Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #211
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
Hi all! Sorry this is gonna be a quicky!!! I have had HORRIBLE chocolate cravings today.. prob coz TOM is approaching! grrrrr... i did KINDA give in.. I got an ATKINS chocolate brownie bar. It satisfied the craving pretty well. I drank over a gallon of water yesterday and had only lost 1 pound! That was a bit frustrating, but oh well... i'll take the loss. I had my usual 90 oz of water today, but ate higher fat. I'm going to see about going super clean til the weekend! Well i hope all is well... gotta run! I luv all you losers!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #212
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Howdy gals. .now I'm too pooped to write much. Just finished making a nice angel food cake with a whipped cream, pudding, mandarian orange topping. .Mmmm .it looks sooo good but I will not touch it. I actually made it for the kids for hubby's B-day tomorrow! I also bought Ice Cream??? Why do I do such things. I guess food/love/family/comfort. . kinda hard to break some of those habits. I have to wean my kids off all the junk food, too. .but the cake is an old WW recipe so it's not too bad. I won't cut the top off and then frost it so no one knows. . I won't cut it into chucks and put it in a Lovely bowl so no one knows. . I won't lick the spoon. .I won't. .I wont' . OMG. .I better go to bed. . Best of luck to everyone tomorrow. I finish my day on a meat high!! Nighty Nite, All!!

Gwn. .check in . .we miss you!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #213
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: IC differantly
darn commercials!

down 4lbs...hoping for a magic number on friday however.And whats up with all the food commercials!!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #214
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: loveyaxo
Stats: 164/161.1/130
WOE: Dr.Stillmans quick weight loss diet
Start Date: 04/26/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I didn't know that either!! I had never heard it before!!!
PS. don't know what floaties are....not sure I want too..they sound weird!!!...Actually do want to know!!!
when u are in ketosis and go #1 u will see like bigger than grains of sand floaties some in deep ketosis even say they become long strings i thought it was crazy and weird but they are there. I was using the ketone sticks but with drinking so much water they dont detect right, anyway u gotta try it. If your not in ketosis get there so u can see your floaties!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #215
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: loveyaxo
Stats: 164/161.1/130
WOE: Dr.Stillmans quick weight loss diet
Start Date: 04/26/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I'll go with that!! Sounds so good it HAS TO BE TRUE!!!! lets see how it goes for a few weeks and schedule another feed! something fun to look forward to! (but lets not make it too much fun or else..)

hope i'm not intruding but what is the "refeed" i kind of took as when u came to a stall u tried something else and lost weight and now ur starting stillmans again, tried to figure it out but cant
Old 05-04-2010, 12:23 AM   #216
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lady M
Stats: 218.6/??/93.0
Hey girls,

Sorry for being MIA. My husband just lost his job and the stress has led me to eating crappy food. I wasn't sure how to explain how I had screwed up so badly, so I just stayed away from the board. Bad, I know.

I'm a full-time nursing student working as a freelance web content writer and doing private duty CNA work. My husband was working as a pharmacy tech. He carried the insurance benefits. Between the two of us we were barely covering the bills. Now I have to figure out a way to write more to immediately make up for his lost income. Hopefully he'll get unemployment, but I don't know. Neither of us have ever gotten unemployment before. He was "fired off." He was told he was being terminated but they didn't really give him a reason, so it seems like he was laid off. We're both very confused about the situation.

I'm back on plan in the morning. I promise. The plan is to get some eggs from McDonald's on my way into school.

I'm worried about how much weight I'm sure I've gained, but it'll be whatever it is. All I can do is get right back on plan.

Hope y'all are doing well.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:14 AM   #217
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Hello Everyone!

IM- DO NOT LICK THAT SPOON !!! I know that's hard but you can do it

Lady M- Sorry about your hubby- I am sure he will get unemployment as long as he was let go for no fault of his own ex. not coming in late and missing too many days- I was laid off once and collected unemployment because my position was no longer funded. I hope it works out for ya!

I have no idea how much I weigh - My scale went CRAZY on me today it kept reading 168 169 lolol I WISH! I don't have time to go shopping for a new one until the weekend

talk to you guys later!

Last edited by nermo; 05-04-2010 at 06:16 AM.. Reason: mistake
Old 05-04-2010, 07:22 AM   #218
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC differantly View Post
down 4lbs...hoping for a magic number on friday however.And whats up with all the food commercials!!!!
Funny how we notice stuff like that. . .Magazines are bad, too. .
Old 05-04-2010, 07:23 AM   #219
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyaxo View Post
when u are in ketosis and go #1 u will see like bigger than grains of sand floaties some in deep ketosis even say they become long strings i thought it was crazy and weird but they are there. I was using the ketone sticks but with drinking so much water they dont detect right, anyway u gotta try it. If your not in ketosis get there so u can see your floaties!
O my. .now I we will all be checking our pee, licking our hands. . and measuring our ear lobes!!!

Last edited by IM2fat; 05-04-2010 at 07:30 AM..
Old 05-04-2010, 07:25 AM   #220
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Hello Everyone!

I have no idea how much I weigh - My scale went CRAZY on me today it kept reading 168 169 lolol I WISH! I don't have time to go shopping for a new one until the weekend

talk to you guys later!
Nermo. .Heck . . Keep that scale. . !!!
Old 05-04-2010, 07:30 AM   #221
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yesteday's calories were about 850. .

At least a gallon of water, Black Coffee and One Diet Soda:

Breakfast: 1 Boiled egg
Lunch - Chicken Breast
Snack - Egg
Pre - Supper - Chicken Breast
supper- Turkey Breast 10 oz . .
Old 05-04-2010, 08:54 AM   #222
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Hi ladies. Just a quick check in as my guest is still here and we have a bunch of things planned for today. Sunday went well... well, if you consider throwing up at 1am and waking up yesterday with a hangover that lasted most of the day, "well". :blush: The well part is that I did not kick myself out of ketosis and all I ate was protein. I am doing higher fat right now and the scale is up 2.something but no biggie. Made no bad decisions on food! I caught up on all the reading but can't respond right now.... except iM2, your menu looks a lot like mine, I hope you see a loss on Thursday!! you all!
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
Old 05-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #223
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey, Gwn! You must have had fun. . from the sounds of your headache. WTG. .

Yep. .I'm trying to fashion my menu after yours to see what happens. If there is no loss by my next weigh-in . . I'm gonna call the Doctor and demand some more tests. .There is no possible way I should not lose considering my calorie count is at an all-time low. I'm gonna try to exercise more this week too to see if that gives me a booste.

Well. . eating my chicken breast right now. . no typing and eating. . new rules!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:54 AM   #224
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallerizing View Post
I know it's not a standart WOE or diet plan, but I'm hoping it will work because of the Stillman's component. Do you all rotate on and off Stillman's? I feel that it is necessary for good nutrition. Anyone know where I can go for support?
Welcome smallerizing!! So glad you joined us. There are many spots to get the support you need but luckily now, you found the hot spot!!!! We are all losers here!!! In the best way possible!!!

I aggree with you on the nutrition part but Stillmans provides the very quickest results(and thats what I like). For me, I try to be as lean as possible and then up the fat for health. and it works! I lose weight and feel great! Your plan sounds really good too - please keep us posted on how it goes and maybe you can help us get more familiar with the mediterrean thing. Its making me think of feta and olives..oh wait- that might be greek! anyhow, its all good. Great job on the loss so far, expect way more now that youre here!!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:57 AM   #225
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
I just got back from a 3 mile walk.
Hi YAm!! Sounds like you are having a great time!! again...JEALOUS!! great job on keeping up the exercise and staying away from temptation! Only you could come back from a trip in wine country and still lose weight!! WTG!!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:59 AM   #226
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Lots of lean protein, some veggies, and wine! He says you can have a glass of dry wine every day. For me, it will definitely be two glasses a day!
So its settled..Once I get to goal, I will do QWL 6 days and protein plus for one...I'll see how that goes and then maybe I can do 5 and 2. I love wine and meat!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #227
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise In NY View Post
. SO who is ready for Thur. Weigh day girls??
Hi Denise!!! Glad all is well. I couldnt wait til Thursday and I got a nice surprise - 116 today! (116.5 but I dont count it!)
Old 05-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #228
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
Hi all! Sorry this is gonna be a quicky!!! I have had HORRIBLE chocolate cravings today.. prob coz TOM is approaching! grrrrr... i did KINDA give in.. I got an ATKINS chocolate brownie bar.
This is how I know May is gonna be a great month! Lisa knew she needed chocolate and made one of the best possible decisions she could make! Bet you were really full after that bar too! But no more until June, got it, girlie? Have chris lock the box in the pantry!

BTW- you are a power house water drinker- great job!!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:07 AM   #229
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
I actually made it for the kids for hubby's B-day tomorrow!
my hubbys bday is today too! Your willpower has been so strong- keep it up!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:08 AM   #230
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC differantly View Post
down 4lbs...hoping for a magic number on friday however.
Thats awesome, ICD!!!! crossing my fingers you get what you want on Friday!!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:09 AM   #231
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I am so curious now! gonna get the magnifying glass out and scope out the pot!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #232
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
hope i'm not intruding but what is the "refeed" i kind of took as when u came to a stall u tried something else and lost weight and now ur starting stillmans again, tried to figure it out but cant
Thats pretty much it! refeeds are my planned Stillmans cheats. Some of us think they trick the body so we can go back to losing. ( Im not really sure if this is true so hopefully others reply with a much better answer)
Old 05-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #233
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady M View Post
Hey girls,

Sorry for being MIA. My husband just lost his job and the stress has led me to eating crappy food. I wasn't sure how to explain how I had screwed up so badly, so I just stayed away from the board. Bad, I know.
Hi Lady M! Im so sorry your family is going through a tough time. When things are going bad, the best thing you can do is to take care of yourself (and stick with us!) You never have to explain because we already understand! Share with us and we will pull you through! We are always here so please dont ever go away when you need the support most! YOU CAN DO THIS!!

please keep us posted!!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #234
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Tooo good to be true!!! Now that would be an amazing woosh- don't lose that scale!! She would be my new best friend!!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #235
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
O my. .now I we will all be checking our pee, licking our hands. . and measuring our ear lobes!!!
bwaaahaahaaahhaaa
Old 05-04-2010, 10:20 AM   #236
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Yesteday's calories were about 850. .

At least a gallon of water, Black Coffee and One Diet Soda:

Breakfast: 1 Boiled egg
Lunch - Chicken Breast
Snack - Egg
Pre - Supper - Chicken Breast
supper- Turkey Breast 10 oz . .
Now this is a plan if I ever saw one! WTG!!! How do you feel? Energy up?
Old 05-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #237
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Sunday went well... well, if you consider throwing up at 1am and waking up yesterday with a hangover that lasted most of the day, "well". :blush: The well part is that I did not kick myself out of ketosis and all I ate was protein.
GREAT JOB GWN!!! You had agreat time and stuck to plan!!! Our HERO!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:24 AM   #238
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
If there is no loss by my next weigh-in . . I'm gonna call the Doctor and demand some more tests. .There is no possible way I should not lose considering my calorie count is at an all-time low. I'm gonna try to exercise more this week too to see if that gives me a booste.
So this weeks tests had nothing to go on? That rots!! Im thinking you may have to change docs. BUT, I think you have a good thing going, tracking your caloris and sticking to plan. Gwn does it and does it right! I think its really good!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #239
Blabbermouth!!!

So, I think I mentioned earlier, the scale went down a bit. I have to confess, there was crystal light involved yesterday, some chicken skin, and...

a TB (I really measured it) of half and half in my "Green Mountain Blueberry Coffee".... BUT, in my defense, I did not have another one light and sweet, and today Im back to black. See. no harm done!!

Yeah for me and my control! Woohoo!!! Pattin my Own back! (Although, I know GT is gonna provide me with the lashings because I swore I was not gonna cheat...sorry GT)

BTW- that bluberry coffee smells JUST LIKE A MUFFIN!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #240
Blabbermouth!!!

OK..Im out....gotta make a run for soil, flowers and herbs. Today is the perfect day to plant with the kiddies....might as well work on a tan too...

Have a great day everyone.

BBL
Closed Thread