Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 05:59 AM   #361
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Hiya Everybody!

Sorry been really busy lately my kiddies are having exams so we were STUDYING!!! hehehe

Anyway still no scale but I took in so much clothes and I mean I really took in the clothes! WOW I had no idea I lost that much until I saw all that extra fabric!

Anyway I have a confession to make We are having a really big dish party on Sunday at work and I mean big cakes and chocolates, and fried foods and lots of carbs, I plan to cheat I mean I am really planning it , I was salivating just listening to everyone discussing what they are bringing!

I have been good for a while I deserve this ... right......?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 05:59 AM   #362
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Much as I love u Al--I can't stand this tybng anymore. It takes soo long! Anwa gonna go and de m hair--it's a bit yellow for my liking so I'm gonna tone it down with Light Ash Bonde!! Then I've a load of correcting to do!! But I'll check in when I'm having tea!!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 06:02 AM   #363
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Nermo!!! Well done you!!!! Seeing the clothes go down is thee best thing ever!!!!
About the cheat---you do kinda deserve it...hee!!!!! ....but but but you have to jum back on blan straight away!!!...
Old 05-06-2010, 06:36 AM   #364
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Denise In NY
Stats: 211/196/160 - 15 lbs. lost!
WOE: DWoe
Start Date: May 17, 2010
Good morning all! I am off today! Im2fat! I'll weight for whenever you are ready to weigh in cause since Tom is kicking my butt...I'm not feeling a weight loss here! I have been doing pretty good tho, despite my cheating last week due to depression! YOU GOT A SHAKE WEIGHT! See, I told you, I can't even do past 2 minutes! How do they expect us to do 6 full minutes? Al, alcohol is better than chocolate cake indeed lol! But beer makes me feel bloated after even one! :blush: Well, I just brewed some chocolate peppermint coffee and I'm going to have some of that and then some breakfast! Good day to all my losers!!
Old 05-06-2010, 06:38 AM   #365
Senior LCF Member

GIRLS, YOU ALL MUST INVEST IN A SHAKE WEIGHT! I GOT One and now Im2fat has one. Too bad we can't all go on webcam and shake weight together! That will be fun!!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:45 AM   #366
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
So hubby wants me to start eating differently. He is worried about my cholesterol and says my diet is very expensive. He doesnt mind me spending money on food, but because he thinks its not the healthiest option, he;s going that route. It wouldnt be expensive if I didnt have to buy all the "other stuff" too for the family. I know some of you have saved tons eating this way. He thinks I eat way too much. Mayb I do, but if I can eat all I want and still eventually lose, thats a good thing to me, but he doesnt think Im learning any portion control. Whats a portion when your just eating meat..sigh...Im not looking for answers, just venting and confused.
Hey Al! I'll have to remember when I get home to give you the name of the book I'm reading. . . Makes soooo much sense. It goes over good carbs/bad carbs and what options to eat and when. Very, very lo carb but also explains what happens in your body and when to eat - how it uses the energy and what gives you the most energy and keeps you satisfied longer. There's a trick to incorporating "good" carbs (like crunchy veggies) into your diet.. I can't explain it but it was like a light bulb went on over my head .. I'm thinking about using it for maintenance because I am scared of carbs, too. .
Old 05-06-2010, 07:48 AM   #367
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Does bike riding make your calves bigger, or just tone your butt and thighs?? It is crucial that my calves dont get any larger..I think they are alreeady bigger than my thighs..
I'm going for just "toned" . . I think you would have to build a lot of muscle to worry about it. .
Old 05-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #368
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Yeah, I'm always wondering about the cholesterol too. But didn't u get urs done ,and it wasn't bad.I think it IS exbensive--esbecially if you buy other things. I don't here so for me it isn't but if I was at home then yeah.
As for bortion control...bleh...I'm with u, if u can eat all u want and still lose then woohoo!!!! (now if that was only the case for choc! Hee!)Seriously tho, I know I can't eat like this forever, I'll have to add veggies and fruit too at some stage......but I'm not going there yet!!
According to Atkins. .your Cholesterol is supposed to go down.. Mmmm. . Eat more fish. . has the good cholesterol in it. ..
Old 05-06-2010, 07:58 AM   #369
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise In NY View Post
Good morning all! I am off today! Im2fat! I'll weight for whenever you are ready to weigh in cause since Tom is kicking my butt...I'm not feeling a weight loss here! I have been doing pretty good tho, despite my cheating last week due to depression! YOU GOT A SHAKE WEIGHT! See, I told you, I can't even do past 2 minutes! How do they expect us to do 6 full minutes? Al, alcohol is better than chocolate cake indeed lol! But beer makes me feel bloated after even one! :blush: Well, I just brewed some chocolate peppermint coffee and I'm going to have some of that and then some breakfast! Good day to all my losers!!
OK. .girl.. how about we try on Monday? I'm not quite ready to face it yet either even though I've been pretty good.. I just have to keep doing that one thing to sabatoge myself. . Why is that?

Anyway, I forgot to bring my Shake Weight to work with me. I was going to do it in my car on the weigh. . I guess I'll have to do double tonight!

OO.. Peppermint coffee sounds so good. .time to bust out my tea. thanks for the reminder. . .Coffee/Tea is good. .

O. .and Al . sorry. I have to take back the jump rope promise . . I leave for work via the deck and couldn't quite do it in my high heels this morning. . So I shall rescind my promise and only do it "after" work. 10 jumps every time I set foot on that deck after 5:00! Deal!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:11 AM   #370
Senior LCF Member

Ok Im2Fat, let's Weigh on Mon. ok? I'm doing good lately too but just don't feel a loss. If anything, I am def. losing inches more than pounds. That's good, but I'd still like to see the scale go dowwwwwn, WEIGH down lol.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:48 AM   #371
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbassplayer
Stats: 209/187/160
Start Date: 5/5/10
Wow 3 lbs off in the 1st day. Is that a whoosh fairy. I'm uncomfortable with a whoosh fairy. How about a whoosh linebacker or a whoosh marine. 3 lbs off sir yes sir.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:57 AM   #372
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassplayer View Post
Wow 3 lbs off in the 1st day. Is that a whoosh fairy. I'm uncomfortable with a whoosh fairy. How about a whoosh linebacker or a whoosh marine. 3 lbs off sir yes sir.
Another with humour!! I love it!! This is the best bunch ever!!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:04 AM   #373
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I just brewed some chocolate peppermint coffee and I'm going to have some
Yuuuuuuuum!! First blueberry muffin and now this??? We don't have favoured coffees just teas and theyre yuk!-watery...you can get sirob (still on weird keyboard!)in cafes...my fav being hazlenut, cos then it tastes just like Nutella, esbecially if u havet it in a hot choc....Mmmmmmmm
Old 05-06-2010, 09:05 AM   #374
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Hey Al! I'll have to remember when I get home to give you the name of the book I'm reading. . . Makes soooo much sense. It goes over good carbs/bad carbs and what options to eat and when. Very, very lo carb but also explains what happens in your body and when to eat - how it uses the energy and what gives you the most energy and keeps you satisfied longer. There's a trick to incorporating "good" carbs (like crunchy veggies) into your diet.. I can't explain it but it was like a light bulb went on over my head .. I'm thinking about using it for maintenance because I am scared of carbs, too. .
I need the name too! After goal I'm def sticking with low-carb--I just feel better with it!!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:06 AM   #375
Big Yapper!!!!

<----love the avi, Im2!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #376
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bdladie
Stats: 311/187/150 for now
WOE: South Beach kind of
Start Date: 1/16/06
Well I have caught up with the reading. Wow we sure do chat a lot. I am on plan and my weight is only 1 pound over my stats and I do know some of my weight is still swelling from surgery so I am very happy. I just have not really felt up to posting. Depressed a little from not feeling like me. I need one more surgery but I really think I will be putting it off until 2011. I am very tired of hurting.

We had a Cinco De Mayo party yesterday and I brought Margaritas but did not touch them. I did eat chicken fajita meat with a few peppers and 1 tablespoon of salsa. People here at work think I am crazy. Of course they all say I don't need to lose more. No one can believe I am still obese by a few pounds. I want to get out of that and just be overweight!

Have a great day everyone and keep eating your meat.

It's all about me for a change!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #377
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Tania! I'm glad you're feeling a litte better. I hobe it continues-quick!! Hobe we made you laugh,it's good for healing too!! I think you're amazing (and brave) going through all the surgeries. I can't beieve at 160 anyone coud be obese either!! Stubid BMI!!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:13 AM   #378
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
So hubby wants me to start eating differently. He is worried about my cholesterol and says my diet is very expensive. He doesnt mind me spending money on food, but because he thinks its not the healthiest option, he;s going that route. It wouldnt be expensive if I didnt have to buy all the "other stuff" too for the family. I know some of you have saved tons eating this way. He thinks I eat way too much. Mayb I do, but if I can eat all I want and still eventually lose, thats a good thing to me, but he doesnt think Im learning any portion control. Whats a portion when your just eating meat..sigh...Im not looking for answers, just venting and confused.
Oh Al, maybe he thinks you're too skinny? What would you estimate you spend, per week, on food, for yourself? You know for me, the problem with my weight has always been lack of portion control, so he could be on to something there! My plan was once I got to goal, that I would definitely incorporate some grains and veggies into my diet but to always do my best to avoid sugar! After a few days on high fat, I can definitely see the appeal in making that a way of life. I was soo full after every meal and never felt snackish between meals, it's like a blessing! I have no advice, just throwing some thoughts out there too...
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
Old 05-06-2010, 10:14 AM   #379
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Does bike riding make your calves bigger, or just tone your butt and thighs?? It is crucial that my calves dont get any larger..I think they are alreeady bigger than my thighs..
I bike ride everywhere but I don't bike in the winter so when I start biking when the weather gets nice, I notice my calves definitely slim down!! They are more defined but I don't think it's helped my butt or thighs.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:15 AM   #380
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo;13449820I
have been good for a while I deserve this ... right......?
Hi Nermo! You have been great! Super! Fantastic! Superb! Awesome. So why stop now? Onderland is right around the corner. Just keep doing what you are doing! You will be all the more happier when the scale reads 199, than you will after all those desserts! I know its not what you want to hear, but you have been such an inspiration to so many. You have followed the plan and have gotten some serious results. Think about it. Hope you dont mind me butting in.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #381
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Too bad we can't all go on webcam and shake weight together! That will be fun!!
that would be a sight for sure!!

us shakin our weights: :kick ing:
Old 05-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #382
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Hey Al! I'll have to remember when I get home to give you the name of the book I'm reading. . .
Yes please do! Sounds like a good one!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:21 AM   #383
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassplayer View Post
Great job Bass! The power of Stillmans is bestowed upon you!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:25 AM   #384
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdladie View Post
I am very tired of hurting.
Hi Tania! I wish the recovery time would be faster and I cant beleive you are already back at work. That has to be tough. Please try to keep resting as much as you can. You are gonna be one happy camper soon enough!! GTs right - you are amazing and brave.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #385
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi Tania! I'm glad you're feeling a litte better. I hobe it continues-quick!! Hobe we made you laugh,it's good for healing too!! I think you're amazing (and brave) going through all the surgeries. I can't beieve at 160 anyone coud be obese either!! Stubid BMI!!
lolol oh GT, your buggy keyboard typing has DEFINITELY kept me laughing! u
Old 05-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #386
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bigbassplayer
Stats: 209/187/160
Start Date: 5/5/10
Quote:
Great job Bass! The power of Stillmans is bestowed upon you!
Thank u. Just curious al, do u add anything to your tuna? And is it Ok for me to use low carb catsup?
Old 05-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #387
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
lolol oh GT, your buggy keyboard typing has DEFINITELY kept me laughing! u
At least someone's laughing!!! Cos I'm deff not!!!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #388
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okay ladies, back to Stillman's. What little fatty foods are left in the fridge, will have to get thrown away. Just a few slices of bacon and a few wings. Next high fat day, I will shoot for 10-14 days from now. Weight is up 4.5lbs from siggy. All I can do is laugh. Agh. Yes, and workout and eat my lean protein It's hot as hell here today. Will check in later.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:48 AM   #389
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Oh Al, maybe he thinks you're too skinny? What would you estimate you spend, per week, on food, for yourself? You know for me, the problem with my weight has always been lack of portion control, so he could be on to something there! My plan was once I got to goal, that I would definitely incorporate some grains and veggies into my diet but to always do my best to avoid sugar! After a few days on high fat, I can definitely see the appeal in making that a way of life. I was soo full after every meal and never felt snackish between meals, it's like a blessing! I have no advice, just throwing some thoughts out there too...

Thanks Gwn. I think he thought... "whoa, what a pig. She eats more than me." Even though Im thinner now, I can still get my feelings hurt, but I dont care as much. He said, "Your eating again?"

I like to eat. I like to cook. I like to eat some more so I can cook and eat something else. sigh.. But something just clicked. Normally, I may have tuna for lunch and eat a big meal for dinner. Yesterday, I snacked one thigh at a time all day long (and never felt full) I think maybe the one big meal does me good. Its very easy for me not to eat, but once I start I dont like to stop! I realize this isnt the best thng.

I think your plan sounds like a good one! and I will proably try to start practicing it soon. thanks again!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #390
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I bike ride everywhere but I don't bike in the winter so when I start biking when the weather gets nice, I notice my calves definitely slim down!! They are more defined but I don't think it's helped my butt or thighs.
Oh this is such good news about the calves!!! I'm hoping for a bigger butt though with the biking...what muscles can you feel working when you ride? Sorry for the dumb queston but I was a teenager the last time I really rode.
Closed Thread