Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 04:05 PM   #1771
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by chantyl03 View Post
yes when this part comes on, i get really excited and Chantonce comes out!

In honor of Chantonce, Im adding Single Ladies, and Radio to our workout mix cd! (I also like Ring the Alarm, Diva and Upgrade U but it may not be for everybody)

Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #1772
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Now, I can't stick anymore talk of food!! My fridge consists of eggs, turkey, breasts , pork chops and ground turkey!!!!!!!! That's probably a good thing tho!!
Ok I'm off to bed! Nity nite--no eating Cadbury's Creme egg without me!!
Old 05-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #1773
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh one more thing--does anyone remember the movie-Honey I Shrunk the Kids? And remember when they were in the garden and found a biscuit (which now was huge in comparison to them cos they'd been shrunk) and they dived in to the filling---well I wanted it to be a giant Creme Egg--imagine--you could dive in to it's gooey centre and eat you way around it!!!!! Yeah peeps that IS one of my fantasies!!!!!!!!!:lau gh:
Old 05-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #1774
Big Yapper!!!!

Now after revealing way too much about myself I am really off to bed!!!
Old 05-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #1775
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Hi all! Quick check in, eating dinner (chicken soup) then heading out for a bit... If I drink, it'll just be one, but trying to get by with just water... Super tired, work wore me out and I work again tomorrow so it'll be a short night. Anyway just wanted to say hiya to everyone... Read all the posts just don't have time to respond to them all. Night~!
Old 05-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #1776
Tyl
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post

In honor of Chantonce, Im adding Single Ladies, and Radio to our workout mix cd! (I also like Ring the Alarm, Diva and Upgrade U but it may not be for everybody)
A girl after my own heart
Old 05-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #1777
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh one more thing--does anyone remember the movie-Honey I Shrunk the Kids? And remember when they were in the garden and found a biscuit (which now was huge in comparison to them cos they'd been shrunk) and they dived in to the filling---well I wanted it to be a giant Creme Egg--imagine--you could dive in to it's gooey centre and eat you way around it!!!!! Yeah peeps that IS one of my fantasies!!!!!!!!!:lau gh:
you are too cute!!! I love that movie!!!! I cant wait for the kiddies to grow up a bit so I can watch it again!!! what are your feelings on Willy Wonka? Diving into a pool full of chocolate? he snazzberries taste like snazzberries! My favorite was the fizzy lifting drinks. wonder why... lol
Old 05-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #1778
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hi! I haven't heard of them either! As for stew being comfort food---yuuuuuk! Irish don't like it! Visitors think it's all we eat-it's always in retaurants for them! Dunno what coodle is-think maybe it has cabbage or something! again yuk! Oh yeah bacon and cabbage is another thing that people think we like-again noooo! Colcannon-is that mashed potato and chopped onions, I think--now that we like!! (most of that stuff is from 1950s Ireland!)We do still like potatoes tho--especially with a blob of irish butter on top--yuuuuuum (can't actually remember the last time I had potato-sigh!
As for the irish breakie-fried sausages, fried egg, fried bacon-and then if you want mushrooms or tomatoes(fried being the important bit-but most have it grilled now)!! People don't eat that for break.--it's what you get in hotels! There would never be a pork chop in it-if you go to a restaurant and get what's called a mixed-grill then you'd get the pork too-and the grilled sausage, bacon etc.
Irish brown bread is sooooo good tho!! Again with butter!! Yeah actually we do like sausages, brown bread and potatoes---and tea!!!!!!!
Did I ever tell you I am Irish??? I blame it on you that my face is always red!! I love all these foods you guys speak of!!!! Bacon and cabbage sounds like heaven!!! I am coming to see you , GT and I want to try some real Irish brown... got it?!?!
Old 05-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #1779
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Now Cadbury the Irish do like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's made in Dublin!! Actually they say it tastes different in the U.S. because for the U.S. it's made there-it's much sweeter here!! Oh I miss Dairy Milk--I used to dip the little squares in tea....oh the good old days!!!!!!!!!
But my fav thing in the world is Cadbury's Creme eggs!!!! I could eat those all day and never get sick of them!!
Did I ever tell you my mother worked for Cadbury??? Free candy every day of every month...No wonder I have issues...

Just so you dont feel bad, I cant remember free-for-all creme eggs, but mounds and almond joys??? forget 'bout it! my house was stocked! I really hated coconut for a really long time because of those candies..
Old 05-15-2010, 06:59 PM   #1780
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Hi all! Quick check in, eating dinner (chicken soup) then heading out for a bit... If I drink, it'll just be one, but trying to get by with just water... Super tired, work wore me out and I work again tomorrow so it'll be a short night. Anyconfessions hereway just wanted to say hiya to everyone... Read all the posts just don't have time to respond to them all. Night~!
... GWN!!! hope you have fun tonight!!! Im planning on making your chicken soup tomorrow!!! You are so determined girl!! We are all so proud of you!!!!
Old 05-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #1781
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantyl03 View Post
A girl after my own heart
What else can we add to the the list? remember Bills,bills,Bills? Destinys Child? I actually saw them when they opened for..... EMINEM!!!! Can you believe it? That was like 10-12 years ago. I cant even rememer?!?! (Im an undercover Eminem junkie too! There I admit it. Now theres nothing my peeps dont know about me!!!) Just dont tell my kids...
Old 05-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #1782
Blabbermouth!!!

I think I may be confused here...been hittin "the box"...(wine)...

Destiny's Child opened for Britney....(another one of my faves that I dont publically mention)

TLC opened for Eminem.... sigh....Left Eye.. I loved them..
Old 05-15-2010, 07:10 PM   #1783
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey Bastardino!!!! You and your cactus friends are pretty darn cute!!!! lol
Old 05-15-2010, 07:15 PM   #1784
Blabbermouth!!!

I expect everyone to have a song for our mix cd tomorrow! pleeeeaaassse.....

Or Else, Im adding

Gloria Estaphan - Conga
CAKE- The Distance
Whoomp there it IS!! - ????
Old 05-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #1785
Blabbermouth!!!

Lisa!!!!! Cant wait for you to get back!!!
Old 05-15-2010, 07:20 PM   #1786
Blabbermouth!!!

ok..Im putting myself to bed...one more confession.....I had two teaspoons of manwhich tonight.....

i have gone off the deep end....peeps.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #1787
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: smallerizing
Stats: 196/185/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6-18-13 JUDDD
Quote:
Now, I can't stick anymore talk of food!! My fridge consists of eggs, turkey, breasts , pork chops and ground turkey!!!!!!!! That's probably a good thing tho!!
Ok I'm off to bed! Nity nite--no eating Cadbury's Creme egg without me!!
Oh, I won't. ONLY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY!
The gang won and we went to Taco Express:blush:and I had chips:blush::blush:and got so carb crazy I even had a small square of chocolate before I saw that you were sending choco-vibes thru the internet!!!!:blush::blush::blush:

I won't blame the choco-vibes and I won't blame my family (there were extenuating circumstances) but tomorrow will be a better day for a lot of reasons, and I will be eating what I should, regardless of circumstances.

One small victory: I used to just go whole hog (minus the hog, which would have been better) whenever I slipped up. The old "all or nothing" mentality. I did not do that, although I will dream of swimming in a giant Cadbury Creme Egg or climbing Mount Almond Joy. Bad thing is, those dreams are fattening, I swear! G'night all.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:03 PM   #1788
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Hey Bastardino!!!! You and your cactus friends are pretty darn cute!!!! lol
I know... bastardino and all his little tokidoki friends. My favorite and lolol about hitting the box. I must say, I am guilty of indulging on boxed wine from time to time... hey, it's a good, cheap buzz! So I went out to celebrate my friends birthday... Got a vodka soda and only drank half of it over the course of an hour or so. I actually like this not drinking so much thing... I used to drink a couple beers, a few times a week. It's too easy to drink too much when you're a bartender. Anyway... The scale looks good tonight, should have a little bit of a loss tomorrow (1/2-1lb) *hoping*. Does anyone else weigh at night and then try to figure out what they'll weigh in the morning? Al, I finished my chicken soup tonight and since there wasn't much left, I threw in a few frozen shrimp. It seemed like it'd be a good idea but honestly, it wasn't. Just didn't jive w/ the rest of the soup but I still ate some of them.

That reminds me... On the topic of seafood... Is anyone else super freaked about eating seafood over the next several months, given the oil spill? It's often so difficult to know exactly where your seafood is coming from! Thoughts??
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)

Last edited by GwnStfni; 05-15-2010 at 10:05 PM..
Old 05-16-2010, 03:20 AM   #1789
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kamills
Stats: 229/202/165 6'1
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: May 18th 2010
Morning all,

Just checking in. Yesterday's egg repetition diet went well, on the same today. I should weigh myself tomorrow, but I don't want to after last week's 6-day-long binge! I think I'll wait til I've been doing Stillman's a few more days.

GWN - Most seafood is farmed, and pumped with hormones and other crap, as is meat. I try not to think about it though. If you're really worried, you can try and get non-farmed seafood, and organic meat. Oilslick wise :S I'm not sure! It makes me want to go and live like a hermit, grow my own food and raise all my animals myself, at least then I'd know where what I put into my body is coming from.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:29 AM   #1790
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Did I ever tell you my mother worked for Cadbury??? Free candy every day of every month...No wonder I have issues...

Just so you dont feel bad, I cant remember free-for-all creme eggs, but mounds and almond joys??? forget 'bout it! my house was stocked! I really hated coconut for a really long time because of those candies..
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! No way!!!!!!!! Oh I'm too jealous!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to work in the Cadbury factory!!!!!!!!!......my hips or waist wouldn't tho!! Hee! Oh but i'd be high on all that sugar so I wouldn't care!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #1791
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Did I ever tell you I am Irish??? I blame it on you that my face is always red!! I love all these foods you guys speak of!!!! Bacon and cabbage sounds like heaven!!! I am coming to see you , GT and I want to try some real Irish brown... got it?!?!
Got it!! The good Dr. would not approve!!!!!!!
Yeah I get a red face too-bright pink if I'm embarrassed!!!----now I do like pink--everywhere except on my face!!
Old 05-16-2010, 04:34 AM   #1792
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
you are too cute!!! I love that movie!!!! I cant wait for the kiddies to grow up a bit so I can watch it again!!! what are your feelings on Willy Wonka? Diving into a pool full of chocolate? he snazzberries taste like snazzberries! My favorite was the fizzy lifting drinks. wonder why... lol
--Mmmmm, I wonder!!!

Oh Willy Wonka-drool!! I like the old one tho!!! A pool full of choc-another fantasty!!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 04:41 AM   #1793
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
for Britney....(another one of my faves that I dont publically mention)
Me too!!!! Would NEVER admit it though!!.....I even had 2 of her C.D.!!!

Oh yeah and wore a hairpiece pony-tail thing like she had in the oops I did it again video!!! Hmmmm!!
Old 05-16-2010, 04:42 AM   #1794
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I expect everyone to have a song for our mix cd tomorrow! pleeeeaaassse.....

Or Else, Im adding

Gloria Estaphan - Conga
CAKE- The Distance
Whoomp there it IS!! - ????
There's a band called Cake?? Cool!!
Old 05-16-2010, 04:43 AM   #1795
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
ok..Im putting myself to bed...one more confession.....I had two teaspoons of manwhich tonight.....

i have gone off the deep end....peeps.
Manwhich?????
Old 05-16-2010, 04:44 AM   #1796
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallerizing View Post
Oh, I won't. ONLY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY!
The gang won and we went to Taco Express:blush:and I had chips:blush::blush:and got so carb crazy I even had a small square of chocolate before I saw that you were sending choco-vibes thru the internet!!!!:blush::blush::blush:

I won't blame the choco-vibes and I won't blame my family (there were extenuating circumstances) but tomorrow will be a better day for a lot of reasons, and I will be eating what I should, regardless of circumstances.

One small victory: I used to just go whole hog (minus the hog, which would have been better) whenever I slipped up. The old "all or nothing" mentality. I did not do that, although I will dream of swimming in a giant Cadbury Creme Egg or climbing Mount Almond Joy. Bad thing is, those dreams are fattening, I swear! G'night all.
A small piece of choc----oh what I wouldn't give!!
Old 05-16-2010, 04:46 AM   #1797
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Does anyone else weigh at night and then try to figure out what they'll weigh in the morning?
No way!!! That would drive me too crazy!!! It's bad enough in the morning!!
Old 05-16-2010, 04:49 AM   #1798
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Kamills!! Good on you for keeping up on the eggs!!! Yeah never weigh after a binge (never good news!) Wait for a week on Stillmans ....and then kiss the scale!!
Old 05-16-2010, 05:17 AM   #1799
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Aghhhhh!! Flyers just won!!! They're going for the Stanley Cup. The last time we won the Stanley Cup was in 1975. And this 7 game series against Boston, It was 3-0 but we managed to win the last 4 games!! What a come back!! Ha, sorry.... Not that into sports but I think every car in the city is honking like crazy right now. It's like when the Phillies won the World Series
I remember the serires win, I have friends in Pitt-they were wild! Go Flyers! What a party it will be at your pub!
Old 05-16-2010, 05:30 AM   #1800
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
I'm down .6 today!!! A loss is a loss!

enjoy your day peeps!
You bet your sweet bootay it is WTG girl!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread