Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 11:31 AM   #391
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgirl View Post

GT - I know isn't the Hello Kitty bottle the bomb! Yes it looks like a 24" waist!

My waist is not my problem - Mine is between 25-26 - that I am thankful for! But, my hips are uhhhhhh kind of bigger:blush: Like people who weigh what I weigh at my height could probably easily where a 4 down below. But, I have to have two sizes bigger for my hips than my waist!
I'm jealous!! Mine isn't my prob area either tho really--well it's 27 but I know it can be a lot smaller-cos it used to be and I can def still pinch an inch...or 2...or 3...or 4.. I want it under 25"-at least!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #392
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Oh yeah - yesterday I downed right at 95 oz of water, 2 or 3 diet cokes, 2 or 3 coffees - I am back down a lb and only .4 from my stats!

Thank goodness Thursday night's meltdown didn't totally derail me!
Yeah for the loss!! All that liquid?? Did you spend all day on the pot!!
Old 02-06-2010, 11:35 AM   #393
Big Yapper!!!!

Nermo! Stay off the scale!! I sooo have done that too tho!!! I love lemon pepper chicken!! I had plain old ground turkey for din!
Old 02-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #394
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
thats a lot of liquid msgirl!

I dont own a measuring tape..perhaps i'll take a ruler to my jeans...

I had 3 cups of coffee and a bottle of CL....must drink water.must drink water...
Old 02-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #395
Blabbermouth!!!

is wine considered a refeed? if so, I'll be refeeding again tonight.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:40 AM   #396
Blabbermouth!!!

Wonder how Dustins doin with his drink on today....
Old 02-06-2010, 11:40 AM   #397
Big Yapper!!!!

Yeah wine's def a refeed!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #398
Blabbermouth!!!

those chicken wings are sounding real good for tomorrow....I think I may join you IM2!

Do you bake or fry?
Old 02-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #399
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dlyons
Stats: 268/229
Start Date: 11/21/09
Uggghhh! The snowstorm knocked out power to my house early this morning and then the power came back on around 11:00am. Then I got a page to come into the office to bring up all of the servers and computers because my company had a power outage and then the generator failed so everything was DEAD!

I spent about 4 hours to bring all of the computers back up and repaired a server that died during the outage. To be honest with you ladies, I had a slice of pizza, a bottle of "Code Red" Mountaindew and a bag of cookies. This is NOT a good day to start on a diet and I am SO stressed out!

Tomorrow is a new day!! It will be a clean start and I will be overdosing on the water and I will be preparing those chicken breasts tonight!!!

-Dustin
Old 02-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #400
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Dustin! Sorry about the snow storm-saw it on the news--you guys have been hit really bad. A bag of cookies,eh?? Yum!! Only joking! As you've said before-just get back up on that horse! Tomorrow is a new day-just forget about about today, and get prepared for tomorrow!!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #401
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: msgirl
Stats: 162.4/146.2/140 -- 5'8.5"
WOE: Hcg starting 12/31/13
Start Date: Long ago...
Dustin - I totally get how you feel! Thursday was my BAD day - but I am good and clean again Lots of water saved me from some major damage!

I have already finished 70 oz. today and my goal is to get 30 more down

Don't beat yourself up to bad - just get those chicken breast cooking and start the potty runs
Old 02-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #402
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey Dustin! Sorry for the rough day. I agree with the girls. dont beat yourself up and get back on track for tomorrow. How awful to work on your day off! That's the worst part about it. Rest up tomorrow and drink drink drink that h20!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 03:19 PM   #403
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I have already finished 70 oz. today and my goal is to get 30 more down

Woohoo!!!! Dont ask me what Ive done today (or didnt do).... shame shame shame...
Old 02-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #404
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to tell you all that even if you are having a bad day don't let it get ya down.. We all have em and we all goof up.

The best thing you can do is forgive yourself and move past it.
Just be careful not to convince yourself that just because you are having a bad day you deserve to eat wrong! I was finding myself doing that.

Now I am trying to convince myself that if I am having a bad day eating right will make me feel better. At least it's something I can control!

We can't always control our rough times, but we can and will control what we put in our mouths!

I hope everyone stays happy healthy and eating your weigh thin!
Old 02-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #405
Senior LCF Member

So Chris said that he has noticed a difference, but doesn't believe that I have lost as much weight as I "claim" I am pretty upset about it! I have lost 18 pounds, but put back on 5 I always do with my monthly

I told him that the weight is coming off everywhere else but in my trouble spots, my belly and waist!

He told me that he wants to see the scale! I am terrified... I weigh as much as he does and he is 6 foot tall, I'm 5'3!

All my shirt sleeves and pant legs are loser on me, you can def. see it, but since my mid section is staying pretty much the same, he thinks I'm lying to him!

I'm not! And I know he wants to support my weight loss and help me stay on my diet, but I don't think asking me to weigh in front of him is appropriate! I feel my weight and the scale should be private!

I showed him the pictures I have posted and i have kept a log of my progress in inches and showed it to him! I think that should be proof enough! I even told him he could measure me and write it in the journal.

Sorry this is a bit long, but I am worried! He told me that he knows I'm heavy right now and he won't judge me for what I weigh and it won't change how he feels about me etc, but I am really not comfortable with it!

How should I handle this? What would your feelings be if you were put on the spot like that? I am FREAKED!
Old 02-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #406
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
ok I did a BMI calculation I was 46.7 which is obese, now 42.6 still considered obese but it is down- and will get even lower soon- I think that is GREAT NEWS!

U know what I am really really proud of ME !!! I deserve it ! YES I DO !
Old 02-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #407
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
he thinks I'm lying to him!
He did not say that he thinks, I am lying to him, he just said that he doesn't see how I lost 18 pounds. I am the one who has convinced myself that his doubts are because he thinks I am lying to him. He Thinks I should be down like 3 sizes if I lost that much! I told him that's not how it always works in women!
Old 02-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #408
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
ok I did a BMI calculation I was 46.7 which is obese, now 42.6 still considered obese but it is down- and will get even lower soon- I think that is GREAT NEWS!

U know what I am really really proud of ME !!! I deserve it ! YES I DO !
good job! that is awesome!!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #409
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Lisa! . I've been married over 17 years and I don't think my hubby has ever known my weight. It took me 2 months of lurking on this website to admit to it and put it in writing. If it really hurt you, I would tell him that and just let him know that you are doing this for you because it makes you feel better! Does he have weight to lose? Maybe he is a little jelous that you are doing so well and doesn't know how else to handle it. That's not to say his feelings for you have changed. . it just means you are changing (weight-wise) and I bet you are becoming more confident. .perhaps that scares him, too. .especially if you've been dependent on him for "happiness" . . Even though hubby and I were losing at the same time, I admit I get a little jealous of him and wish fat cells to grow on his waist. .but it never happens. .I also wish that he could experience our "friendly visitor, Tom" but that never happens either! Don't take it real personal. .I am sure he didn't mean it to hurt your feelings. . just remember to tell him that it did. . perhaps he didn't think you had to lose that much? Men tend to believe we are smaller than we are and we tend to believe we are bigger than we are. I read an article once that men never notice any of the "flaws" we notice. . .they are just after the prize! I think Chris got his prize and just doesn't realize it yet!!

Last edited by IM2fat; 02-06-2010 at 04:14 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #410
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
those chicken wings are sounding real good for tomorrow....I think I may join you IM2!

Do you bake or fry?
We grill them. .hubby is standing outside in the cold as I type this. .Poor hubby. .he has warmer blood than me. . We've got wings, Turkey Brauts, Jalepeno Brauts and chicken breasts grilling away.. Mmmmm. .I'm gonna get my feast on (chicken only) before I get my drink on. . .I've decided drinks tonight. . . .

We just got home from looking for carpeting for the boy's room. . what a dumb and boring thing to do. .I'm all for painting the floors now that we got the final estimate. . $1,500!!! Goodness and we still have beds and dressers to buy. . . . they may be sleeping on their nice, expensive carpeting instead of beds!!

Last edited by IM2fat; 02-06-2010 at 04:15 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #411
Senior LCF Member

IM- Thank you so much! I feel a bit better now seeing it from a different point of view. Chris is beautiful, he has a very nice body and he is athletic, a runner! He has put 5 lbs on recently and it has settled around his mid section. I don't think he is jealous that I am losing and he is aware that I have quite a bit to lose. I am eating all fish next week, fish and water that's it!! I need to get a few more pounds off quick, then maybe I will think about letting him see the scale LOL
Old 02-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #412
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Nermo. . You are now crowned "super Nermo" . go.. go . go
Old 02-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #413
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dustin:

and, please don't send your snow this way. . . It is super freezing and just a tad bit windy but no real snow to speak of yet!! Uggg. .
Old 02-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #414
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MustLoveDogs08
Stats: 162/149/130
WOE: Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: On and off since 2000. Restart 01/01/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
IM- Thank you so much! I feel a bit better now seeing it from a different point of view. Chris is beautiful, he has a very nice body and he is athletic, a runner! He has put 5 lbs on recently and it has settled around his mid section. I don't think he is jealous that I am losing and he is aware that I have quite a bit to lose. I am eating all fish next week, fish and water that's it!! I need to get a few more pounds off quick, then maybe I will think about letting him see the scale LOL
Men can be so weird! My husband actually needs to lose more weight than I do, but I have learned that nagging him is not the way to get him to do it. So I am on this journey alone......except for all of you. But what really hurts is that he never gives me any credit for staying on this for over a month and never cheating! I show him how big my clothes are getting on me and he just grunts... He certainly has no problem eating my food, but then has whatever he wants afterwards. For instance, he just 5 minutes ago asked me if I wanted ice cream! I asked him what part of being on a diet don't you understand...his answer was..."well it's a "skinny cow"! For pity sake, he knows I am doing almost no carbs at all, he knows I am losing and he knows I have not cheated. I think it really bothers him that I have all this willpower and he is the one that is obese! Sorry for this rant, but he is really pissing me off today!
Kath
Old 02-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #415
Senior LCF Member

Oh Kath

I hear ya sister! I get asked all the time do you want this or how about getting me some... ice cream,candy bar, etc

I was even reminded that it's super bowl Sunday and pizza will be ordered. Nice, I can't eat it!

My willpower has faded here and there and it is really bad when his daughters are around (Every two weeks) because we go out and eat and he gets embarrassed if I order say an Angus burger with no bun and grilled chicken as the side. I told him to just take the girls out and eat. I will eat my meat at home, but he doesn't want that either. He says please just eat normally when we go out so I have, but I am not going to again and i told him that. I informed him that restaurants are use to people not eating bread etc due to gluten allergies and I am sure it's not the first time someone has asked them to hold the bread!
Old 02-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #416
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Men!!! I know. . I live with a houseful!!. .

Lisa: Don't stop going out with your "family". .it is so important. Just order the dumb angus burger and take the bun off yourself.. they don't charge you any extra and you can always pretend to be too full to finish it.. I bet they won't even notice. .or order something without the bun. Like chicken breast with veggies or something. I know its rough at times and I totally get ticked off because I can't enjoy what everyone else is. but then I remind myself. that is exactly why I am in this situation. I DID enjoy stuff too many times.!

Kath: My hubby was really ticking me off all week, too. He does the same thing except now he eats all "my meat" . the stuff I cook and set aside for my breakfast.. or lunch. . Last week (forgive me if I already mentioned it) but he ate the meat I made for the kids supper for his lunch an entire pound of burger (plus all the cheese) I was going to make baked Spaghetti out of! I could have shot him because I had nothing else planned and the kids all had stuff going on after school. .It was one of those grab and go nights except I didn't have anything for them to grab!! They just don't think ahead.. .

And to top it off. .he is now trying to make me feel extra guilty.. He is in the kitchen sweeping and mopping the floor?? Why? I Don't know except maybe he thinks he'll get lucky tonight or something. . He knows that so works, too Clean house = happy me = even happier him!! The smell of Pine Sol just turns me on!!!

Last edited by IM2fat; 02-06-2010 at 06:08 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #417
Senior LCF Member

here is proof that I am shrinking.. just not in the middle so much! and yes I am up a little and we all know why!

I showed this to Chris and took out the tape measure and measured my waist right in front of him to verify that I am not fibbing one bit!

He told me that he thought my ass looked bigger! Then he stated the obvious! It must be because your legs are getting skinnier! I thought for sure i was going to punch him in the mouth! If anything else besides the obvious would have came out!

Neck Wrist Waist Bust Hips Arm Thigh Calf

2010-Feb-4 12.5 4.75 35.5 40 44 12 21 12.5

2010-Jan-20 13 5.5 34 40 43 12.5 22 13.25

2010-Jan-12 13.5 5.5 37 40 44 13 22 13.75

2010-Jan-8 14 5.5 40 44 47 15 25 14.5
Old 02-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #418
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

See, L: Look at you go.. That's great that you are keeping track! Awesome
Old 02-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #419
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Al: I hope your wine is super delightful!! Enjoy it. you deserve it!
Old 02-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #420
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
IM2 - Lol Thnx. super kitty !
Closed Thread