Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #721
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hey peeps! Just a quick hello!
Thanks for the birthday wishes,everyone!
to me!!
Getting ready to go out for dinner! Himself is in the shower! Wow there's like 2 pages since I was last here-which was like only a few hours ago!!!!
And there's a glass (or 2) of red wine with my name on it--well actually I prefer rosé (obviously-well it is pink!)
GT: you better have fun tonight. . you deserve it!!! (Drink Pink!!!)

Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 05:33 PM   #722
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
We are listening You CAN do it!

Would it help your motivation if we were to throw in a Hello Kitty T-Shirt for the winner???
That would really help. .of course, I'd probably have to beat up the winner for it. .
Old 06-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #723
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosugar View Post
Hi Guys!! Sorry that i posted Thursday and you have not heard from me since! Crazy weekend and I "Officially started" on Monday! Monday was a good day over all - lots of grilled chicken and a few protein shakes for convenience. Btw - has anyone tried Tera'swhey? Amaaaaazing protein powder! So good!
Day 1 - lost 4.6lbs -44.6 to go!!!
Keep up the great work everyone!!
Wow!! 4.6 is a great start. . . What are the stats on Tera'swhey? Never heard of it. . CArbs?
Old 06-08-2010, 05:41 PM   #724
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Every single time you put something in your mouth think about these things:
Who am I cheating?
How badly do I want to lose weight and get healthy?
Am I really ready to commit to changing my eating habits forever?
What will happen if I don't eat this right now?
What will happen if I do?
This program really works well, but it can't work by itself, it takes YOU to make it work. The rewards are immense if you commit and stick with it every single minute.

I was lurking about and found the above and thought it was a nice gentle reminder for us. .
Old 06-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #725
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yam!~ Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. It is so beautiful there. . I wouldn't have come home..
Old 06-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #726
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
hi guys! up two pounds, but that could be expected so I think I'm at 5 pounds of the 10 pound challenge, but i was gonna try to make mine a 20 lb challenge.. now i think maybe not! back on the tuna packet today. Going to eat it three times tomorrow, I'll try to stay away from the cheese sticks and maybe try dome HB eggs instead. I have a dozen ready! Well work is nuts, but i'm trying to log in every day and skim through the posts. I'm sorry i can't be on more often! I miss you guys!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #727
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Every single time you put something in your mouth think about these things:
Who am I cheating?
How badly do I want to lose weight and get healthy?
Am I really ready to commit to changing my eating habits forever?
What will happen if I don't eat this right now?
What will happen if I do?
This program really works well, but it can't work by itself, it takes YOU to make it work. The rewards are immense if you commit and stick with it every single minute.

I was lurking about and found the above and thought it was a nice gentle reminder for us. .
oooooooooooooooo I like this!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #728
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
When I drink wine I can literally eat a horse. Congrats on the loss!
I think horse is still considered a legal stillmans food! J/K
Old 06-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #729
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Lisa, lisa, lisa!!! Can I make a suggestion? maybe tuna is just too tough. I know your time is limited but if you can stick with pork chops or ground turkey for a few days (with tuna snacks), maybe it wouldnt be so strict and depriving and cause you a cheat. Just a suggestion. I can not do straight tuna anymore...the willpower is just not strong enough..yet... I know you want this so bad, so lets make it happen!!!
Thanks Al! I needed that! I think i have the willpower to do tuna for 5 days as long as i eat an egg or some cheese with it. The weight really comes off fast when i do it like that, but i am so tired from wking and dont have the energy to wk out right now. Plus get this, i have a UTI! I drink a gallon of water a day and have a UTI???? How does that happen?!?! ... well i know how it happens! I have to hold my pee all day long sometimes i don;t go for hours and I'm nearly bursting! Last week I was in the country visiting a client and after the visit I went down the bumpy country road and pulled over to pee! TMI right!?! Sorry, but i wanted to let u guys know how serious this is. I love my job, but I'm still seeking other employment at the hospital. I'm not allowed to use patients restrooms and I have such a tight schedule that i don't even have time to stop at a gas station to use the restroom. Ok enough complaining, but i think the hospital should pay for my doctors visit because it is employment related LOL
Old 06-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #730
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OK. .Done eating for today. . it is late (I ran errands after work and just finished supper! ugg. I really did not want to eat past 7 ever - hope it doesn't interfer with my loss for morning (thinking positive!!). . I have been good, good, good:

Menu (Referring to Journal )

5:30 - meds and coffee, one water
9:00 Coffee (black)
10:00 - Boiled Egg, WateR and handfuls of vitamins. . .
11:30 - Tuna with mustard and celery flakes, water and hot tea
3:30 - 6 oz lean steak and 1 cup romain celery with vinegar
8:00 - 2 oz Talapia, 3 oz chicken, 1 taste test steak (Hubby was grilling ) and 1 chicken ceasar salad minus carby stuff, no dressing*

*Because kids and I were running errands, I took them out for subs and ordered the side salad for me! I think, technically it was on program. Seasoned chicken, lettuce, tomato - I gave the boys the pita bread and did not use any dressing. .amazing how good a salad is without dressing (when you haven't had any in a year!!!) .. O and I stole the kid's sized diet Pepsi. .

I drank at least 10 of my 24 oz bottles of waters in addition to all the tea, coffee and other stuff today. - I got to move all my bands to the bottom of my water bottle, ,. Considering I had to use the restroom at every stop. .I think I*m good!!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #731
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
Thanks Al! I needed that! I think i have the willpower to do tuna for 5 days as long as i eat an egg or some cheese with it. The weight really comes off fast when i do it like that, but i am so tired from wking and dont have the energy to wk out right now. Plus get this, i have a UTI! I drink a gallon of water a day and have a UTI???? How does that happen?!?! ... well i know how it happens! I have to hold my pee all day long sometimes i don;t go for hours and I'm nearly bursting! Last week I was in the country visiting a client and after the visit I went down the bumpy country road and pulled over to pee! TMI right!?! Sorry, but i wanted to let u guys know how serious this is. I love my job, but I'm still seeking other employment at the hospital. I'm not allowed to use patients restrooms and I have such a tight schedule that i don't even have time to stop at a gas station to use the restroom. Ok enough complaining, but i think the hospital should pay for my doctors visit because it is employment related LOL
Ahhh, Lisa. .. and I complain that I have to share a restroom with the smelly guys at work!! Never, never again. . But I will say one thing. . they sure spend a lot of time in there . .and when they do. . I'm not so interested in going, any longer. .
Old 06-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #732
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well. I'm back to watching Alice in Wonderland with my boys. . I love Johnny Depp. .I'll admit it. . that's the reason I convinced them to rent it. . . . Ahh.. . man eye candy!!! (The Queen of Hearts Character is awesome, too!!)
Old 06-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #733
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
We are listening You CAN do it!

Would it help your motivation if we were to throw in a Hello Kitty T-Shirt for the winner???

I agree - Biotin is great.
Great! Now IM will lose like crazy and leave the rest of us in the dust, with no chance to win!

Hmmmmmm, On further reflection, she deserves it! And you will look great in your Hello Kitty T-Shirt, IM!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #734
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Great! Now IM will lose like crazy and leave the rest of us in the dust, with no chance to win!

Hmmmmmm, On further reflection, she deserves it! And you will look great in your Hello Kitty T-Shirt, IM!
Mim! I could only be so lucky. .but secretly. .I hope you are right!!!

OK. .Here's a excellent sounding recipe for those that want to mix a high fat day in. . I will wait for a few months but I'm throwing it out there, anyway:

4 Boneless Chicken Breasts -- (4 to 5)
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (Buttermilk)
1/2 pound bacon -- (1/2 to 1)
2 cups mixed shredded cheese -- (try pepper jack or jalapenocheese for a zippy flavor)

Do you guys think there are carbs in the Hidden Valley Ranch? I suppose there are. .I was thinking just the chicken and dressing would be good. .
Old 06-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #735
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Hey everyone... Just checking in before I hit the sack. Menu today-
B: 1 HB egg, Coffee
L: 2.6ozs tuna pouch
D: 8ozs grilled chicken
S: SF Jello
Gallon of water and my vitamins. Calories were low at 573. I'm a little hungry now but it's 10:30, so no more eating.

I also biked about 15 miles today. I think the biking is really helping with the loss. Supposed to rain all day tomorrow so there won't be any biking... Maybe I can do some aerobics, ugh, hate aerobics... I really have to tone up my arms though, they're looking flabby.

Is anyone here doing a tuna day, per week? I know I said I didn't think I could do just tuna, but now I'm wondering if I should try like a Tuna Tuesday... Nothing but tuna (and my morning coffee). I could eat like 5 pouches throughout the day. I think next Tuesday, I might try it.

I've been on QWL 7 days this time and haven't planned a high fat day yet. I'm going to try to do another 7 days before I incorporate fat. I am going to an outdoor festival this Sunday, so there might be a little drinking involved... I know when I don't have fat, it's hard for me to drink, just sort of tears up my stomach, so that's my new plan... I used to think I should up my fat those days, so I could drink more but now it makes sense to stay on Stillman's so I drink less... seems like a win-win situation.

Okay ladies and gent, have a great night and I will the whoosh fairy visits us all and keeps her evil ups fairy sister away!
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
Old 06-08-2010, 08:50 PM   #736
Senior LCF Member

well gn guys! tuna again tomorrow! YUM...lol
Old 06-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #737
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
I think horse is still considered a legal stillmans food! J/K
Old 06-09-2010, 02:45 AM   #738
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
No change in weight for me today. Only second day back though plus TOM is lurking.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:46 AM   #739
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Al are you taking your vitamins????!!!
I filled up my daily vitamin taker kit and will be starting TODAY!!! Thanks for the reminders. I dont know why Im so bad with it. They dont actually make me sick but they do make me feel nauseaus...ugh- its the smell of em!

They make me not want to eat, thats for sure...maybe thats a good thing..heehee
Old 06-09-2010, 03:49 AM   #740
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
It really does make it much easier with the 2 cups of veggies I'm allowed a day. I dropped 5 pounds yesterday but it wasn't real weight because I was weigh, . weigh up. . hence the need to drop kick the scale. . .
whoa! sorry I missed this whoosh! thats great! I didnt think your scale ever worked like that!! 5 pounds is awesome and the rest will follow! They HAVE TO!!
Old 06-09-2010, 03:50 AM   #741
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassplayer View Post
I shake what I got just reaching for a chicken leg.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:51 AM   #742
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Finally the scale MOVED! I am down 2.5 pounds this morning.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:53 AM   #743
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
The 4 pounds I have lost so far this month do not count towards the 10 pound challenge (those were pounds gained).....so I have lost .5 pounds towards the 10 pound challenge so far. How is everyone else doing???
I think someone signed me up for the wrong challenge...the gain 10 pound one. Actually, Im the type to wait until the last minute for a test, so I can still make it!

Starting weight: 120

Ready, Set, Here I go!!

Old 06-09-2010, 03:55 AM   #744
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Sharon: Where in the grocery store do you find the pouches? I've never seen them, but that surely sounds convenient!
besides the tuna aisle at the grocery store, I have found them at bjs, costcos, and walmart.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:57 AM   #745
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Hey everyone. Down another pound today I did okay in AC yesterday... walked away with 80$ more than I went there with and my friend and I went to a buffet. I had 5 snow crab clusters and a thick slice of roasted turkey and that was all! Breakfast was coffee and a hard boiled egg and that was my menu for yesterday. Oh, yea a SF Jello cup when I got home last night. So happy the crab didn't cause me to retain water. Anyway, the bus to AC costs 20$ and you get a 20$ voucher to play on any 1 machine when you get there, so I played it on the 100$ or nothing machine and won 100$ - It's like they paid me to go there
Awsome Gwn!!! on the scale and the winnings!! and sticking to plan!! woohoo!
Old 06-09-2010, 03:58 AM   #746
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
, I had a big juicy medium rare steak and for two days after, my skin was glowing!! I woke up and was just like wow, what's going on here and I think it was the steak??
I conquer....
Old 06-09-2010, 04:00 AM   #747
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Now thats motivation! Come on IM2!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:04 AM   #748
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
The thing that jumped out at was......Al's got a pool!!!!! Can I come and live with you for the Summer???? I'm sooo jealous!! Firstly, cos ya have a pool!!! And secondly, you live somewhere where you can use this pool!!!! Yeah if I had a pool in Ireland--I'd probably get 5days a year use!!! No kidding!!! And also you will look hot hot hot in your bikini!! I'm with everyone else--if you want to wear it, you wear it girl!! And you are def not too old for one-at all. If anyone looks at you it's cos they're jealous. I'm jealous!! I won't be wearing one!!
I dont think Ireland will ever be a vacation destination for me, but you can come here anytime!!!

Thanks to everyone for the bikini pep talks!!!! We shall see how the summer unfolds. Predrinks, I'll probably be all wrapped up and then once the party starts, it all comes off! Well..not all of it.. heehee
Old 06-09-2010, 04:05 AM   #749
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
That would really help. .of course, I'd probably have to beat up the winner for it. .
Old 06-09-2010, 04:07 AM   #750
Blabbermouth!!!

BBL- dont have enough time to finish catching up..You peeps rock!!!
Closed Thread