Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 11:51 AM   #241
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
This is how I know May is gonna be a great month! Lisa knew she needed chocolate and made one of the best possible decisions she could make! Bet you were really full after that bar too! But no more until June, got it, girlie? Have chris lock the box in the pantry!

BTW- you are a power house water drinker- great job!!
Thanks AL! I am really exhausted today! I ate another atkins thingy.. they have 3 net cabs to them.. so one a day til TOM makes his way might work for me! I can't believe how tired i am and the cramps omg someone shoot me please!

I drank 70 oz of water so far! Got more to go! I think that I might lose some weight after TOM gets here. I didn't lose anything this morning but at least i didn't gain.. i will take no loss over a gain any day of the week. Today I've done better with less fat. I did have one cheese stick, but everything else has been egg whites and ground turkey. My tum tum sure looks bloated today.. oh well! Life goes on!

I hope everyone is doing a great job keeping on track! I have approx 30 more lbs to lose before i can get surgery, but i might wanna lose even a bit more in order to make it worth all the pain.

Well take it easy. Sorry i'm not more supportive to u all right now. I wish my days would slow down so I could actually catch up and start convos with our new losers and of course my old loser friends too!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #242
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/182/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
Now this is a plan if I ever saw one! WTG!!! How do you feel? Energy up?
Not today. last night, I couldn't sleep. . read almost the entire "Pull up a chair when you eat from the fridge" Book. .so, I'm really dragging. . but in a good way, I suppose. I'm gonna eat my second chicken breast to see if that's what I need this afternoon. By the way. .the book has some good pointers that I'll share later. . Nothing we already don't know. .but it is always good to remind ourselves.

I will be cutting the cake when I get home and I think I will let the kids eat the entire thing. That way, when I'm up late all alone. . it will not call my name or should I say. . I will not answer. . heheheh..

my water intake is up again. . I'm really forcing plain water.. Ucckk. .Hey, speaking of: Have you seen the new CL "pure"? I just caught the tail end of a commercial this morning. . I thought it said no Artificial sweetners. . might be something to look into. .
Old 05-04-2010, 12:37 PM   #243
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
my hubbys bday is today too! Your willpower has been so strong- keep it up!
That is too funny. No wonder we get along. . We are all Taurus'.. Stubborn, funny and awfully cute!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #244
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
Thanks AL! I am really exhausted today! I ate another atkins thingy.. they have 3 net cabs to them.. so one a day til TOM makes his way might work for me! I can't believe how tired i am and the cramps omg someone shoot me please!

Well take it easy. Sorry i'm not more supportive to u all right now. I wish my days would slow down so I could actually catch up and start convos with our new losers and of course my old loser friends too!
Don't worry, Lisa - we will be here through thick and thin and more thin again!!

It really is awful to be a girl some days. . the cramps, the pain, the bloat . Oooo. . I think mine is right around the corner, too . no wonder I am tired!! Err PMS> . who needs it!!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lita's way
Stats: 210/185/140
WOE: HEALTHY EATING
Start Date: jan 2010
hi every one,
i hope every one doesnt mind me jumping in. ive been on atkins for four months.
two months on dandr and two months on 72. ive lost ten pounds in the first 2 weeks
and have been bouncing up and down with the 2 or 3 pounds ever since. i ve cheated twice during the whole time. im not getting anywhere.
all my menu consists of is meat,eggs cooked in butter,tuna fish,coffee and water.
i dont know what else to do.
would it be better to eat turkey bacon then normal bacon. im sure i retain water from
the sodium. thanks for any advice. also. is artifical sweetner in lypton green tea ok??

"Run when you can,Walk when you have to,
Crawl if you must;JUST NEVER GIVE UP."

"You cannot possess what you will not pursue"
Old 05-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #246
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: smallerizing
Stats: 196/178/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6-18-13 JUDDD
Thanks for the welcome, Aleriaaa. The Mediteranean diet is simply no junk, no white sugar or flour (meaning pasta is actually "out" unless it's whole wheat or Dreamfields), and fruit instead of sweets. My hubby's doctor recommended it for him and it sounded so much like Atkins Maintenance I thought we should try it. I know it's a lot of carbs, and I'm not sure that going in and out of ketosis is the right thing to do.

I didn't start today after all. I live near Nashville, and although for some reason. the flood here is not making national news, but the devastation is immense. Water supplies are being contaminated, and I foolishly drank cranberry juice first thing this morning because I hadn't heard if the water was safe. I will boil some water today to have it cold tomorrow, althought they tested our supply this morning and said it was ok.

My big question is this: When will I know to boil it or use bottled water? As you know, I drink LOTS of it. By the time they say it's unsafe I will have already drank it. I'm trying not to use bottled because I don't want to be part of the shortage, since some people don't even have homes much less running water.

So, low-carb for the rest of today, Stillman's in the morning. Maybe I should go a few extra days to make up for lost time.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #247
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: smallerizing
Stats: 196/178/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6-18-13 JUDDD
Water

Now I'm perplexed: Do I boil the water that comes out of the filter on my fridge, or boil tap water and get a portable filter for getting the chlorine out? I don't want to put microorganisms in my refrigerator filter, but maybe it has something in it that kills them.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #248
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Have no fear! We know how crazy busy you are. Just keep poppin that pretty face in to give a quick shoutout!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #249
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
"Pull up a chair when you eat from the fridge"

my water intake is up again. . I'm really forcing plain water.. Ucckk. .Hey, speaking of: Have you seen the new CL "pure"? I just caught the tail end of a commercial this morning. . I thought it said no Artificial sweetners. . might be something to look into. .
Oh Yess!! Please share!!!

Going to google this CL pure as soon as Im done here!! MUST KNOW ABOUT THIS!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #250
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by at it again View Post
hi every one,
i hope every one doesnt mind me jumping in. ive been on atkins for four months.
two months on dandr and two months on 72. ive lost ten pounds in the first 2 weeks
and have been bouncing up and down with the 2 or 3 pounds ever since. i ve cheated twice during the whole time. im not getting anywhere.
all my menu consists of is meat,eggs cooked in butter,tuna fish,coffee and water.
i dont know what else to do.
would it be better to eat turkey bacon then normal bacon. im sure i retain water from
the sodium. thanks for any advice. also. is artifical sweetner in lypton green tea ok??
Hi at it again!! We've been waiting for you! If you're ready for some serious results, I'll have to give you a smidge of bad news. QWL means no fat, so bacon and butter are out. The good news is, after you drop the weight with the quickness, you can add in some bacon or butter or fattier meats, feel more energetic and still lose (but at a much slower pace). Now, turkey bacon would be a great choice, but if you can swing it, try to stay away from anything processed that is heavily salted. Either way tho, you will get results!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #251
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Will check in tomorrow. keboard is broken so can't write from home. Silled water on the keyboard and some of the letters are gone! Don't have the one that rhymes with "B" Its not funny. I'm using a usb one as we but it won't really work! Letter work on one or the other so have to keeb switching! Aaaagh!!!Read all your bbbosts!! Not being able to answer back is kiling me!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #252
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh down another lb!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:54 PM   #253
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyaxo View Post
when u are in ketosis and go #1 u will see like bigger than grains of sand floaties some in deep ketosis even say they become long strings i thought it was crazy and weird but they are there. I was using the ketone sticks but with drinking so much water they dont detect right, anyway u gotta try it. If your not in ketosis get there so u can see your floaties!
I learn something new every day here!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:55 PM   #254
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Nermo. .Heck . . Keep that scale. . !!!
I agree!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #255
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hi Denise!!! Glad all is well. I couldnt wait til Thursday and I got a nice surprise - 116 today! (116.5 but I dont count it!)
Old 05-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #256
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
my hubbys bday is today too! Your willpower has been so strong- keep it up!
hubb!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:57 PM   #257
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Tooo good to be true!!! Now that would be an amazing woosh- don't lose that scale!! She would be my new best friend!!
mine too!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:57 PM   #258
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Christine! I hadnt heard of the floods in your area. How awful! If you could swing it, I would buy the water and not risk it. Don't feel bad about purchasing it because most companys, like NESTLES(Purelife, poland springs), donate tons of water to victims of destruction everywhere. Just my thoughts. I wouldnt know how to boil water, but hopefully someone else does. Big HUGS!

PS- Your daughter is a sweetheart- so cute with beautiful eyes!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:59 PM   #259
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
So, I think I mentioned earlier, the scale went down a bit. I have to confess, there was crystal light involved yesterday, some chicken skin, and...

a TB (I really measured it) of half and half in my "Green Mountain Blueberry Coffee".... BUT, in my defense, I did not have another one light and sweet, and today Im back to black. See. no harm done!!

Yeah for me and my control! Woohoo!!! Pattin my Own back! (Although, I know GT is gonna provide me with the lashings because I swore I was not gonna cheat...sorry GT)

BTW- that bluberry coffee smells JUST LIKE A MUFFIN!!!
I'm not mad! I woud make a bad drill sergeant! And....yuuuuuuuuuuumm!!!
Whats a TB?
Old 05-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #260
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Will check in tomorrow. keboard is broken so can't write from home. Silled water on the keyboard and some of the letters are gone! Don't have the one that rhymes with "B" Its not funny. I'm using a usb one as we but it won't really work! Letter work on one or the other so have to keeb switching! Aaaagh!!!Read all your bbbosts!! Not being able to answer back is kiling me!!!
Reading your post is killing me!!!! But thats ok, we love you even when we cant understand what your typing!!!! Please get that thing fixed. I hate it when I dont see you in the morning... makes me wonder if your OK!
Old 05-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #261
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I'm not mad! I woud make a bad drill sergeant! And....yuuuuuuuuuuumm!!!
Whats a TB?
a tablespoon.... 3 teaspoons. I measured precisely.. i had almost forgotten about the cheat.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:02 PM   #262
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
hubb!
the hubbys thank you!!! (you just wanted to use that smilie again, didnt you)
Old 05-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #263
Blabbermouth!!!

menu:

lots of coffee
Crystal Light
2 cans o tuna
1 huge chcicken breast on the bone w/ rib?? splash of hot sauce. try looking that up on ******..faagitaboutit
Old 05-04-2010, 02:27 PM   #264
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbassplayer
Stats: 209/187/160
Start Date: 5/5/10
Hey yall
Im starting Stillmans tomorrow. Going shopping soon.
Just wanted to tell yall that I think yall doing an awesome job and represent Stillmans diet well. Yall should be in commercials or write a book.
I hope I get good results too.
p.s. I hope I didnt get too much testosterone on this thread. (Should come right out with a little beer and football.)
Old 05-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #265
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

AT IT Again! Glad you found us. You will see.. these peeps know everything. Just start where you can and the rest will follow..
Old 05-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #266
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassplayer View Post
Hey yall
Im starting Stillmans tomorrow. Going shopping soon.
Just wanted to tell yall that I think yall doing an awesome job and represent Stillmans diet well. Yall should be in commercials or write a book.
I hope I get good results too.
p.s. I hope I didnt get too much testosterone on this thread. (Should come right out with a little beer and football.)
We were waiting for another point of view !! Your results will be awesome! The first few days are the most difficult and then after that. . smooth sailing after that!! Drink your last beer !!!
Old 05-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #267
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What you eat in private, you wear in public.

Just throwing that out there for you!
Old 05-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #268
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Our friend. . Protein:

The craving for sweets is often a sign that you haven't eaten enough protein

Without it, you can get very sick. You can lose your bounce, you hair can get sparse, you nails can crack. You skin can look gray and lifeless.

Your body need protein to rebuild and repair itself.

Your hair, muscle, skin, nails, blood, hormones and enzymes and brain neurotransmitters are made of protein.

To feel well, you must eat protein.

Last edited by IM2fat; 05-04-2010 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #269
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
I totally lost my mind for a minute and took a bite of mac and cheese i had made for Chris! I just licked the darn spoon clean! OK NO MORE BLT'S!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #270
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I totally lost my mind for a minute and took a bite of mac and cheese i had made for Chris! I just licked the darn spoon clean! OK NO MORE BLT'S!!!
OK. . I sentence thee to 2 sets of 10 leg lifts and some wall push-ups. Ready.. begin!
Closed Thread