Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:29 AM   #1381
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post

About the avi, very funny, but if I had to pick one to chomp on, it would be the ugly muffin!
Me too!!! Chocolate versus sugary sweet?? Choc wins every time!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 10:35 AM   #1382
Big Yapper!!!!

Speaking of the juniors section!!! (I love we can admit everything here!) I bought things in teen departments at home! Well the things are just so cute and I can fit in!! Bought 2 tops a dress and a jacket. (there's a lot more pink in there!) I was embarassed bringing then to the changing room!! But I was kinda happy too seen as this time 2 years ago I wasn't even buying in the "normal" sections and there were shops I couldn't buy in!

Last edited by Getting there!!!; 04-28-2010 at 11:11 AM..
Old 04-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #1383
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Hiya!

GT - Welcome back to Germany!!! You'll have more time for us now! hehehe (a bit selfish, I know)
I did buy a few things since I started but seriously it looks like I am wearing someone else's clothes now, LOL they are way to big- I took in some stuff, because tailoring here is dirt cheap!
No I felt selfish that I wasn't giving ye much time. I did read all the posts-usually in bed but you guys talk so much ity took ages just to read and I was too tired to type! Hmmm I need that voice recognition software!!! Oh yeah and the laptop is tiny! Ok that's all my excuses!!
Your husband's gonna get such a surprise when he comes to visit!! Doesn't it feel great that your clothes are falling off! (ok I know, nice new shiny ones in smaller sizes would be better!) but it's such a reminder of how far you've come!! I bought nothing new from Nov. when I started til around May--I was just too mean!! And even now the clothes I bought last Summer are way too big.....so I had to buy all new ˛nes for this Summer--well I mean what else is a girl to do!!!!!!!!! Hee!!
Actually I have a question! How easy is it to get skirts taken in? I have 2 from last Summer that I really like. I get jeans or trousers taken up but well I've never got anything taken in before.

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 04-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #1384
LJB
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LJB
Stats: Size 8 at Present
WOE: Real food.
Here is the link to the Dukan Diet if anyone is interested in taking a look.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:05 AM   #1385
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
GT- Real easy for the folks here to tailor- sometimes I pressure the guy into returning it the same night, LOL but it's only one piece. The skirts are a piece of cake for him- unless there's lining and stuff.

Ok- well some people at work keep telling me enough with the diet and I should just stop now- they say my face is getting too skinny when I tell them I still have a while to go they say that's enough! ENOUGH????? I am still 212 but I guess they can't believe the difference I mean I was walking around or should I say waddling around like a duck, hehehe - Sorry guys I am here for a while
Old 04-28-2010, 11:06 AM   #1386
LJB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
GT- Real easy for the folks here to tailor- sometimes I pressure the guy into returning it the same night, LOL but it's only one piece. The skirts are a piece of cake for him- unless there's lining and stuff.

Ok- well some people at work keep telling me enough with the diet and I should just stop now- they say my face is getting too skinny when I tell them I still have a while to go they say that's enough! ENOUGH????? I am still 212 but I guess they can't believe the difference I mean I was walking around or should I say waddling around like a duck, hehehe - Sorry guys I am here for a while
Keep giving them raspberries! Great job!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #1387
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh just ignore them Nermo!!!!! They're just jealous!!! You continue if you want to! I get that the whole time too-I seriously just ignore it! Oh yeah and the pure glee and happiness if I do eat something!!! And if one more person asks me if I was sick I will hit them!! I will!! I do thnk my face is too thin tho.I wish I still had a chubby face-the thin one makes me look way older, I think..It's just the rest of me I want thin--I don't think I'll ever be in danger of looking like a lollipop-my head is too small!!!!! (no seriously I can wear children's hats!)
Old 04-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #1388
Big Yapper!!!!

Love the avi, Im2! You little devil!!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #1389
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Denise In NY
Stats: 211/196/160 - 15 lbs. lost!
WOE: DWoe
Start Date: May 17, 2010
Hey Ladies! I guess all the hugs got me in gear today! I did amazing today and that is a start.

*Lady M*- I managed to add leafy greens and sharp cheddar and sometimes asparagus to my diet and lost. Maybe not as fast as doing just plain chicken and eggs, but I still got good results.

*GT* I LOVE the avi! And I love that little crying chocolate muffin lol! I'll eat him right up.

*Yam* You ROCK and we all for you!!

*Al* Can you please tell the Woooosh fairy that if I stick to plan, will he come visit me and all my friends on here? I wish your supermarket carried the natural turkey breast that we carry. Where do you live? Maybe I can mail you some?

*Diana* if you fall off one day, we are all here to pick you right back up. I'm sure we all have been there and done that.....I sure have!

*Nermo* You tell them you will stop the diet when YOU are good and ready to!

Girls! Thanks for the hugs and the support!! This site is the best and we all Rock!

My house SMELLS of bacon. My mouth is watering. I have some hard boiled eggs in my fridge and I need to steal some bacon to go with it!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #1390
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
[QUOTE=Denise In NY;13423227My house SMELLS of bacon. My mouth is watering. I have some hard boiled eggs in my fridge and I need to steal some bacon to go with it![/QUOTE]

I hear ya! I just whipped up something (not sure what you call it). .all gooey and cheesey and starchy for my family. . It smells soooo good but I'm not gonna touch it. . I'll fatten them up so I look thinner!! Yep. . that's the ticket. . hehehe
Old 04-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #1391
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Love the avi, Im2! You little devil!!
Thanks. I really, really ,really need some good vibes today, Peeps. I'm feeling a little down. . . Home alone . . maybe not such a good thing. I've had too long to think about all the things that are wrong with my life instead of being thankful for what I'm blesssed with. I just really didnt' want to spend another year FAT! I really feel like such a failure lately. I just can't seem to break the 150's. . so sick of being up and down . .down and up. .

OK. .enough whining. . I guess I just have to do something about it. If I have to eat chicken and water all week. .that's what I'll do. . (I just can't stomach the tuna/water trick right now). . I just want ot scream some days because I used to eat sooooo much worse and was still able to maintain. . Now I barely eat anything and still can't lose. . My sissy-in-law is bugging me to come back to weight watchers but I just dont' think I could eat the carbs and be good! She says she understands but really wants me to motivate her??? What's up with that?? I need the motivation more than she does. .. She's 10 pounds from goal. I think she secretly wants someone fatter than her going. (((I know . I'm evil . but Bad Kitty is rubbing off) OK. .really .. I'm done whining. .

As always. .thanks for listening. .I'm not gonna weigh in until May 1st. It just makes my mood swing too much!!

Last edited by IM2fat; 04-28-2010 at 01:16 PM..
Old 04-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #1392
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise In NY View Post
My mouth is watering.
Mine too!!! I can practically smell it from here!!! That's what a day of tuna does to you!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #1393
Senior LCF Member

Hang in there Im2fat...we all get our ups and downs. Today I'm feeling up, yayyy! My sister is making spagehetti with bacon and sour cream and cream cheese! Talk about FAT but yummy! That is why my house smells like bacon and I am Tempted to have some spaghetti, but I'll just grab some bacon and have it with my eggs.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #1394
Senior LCF Member

GT! I cannot imagine how you can only have tuna! I need my fats. I can't let go of it right now.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #1395
LJB

I wanted to ask you all. What phase of Stillman's are you on?
Old 04-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #1396
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Roots touched up and just taking a breather before work. I brought a hard boiled egg with me since I didn't eat breakfast before I left for the salon... So I sat there and peeled and ate it while sitting on the bench, waiting for the train. This couple near me had pastries and frappuchinos from Starbucks and they just stared. That is dedication to this WOE! Got home and made some more chicken soup (so stuffed ). Tonight will probably just be a tuna packet and a SF jello. TOM showed up today and for the first time in forever, he TOOK weight with him!! However, he compensated by giving me 3 pimples this week!!!

Denise, glad you're back in gear!

Emme! Post often and ask questions. We're your cheerleaders here!!

LJR, how is the dukan diet working for you?

Gonna see if I can sneak in a nap before work. Have a great evening everyone!
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
Old 04-28-2010, 01:19 PM   #1397
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
. . I'll fatten them up so I look thinner!! Yep. . that's the ticket. . hehehe
Too funny!!! I wish I could do that to my friends!!!! Hee!! I was thinking I could start mixing "complan" into their coffees!! (it's a powder thing with extra cals that they give to sick or old people to build them up quickly.) Hmmm your avi is having a bad influence on me!!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:22 PM   #1398
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Thanks. I really, really ,really need some good vibes today, Peeps. I'm feeling a little down. . . Home alone . . maybe not such a good thing. I've had too long to think about all the things that are wrong with my life instead of being thankful for what I'm blesssed with. I just really didnt' want to spend another year FAT! I really feel like such a failure lately. I just can't seem to break the 150's. . so sick of being up and down . .down and up. .

OK. .enough whining. . I guess I just have to do something about it. If I have to eat chicken and water all week. .that's what I'll do. . (I just can't stomach the tuna/water trick right now). . I just want ot scream some days because I used to eat sooooo much worse and was still able to maintain. . Now I barely eat anything and still can't lose. . My sissy-in-law is bugging me to come back to weight watchers but I just dont' think I could eat the carbs and be good! She says she understands but really wants me to motivate her??? What's up with that?? I need the motivation more than she does. .. She's 10 pounds from goal. I think she secretly wants someone fatter than her going. (((I know . I'm evil . but Bad Kitty is rubbing off) OK. .really .. I'm done whining. .

As always. .thanks for listening. .I'm not gonna weigh in until May 1st. It just makes my mood swing too much!!

IM2, you know you can do it!! I would definitely start off by posting your menu, daily. Including every last BLT! That way you remain accountable to yourself and us! I understand about the tuna lolol. Even chicken after a while, that's why I just buy low sodium chicken broth, add about 1/2 cup to 2 cups water, splash in some tabasco, chop the chicken up small, a few dashes of parsley and oh my god, it's perfect! Doesn't feel like Stillman's at all and because it's all nice and steamy warm, it feels like comfort food. More importantly, no more BLTs! We're here for you so vent away!! We wanna see you succeed too!!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #1399
Senior LCF Member

Gwn, Tell TOM when he comes to visit me, I'll take the 3 pimples if he takes some weight with him!! hahaa
And GT, where can I get some "Complan"....I know a few jealous co-workers that I'd like to use it on!
I just had two crispy pieces of bacon and 2 HB eggs with some hot sauce on them ( I Love hot sauce) and I'm drinking my water now. Done eating for the day. I forgot to pick up some SF Jello from my job. Does anyone add cool whip to theirs? It's 1 Carb for 1 tbsp. I believe.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #1400
Big Yapper!!!!

Im2-I'm sorry you're having a bad day. You're always so upbeat and everytime I log in your posts crack me up! Thank you for that.I don't know what's up with your loss either. I keep saying it but I do think you're amazing for not giving up already. I know I couldn't do it. I would have thought your meds would have kicked in by now. I dunno, maybe you should go back to the Dr. Are your clothes getting loser tho? I know everyone says that it's the inch loss that counts..but we still want to see it on the scale...but it is really. So if they're getting loser the weight will have to follow eventually. (I tell myself that everytime the scale doesn't budge) And what's that book? The Secret? If you believe something is true than it will happen. Dunno but it's def worth a shot--keep seeing the scale in the 140s and under!!
As for your sis-in-law....tel her to get her own weight-watchers forum for motivation and support!! Is that a bit mean?? Oh well!! I would never go back to high carb eating either(ok apart from a few cheats!) but I def feel better without the sugar and starch and all the crap thay put in low-fat products!!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #1401
Senior LCF Member

Oh, and I also used my shake weight today! 6 Min. a day my A$$!!! I almost died after only a min. and a half!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:32 PM   #1402
Big Yapper!!!!

See peeps this is what I mean about talking too much and me not being able to keep up!! This could actually be a full-time job! While I was typing there were like 5 more unread posts!!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #1403
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hang in there Im2fat...we all get our ups and downs. Today I'm feeling up, yayyy! My sister is making spagehetti with bacon and sour cream and cream cheese! Talk about FAT but yummy! That is why my house smells like bacon and I am Tempted to have some spaghetti, but I'll just grab some bacon and have it with my eggs.
oooooh spaghetti carbonara-----oh my fav dish ever!!!!!!!!! Haven't had in sooo long!! Ok drooling now!! Oh yeah so much fat,so many cals, so many carbs!!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #1404
Senior LCF Member

THAT's The name of it!! I forgot the name of it and was hoping someone would remember! Omg My fave dish as well! Don't ask me how I stuck to it today of all days when she made this dish....but I did and just snuck some bacon to eat with my eggs. DEF. So many fat and carbs and calories.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #1405
LJB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
See peeps this is what I mean about talking too much and me not being able to keep up!! This could actually be a full-time job! While I was typing there were like 5 more unread posts!!
I know what you mean!whirlwind!

I'm still on the Dukan plan. This is my 3rd day of the Attack phase. I'm going to stay on until Friday. I have to buy a couple of things to help me along. Feeling a bit fatigued but I read this happens during the 3rd & 4th days.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #1406
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJR View Post
I wanted to ask you all. What phase of Stillman's are you on?
There are phases of Stillman's??? As far as I know we're all doing QWL--lots of lean meats and eggs-basically protein and water-no fat , no carbs! (no life! Hee!)
Old 04-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #1407
Big Yapper!!!!

Gwn---oh the willpower!! You gotta love the eggs tho!!! So handy!! ....and it was better than taking out a big ole chicken thigh--then they would really have starred!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 02:24 PM   #1408
Big Yapper!!!!

Denise-I actually saw a thing called "Weight-gain" in a catalogue once!! I thought who needs that???? Now I do---not for myself obviously!!!! But for others!!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #1409
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Oh, and I also used my shake weight today! 6 Min. a day my A$$!!! I almost died after only a min. and a half!
Oh I saw that thing in a magazine!! They said it was really good for the arms! I was thinking of getting one for my "bingo wings"!!
Old 04-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #1410
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
THAT's The name of it!! I forgot the name of it and was hoping someone would remember! Omg My fave dish as well! Don't ask me how I stuck to it today of all days when she made this dish....but I did and just snuck some bacon to eat with my eggs. DEF. So many fat and carbs and calories.
Dunno how you did either!!! Oh yeah so many...and SOOOO good!!!!!! Oh the good old days!!
Closed Thread