I walked an exhibit last night at a botanical garden. It hurt but it got better by today! 25 lbs makes a difference!
__________________
Christine
smallerizing is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 03:46 AM   #2570
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps!! I've been sticking to plan---salad, oatmeal and apples!!! Going out to a club now--but I'll try to be good!!! He he!!! No I will-really!!
Hey GT!!!!!! Spill the beans on the club! Did ya shake it?!? Must be great to be back with your buddies!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 03:53 AM   #2571
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Hey ladies... So just to keep myself accountable, I had wings for dinner tonight and it was a conscious choice. I am going to up my fat for a few days, one meal at a time, and see if that helps get things moving again. I am also curious if it will do anything for my bloated stomach. So I will be on higher fat (but not gorging like a pig, fat) through Monday. I really hope I am just prepping for the mother of all whooshes and that's why my belly has been bloated for 12 days now! Other than that, I had 1 HB Egg for breakfast, with my coffee and 8ozs grilled chicken for lunch. 2 SF Jello cups (already had one, will have one for a snack later) and I'll call it a day. Enjoy your Friday night!
I think its a good idea to up the fat and its upping the calories too. You really dont eat much, (although I know it must feel like it). I know everyone is different but I really feel if its all meat, al the way, it doesnt matter how much you eat. I think it takes more than a few days to decide if its working too. I would give it 2 weeks minimum. It would probably scare me to see a gain but I dont think we try long enough to make a real decision. We see 2-3 pounds and get scared and cut back again. The gain will come but if you stick with the fatty meat, it will come off. I have been known to eat a lot, and its not my metabolism, its the meat. Plus, you said you feel and look great with a good steak. You are doing so well with the biking, I bet the extra fat helps you go the distance plus some!!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 03:55 AM   #2572
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamills View Post
Hi everyone,

I've been packing all night, and can't read the posts right now. I'm a little stressed out with the move. I'll read all the posts tomorrow and catch up. Hope everyone is doing great. I survived the last pizza party at work, and now comes another challenge. No desire to cheat though, so all good. Sorry I can't reply and find out what's going on with all of you. Tomorrow, I'm sure I can catch up before leaving. Bigs hugs to all.
Hi Kam!!! You are so stong!! Im impressed! Thats the way to say NO to pizza!!! Take it easy with the move but think of all the extra calories you're burnin up!! woohoo for you!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 04:07 AM   #2573
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
We went to Logan's Steakhouse tonight and i had a huge Filet Mignon and a Caesar's salad...no croutons.

I hope it doens't set me back...it was mighty, mighty, good.

today for lunch I just ate the grilled chicken out of a Zaxby's sandwich...no dressings or cheese or anything else. I was amazed at how satisfying that was.

Hi Becky!!! You made some really good and healthy choices but just wanted to gently say that any veggie matter is a complete do over on the diet. Stillmans is plain awful but its the results we want and they will come quick! Especailly now, in the begginning of your journey!!! I want to see you succeed much faster than me!

This is a repeat but I have ordered a plate of chicken at restaurants. I'll ask for 2-3 sides. They usually charge me what it costs to "add chicken" to a salad. so its like 6-7 bucks for a double order. Probably cheaper than buying the sandwich! I know you are doing the best you can and you are doing great. You can be greater!!

Filets, although delicious, are not very big, so I would order the biggest steak on the menu and you wont have time for salad. I absolutely feel that eating a little bit of a fatty steak is far better and satisfying than the salad. It is very hard to switch back and forth on Stillmans. Dont put yourself through that so early in the game. You can do this! Get that momentum up and relish in the results!!! (mmmm relish...I dont know where that thought came from but it sounds soooo good)

aleriaaa is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 04:09 AM   #2574
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Dear whoosh fairy,

Please take this big, bloated belly away tonight. I am beginning to look like I am pregnant and it jiggles when I walk now. It's been nearly two weeks, I've been so good.

Signed,
Gwn
I cant be as nice...

Darnit whoosh fairy,
what's wrong with you anyway?!?! Gwn and IM2 (and the rest of us) deserve a visit and if you dont come quick, we are gonna stop believin! We will banish you for all time woman!!! So step up!

aleriaaa is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 04:13 AM   #2575
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallerizing View Post
Gwn, hope the Fairy pays you a visit! Me, too. I was way up today, but I'm ignoring that since I played around on Monday and after going off, on, off, on the scale, it varied a full freaking six pounds. I won't believe it anymore, and I'm now going to post only my lowest weight.

I haven't been ignoring you all, well maybe I have, but not on purpose. I've been busy trying like there's no tomorrow to get a job, and I think I may have found one!! I have a third interview on Monday. It's a pretty long drive but it pays as well as my last job, which is different than most jobs that I get to interview for. I thought I was underpaid but from the looks of things, I guess it was pretty good money. I don't live high on the hog (or the tuna) so I honestly don't know why I didn't have money left over to do stuff like buy a fence to hide my neighbor's ugly yard. (sorry, I'm rambling.)

Anyway, I'm at the part of the cycle that I'm eating good carbs like fruit and whole grains, and will cycle back to QWL on Monday. I don't like to post about that because I know it's not "normal." But so far it's working for me, although slowly. I am "handicapped" with a bad knee and back, and I'm definitely seeing signs of improvement with that!! I was able to walk the dog twice last week, and I walked an exhibit last night at a botanical garden. It hurt but it got better by today! 25 lbs makes a difference!
Hi christine! Great news that your knee is feeling better and you are gettin up an out! The botanical garden sounds lovely. Theres one in NYC that I would love to make it too. I love japanese gardens. (Denise, check in. Have you been there?)

I sooooo hope that the job works out. Having that on your shoulders has got to make dieting right now even harder. I have a good feeling that you are gonna get everything you want - new job, new you, new fence!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 04:19 AM   #2576
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,285
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good morning! And yeah to me! I've lost my first two pounds. Ok, re-lost is more accurate, but it is down, down, down, from now on! I have to leave at 1:00 for the 3:30 wedding - a bit of a drive. I am going to try to not stay for dinner. This is the daughter of a close friend and even though I didn't RSVP for the dinner, they have had a couple of last minute cancellations and she really wants me to stay. I'm not all that worried about eating - the choices are chicken or steak. But by the time the reception starts and I get to eat and leave, I'll be getting home later than I like on a Saturday night. So, I'm putting hb eggs in my little cooler, along with a tuna packet and I'll eat on the way home if I need to.
Mim is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 04:21 AM   #2577
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,285
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamills View Post
Hi everyone,

I've been packing all night, and can't read the posts right now. I'm a little stressed out with the move. I'll read all the posts tomorrow and catch up. Hope everyone is doing great. I survived the last pizza party at work, and now comes another challenge. No desire to cheat though, so all good. Sorry I can't reply and find out what's going on with all of you. Tomorrow, I'm sure I can catch up before leaving. Bigs hugs to all.
Have fun with the move! It is really cool to be able to do new things in a new place. Enjoy it!
Mim is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 04:23 AM   #2578
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,285
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Dear whoosh fairy,

Please take this big, bloated belly away tonight. I am beginning to look like I am pregnant and it jiggles when I walk now. It's been nearly two weeks, I've been so good.

Signed,
Gwn

Ohhhhhh, I am so looking forward to hearing good news from you today! That fairy had better be doing her job!
Mim is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 04:29 AM   #2579
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,285
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
I've been thinking about the things that derail me. The biggest thing is when my weight fluctuates and goes up .5 or even a whole pound. I know in my head it is normal and that it will come off and take a friend or three with it. But the emotional self just doesn't deal well. Sometimes I'm able to wait it out and I'm ok, and sometimes it sends me to binge land. So, I am going to weigh twice a week, and try to get it down to once a week. Right now I weigh twice a day - in the morning and at night.
Mim is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 04:33 AM   #2580
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,285
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallerizing View Post

I haven't been ignoring you all, well maybe I have, but not on purpose. I've been busy trying like there's no tomorrow to get a job, and I think I may have found one!! I have a third interview on Monday. It's a pretty long drive but it pays as well as my last job, which is different than most jobs that I get to interview for. I thought I was underpaid but from the looks of things, I guess it was pretty good money. I don't live high on the hog (or the tuna) so I honestly don't know why I didn't have money left over to do stuff like buy a fence to hide my neighbor's ugly yard. (sorry, I'm rambling.)
I really hope this works out for you. I was unemployed for over a year - I've just been working again since August 1. I know how stressful this is for you. You will do great at the interview Monday. I hope they let you know very quickly after that. Waiting is the pits!
Mim is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.