Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #841
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Good Morning everyone.. just breezing by on my way out to the kid's hip/hop recital today. . yippee. . but wanted to report that Ms. Fairy paid me a visit last night! It could be I'm just dehydrated from the rum but I'll take it for now. I woke up 7 pounds lighter. . very early . and then I went back to bed with a smile on my face despite the slight headache! When I got up 2 hours later I was 2 pounds up! So I'll take the 5 and hope the other 2 find there way off later! Crazy???


Anyway, will check in later . I see we have a few questions but I don't have time to answer now. . .Have a great day, Peeps!+
wowzers!! That is AWESOME!! So happy for you!! P.S. Love the HK Ferrari
GwnStfni is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2010, 05:05 PM   #842
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
What's helped me this time is that I am away at work overseas and my husband hasn't been able to take time off of work to visit- So he hasn't seen me since my 57 pound transformation !!! I think he will be happily shocked !!!

Wow nermo!! You're husband is going to be floored! When is he due home next? He does know you're low carbing, right? Congrats on the pound!!
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 05:21 PM   #843
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Okay... Busy day at work today. Skipped breakfast and had some chicken soup for lunch and 5-6ozs grilled chicken for dinner. Still hungry so I might have a can of tuna. Like I said, down .2 today but really upset about that. My high fat days just completely derail me, it's soooo frustrating!!! I am going to go through my numbers here in a little bit, view my ****** history and see how I am losing.... I can typically lose 3lbs a week on Atkins... So if that's what it turns out I'm losing on Stillman's, I might as well just go on Atkins but this time I will keep my carbs to 5 or less! I'd just feel better having fattier meats and maybe the bags under my eyes will go away!! And it really is beginning to feel ridiculous. First, it's fine, I watch carbs, I can do that! Then it's well, now let's do low fat and low calorie.... Fine, I am willing to commit, and keep the water intake up, no problem... But now it's like every minute thing... SODIUM now... when my sodium intake is like a tiny fraction of the daily allowance. Arghhhhh!! What next??? I might as well just go on a damn fast!!!

Sorry for venting I just hate that I do a high fat day for health and spend 3 days trying to get those 2lbs I gained off!! It's not like I pigged out on carbs!! I just had some bacon and red meat. It's like a cruel joke!!

Okay... Calories were low today... When I woke up and saw I had only lost .2 after exercising yesterday and definitely burning off the calories I had eaten, I just wanted to feel sorry for myself all day and not eat at all but I did and now I am going to do some aerobics.

Okay... Done having a pity party for myself. I'm going to research fat fasting, something I've never done or never researched and maybe just see if I should mix things up a bit. Thanks for letting me vent I feel better now.
__________________
(231 ->>>168.4>>> 131)
62.6 down, 37.4 to go
----------------------------------------------------
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #844
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 205
Gallery: lkelley36
Yeah...that is why I don't add the cottage cheese..which I love!!..Especially cottage cheese, tuna and egg...soooo awesome..almost bought some today...but man..I just couldn't...sorry you are having a rough time...and gosh..to me...if I am not gaining weight that is such a plus!!!...I just hope that this continues..Someone mentioned turkey bacon...hate cooking it..but it is really good..but I have the same problem with salt and summer...I can't do a high fat..but I just add a little olive oil to stuff I cook...
lkelley36 is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 05:58 PM   #845
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkelley36 View Post
Yeah...I have noticed that I am not soooo hungry like on Atkins...I was always craving stuff...but I am drinking tons of water...and you know...all that fat can't be good for you..BUT...I really want a salad...and I am pretty sure it would be OK..but I don't want to mess up the fact that for the first time in years, I have lost a little...so...I will wait on the salad..lol..hope all my blood work comes back OK though...I am not eating hardly any beef..hopefully my cholesterol will still be OK..gosh, have to watch salt, carbs..ect..
I think a salad now and again can be a good thing. .I'm planning to have one next week. . heheh. .doesn't that just kill you? Planning to eat a salad? Who does that? STillmans' losers, thats who!!!!
IM2fat is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #846
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Okay... Busy day at work today. Skipped breakfast and had some chicken soup for lunch and 5-6ozs grilled chicken for dinner. Still hungry so I might have a can of tuna. Like I said, down .2 today but really upset about that. My high fat days just completely derail me, it's soooo frustrating!!! I am going to go through my numbers here in a little bit, view my ****** history and see how I am losing.... I can typically lose 3lbs a week on Atkins... So if that's what it turns out I'm losing on Stillman's, I might as well just go on Atkins but this time I will keep my carbs to 5 or less! I'd just feel better having fattier meats and maybe the bags under my eyes will go away!! And it really is beginning to feel ridiculous. First, it's fine, I watch carbs, I can do that! Then it's well, now let's do low fat and low calorie.... Fine, I am willing to commit, and keep the water intake up, no problem... But now it's like every minute thing... SODIUM now... when my sodium intake is like a tiny fraction of the daily allowance. Arghhhhh!! What next??? I might as well just go on a damn fast!!!

Sorry for venting I just hate that I do a high fat day for health and spend 3 days trying to get those 2lbs I gained off!! It's not like I pigged out on carbs!! I just had some bacon and red meat. It's like a cruel joke!!

Okay... Calories were low today... When I woke up and saw I had only lost .2 after exercising yesterday and definitely burning off the calories I had eaten, I just wanted to feel sorry for myself all day and not eat at all but I did and now I am going to do some aerobics.

Okay... Done having a pity party for myself. I'm going to research fat fasting, something I've never done or never researched and maybe just see if I should mix things up a bit. Thanks for letting me vent I feel better now.
There are times your body will just resist anything new, old or indifferent. Be patient and be strong. .If you are exercising (muscle weighs more than fat) and I also read that when you exercise, your body will hold on to water to rejuvinate the cells and cushion the muscles. . It will pass and you will see a loss. .just be patient and don't give up on us. You are doing great things and you should see results soon, very soon!

I know it is frustrating but the pay off is huge!!!
IM2fat is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #847
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 205
Gallery: lkelley36
That is just wrong and not nice...BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not a nice person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lkelley36 is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 06:31 PM   #848
Senior LCF Member
 
swebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 929
Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkelley36 View Post
That is just wrong and not nice...BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not a nice person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I miss something? Did something get lost in translation??? I looked through the posts but didn't see anyone being mean....
swebb is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #849
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 205
Gallery: lkelley36
I think a salad now and again can be a good thing. .I'm planning to have one next week. . heheh. .doesn't that just kill you? Planning to eat a salad? Who does that? STillmans' losers, thats who!!!!

Sorry, but friends like that...I don't need..I am sorry for being mean...and I did like this site..but God...bless..someone to totally change what I said..and man..I have seen worse than a salad around here...thanks for caring...I will try to stay off here...and good luck...really..

ls
lkelley36 is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #850
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
What in the!?! lkelley, you definitely misread that!! She meant losers in a good way, as in losing weight! IM2 definitely meant no harm in that response but I will let her explain herself!!

Oh and I know what you mean about the cottage cheese... I don't even like cottage cheese but then I got to thinking how bored I was with what I'm eating so maybe it'd be a welcome relief so yesterday I looked at it in the store and was like no wayy too many carbs!!

Last edited by GwnStfni; 04-17-2010 at 07:45 PM..
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #851
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Ok confession... After my venting post, I made 3 slices of bacon and 2 eggs at almost 9pm. Even with that, my calories were still just around 750. I think not eating enough during the day definitely got to my brain. 20 minutes after eating, I did 30 minutes worth of aerobics (weights and lots of squatting). We'll see what the scale reads tomorrow.... But I think for a while, I'm upping my fat! Going to keep my carbs at no more than 5, I'll still watch sodium... but I need some fat for a while.
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 02:33 AM   #852
Junior LCF Member
 
mizza11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 51
Gallery: mizza11
Stats: 212/177.5/130-------- 187 when started stillman's
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 3/13/10-Low Fat ----4/12/10-Stillman's
Thank you whoosh fairy for your visit!! I was down 4 lbs this morning. I know the water pill I took yesterday helped with that but it was good to see 178 on the scale this morning!!
mizza11 is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 02:40 AM   #853
Junior LCF Member
 
mizza11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 51
Gallery: mizza11
Stats: 212/177.5/130-------- 187 when started stillman's
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 3/13/10-Low Fat ----4/12/10-Stillman's
lkelley IM2 didn't mean any harm with her comment. She was saying it's different for all of us to be planning to have a salad when on a diet. She was serious about planning a salad for next week and saying Stillman's losers meaning people losing weight while on Stillman's.
mizza11 is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 06:20 AM   #854
Senior LCF Member
 
swebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 929
Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
grrrrr. I really HATE to change my stats UP! But that is what I had to do today. I am up 1 pound. Sooooo, can you guys send the Whoosh Fairy my way??

I am sure the 1 pound gain is from all the red meat I have been eating this past week. Plue sitting at the computer 8-9 hours a day trying to get work projects finished hasn't helped....but still.....I want to see the scale go DOWN
swebb is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 06:58 AM   #855
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Well? Good Morning, I think! Wow. .what happened? Kelley. I'm sorry if you took what I said the wrong way. . I meant no harm. Actually, quite the contrary. I was being supportive of you thinking about having a salad. . Anyway, I'm just wondering if someone else posted for you? Your last few posts just don't seem to have the same tone . . Again, I apologize .Please don't leave based on that. .this is a great support system with a lot of wondeful people. . . I hope your day brightens up!
IM2fat is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 06:59 AM   #856
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
grrrrr. I really HATE to change my stats UP! But that is what I had to do today. I am up 1 pound. Sooooo, can you guys send the Whoosh Fairy my way??

I am sure the 1 pound gain is from all the red meat I have been eating this past week. Plue sitting at the computer 8-9 hours a day trying to get work projects finished hasn't helped....but still.....I want to see the scale go DOWN
Woosh. .woosh. woossh. . I forsee that in your future (gazing in crystal ball. . )
IM2fat is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 06:59 AM   #857
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizza11 View Post
Thank you whoosh fairy for your visit!! I was down 4 lbs this morning. I know the water pill I took yesterday helped with that but it was good to see 178 on the scale this morning!!
4 Pounds! That's Awesome. . :-)
IM2fat is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:02 AM   #858
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Ok confession... After my venting post, I made 3 slices of bacon and 2 eggs at almost 9pm. Even with that, my calories were still just around 750. I think not eating enough during the day definitely got to my brain. 20 minutes after eating, I did 30 minutes worth of aerobics (weights and lots of squatting). We'll see what the scale reads tomorrow.... But I think for a while, I'm upping my fat! Going to keep my carbs at no more than 5, I'll still watch sodium... but I need some fat for a while.
Still not too far off base. You did fine. .Maybe you do need to eat a little more. . try splitting into 6 small meals. .It works wonders for me especially when I feel like I'm getting the "munchies". . I try a cheese stick here and there too and I always keep boiled eggs on hand. . You are doing great on the exercise. . I have to confess, I've been awful. Wearing my pedometer so I push myself to walk, move, fidget or stand whenever possible. .but I can't seem to get over my 10,000 steps unless I take a nice long walk. Guess I'll have to start planning that into my day. . just not enough time. .
__________________
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "O Crap.. She's up!!!
Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet.
IM2fat is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:04 AM   #859
Senior LCF Member
 
nermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 482
Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Hiya Losers!

Ok read the osts over and over can't seem to figure out who was being mean!

Anyhoo everybody is looking good!

swebb never move stats up always down - just wait for it to come off!

My hubby is due to come visit in August! but we are really trying for June! To be honest I miss him lots but it is giving me a chance to focus on plan!

I can't wait to see his reaction though but I wanna get to ONDERLAND first! I know I know I'm being a little selfish!
nermo is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:08 AM   #860
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Hiya Losers!

Ok read the osts over and over can't seem to figure out who was being mean!

Anyhoo everybody is looking good!

swebb never move stats up always down - just wait for it to come off!

My hubby is due to come visit in August! but we are really trying for June! To be honest I miss him lots but it is giving me a chance to focus on plan!

I can't wait to see his reaction though but I wanna get to ONDERLAND first! I know I know I'm being a little selfish!
You will get there, Nermo. .No problem. . I can't remember does he know you are losing? Or are you keeping that a secret from him?
IM2fat is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:11 AM   #861
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Good Morning, Lisa! did the fairy visit you last night?
IM2fat is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:13 AM   #862
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 205
Gallery: lkelley36
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
I think a salad now and again can be a good thing. .I'm planning to have one next week. . heheh. .doesn't that just kill you? Planning to eat a salad? Who does that? STillmans' losers, thats who!!!!
I really don't understand how you think that is nice and supportive....and yeah...someone else was posting for me...lol.....again.....was is up!!?? Anyway...everyone else here seems very nice..and some of the other message boards have helped in information. Just think about what you say to others...
lkelley36 is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:18 AM   #863
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 205
Gallery: lkelley36
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkelley36 View Post
I really don't understand how you think that is nice and supportive....and yeah...someone else was posting for me...lol.....again.....was is up!!?? Anyway...everyone else here seems very nice..and some of the other message boards have helped in information. Just think about what you say to others...
OK...I keep reading what you said...I guess. I got the wrong idea....sorry..Got to get the language here...I am not a big supporter of terms that put people down..like say losers..but I guess that is not the way you meant it...When I told my son..he said you were joking..and as usual...lol..he is probably right..I am not a big joker..lol....anyway...still want a salad!!!....but I will eat egg beaters instead!!!...lol
lkelley36 is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:18 AM   #864
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Losers is a term of endearment on this message board. . We all want to be losers (as in pounds"!) . . I only wish everyone the best of luck . because I get most of my motivation from the wonderful peeps on this site!

Last edited by IM2fat; 04-18-2010 at 07:23 AM..
IM2fat is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:37 AM   #865
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 205
Gallery: lkelley36
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Losers is a term of endearment on this message board. . We all want to be losers (as in pounds"!) . . I only wish everyone the best of luck . because I get most of my motivation from the wonderful peeps on this site!
Yeah...I got it..sorry..and thanks...
lkelley36 is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:17 AM   #866
Senior LCF Member
 
swebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 929
Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Woosh. .woosh. woossh. . I forsee that in your future (gazing in crystal ball. . )
Thanks

I was really hoping to be down 5-6 pounds before I leave on Thursday for my 3 week road trip.........

At least I am in charge of Hospitality of 2 of those weeks and can at least fix MEAT for me

I am roasting a turkey today so I can have "good" stuff to eat along the way.

I have not tried the tuna "in a pouch" how does the taste compare to the canned tuna (I love my fresh tuna w/Wasabi)
swebb is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:24 AM   #867
Senior LCF Member
 
swebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 929
Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
lkelley36

This slight "misunderstanding" of terminology is one reason I really don't like IM - you can't get the "sense" of what someone is trying to say.

I am glad you came back on the group. We really are very supportive of one another. We are ALL on this journey together. And yes, sometimes one of us may type something that is taken the wrong way but the answer to that is to keep communicating until you find out what was meant.

Every once in a while I need a "kick in the rear" to get me off of a bad path - the members here will do that as well (but gently)

PS - Don't tell your son he was right it will just lead to bad male behavior in the future

Anyway - glad you are here to share YOUR journey with us.

Wishing you all the best

Sharon
swebb is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:01 AM   #868
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
GwnStfni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tragic Kingdom
Posts: 3,651
Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Hi everyone! Well scale went back down, exactly to sig weight. Of course I was thrilled considering my MELT DOWN last night. Hahahahaha! Boy did I throw a fit!! No way would I throw myself off the wagon though, I am way too committed to low carbing and losing this weight! I did have more bacon and eggs for breakfast though.... Going to do a few days with higher fats and see how it works out for me. I'll keep you all up to date You know, like I always do! I feel much better after doing aerobics... I can already tell my body is "shaping" up in places... it's weird, yet exhilarating.

My passport came in the mail yesterday. First one. So excited. I am backpacking through Europe Aug-Oct, by myself. I am going to be quitting my job and I have absolutely no idea what I will do when I return. I don't even care! Close one door, another one opens.... Something will happen, exactly when I need it to. Low Carbing has helped me save a TON of money since I no longer go out.... It's all being put in my savings for my trip. How I will stay low carb, while abroad, is something I will have to tackle when the time comes... Especially since my idea of a really great trip is drinking a local beer in every place I stop! Plus with all the walking and bicycling I will be doing and the, what I'm sure will be, inconsistent meals, I am hoping to maintain! I have always wanted to backpack and now just seems like the perfect time, especially work-wise. I've been wanting a career change....

Okay, I'm babbling now.... I think it's the excitement of not having gained today or even maintained but actually losing almost a pound.

lkelley, this really is one of the best support groups on these boards. We like to kid back and forth but there's absolutely no malice behind it. We support each other and help each other stay on track! Again, with the salad, if you think you can do without it, I say eat something else that will make you feel happy. But if you are really craving a salad (and boy do I know that feeling, I love salads), then allow yourself to have that 1 salad. I tell myself, this is a WAY OF LIFE, and I should not feel deprived. Salads are feel good foods, afterall! Snickers bar = not feel good (plus they always give me toothaches), therefore, I don't feel deprived at all. But if you want to stick to plan 100% and the scale is moving down down down for you, keep doing what you're doing until it no longer works! Then, try something different

swebb, I eat the tuna in the can or in the pouch and I like them both. I like the pouch more, because it's so easy to open and there's almost no liquid to be drained!! So it's much cleaner, don't have to worry about squirting tuna juice on you

nermo, I think getting to onederland by june is doable, definitely by august!! If you can keep a loss of 3-4lbs a week, then definitely by June. That's what I aim for, loss-wise... Don't always seem to make it though!! Either way, even if you aren't, he's going to be floored with your results!!

mizza, woo hoo on that whoosh!!! That's awesome!! I have a leftover water pill or two laying around the house.... Maybe I'll use them when I really need to see a whoosh! Must feel great to be in the 170s! Can't wait to get there myself!!
GwnStfni is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:29 AM   #869
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
lkelley36

This slight "misunderstanding" of terminology is one reason I really don't like IM - Sharon
so you don't like me I'm hoping that was one of those misunderstandings I had to read it twice to figure it out? Hope my second interpretation was the correct one!
IM2fat is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #870
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,584
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwnStfni View Post
Hi everyone! Close one door, another one opens.... Something will happen, exactly when I need it to. Low Carbing has helped me save a TON of money since I no longer go out.... It's all being put in my savings for my trip. How I will stay low carb, while abroad, is something I will have to tackle when the time comes... Especially since my idea of a really great trip is drinking a local beer in every place I stop! Plus with all the walking and bicycling I will be doing and the, what I'm sure will be, inconsistent meals, I am hoping to maintain! I have always wanted to backpack and now just seems like the perfect time, especially work-wise. I've been wanting a career change....

How cool and how brave of you! I say do it while you can. . you never know when your life will change and things will tie you down. .Mine just happens to be my 4 kids. . Not that I every regret having any of them it just makes me wish I would have spent more "me" time before getting married, having kids and figuring all that stuff out. . .I say. . You go girl!!!
IM2fat is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.