Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 06:55 AM   #1951
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Hello everyone

I have been real sick lately still am. Diarheaa and stomach paints + the good old "friend" I feel lousy. I can't eat a thing everything hurts my tummy. Had some Anise tea with no sugar. I am

Just wanted to say Hello and Keep on Track everyone ! I am still 252 as of this morning.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2010, 06:56 AM   #1952
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hello!!! I went to the chemist and got weird drops that you have to put with a pint of water-he said it was likely a bug from tap water-yuk! Anyway it tastes awful and the colour--eew! It so reminds me of something you'd take to lose weight--there was this apple vineger thing that was big at home a couple of years ago--I tried it for like 2 days--it was not good!-well this tastes exactely the same!!!

Oh yeah and just cos I'm on a whinge now (hee!) I weighed this morning---and have lost nothing--not one tiny gram--seriously I have eaten nothing in the last few days!!!!! Nasty scale!! I'm with you Im2-I hate it!

Al--good luck with the Dr.

Lisa-you are soo organised!!!

Welcome Sunday--you'll get those 10lbs back off in record time!

Having tea--just thought I'd let you all know!!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:59 AM   #1953
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Kathy! We're really keeping the medical profession in business on this forum!! Good luck!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:01 AM   #1954
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Nermo! Welcome to the sick-bay! Sorry you're not feeling well. I'm seriously wondering if you can send germs down the net!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #1955
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sas202554
Stats: 277/130
Start Date: April 2010
Hey, I am checking in. I am eating my boiled egg and drinking cham. tea. You will like that tea lady! I am still reading all the posts and I am on page 23. I hope to lso read all of them so I can get to know you. I hope I can have the success that you all have had. I have my tuna and chicken for today. I hope to stay true to Stillman the whole month of February. I will take it one day at a time!! Everyone seems so positive and helpful here. I read in one of the blogs to Nermo to hang in there and would be motivating maybe to someone unknown. I am that person. I would love to be at 252 now. I hope to be at the end of February. I love the poems, the tuna jokes, and all the comments on this blog. Pray that I can stick with it this time. I also wonder how I let myself get in this shape. I know that my love of carbs is partly to blame.
SAS

Last edited by sas202554; 02-01-2010 at 07:32 AM..
Old 02-01-2010, 07:19 AM   #1956
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
O my , you poor things. I think I need to disinfect my keyboard or something. . Knock on wood. .we've all been healthy. .

Take your vitamins, peeps! Keep hydrated and rest, rest, reast. Sometimes that's exactly what you need. I know many of you are multi-tasking, being mommy and trying to get it all done. Sit back and relax! I need you all back and healthy so that you can will my weight off!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:28 AM   #1957
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sas! So glad that you are doing this with us! Keep checking in and keep moving forward. Just remind yourself every single day that you are doing this for you! One day at a time is a wonderful way to look at it. .You will do it, I am sure!

Good luck trying to keep us all straight. . I still get everyone mixed up. We've had some wonderful postings over the last few months.. some come, some go. .but the best ones stick around (or come back. . ).. You'll find we have a strange obsession with Tea, Crystal Light, Hello Kitty, Lady Ga Ga, Tuna, all bodily functions, poetry, vitamins, exercise (or lack of), scales (especially stupid ones) or whatever else tickles our fancy. Nothing is off limits..

By the way, cute Avatar. .

Goodness, I just realized it was Feb! We need a new board. . I dont' have time right now. . I recall someone had a name suggestion. .
Old 02-01-2010, 07:35 AM   #1958
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sas202554
Stats: 277/130
Start Date: April 2010
I wanted to let you know that on December the 8th I started dieting and was at 277 pounds. I am down to 268. I am in hopes that stillman will help me lose 20 pounds in Feb.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:35 AM   #1959
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
Start Date: jan2010
Sas u will get there in no time, just stick to plan. I started out at 272 in Jan and today I am 252. I am telling u I honestly would not have lasted so long and stuck to plan if I didn't have this forum. The peeps here are real "supporters". They make this journey a lot easier. We all have asked that same question- when did all this weight come on and how did we let it happen? seems like I went to sleep thin and woke up 272 pounds, ( I know that's not true) but it comes on so quickly. Anyway we are here for you !

Yes GT I am thinking the same thing- need to send some disinfectant over the net !!!

I have only had one HB egg today, I just can't eat with all this stomach pain
Old 02-01-2010, 07:38 AM   #1960
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OK! I started the new thread. . February Skinny Minnies and a few Mickies. . please join us and fill it up!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:38 AM   #1961
Big Yapper!!!!

Confusion finding information on this board

Ouch!!!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:42 AM   #1962
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Sas! ╠ can't believe you're actually reading all the posts!! Good luck wth that!! Don't worry you'll drop those pounds in record time!!! And the one day at a time is def the right attitude!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:43 AM   #1963
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
We all have asked that same question- when did all this weight come on and how did we let it happen? seems like I went to sleep thin and woke up 272 pounds
(
Yup, unfortunately!!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:44 AM   #1964
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
We can refer her to the stickies at the top of the posts. . That's how I learned about the diet. I think the message boards are an important part of the journey. . (Weight Watcher meetings do the same thing. .)But I do understand when you start, it is confusing. .
Old 02-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #1965
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Hi sunday! Welcome aboard! Congrats on your successes so far, 50 pounds gone is great! We'll help you get those next 10 off with the quickness. Since you are already VLC and have the energy to exercise, you should be a ok! The first few days may be be sluggish, but then all the energy comes back and then some. Im not a big exerciser but I can outlast my 3 and 5 year old! That counts right? About staying regular, I never took anything and went once a week, but Stillman recommends extra vitamin C or milk of magnesia. This diet is very old so Im sure the others will have a better suggestion.

Lisa- That menu sounds awesome. You have variety, the will to lose, and a stockpile of meat - PERFECT!!! You will see big results, I promise!

I can now do 25 pushups with ease, ladies!
AL- I set myself for failure today, I rushed out of the house without my MEAT! I had an all day orientation at the hospital and they served us PIZZA!!! and had Candy in our orientation bags to snack on! OMG HOW DARE THEY!!!

I actually did quite well and I am proud of myself! I took all the candy and put it back on the table where the coffee, juice, milk and water was. I excused myself while the pizza was being served and went to the cafeteria.

They didn't have much plain meat though! They were serving chicken and rice (chicken cooked in with rice and some cream of something over the top of it) and hot pork sandwiches.

I asked for two thick slices of pork only. The women looked at me like I was crazy, but I didn't care!

I went to the salad bar and noticed they had some diced turkey, sliced hard boiled eggs and cottage cheese so I got a little of each and drank my 33 ounces of crystal light!

By the time I got back from the cafeteria most of the people were done with the pizza so I didn't have to sit and watch gooey yummy cheese string from their mouths!

When asked why I didn't eat pizza I simply told them that I am on a specific diet. I had a few questions about it as all nurses are nosey LOL I even had a few say wow I think I will try it!

So all and all it was a very good first day even if I wasn't able to stick to my planned menu!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #1966
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Lisa! We have a board for Feb. .check it out
Closed Thread