Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 05:28 AM   #661
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Hey everyone! Finally, after over a week, I am able to change my stats. Down a whole pound from my previous low weight. It took me 6 days to get those 9lbs off,.
the new queen of whoosh!!! nice!!!!

Have fun in AC!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 05:38 AM   #662
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassplayer View Post
Thank you. Your so good at dropping weight that you should be at goal by about...what, 3:00 today or so. Then you can go bathing suit buying. Let hubby pick it out, french cut string bikini floss. Thats what I would buy for my wife. Of course she could never wear it out of the house, or in front of DD, or for that matter, in front of the dogs.
all I have are bikinis!!! thats all I was allowed on vacation and now Im trying to find something I can wear that wont show off all my goods to the neighbors! We have a pool so I will be living in it this summer. The kids will have it no other way!!!

I actually think I look better in the bikini because it gives the illusion of a shape, somewhat. How do I explain and you guys have to tell me if Im crazy.... I want to wear the bikini, but I dont want others to say to themselves "Does she actually think she looks good?" or " Shes not a teenager, who does she think she is?" Will people be thinking that?

I dont think I look good, thats for sure, saggin all over the place, but even the one peices dont hide where Im saggin. The skirts just look horrible when you get out of the pool...sigh...IDK...
Old 06-08-2010, 05:41 AM   #663
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Getting back to real life is gonna be a bit tough. I feel like I just got back from a very romantic honeymoon. Still feeling very dreamy.

Had enough nerve to hop on the scale this morning. I gained 3 pounds and I don't feel one smidgeon of guilt!
Welcome back to reality Yam!!! You were missed!!!! Sounds like you had a lovely time and as usual, you kept it under control and didnt have to feel deprived. Im so happy for you!! and im so happy for ys that you are back!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:42 AM   #664
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassplayer View Post
It was a much smaller stick. I had to really focus my aim. I'm such a sicko. I'm really sorry yall.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:43 AM   #665
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallerizing View Post
The unemployment office says I have to sit by my phone and wait for John to call me. He has not called yet. I can't really go out and do anything constructive, because they said he will only call once and I better be available. I could go out shopping, but I have no money. I even canceled the mortgage paymnet. So I wait, and eat, and wait, and eat, and wait.
Christine..hoping that it all turns around and goes your way!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:45 AM   #666
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
.. I can't even begin to tell you what the scale said this morning. . If my back didn't kill me so much, I would have drop kicked it. .

Anyway. . today I've been an angel. . upped my water. . ate tuna for breakfast. . eerrrg and I'm having Talapia for lunch (and its after 4:00). . .
Don't even look at that darn scale! You can't beleive anything it says! You havent been feeling well and youve been on meds, so none of this counts till you are back on your feet full force!!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:46 AM   #667
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
all I have are bikinis!!! thats all I was allowed on vacation and now Im trying to find something I can wear that wont show off all my goods to the neighbors! We have a pool so I will be living in it this summer. The kids will have it no other way!!!

I actually think I look better in the bikini because it gives the illusion of a shape, somewhat. How do I explain and you guys have to tell me if Im crazy.... I want to wear the bikini, but I dont want others to say to themselves "Does she actually think she looks good?" or " Shes not a teenager, who does she think she is?" Will people be thinking that?

I dont think I look good, thats for sure, saggin all over the place, but even the one peices dont hide where Im saggin. The skirts just look horrible when you get out of the pool...sigh...IDK...
Bikinis are not just for teens...I'm sure you will look great. I prefer bikinis too...have not worn one in a while though.:blush: Go with what you feel comfortable in.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:46 AM   #668
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Oh, Peeps. So, Saturday I will be 56 yrs. old. Geez!!!!!!!
Dont believe anything Yam says either- Look at her!!!!! Shes not 56!!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:47 AM   #669
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I am going to be spending 4-6 weeks in Italy next summer! .
Im soooooo jealous!!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:50 AM   #670
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootergal View Post
Ugh--today has been emotionally difficult for me. I've been Stillmans compliant, but just in general life has been a drudgery and sometimes I feel like the people in my life only have me round to do things for them like I some sort of burro or work animal. Its kinda like I'm a supporting character that gets the stage when someone wants something from them. I often wonder if anyone cares how I feel, as long as I'm a worker drone, life ticks on like clockwork while I'm a productive ghost in everyone's life: seen but not heard.

I guess I feel neglected. sigh. Anyway sorry to be a Debbie Downer. I just get tired of it.
Hey scooter!!!! Ive been there. The new me has learned how to say no and people dont like it, but I dont care. (actually, I do care but I still put myself first now...) It'll be a shock, but they will get over it!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:53 AM   #671
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
hi all just a quick post.. I will spare you the gory details of me falling off the meat wagon and let you know that I'm back on the tuna can.. okay.. pouch LOL! It will take me three days to rid my body of the junk i put in it..damn...me..i know better! Well i love ya all, sorry I can't read all the posts! I have had one heck of a busy day! Until tomorrow!
-Lisa
Lisa, lisa, lisa!!! Can I make a suggestion? maybe tuna is just too tough. I know your time is limited but if you can stick with pork chops or ground turkey for a few days (with tuna snacks), maybe it wouldnt be so strict and depriving and cause you a cheat. Just a suggestion. I can not do straight tuna anymore...the willpower is just not strong enough..yet... I know you want this so bad, so lets make it happen!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:53 AM   #672
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
I received the copy of Dr. Stillman's book from Al today I will start scanning it in tonight. It will probably take me 3 days to get it all done. I will let you guys know when I have it in electronic form.

Thanks Al
AWESOME!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:57 AM   #673
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
I just hope I don't sleep-eat tonight!!!
So you have done it too??!!?! im so glad Im not the only one..:blush:

I think your menu looks great and totally healthy!! It looks like a lot compared to some of the others menus, but there are hardly any calories in a salad and celery stick! I think it looks beeeutiful! and mouth-watering..
Old 06-08-2010, 05:59 AM   #674
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootergal View Post
Anyone ever have a crash on this diet? I fell asleep for a half hour and when I woke up it took over an hour to feel sub-human. I ate some chicken and had a Diet Coke and feel better, but man, was I ZAPPED!
Yes. and I have added a small bit of fat. like the little crispy edge on the pork chop. everyone is different though..you may have to try a few things to see what helps.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:01 AM   #675
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I have only gained 4lb back. Really want to get back to losing...I'm going to hit this hard now.
It will be gone by thursday-tops!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:02 AM   #676
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
. I'm about out of fish. Oh no!

Menu yesterday

B: tuna
L: tuna
D: Mahi Mahi
WOW!! Great job! Its an on plan fish fest!! Woohoo!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:03 AM   #677
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I didn't pull the sickie-I just couldn't lie to my boss-
another reason why I love you!! Great job on another pound down. I know its slow moving but you are conquering it!!! Great job GT!!! Have a wonderful day!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:05 AM   #678
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Bikinis are not just for teens...I'm sure you will look great. I prefer bikinis too...have not worn one in a while though.:blush: Go with what you feel comfortable in.
thanks mm!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:19 AM   #679
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
Sorry guys if I let ya down i will do so much better the next week.. tuna tuna and more tuna... i will get to goal and have that darn tummy tuck done. I see the plastic surgeon on the 22nd and really dont want to be such a fatty! LOL
Do it for you, girl! I know you can do it. .
Old 06-08-2010, 06:22 AM   #680
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Im2-glad you're up and about!! You're food doesn't look like lots at all. WTG on the cookie avoidance!! I would be sniffing away!!
I did. .I did.. I had cookie crumbs on my nose to prove it. . .

Happy Birthday . .You are too good. .there is no weigh I would have gone to work with hubby there. Remind your boss how great you are. . cuz you are the best!

Last edited by IM2fat; 06-08-2010 at 06:32 AM..
Old 06-08-2010, 06:27 AM   #681
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Lisa, lisa, lisa!!! Can I make a suggestion? maybe tuna is just too tough. I know your time is limited but if you can stick with pork chops or ground turkey for a few days (with tuna snacks), maybe it wouldnt be so strict and depriving and cause you a cheat. Just a suggestion. I can not do straight tuna anymore...the willpower is just not strong enough..yet... I know you want this so bad, so lets make it happen!!!
You are absolutely correct Al! I can't do a tuna marathon either. I actually kinda/sorta like it and I still couldn't do it. . I need me some Chicken and beef once in awhile. .
Old 06-08-2010, 06:28 AM   #682
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
GT -

Enjoy your day and your man. I hope you feel better tomorrow
Old 06-08-2010, 06:31 AM   #683
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
So you have done it too??!!?! im so glad Im not the only one..:blush:

I think your menu looks great and totally healthy!! It looks like a lot compared to some of the others menus, but there are hardly any calories in a salad and celery stick! I think it looks beeeutiful! and mouth-watering..
It really does make it much easier with the 2 cups of veggies I'm allowed a day. I dropped 5 pounds yesterday but it wasn't real weight because I was weigh, . weigh up. . hence the need to drop kick the scale. . .I'll let you know when I can start adjusting my stats accordingly. . I'm hoping the other 5 comes off today :-) I'm really being golden. I promise. .Lisa and I are doing it. . right, Lisa? I'm gonna stay after you. . you stay after me!

Last edited by IM2fat; 06-08-2010 at 06:33 AM..
Old 06-08-2010, 06:38 AM   #684
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

I know we all care what others think - we can't help it.....BUT most of them will be secretly (or not so secretly) jealous. It was probably easier for them when you here heavier.... now you are COMPETITION Rock that bikini.

We should do a Reality TV show "The REAL Housewives (and men) of Stillman's"
Old 06-08-2010, 06:50 AM   #685
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbassplayer
Stats: 209/187/160
Start Date: 5/5/10
Quote:

I'm with makeme on this. Whatever feels comfortable to you. Where's that 'new you' that speaks her mind you were saying earlier. Your 120 pounds and probably the hottest mom on the block. Shake what you got. BTW, I shake what I got just reaching for a chicken leg.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:52 AM   #686
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: smallerizing
Stats: 196/185/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6-18-13 JUDDD
Quote:
Hi peeps!! Just a quick hello before I leave! I didn't pull the sickie-I just couldn't lie to my boss-plus it's not a very big town so I was afraid we'd be seen out and about--and it's a gorgeous day!! So I took 2 early classes, got someone to take a couple and was allowed cancel the rest-or at least-have to take them by the end of the week--but I don't mind!!
Weighed today---and although I didn't make my 126 target I'm down another pound to 128-so that's good, slowly but surely!!
I'm off to open pressies from home-and going for brunch with my man!!
Ugh-I'm a year older!
Hope everyone has a great day!! BBL
Enjoy your day!! Happy birthday!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:54 AM   #687
Senior LCF Member

Finally the scale MOVED! I am down 2.5 pounds this morning. This puts me .5 pounds lower than when I upped the calories and fat. It took me a week to lose the 4 pounds I had gained in 4 days. It took me longer to go back into ketosis (5 days as opposed to 3).

So for me, at least, I will not be doing that again. I will find another way to break a stall from now on.

On another note.....Japanese scientists have found that antioxidants in RED wine seem to reduce hunger and help block fat accumulation. Pinot Noirs have the most slimming antioxidants.......... CHEERS
Old 06-08-2010, 06:56 AM   #688
Senior LCF Member

The 4 pounds I have lost so far this month do not count towards the 10 pound challenge (those were pounds gained).....so I have lost .5 pounds towards the 10 pound challenge so far. How is everyone else doing???

Al are you taking your vitamins????!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 07:30 AM   #689
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
The 4 pounds I have lost so far this month do not count towards the 10 pound challenge (those were pounds gained).....so I have lost .5 pounds towards the 10 pound challenge so far. How is everyone else doing???

Al are you taking your vitamins????!!!
I've lost 3 so far!
Old 06-08-2010, 08:02 AM   #690
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: skinnywannabe
Stats: 151/147.2/130
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: 6/7/2010
Day two of Stillman's. I don't have a scale yet so have to settle for the mirror and a measuring tape. I'm reading your posts and hearing a lot about tuna. I like tuna but with mayonnaise of course. Does anyone have any tasty alternatives to mayo? I don't think I could eat it on it's own.
Happy Birthday to "Gettingthere"! I'm sure your birthday will be more enjoyable without the guilt of lying to your employer on your mind. Have a FaBuLous day!!
Closed Thread