Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 05:57 AM   #91
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post

JUNE IS THE MONTH FOR LOSERS. We all need to get serious and we all need to quit with the little cheats. . We know what it does and we know that it causes more cheats. Do not lick, taste or bite anything that does not have four legs... drink water every single time you think about food (which, for me, never gets me out of the bathroom). . Walk 10 paces whenever you do go to the bathroom and hugs your loved ones. gotta love those endorphines. . WE ARE SERIOUS AND WE GONNA DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT!! Lets show that fat who's boss! Who will be our first 10 pounds loser! Lets do it quickly so we can get on with our fabulous skinny selves. .
WAY TO GO IM2!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 06:20 AM   #92
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kamills
Stats: 229/202/165 6'1
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: May 18th 2010
Quote:
JUNE IS THE MONTH FOR LOSERS. We all need to get serious and we all need to quit with the little cheats. . We know what it does and we know that it causes more cheats. Do not lick, taste or bite anything that does not have four legs... drink water every single time you think about food (which, for me, never gets me out of the bathroom). . Walk 10 paces whenever you do go to the bathroom and hugs your loved ones. gotta love those endorphines. . WE ARE SERIOUS AND WE GONNA DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT!! Lets show that fat who's boss! Who will be our first 10 pounds loser! Lets do it quickly so we can get on with our fabulous skinny selves. .
Couldn't have put it better. Though, in addition to four legs, anything that swims if ok too
Old 06-02-2010, 06:20 AM   #93
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
GT! You are always so cheerful. . Good for you.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:21 AM   #94
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamills View Post
Couldn't have put it better. Though, in addition to four legs, anything that swims if ok too
He. .he he. . i forgot about that very special food group. .
Old 06-02-2010, 07:18 AM   #95
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbassplayer
Stats: 209/187/160
Start Date: 5/5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerless View Post
It's working. I weighed in yesterday at 244. This morning I was 241 1/4. Wow! 3 1/4 pounds. Height 5' 7 1/2" (I'm 3 1/4 pounds closer to my goal.)

Today will be lotsa water. Black coffee/tea and lean meat/tuna.

I sure get a lot of motivation from this thread.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Congrats power, biggest loss of the day.
I'm back in onederland.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:15 AM   #96
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: scootergal
Stats: 167/157/135
Start Date: May 23, 2010
Hi everyone. A bit of a Newbie here.

I started about a week and a half ago at 167.

Week One: 7lbs

Week 2: (So far since Sunday) 2lbs

I am thrilled I finally hit 158. I have not weighed that in many moons, people!

My BF is coming home from a trip so I am worried about falling off the wagon. No more Cheesecake Factory runs for me!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:16 AM   #97
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
GT! You are always so cheerful. . Good for you.
Ha!! Have you never read my rants re the scale!!!

I love Kitty--she looks extra-big on my screen!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:18 AM   #98
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootergal View Post

My BF is coming home from a trip so I am worried about falling off the wagon. No more Cheesecake Factory runs for me!
Hi scootergirl!! Yay on the loss!! Yuuuuuum cheesecake......ok was just drooling there for a minute!!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:18 AM   #99
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassplayer View Post
I'm back in onederland.
Yay for onderland---onwards and downwards!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #100
Big Yapper!!!!

Al--whatcha doin?? You planting things???
Old 06-02-2010, 08:25 AM   #101
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok somebody's got a wind chime hanging on a window somewhere-I can hear it-they freak me out!!! I think they're creepy!! Anyone remember "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle"?
Old 06-02-2010, 09:04 AM   #102
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassplayer View Post
I'm back in onederland.

WOO HOO Must be from running from the men in the white labs coats
Old 06-02-2010, 09:07 AM   #103
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Today the scale was the same Still showing the 4 pound gain from the weekend.

Unless there is a big drop in the next couple of days I will have to call the higher fat/ higher calories a failed experiment for me.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #104
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

yep.. I needed a kitty pick me up! (Stupid TOM paid me a visit .. half expected/half not). .This kitty looks a little more happy than exercising Kitty, anyway! I'm eating my tuna and 1/2 cup tomatoes. I think since I've added 2 veggies to my day. .it's keeping me more sane, which = less insane!!

I think I shall weigh less
I pray I will weigh less
I must weigh less
I want to be weigh-T less!!!

Crap.. I have to go back to work now.. Why does that keep getting in the way of my other life? Dang-it anyway.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #105
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post

Unless there is a big drop in the next couple of days I will have to call the higher fat/ higher calories a failed experiment for me.
Sorry Webb. .I hate scales, anyway. Lets toss 'em
Old 06-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #106

Gallery: Suri
Stats: 126/123/106
WOE: QWL
Start Date: 30 May 2010
Quote:
He. .he he. . i forgot about that very special food group. .
hey, how abt tofu? is it ok to eat tofu since it contains carb? cottage cheese also has carb.
I miss my Japanese vegetarian diet
i am thinking abt eating tofu for 10 days
Old 06-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootergal View Post

Ha! you have the same weight loss speed as me, 1p/day. I dont expect more loss as im such a big drinker!
Congrats! I have 4 day more to complete a week
I love cheesecake !!! I have to make some for the farewell party on Sunday with brownies and tiramisu also. My god !

Last edited by Suri; 06-02-2010 at 09:59 AM..
Old 06-02-2010, 09:42 AM   #108
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi Gwn!! Always a good vavcation when you feel you need one to get over it!! He!!......nobody laugh at me is that the shore--as in Jersey Shore--MTV?? ...(if it is)oh I bet ya had a great time so!!!!
It's a legit question I was actually at the Delaware shore, which is just a ferry ride over to New Jersey and close to the beaches of Maryland.

Last edited by GwnStfni; 06-02-2010 at 09:48 AM..
Old 06-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #109
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Okay, back on the wagon today. Just gotta put it out there, the scale read 186.8 this morning. My body is a sponge, seriously. That's a redonk gain. I know it's partly TOM though, because my boobs are back up a whole size, gosh they're sore. Still very bloated and I did eat plenty of lunch meats the last few days. Okay... Goal is to have this gain gone by Sunday so I can see some new numbers early next week! I will do my 12 mile bike ride tonight too!! Last night I felt so stuffed and bloated and uncomfortable and it was a good reminder of what I hate about eating certain foods, that they make me feel that way! Who wants to feel that way? I don't! Over it. Had half a boiled egg this morning, didn't really taste good So I'll just wait another hour then have some grilled chicken!

to all the new people on board this month. Always happy to have new folks around here!!
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
Old 06-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #110

Quote:

I thought you're on Stillman ??? Why having some fat here ???
When i was on Atkins, 3 first days of pure atkins, i counted i eat more than 3000kcal !!! mostly butter and mayo and i lost 2pound per day. God! Then it stopped there...
On my 6th day, i ate less fat... i was so sicking of it, duh! The next day, i jumped on scale, 4 pounds has gone ! Totally a MAGIC!

Last edited by Suri; 06-02-2010 at 10:07 AM..
Old 06-02-2010, 10:04 AM   #111
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Okay, back on the wagon today. Just gotta put it out there, the scale read 186.8 this morning. My body is a sponge, seriously. That's a redonk gain. I know it's partly TOM though, because my boobs are back up a whole size, gosh they're sore. Still very bloated and I did eat plenty of lunch meats the last few days. Okay... Goal is to have this gain gone by Sunday so I can see some new numbers early next week! I will do my 12 mile bike ride tonight too!! Last night I felt so stuffed and bloated and uncomfortable and it was a good reminder of what I hate about eating certain foods, that they make me feel that way! Who wants to feel that way? I don't! Over it. Had half a boiled egg this morning, didn't really taste good So I'll just wait another hour then have some grilled chicken!

to all the new people on board this month. Always happy to have new folks around here!!
Honestly, Gwn. .everything I have read on No carb/Lo Carb diets have said. . dieter beware. . the gain (when you induldge in carbs) is a lot higher in the very beginning because your body gets used to tons of water with nothing to absorb . and other scientific stuff like that. They all say. . do not fret. .it will come back off and you will stabilize. .. I think thats why maintenance is such a difficult thing for a lot of people. . they see the initial gain and panic.. Look what Al did and Look how fast she lost. You have such self control, you'll be back in the game in no time. .Like probably one day. .
Old 06-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #112
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gwn: I wanted to add. .we must be on the same stupid cycle.. I'm bloated and sore, too. . here I thought it was just due to all my exercise.. but Naw.. just being a stupid girl, is all..
Old 06-02-2010, 10:07 AM   #113
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Hi GWN, sounds like you had a lovely decadent time at the shore. Lucky you!

Lisa, don't worry about the doughnuts. You'll lose that weight in no time. Do you lose better when only sticking to tuna? Or do you just do it for its easiness?

Makeme, I'm seriously envious of your metabolism. I gain if I even look at non-Stillman's food. You'll have to post a pic when you get your hair done! Did your friend notice any weight change?

GT, 1950s was much better. Waisted things, curvy women, and red lipstick to make your teeth look whiter!

Everyone else, glad to see some new "faces" in here. I know we'll all have a really successful month. I can feel it in my bones, even if those are buried really really deep under a load of fat.

Diet wise I'm doing great. I got the IUD / coil (not sure what you call it where!) put in this morning, and I feel horrible. I nearly vomited. Last time they put it in, I actually did vomit, so at least that's an improvement. Going to be taking lots of pain killers today. Do they have carbs?
Hi there. People have noticed yes...my face is less puffy and my tummy is no longer bloated. I have also noticed my trousers are definitely looser...not loose but looser. I will post a pic of hair later. It is dead straight at the mo and I have to try and keep it that way for 3 days so that the keratin sets properly in the hair follicle. It's separating a fair bit...almost as if I have put a little oil in it. I think the test will be when I wash it. It certainly feels different but looks pretty much like when I normally have it washed and blow dried. My daughter however insists it looks different. She says it looks more like European hair.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #114
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hi GWN, sounds like you had a lovely decadent time at the shore. Lucky you!

Lisa, don't worry about the doughnuts. You'll lose that weight in no time. Do you lose better when only sticking to tuna? Or do you just do it for its easiness?

Makeme, I'm seriously envious of your metabolism. I gain if I even look at non-Stillman's food. You'll have to post a pic when you get your hair done! Did your friend notice any weight change?

GT, 1950s was much better. Waisted things, curvy women, and red lipstick to make your teeth look whiter!

Everyone else, glad to see some new "faces" in here. I know we'll all have a really successful month. I can feel it in my bones, even if those are buried really really deep under a load of fat.

Diet wise I'm doing great. I got the IUD / coil (not sure what you call it where!) put in this morning, and I feel horrible. I nearly vomited. Last time they put it in, I actually did vomit, so at least that's an improvement. Going to be taking lots of pain killers today. Do they have carbs?
Hi there. People have noticed yes...my face is less puffy and my tummy is no longer bloated. I have also noticed my trousers are definitely looser...not loose but looser. I will post a pic of hair later. It is dead straight at the mo and I have to try and keep it that way for 3 days so that the keratin sets properly in the hair follicle. It's separating a fair bit...almost as if I have put a little oil in it. I think the test will be when I wash it. It certainly feels different but looks pretty much like when I normally have it washed and blow dried. My daughter however insists it looks different. She says it looks more like European hair.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #115
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

<----------- doesn't Kitty look like she's getting ready to dive into a big huge meal. . like a giant steak followed by a side O Chicken? MMmmmmmmmmm See. I'm dreaming about red meat, too.. I've been really careful about not eating any and I so miss ground beef right now.. That will be my treat when I get below 155. OK. .you have my word.. no ground beef, only chicken, fish and lean, lean. pork. . . did I already do that promise. .(and did you take note how my goals keep getting easier and easier??) Ahh. that's OK. .we start over every month, right?? Can I get a heck. yea!! .

June is new and refreshing.. I actually have until next month (July 8 ) and that will be my year anniversary. .how pathetic. .my weight loss sucks! Go ahead.. say it. . it is ridiculous.. especially when you take into consideration the "No bread. .no pizza.. no real fruit (except those dang jumping strawberries). . No potatoes.. no fries.. No chips . . barely any popcorn (yes. . I did fall off the wagon a few times on that one. . I'm not gonna lie).. I guess I gotta cut the spirits, too.. Darn it.. why does life and oldness get so difficult. . new meds, more exercise, no sweets. skipping meals.. aching muscles. .

Thank you for letting me rant. . I'm OK now and still trying to get back to work. . distractions. .distractions. .
Old 06-02-2010, 10:17 AM   #116
Major LCF Poster!

Kamills
I really think the met thing is down to Stillman's...I had trouble losing before.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:28 AM   #117
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Ok somebody's got a wind chime hanging on a window somewhere-I can hear it-they freak me out!!! I think they're creepy!! Anyone remember "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle"?
I actually went and bought one after seeing the film.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #118

Quote:
<----------- doesn't Kitty look like she's getting ready to dive into a big huge meal. . like a giant steak followed by a side O Chicken? MMmmmmmmmmm See. I'm dreaming about red meat, too.. I've been really careful about not eating any and I so miss ground beef right now.. That will be my treat when I get below 155. OK. .you have my word.. no ground beef, only chicken, fish and lean, lean. pork. . . did I already do that promise. .(and did you take note how my goals keep getting easier and easier??) Ahh. that's OK. .we start over every month, right?? Can I get a heck. yea!! .

June is new and refreshing.. I actually have until next month (July 8 ) and that will be my year anniversary. .how pathetic. .my weight loss sucks! Go ahead.. say it. . it is ridiculous.. especially when you take into consideration the "No bread. .no pizza.. no real fruit (except those dang jumping strawberries). . No potatoes.. no fries.. No chips . . barely any popcorn (yes. . I did fall off the wagon a few times on that one. . I'm not gonna lie).. I guess I gotta cut the spirits, too.. Darn it.. why does life and oldness get so difficult. . new meds, more exercise, no sweets. skipping meals.. aching muscles. .

Thank you for letting me rant. . I'm OK now and still trying to get back to work. . distractions. .distractions. .
We gonna rock !!!! I am thinking about what i am going to do when i get my goal weight, haha, at the moment i havent take those pounds off yet.
No pain, no gain! we will have our favs soon ! Without scaring of being fat! Without tears on cheeks ! We are trying to open a gate to the slimland.
Cant describe my desire of moving to the maintain phase as fast as possible. I've planed everything, haha, not for tmr but for ever !
Old 06-02-2010, 10:43 AM   #119
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbassplayer
Stats: 209/187/160
Start Date: 5/5/10
Quote:
WOO HOO Must be from running from the men in the white labs coats
Ha! Are those padded cells air conditioned? I could use a few days vacation.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:44 AM   #120
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: smallerizing
Stats: 196/185/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6-18-13 JUDDD
Quote:

I'm picturing those tuna crawling around on the bottom of the ocean with their four legs, and the chickens using their wings to help them walk..... Not to mention Humpty Dumpty... But your point is WELL taken!! June IS the month for losers!! Thanks for the motivation, AND the laugh!
Closed Thread