Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 06:05 AM   #361
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
I feel better today after my carb induced rant yesterday. .I think they are finally leaving my body and my brain isn't quite so fluffy today. . .. Patience. . repeat . patience. ..

Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 06:17 AM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Hiya everyone!

Well i don't know what is happening! I am up 224. something- I have been doing good- except for not draining the beef soup but what the heck- I'm not losing Is this even worth it anymore- the deprivation - ughhhhhhhh
ok I am just frustrated!!!

IM2- You have done so well- Keep it up!

GT- Did you ever hit stalls this bad like I am having?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:19 AM   #363
Senior LCF Member

ok I now have stopped putting salt on my chicken and am putting some vinegar!

and stopped all the diet soda and gum- I think I was losing more when I was chewing the gum!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:26 AM   #364
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Hiya everyone!

Well i don't know what is happening! I am up 224. something- I have been doing good- except for not draining the beef soup but what the heck- I'm not losing Is this even worth it anymore- the deprivation - ughhhhhhhh

IM2- You have done so well- Keep it up!

GT- Did you ever hit stalls this bad like I am having?

Nermo - I am in a stall as well and I am NOT happy!

The scale has not budged (except for bouncing back and forth 1/2 pound) for a week. I know deep down that it is SO worth it to work through this but right not I am just frustrated.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:32 AM   #365
Senior LCF Member

I totally understand swebb- I feel like I have got so much to lose and when I was losing being THIN was looking like it was finally gonna happen for me! but this stall has pushed these dreams farther away. I wanna be abe to wear pants and tuck in my shirt, I wanna wear cute pajamas, I wanna be able to actually buy clothes that I like and not just because IT FITS!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:43 AM   #366
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sas202554
Stats: 277/130
Start Date: April 2010
Nermo please don't get discouraged I have been following you since you started in January. I was going to start in January and we weighed the same. I started Stillmans and was losing and then I stopped. I am now at 277 and you are at 223. You are my hero and I am starting today. Don't stop what you are doing you may be at a stall and then the weight will drop off. I know it is easy for me to say because I haven't been following a plan, but you have and look how much you have lost!!!!! It will come off and you don't want to be where I am right now. I can't go up and down stairs without my back hurting. I know that it is my big middle. I want to lose 25 pounds by my birthday on May 22nd. I am going to keep reading this post. Everyone is doing great and I am so proud and motivated by you. Just think of me and be thankful that you stuck to your guns and you are not at 277, but at 223. YOU are just 23 pound from being out of the 200's that will happen quicker than you think. Hang in there girl!!!! You are my hero!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:04 AM   #367
Senior LCF Member

wow sas! Thnx, I really needed that today! You know what I will stick to it and we will do this together!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:04 AM   #368
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Yes. . self control was an issue for me today. I've never drifted so far from the boat as I did today. .we volunteered to help with a church dinner tonight and left home shortly after 5:00. .I packed boiled eggs,. .cheese and some ground beef incase we got hungry/ .I refused the mashed potatoes.. politely declined the ice cream. .left the blueberry cobbler behind.. did not try the sweet potatoes. . What happened when I cleaned the tables off. . The stupid bread baskets. .OMG.. I ate a roll . .I ate another roll and then I came home and ate more "stuff" . .I'll spare you the details . .but I'm so embarrassed..I hate carbs. . why are they so evil and why do they make me eat them? They were not good. they did not taste good and they only made me feel worse. . Note to self: CARBS are evil, devil's spawn, I tell you. . Why O why am I soo stupid? Just a reminder. Nothing.. and I do mean nothing. .tastes as good as thin feels! Hubby and I made a secret pact.. .we are doing this no matter what!

OMG Im2!! You hit it on the head!! Carbs are Satan's food. Evil! Was it something in the air yesterday? I was cleaning up the kitchen and there sat the leftover Easter cake. Tons of icing, which I love (evil simple carbs)...I looked at it a few times. Moved it. Hid it in a corner. Weird thing: I was not hungry!! I was not craving it!!! It was just there. So, after a while I made a conscious choice. I took a huge piece, put it on my prettiest plate. Sat down and ate it slowly. Then I got up, Took the cake plate and scraped the rest of it into the garbage can!!!!! I thought for sure the scale would be up today. Have to remind myself that you can't really gain 10 pounds in a day! But, I was sure I was gonna. Instead, the scale was kind to me! I'm still what I was yesterday. It almost landed another .5 down, but came to rest @ 220.5 and I'm fine with that. As attrition for my cake sin last night I glugged down 32 oz. of h2o and maybe that helped. But, Whew!!! What is it with the lure of carbs??? They have some kind of magic attraction. I had chicken for dinner last night (soon after the cake fest) and I did feel better. Protein Power!

Today I feel a renewed resolve!!! It's gonna be a 100% Stillman day. I'm prepared with hard boiled eggs, which I happen to love, and leftover sirloin steak. I would roast my turkey, but it's still frozen. It's a 13 pounder, so I'm hoping it will keep me stalked up with leftovers for a week. Gonna have some tuna today too. Tuna and eggs are magic food.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 04-07-2010, 08:13 AM   #369
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post

YAM- Its so nice to "see" you!!! You so look like the mom and not the grandmom! So pretty! Thanks for sharing.

Al: When I go out anywhere with my grandkids (I have FIVE and they are adorable) People always think I'm their mother!!! My own mother had glowing, wrinkle-free skin into her late 70's and I inherited it so I think that's why. Just thinking, I hope after I lose 50-60 pounds that my skin won't shrivel up and sag. Ugh. Yucky thought.

However, my mother was stick thin all her life until she hit the change of life. Then she got really fat and sometime in her 60's she lost it all and stayed as skinny as a string bean the rest of her life. Her skin stayed nice. I'm hoping mine will too.

Was that TMI?? :blush:
Old 04-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #370
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hiya everyone!

Don't give up!!! It IS worth it. Your body is just adjusting to the weight loss. Everyone hits a stall every now and then. You can count on it. We are here for you, Honey Doo.....Hugs and loves...
Old 04-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #371
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: miggsmacall
Stats: 317/302/169
WOE: HCG
Start Date: August 2005 (LC)-March 2014 WW
Down another 3.5 (still a ton of water weight...) despite my (still low carb) discretions.

Today..third verse same as the first!

B: 3 eggs
L: 8oz chicken, 1 cup lettuce, 1T dressing
S: 2 eggs
D: 8oz pork chop, 1 cup lettuce, 1T dressing
Old 04-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #372
Blabbermouth!!!

OMGoodness!!! I LOVE this group!

Sas: So glad you are here. You are going to be such a great addition to our LCFamily!! I know you were talking to Nermo, but you really inspired me as well. Keep on sharing.

I can't believe how I can open up here. It's theraputic. Totally. And when I read others' struggles and frustrations, I feel less of a weirdo, less guilty, and more like I can jump back on the WOE wagon. This time I am really, really gonna do this!

It's hard for me to set mini goals because I never seem to reach them and then I get discouraged. However, I will be going back to see my family in Pennsylvania the end of May. I would absolutely love to be in ONEderland by then. I know it's doable. I just have to DO what I KNOW. And, I have to do it every day! I will! This time I will!!! But if I stumble, I will forgive and forget and start anew. I sure learned my lesson yesterday about not having junk around the house. I tell myself it's for DH, but honestly HE DOES NOT NEED IT. He is in denial about needing to lose weight.

But, yesterday, he said "I can tell you are losing weight. It shows. What are you doing? Can you help me do the same thing?"

I told him the best I could do is give him Stillman's book because anytime in the past when I've tried to help him lose weight, he just whines alot and then he goes out to a fast food restaurant behind my back and cheats. I told him he needs to understand what needs to be done and he needs to do it himself!!!!

OK, done rambling. Did I say I this group???
Old 04-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #373
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggsmacall View Post
Down another 3.5 (still a ton of water weight...) despite my (still low carb) discretions.

:c lap: WTG!!! You are workin' it, Girl!!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #374
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sas202554
Stats: 277/130
Start Date: April 2010
Yam-Yam thanks for welcoming me!! I am so proud of all of you! Keep up the good work. I would love to be at your number!!! Don't let up you are getting closer to your goal!!!!
S Webb You have lost and are down. Keep on you will be there!!!!
Miggsmcall you are doing great!! We are at the same place. We can encourage each other a bunch!!!! I would be so proud if I had lost the weight that you have. I keep losing and gaining the same weight.
I am at the highest I have ever been. Carbs are my downfall. They call my name at all hours of the day!!!
I need the encouragement of you to keep me on track. If I had stayed with it I would be down and closer to my goal. I will look to my friends for help!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #375
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Hi everyone! Well, I lost that 1lb I gained on my high fat day but ONEderland still eludes me. LOLOL. This is cruel. I've been on the border of ONEderland for a week now. This is just down right cruel. I am expecting to finally see a 1 on that scale tomorrow. I am in good spirits though because I know it's going to happen any day now! However, I'm seriously contemplating whether I want to still do my scheduled friday high fat day or not. I am thinking probably not but then this evil thing on my shoulder is telling me that I'm going to waste the high fat food I have in the fridge, my bacon, the roast beef, burgers. Argh. How long is bacon good for in the fridge, already opened pack? I'm thinking I should be safely in ONEderland before I have another high fat day.

It's hot as hell here today. It's going to be at least 90 degrees again. This weather has forced me to get out of my comfort zone real quick! I was expecting to not have to wear short sleeves so early. Not to mention the general discomfort that comes with weighing 200lbs in 90 degree weather. lol grrr

Oh... this is totally off topic but funny so thought I'd share... last night, I was watching a movie and took one of my zillion bathroom breaks that comes with drinking so much damn water every day, so I'm walking back to the couch and I notice that my neighbors across the way are dancing. I live in a high rise, as do they... They've got bit french doors that they had open. I notice them all the time, walking around or just sitting in front of the doors. Well, I thought oh how cute they're dancing so then I realize, neither one had pants on. lolol. Within seconds, they ripped each others tops off and let's just say, I saw way more ass then I ever wanted to see. Who does that with the doors wide open, lights all on, facing another high rise?!?! lolol

Okay.... maybe TMI but it was too funny to not share. Have a great day everyone and remember to drink your water today!
Original Stats (6/9/03): 275/147 (128lbs lost)
Old 04-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #376
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas202554 View Post
Yam-Yam thanks for welcoming me!! I am so proud of all of you! Keep up the good work. I would love to be at your number!!! Don't let up you are getting closer to your goal!!!!
S Webb You have lost and are down. Keep on you will be there!!!!
Miggsmcall you are doing great!! We are at the same place. We can encourage each other a bunch!!!! I would be so proud if I had lost the weight that you have. I keep losing and gaining the same weight.
I am at the highest I have ever been. Carbs are my downfall. They call my name at all hours of the day!!!
I need the encouragement of you to keep me on track. If I had stayed with it I would be down and closer to my goal. I will look to my friends for help!!!
Sas: I don't know how old you are but I am 55 and I know I lose much slower now than I used to. But that's OK. I'm not in a huge rush. I just want to keep it going down while I get in the habit of watching the scale, avoiding carbs and sticking to Stillman's encouraging rules in his book. I know I'll get there! Nothing else works for me. Not Weight Watchers, not the cabbage soup diet, not Nutrisystem (tried that and lost 20 pounds, but when I couldn't look at one more gross packaged meal, I gained it right back), not anything!!! Just HP,LF,LC. It's the only thing that works for me.

Don't worry about the carb cravings. After you are on QWL for a couple of days, your hunger and cravings go away. You HAVE to drink the water, though. That is sooooooooooooooooooo important. I also got potassium pills. Just the generic brand @ our local pharmacy. After about the firt 5 days, I was unloading my dishwasher, bending over and reaching up over and over, and all of a sudden I got this overwhelming dizzy feeling. Really thought I was gonna faint. So, I ate about 1/4 of a banana and rested for a while. Then it hit me that I probably needed potassium. Been taking one a day and no more light headedness at all.

I also am trying something else this week for the first time. I watch the Biggest Loser every week and just adore Jillian Michaels. In fact, I read her book and emailed her and she emailed me back! Really a nice person.

So, I saw her "quick start" program advertised on TV and checked it out on line. Noticed our local drug store has her products. So, last Saturday I bought her Fat Burn capsules and a bottle of her Calorie Control capsules. This week I've been taking one (she recommends two but I'm starting out with one) of the calorie control pills in the morning with a full glass of water, after I drink my coffee. Then I take one of the fat burn pills at about noon. I feel like it's helping, but I will keep you posted if anyone is interested. I need all the help I can get!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #377
Blabbermouth!!!

GWN: Congrats on that pound gone! Woo-Hooooo! Great job! You are my hero! I agree that you should skip the fat day. If you are worried about the bacon or anything else, just stick it in a zip lock freezer bag and freeze it. It will keep and you can thaw it in the microwave next week when you are ready.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! OMGosh, all I can think is I hope they had nice bottoms! That sounds better than turning on the TV!!

Last edited by Yam-Yam; 04-07-2010 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: wrong quote, somehow. duh!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:48 AM   #378
Senior LCF Member

Turkey is roasting in the oven, Ground Beef and Sausage is browning on the stove, there are 2 rotisserie chickens in the fridge.....I am so ready for the rest of the week

I am not sure I can look at (or smell) tuna for a couple of days.....

I have added some cinnamon tea 2x a day to see if that would help stoke the internal fires and get the scale moving.

I did watch the rerun of the Dr. Oz show where he talked about different diets.....one thing that hit me was that those of us on a low carb/low fat diet like Stillman's would see an initial weight loss followed by a stall as the body began to burn and actually MELT the fat inside - he did a demo.

So for those of us experiencing a stall, if we stick to the plan the weight WILL come off Sometimes this is so hard to remember - we have all been on diets before and for whatever reason we are back again......

Along with CARBS, DISCOURAGEMENT is evil - it sets us up for failure. We can't help but be a bit disappointed when we have followed the plan and the scale doesn't move - but after seeing the demo that Dr. Oz did yesterday I now KNOW that my body is trying to burn the fat as fuel - it will just take time.

If I can bump up my exercise then the body will need more fuel and the weight will come off faster.

The final point he made on his show was that no matter what diet/WOE we choose, CALORIES still count. I for one, tend to forget that fact. I think - "Well I am eating low/no carb" forgetting that I haven't been moving around as much (back injury) but I am still eating CALORIES ..... so I need to watch that as well.

I am hoping for a "WHOOSH" day SOON but will try to not get too frustrated if the scale doesn't budge......however, all bets are off if the darn scale goes UP!!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:18 PM   #379
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Don't worry about the carb cravings. After you are on QWL for a couple of days, your hunger and cravings go away. You HAVE to drink the water, though. That is sooooooooooooooooooo important. I also got potassium pills. Just the generic brand @ our local pharmacy. After about the firt 5 days, I was unloading my dishwasher, bending over and reaching up over and over, and all of a sudden I got this overwhelming dizzy feeling. Really thought I was gonna faint. So, I ate about 1/4 of a banana and rested for a while. Then it hit me that I probably needed potassium. Been taking one a day and no more light headedness at all.
I was also experiencing a lot of light headedness when I first started. Haven't experienced it at all since I started taking a multivitamin.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #380
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post

I did watch the rerun of the Dr. Oz show where he talked about different diets.....one thing that hit me was that those of us on a low carb/low fat diet like Stillman's would see an initial weight loss followed by a stall as the body began to burn and actually MELT the fat inside - he did a demo.
Agreed. I started off in February with Atkins, lost 16lbs the first two weeks then between week 3 and 4, I lost ONE friggin pound!! I was soo frustrated! I know it's the typical low carb stall but after week 4, I decided to incorporate Stillman's and I am glad I did. The scale started moving down again, my appetite is even more suppressed. But those two weeks were so extremely frustrating! After the fourth week, and beginning Stillman's, I lost 7lbs that week! I'm hoping the whoosh fairy comes your way soon!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:34 PM   #381
Senior LCF Member

Hiya!

Well guys today was a hard day emotionally for me! I did end up staying on plan! I think we have to stop being so hard on ourselves(coming from me, huh...) We are losing and that's the point, we are sticking to it and trying our best. If it wasn't for this thread and all you wonderful people I would have fell off for sure! I wanna say thank you to all of you- this group always knows the right thing to say when we need to hear it most. You know sometimes we just have "one of those days".

Thnx swebb for all that info- yes if we stick to it the weight will come off- it better- our body is really holding on to this fat for dear life!

If anyone sees the whoosh fairy please send her along!!!! She has been really lazy lately- I hope she didn't get carb flu!

Once agin thnx guys- Sas, Yam,Swebb,Gwn,GT,Al, IM,miggs,and lisa and all my LC friends! Let's do it!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #382
Blabbermouth!!!

Nermo: BIG and
Old 04-07-2010, 01:58 PM   #383
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Turkey is roasting in the oven, Ground Beef and Sausage is browning on the stove, there are 2 rotisserie chickens in the fridge.....I am so ready for the rest of the week

I am not sure I can look at (or smell) tuna for a couple of days.....

I have added some cinnamon tea 2x a day to see if that would help stoke the internal fires and get the scale moving.

So for those of us experiencing a stall, if we stick to the plan the weight WILL come off Sometimes this is so hard to remember - we have all been on diets before and for whatever reason we are back again......

Along with CARBS, DISCOURAGEMENT is evil - it sets us up for failure. We can't help but be a bit disappointed when we have followed the plan and the scale doesn't move - but after seeing the demo that Dr. Oz did yesterday I now KNOW that my body is trying to burn the fat as fuel - it will just take time.

If I can bump up my exercise then the body will need more fuel and the weight will come off faster.

The final point he made on his show was that no matter what diet/WOE we choose, CALORIES still count. I for one, tend to forget that fact. I think - "Well I am eating low/no carb" forgetting that I haven't been moving around as much (back injury) but I am still eating CALORIES ..... so I need to watch that as well.

I am hoping for a "WHOOSH" day SOON but will try to not get too frustrated if the scale doesn't budge......however, all bets are off if the darn scale goes UP!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....YUM...turkey. I can just smell it! My favorite thing.

Wish I would have seen that Oz show. I guess I missed it.

Stillman does say in his book that his WOE will teach your body how to burn and melt off it's own stored fat. Other diets use the carbs you eat for fuel and use the fat you eat for lighter fluid. That's why you only lose a pound a week. They rely on exercise and reduced calories only to get the fires burning.

I really feel like my body is already starting to use up some of it's own fat. My body monitor scale is telling me that I've lost body fat and I believe it by the way my clothing feels looser.

I did hear Dr. Oz say one time that cinnamon is great for weight loss, so you have the right idea there. I just bought a new brand of green tea. It's called Chai and it has cinnamon and ginger in it. I think it's the best tea I've ever had and I'm a real tea lover.

Keep the ideas, tips and good info coming! We love it!!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #384
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh, sorry I'm so chatty. Ya'all are gonna get sick of seeing my face and reading my posts! I had another high energy day so far. I'm like a tornado and now I'm caught up on all my work, laundry, scrubbing of floors, cleaning bathrooms (oh, and moving my exercise equipment into position for when the urge to workout hits -- which it has not yet!) -------but-------almost----I'm startin' to feel it...
Old 04-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #385
Blabbermouth!!!

BTW: The Whoosh Fairy has never visited me yet. Don't you think I ought to have a turn??
Old 04-07-2010, 02:07 PM   #386
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
I totally understand swebb- I feel like I have got so much to lose and when I was losing being THIN was looking like it was finally gonna happen for me! but this stall has pushed these dreams farther away. I wanna be abe to wear pants and tuck in my shirt, I wanna wear cute pajamas, I wanna be able to actually buy clothes that I like and not just because IT FITS!
Oh Nermo--please don't give up, you are doing so well. You will be thin--we all will be. I never thought I would be able to wear the clothes I can fit into now, believe me. Ok I'm still a long way off being thin but honestly I'm getting there!!! albeit maybe slower than I'd like. About the stall---OMG yes I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you not read my rants!!!!!! Don't worry you are most likey losing inches tho! Sorry I don't have time to check in now...but don't get discouraged, Nermo, it will happen for you -you're already 40lbs down--that's amazing!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 04-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #387
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps! Just saying hello to everyone! Sorry I can't answer all your posts! Me and my better half have taken a few days away in a hotel in Co. Kerry(I seriously didn't know it was that beautiful-it's so pretty in the South!) We're having fantastic weather too! So I shall be back to you very soon! Don't really have net access.! I'm trying to stay on plan.....hmmm I'll let ye all know how that pans out! Hee! Hope you're all well! Im2, Al--
Old 04-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #388
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Hey Everyone!!! Hope all is well. been so busy prepping for my trip and hubby took a day off which was a nice surprise!!!! Went on a field trip with the kiddos today and played outside for hours..Gotta help my oldest with homework now, but I want you to know I'll be back full speed tomorrow. I feel like I'll never catch up to all your posts!!!

PS.. Vitamins? YES. Turkey soup? YES 3 minute run? NO... Theres always tomorrow!

Love Yous!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #389
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
BTW: The Whoosh Fairy has never visited me yet. Don't you think I ought to have a turn??
Yam - she hasn't been here either ...... do you think she is STUCK like we are??

Maybe one of those MidWest wind storms will blow her our way (fingers-crossed)
Old 04-07-2010, 05:20 PM   #390
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Yam - she hasn't been here either ...... do you think she is STUCK like we are??

Maybe one of those MidWest wind storms will blow her our way (fingers-crossed)

Closed Thread