Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #241
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Al, you're gonna have a brill time on hols!! You must be so excited!!
Getting there!!! is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 01:00 PM   #242
Senior LCF Member
 
lisarenee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pella, IA
Posts: 556
Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
Well i am down 4 pounds so a total of 5 pounds this month! I knew once i got through the detoxing the weight would start to come off. My weight today 175! YAY I cant wait til i get back in the 160's again! I'm really excited! Happy Easter everyone!
lisarenee is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 01:12 PM   #243
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Lisa, that's great! WTG you!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #244
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
i bought two wigs on ebay last night! one blond, coz i wanna see what i would look like blond..
ooo ooo ooo Im so excited! Please post pics!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #245
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
Well i am down 4 pounds so a total of 5 pounds this month! I knew once i got through the detoxing the weight would start to come off. My weight today 175! YAY I cant wait til i get back in the 160's again! I'm really excited! Happy Easter everyone!
ooo ooo ooo This is exciting too! CHANGE STATS ASAP!!! Go Lisa!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #246
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
ooo ooo ooo Im so excited! Please post pics!
Oh def do!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #247
Senior LCF Member
 
swebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 929
Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
OH MY! I am off the message board for 2 days and come back to 9 pages!!

I will try to get through all the messages today.

I did struggle a bit with temptations this weekend and managed to stay low carb except for 2 handfuls of raw almonds I munched on

My water intake was not what it should have been - I forget to drink when I am busy -

I am still in Ketosis. I have not weighed since Friday morning, I will weigh tomorrow and post results.

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.

Sharon
swebb is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #248
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
OH MY! I am off the message board for 2 days and come back to 9 pages!!

I will try to get through all the messages today.

I did struggle a bit with temptations this weekend and managed to stay low carb except for 2 handfuls of raw almonds I munched on

My water intake was not what it should have been - I forget to drink when I am busy -

I am still in Ketosis. I have not weighed since Friday morning, I will weigh tomorrow and post results.

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.

Sharon
Hi Sharon! and a Happy Easter to you too!! Dont be bummed about the almonds. I think you made a great choice over jelly beans!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #249
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
I ordered this one in brown with Strawberry blonde highlights!

Forever Young Roll With It Synthetic Wig • Forever Young

Question Lisa - My eyebrows are dark like yours...is it OK to wear blonde with brown eyebrows? or GT(cause you are our resident fashion expert)

I miss being blonde, but my eyebrows were light then....I want Gaga blonde now...
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #250
Senior LCF Member
 
swebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 929
Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Bra Fit Specialists

The Bra Fit Specialists that were featured on Oprah is a company called "Intimacy". I am lucky to have one close to where I live but I have not used them yet. I wanted to lose some significant portion of the overall total of weight I need to get rid of before I go for a bra fitting. The bras are NOT cheap! I want to make sure I will be able to use what I buy for a while.

Here is their website : Intimacy, The Bra Fit Specialist - Prima Donna, Chantelle, Aubade, and More!

Also, if you have a Belk's Department store near you they also have bra fit specialists.

Sharon
swebb is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #251
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
i bought two wigs on ebay last night! one blond, coz i wanna see what i would look like blond..
oh fun. you definitely have the face for a blond, I think you'd look great!
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #252
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I ordered this one in brown with Strawberry blonde highlights!

Forever Young Roll With It Synthetic Wig • Forever Young

Question Lisa - My eyebrows are dark like yours...is it OK to wear blonde with brown eyebrows? or GT(cause you are our resident fashion expert)

I miss being blonde, but my eyebrows were light then....I want Gaga blonde now...
I think dark eyebrows and blond hair look great but maybe i'm just bias I have pretty dark eyebrows. The entire underside of my hair is my natural color (dark brown [i'm half spanish]) like Debbie Harry so I still have some dark color. But yea, I wasn't sure I could pull it off but I did and I am happy with it. Besides, no offense to you natural blonds but I think fake blond hair is hotter
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 06:46 PM   #253
Senior LCF Member
 
swebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 929
Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
I am retaining water which I am sure is the result of too many diet cokes this past weekend and not enough water I am also sure it came from the meat I ate (restaurants) even though I asked for no seasoning....

My hands and feet are puffy and I dread getting on the scale tomorrow

OK dome whining for the evening. On the PLUS side - yay for the great weather predicted next week as I begin my Couch 2 5K Challenge......

Sharon
swebb is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #254
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
I think dark eyebrows and blond hair look great but maybe i'm just bias I have pretty dark eyebrows. The entire underside of my hair is my natural color (dark brown [i'm half spanish]) like Debbie Harry so I still have some dark color. But yea, I wasn't sure I could pull it off but I did and I am happy with it. Besides, no offense to you natural blonds but I think fake blond hair is hotter
Ah yes! and in pops another beautiful blonde with dark eyebrows!!! What was I thinking?!?! Oh Im definitely gonna get a blonde one now...watch out gaga..aleriaaa's on the loose!

you are definitely one hot blonde! woohoo!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #255
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Thanks so much for the Intimacy info Sharon! I dont have one near me, but I do plan on taking my measurement to see what the horrendous results really are. On my list of things to do tomorrow! and guess what else?? Im on Day 3 of C25K. I ran for another 2 minutes today with ease. My shins actually feel a tinge sore and funny..the tops of my feet....tomorrow is a rest day and then Tuesday is walk5/jog3/walk5. Thank you soooo much for bringing it up. I think my mind is really set on doing it!!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 07:33 PM   #256
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
My hands and feet are puffy and I dread getting on the scale tomorrow
May I suggest NOT getting on the scale and doing 3 strict Stillman days with me and we'll hop on the scale on Thursday..Come on..Its another challenge..No scale till Thursday and 3 strict days!!


Whos with us??!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #257
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
confession time....

had a glass of wine, and then a half. chillin chillin...but sleepy sleepy.... made a turkey curry for dinner. pretty darn good. I didnt cook down the broth all the way so it was kinda soupy making the turkey not so dry....yum...
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #258
Senior LCF Member
 
lisarenee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pella, IA
Posts: 556
Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
this is a link to the wig i bought Alison from Nirvana Wigs Blonde with Auburn UNDERTONE! - eBay (item 380218889274 end time Apr-24-10 18:00:12 PDT)
lisarenee is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 04:49 AM   #259
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Lisa- really pretty. I like that you can see the real wig and not a picture of a model with the hair all done up. Really good price too!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 04:50 AM   #260
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
OK. I am allergic to carbs. I had my fun last night with the wine....and I am stuffy and sneezy today....not worth it...well...yes, yes it was..
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 04:56 AM   #261
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I ordered this one in brown with Strawberry blonde highlights!

Forever Young Roll With It Synthetic Wig • Forever Young

Question Lisa - My eyebrows are dark like yours...is it OK to wear blonde with brown eyebrows? or GT(cause you are our resident fashion expert)

I miss being blonde, but my eyebrows were light then....I want Gaga blonde now...
Oh Al I really loved that one!!!!(I didn't say it cos I thought I'd be the only one-it was actually my fav!) I love love love curly hair!!! Hense I put granny rollers in!! Hee!! the whole time!! The shorter it is the better my hair takes a curl-it's really too long now-they fall out quickly!!
My eyebrows are darker than my hair--but grrrrrr I had them dyed but they don't look any lighter at all! She said it she left the dye on any longer they would go orange. I'm scared to do it myself, I know I think you said to do it, Al!I really want them lighter cos my natural hair is very dark blonde ( hmmm prob more like light brown but I never say that!!) and its got light ash blonde highlights -and an over-all colour too cos I was too mean to get highlights before the Summer so I put in a home-dye (light ash blonde)-- so my eyebrows are much darker! I know I've whinged about it here before ( seriously I'm like a broken record!)
__________________

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)

Last edited by Getting there!!!; 04-05-2010 at 05:21 AM..
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 05:05 AM   #262
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
...I want Gaga blonde now...
Think of the maintenance!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 05:12 AM   #263
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
I am retaining water which I am sure is the result of too many diet cokes this past weekend and not enough water I am also sure it came from the meat I ate (restaurants) even though I asked for no seasoning....

My hands and feet are puffy and I dread getting on the scale tomorrow

OK dome whining for the evening. On the PLUS side - yay for the great weather predicted next week as I begin my Couch 2 5K Challenge......

Sharon
Don't get on it, Sharon!!!! Wait until you've drunk a load of water for a couple of days!!
Yeah I was thinking that too--I'd go for a bra fitting after I'd lost all the weight! I reckon if I lose more backfat--yuk!! -I'll then be a 34 something!!! A lot better than that double A!! I like those pull everything in pants on that website, Sharon!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 05:13 AM   #264
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Thanks so much for the Intimacy info Sharon! I dont have one near me, but I do plan on taking my measurement to see what the horrendous results really are. On my list of things to do tomorrow! and guess what else?? Im on Day 3 of C25K. I ran for another 2 minutes today with ease. My shins actually feel a tinge sore and funny..the tops of my feet....tomorrow is a rest day and then Tuesday is walk5/jog3/walk5. Thank you soooo much for bringing it up. I think my mind is really set on doing it!!!
Oh dig you and your running!!!! I will not be doing it!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 05:15 AM   #265
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
May I suggest NOT getting on the scale and doing 3 strict Stillman days with me and we'll hop on the scale on Thursday..Come on..Its another challenge..No scale till Thursday and 3 strict days!!


Whos with us??!
Meeeee!!!!! ......except I've no scale!!! I'll just stand on a book!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 05:17 AM   #266
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
confession time....

had a glass of wine, and then a half. chillin chillin...but sleepy sleepy.... made a turkey curry for dinner. pretty darn good. I didnt cook down the broth all the way so it was kinda soupy making the turkey not so dry....yum...
Yuuum!!!! I had plain dry turkey----not so yum!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 05:19 AM   #267
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
OK. I am allergic to carbs. I had my fun last night with the wine....and I am stuffy and sneezy today....not worth it...well...yes, yes it was..
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 06:15 AM   #268
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh Al I really loved that one!!!!(I didn't say it cos I thought I'd be the only one-it was actually my fav!) I love love love curly hair!!! Hense I put granny rollers in!! Hee!! the whole time!! The shorter it is the better my hair takes a curl-it's really too long now-they fall out quickly!!
My eyebrows are darker than my hair--but grrrrrr I had them dyed but they don't look any lighter at all! She said it she left the dye on any longer they would go orange. I'm scared to do it myself, I know I think you said to do it, Al!I really want them lighter cos my natural hair is very dark blonde ( hmmm prob more like light brown but I never say that!!) and its got light ash blonde highlights -and an over-all colour too cos I was too mean to get highlights before the Summer so I put in a home-dye (light ash blonde)-- so my eyebrows are much darker! I know I've whinged about it here before ( seriously I'm like a broken record!)
Yup. I have totally dyed my eyebrows on my own..lighter and darker. I usually leave it on as long as the hair color. They never turned orange. If your natural head hair doesnt turn orange, why would the eybrows be different? If they do tho, you can always go back and do them in a light brown. Also, if you are nervous, leave it in half the time and check...you'll still have loads left in the bottle to try again to make em lighter. You have to keep it up tho -eyebrows fall out a lot faster!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 06:16 AM   #269
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Think of the maintenance!!
eh! Im pretty sure she has wigs too!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2010, 06:17 AM   #270
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh dig you and your running!!!! I will not be doing it!!!
I may even pull out a bike. its so nice out today... Im scared of riding in the street. Im sure I'll hit a curb and crash right at a 4-way stop. (nightmares from childhood)
aleriaaa is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.