Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 04:38 PM   #1921
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
If you make your appt on Monday. I'll go all meat, too. .No coffee . .no diet pepsi . no rum. .just meat, meat, meat. .

You need to check out the ebay link when you get home. . I think we should all buy matching ones! Lady Ga Ga would approve, I'm sure!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 02:31 AM   #1922
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MustLoveDogs08
Stats: 162/149/130
WOE: Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: On and off since 2000. Restart 01/01/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Thanks GT! I've dieted for so long that I just realize that I have to stick to something. I'm actually 42 (dont' tell anyone) .. since 35 I've noticed it is much more difficult to lose, I have less energy and I can't quite do everything I used to do. I haven't accepted it yet. . but I know it to be true! I just try to pretend I'm still 30 but no one will believe me! It really sucks when all your parts don't bounce back, your skin starts to look a little different and hair sprouts on places you don't think hair belongs! I know. TMI. but there are days I just wonder about it all. The good things are that people actually think I know what I'm talking about. (because I'm older), I can order a beer without being carded, I get to boss my kids around, and people actually ask me for advice.. plus the best part is hubby will always be older!!!

Believe me. . I have felt like throwing in the towel but that's just not an alternative right now! I just love that you guys have stuck by me. .I plan to see this through to the 130's!!! It is my time to shine. . .I can feel it!

Hehehehehe...too funny! Try being over 50! In my head I'm still 35, but my body tells me otherwise. Losing this go-round has been at a snail's pace, but this is the last time, so I am willing to wait. WE WILL get to those 130's!
Kathy
Old 01-31-2010, 02:34 AM   #1923
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
If you make your appt on Monday. I'll go all meat, too. .No coffee . .no diet pepsi . no rum. .just meat, meat, meat. .

You need to check out the ebay link when you get home. . I think we should all buy matching ones! Lady Ga Ga would approve, I'm sure!
A Hello Kitty Flask??? I'M IN!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:12 AM   #1924
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Good Morning! No coffee yet. I really want it though.. Must be S-T-R-O-N-G!

IM2- DEAL! shaking hands, virtually of course

GT - You can eat mayonaise for a week- you can do anything!

Kathy- we will stick by you til every extra pound is gone. I know it seems slow but soon you'll be where you want to be. One day you'll turn around and say wow, where did it all go? Im so glad you're here. Whats on the menu today??

Going to check out that tshirt now..

Last edited by aleriaaa; 01-31-2010 at 05:14 AM..
Old 01-31-2010, 05:15 AM   #1925
Blabbermouth!!!

That was hilarious!!!! and very much over the top! Perfect!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:27 AM   #1926
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Good Morning! No coffee yet. I really want it though.. Must be S-T-R-O-N-G!

IM2- DEAL! shaking hands, virtually of course

Kathy- we will stick by you til every extra pound is gone. I know it seems slow but soon you'll be where you want to be. One day you'll turn around and say wow, where did it all go? Im so glad you're here. Whats on the menu today??

Going to check out that tshirt now..
Thanks GF! Remember my target is my daughter's wedding in SanFran end of May, so I guess that's why I haven't been stressing about the slow loss and allowing myself veggies...

I made a big pot of chicken soup with fresh mushrooms and baby spinach yesterday...Yum, but I forgot I had got some of those miracle noodles and should have thrown them in...DOH! I have been afraid to try them! I'm a real weinie about new foods...

I have some chicken legs I need to cook up today and also an eggplant I plan to fry (sorry...are you Stillmanites drooling!)

I also have some GB I need to fry up for the week ahead. And of course the eggs need to be boiled for the week...YIKES! I better get started in the kitchen...
Kathy
Old 01-31-2010, 05:29 AM   #1927
Senior LCF Member

PS...Anyone else out there start this WOE as a New Year's resolution? This is the first time EVER I have not ditched a resolution after the first week of January... Thanks for all your support...EVERYBODY!
Kathy
Old 01-31-2010, 06:53 AM   #1928
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:

Yuk! I'm over that FF!!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:29 AM   #1929
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Everyone! I trust everyone is going to have a glorious Sunday! I may or may not go to the center. . still debating in my jammies! I have major bookwork to do and cleaning and cooking. . . but my roots are no longer gray so I think I can do almost anything today!

Kathy! We will see 130 BEFORE May. . It will be awesome to be at goal by my anniversary. . justing thinking about it brings a smile to my face. .
Old 01-31-2010, 08:22 AM   #1930
Blabbermouth!!!

Kathy! I love a woman with a plan. and I feel better that Im not the only one thats gonna be in the kitchen all day! you and IM2 will most definitely see 130 and we'll be celebrating all the way!

so ladies....I fought the coffee and the coffee won. oh well, all is not lost. Thursdays are a better day for me to start a new plan of attack. With my 13 hour shift, its much easier to stay away from temptation than when Im at home. Im also going on a crystal light binge. To rid all those packets from my house. Cheers!
Old 01-31-2010, 09:39 AM   #1931
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ah. .Al. .how bad can coffee be, anyway? Why are you trying to kill yourself when you've done so well? I think whatever you are doing is working for you so stick to it! Crystal light and all. Sheesssh. .

You and Kathy are making me check out the freezer to see what I have to cook up. I think a cook-A-Thon is a great idea. .

Where is Dustin. . He needs to check in. . I suppose he is still reading our posts. . hehehe
Old 01-31-2010, 10:30 AM   #1932
Senior LCF Member

Just got back from the store...went for dog food and cat litter and came home with more low carb food to fix... I yelled at my hubby this morning that I need help eating all this food! Weird to be saying that, huh? I made a pork loin and a beef roast last week and there are still leftovers! It is just the two of us, so I better start freezing or cooking smaller portions. I had four teenagers in the house (at once) at one time and old habits are hard to break...

Off to boil my eggs and then maybe a Sunday afternoon snooze....
K
Old 01-31-2010, 10:36 AM   #1933
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Ah. .Al. .how bad can coffee be, anyway? Why are you trying to kill yourself when you've done so well? I think whatever you are doing is working for you so stick to it! Crystal light and all. Sheesssh. .

You and Kathy are making me check out the freezer to see what I have to cook up. I think a cook-A-Thon is a great idea. .

Where is Dustin. . He needs to check in. . I suppose he is still reading our posts. . hehehe
I've been reading up on the benefits of a zero carb diet but unless I rid my body of the chemicals and toxins of artificial sugars I wont be able to fully experience, I guess. Im not quitting that stuff to lose more, I just want to see if I can feel even better.

Just ate a big ole bowl of ground beef! Yum....my 3 year old did too. she loves it. My son, another carb-filled story..

Its gonna take Dustin 2 weeks to get through our posts!
Old 01-31-2010, 10:42 AM   #1934
Blabbermouth!!!

For those that like the taste of ground beef but dont want all the fat, try mixing it with ground turkey for double the pleasure that lasts longer.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:43 AM   #1935
Blabbermouth!!!

We're missing some of our members.....where are you??? Come back!
Old 01-31-2010, 12:43 PM   #1936
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think they are all off exercising today. .
Old 01-31-2010, 12:46 PM   #1937
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ground pork. mixed with ground beef is good, too. .get the homemade kind at the butcher shop. much less grease! rinse well. ...
Old 01-31-2010, 03:05 PM   #1938
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Hello Stillman's Peeps!

I am thinking about doing this again. I tried it once and find it kind of hard to stick to, but would love to lose at least 20 lbs to get me back to where I used to be. LOL! I have a cruise at the end of Feb and would like to be less of me by then.

I have been vlc for 2 years now and lost about 50 lbs but gained back 10. grrr.

Does anyone have difficulty with exercise on this? I would like to keep up my elliptical and calanetics.

Thanks! And kutgw!
Old 01-31-2010, 03:17 PM   #1939
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi everyone! Just saying hello! Hope your enjoying your crystal lite binge Al!
Look at ye all and your cooking--ye put mt to shame!
Yeah I keep reading about the bens of low-carb too-I intend to stick with LC after goal(whenever that will be!!!)
Have done no exercise since Wed. I still actually don't feel good. It seems anything I eat makes me slightly sick. Yesterday I had an egg but today I had dry toast. I did drink lots of water today tho so maybe that'll do some good!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #1940
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GT . . It makes me sad that you are sick. .Hurry and get well. . We need you to be on top of your game!
Old 01-31-2010, 06:38 PM   #1941
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
Well thanks so much! I needed to hear that! I think between my illness and my period I put myself up a whole size! Darn water weight and crackers!

I am 1000% into it starting 5 am tomorrow!

I went grocery shopping and bought 3 lbs of chicken breast, a case of talapia (fish) My favorite of all time! Also picked up a couple of pounds of ground beef 97% Fat free. I still have some roasted turkey breast in the fridge and a few cans of tuna packed in water. I think that should get me by for the week!

I have a gym membership, but I really hate going! People there just seem so stuck up! I rather work out at home with my pilates ball. I don't mind going so much when my b/f goes with me, but I don't even know how to turn on the darn elliptical and no one will stop for a second to ask if you if you need help! It's one of those anytime fitness places, open 24 hrs a day. I have even been there having problems when the owner was there and he never once asked if i needed help.. It was quite obvious too because my b/f Chris came over and asked what was wrong.

Oh well, I guess since I'm paying for it I should use it!

Well everyone! Thanks for the support an the motivation to keep me going!

I'm going to EAT to LIVE for the next few weeks.. not Live to Eat! I might do a lot of venting, and get a bit annoyed so please don't judge me, just know I am trying my best not to link emotions and eating!

Have a great eve! Lots of love to you all!

-Lisa
Old 01-31-2010, 07:20 PM   #1942
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisarenee
Stats: 207.3 GEEEZ
WOE: Stillmans QWL
Start Date: Restarted 9-22-10
My meals are planned out for the week!

I have all my meals planned for the week! I am so excited! My b/f said I am going to be extra crabby, but what does he know! LOL He' prob. right though, but I will never admit it to him LOL!!!

Here it is!

1. Tuna, tilapia, ground beef
2. Chicken, Turkey, tilapia
3. Ground beef, Tilapia, Chicken
4. Turkey, Chicken, Tuna
5. Ground Beef, Tilapia, Chicken
6. Chicken, Tilapia, Chicken
7. Ground beef, tilapia, chicken

If this works out well I will repeat it next week! I love fish so I will have it every day!

I need you guys to hold me accountable for my food! I am ready for this! I am not ill and I feel GRRREAT! (just like Tony the tiger!)

Now off to bed! Have a great night all!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:32 PM   #1943
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
One more question! I apologize, but I may have read so much that I missed this answered somewhere. What is everyone using to stay regular? Does anyone use cal-mag to keep regular? I know how uncomfortable it is to become stopped up with no fiber in WOE. :blush:

Tomorrow, I will begin and keeping fingers crossed that I don't falter.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #1944
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee View Post
Well thanks so much! I needed to hear that! I think between my illness and my period I put myself up a whole size! Darn water weight and crackers!

I am 1000% into it starting 5 am tomorrow!

I went grocery shopping and bought 3 lbs of chicken breast, a case of talapia (fish) My favorite of all time! Also picked up a couple of pounds of ground beef 97% Fat free. I still have some roasted turkey breast in the fridge and a few cans of tuna packed in water. I think that should get me by for the week!

I have a gym membership, but I really hate going! People there just seem so stuck up! I rather work out at home with my pilates ball. I don't mind going so much when my b/f goes with me, but I don't even know how to turn on the darn elliptical and no one will stop for a second to ask if you if you need help! It's one of those anytime fitness places, open 24 hrs a day. I have even been there having problems when the owner was there and he never once asked if i needed help.. It was quite obvious too because my b/f Chris came over and asked what was wrong.

Oh well, I guess since I'm paying for it I should use it!

Well everyone! Thanks for the support an the motivation to keep me going!

I'm going to EAT to LIVE for the next few weeks.. not Live to Eat! I might do a lot of venting, and get a bit annoyed so please don't judge me, just know I am trying my best not to link emotions and eating!

Have a great eve! Lots of love to you all!

-Lisa
Hi Lisa..

Glad to know you're back among the living... Sounds like you are ready to kick butt this week...both mentally and physically...good for you!
Kathy
Old 02-01-2010, 03:37 AM   #1945
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi sunday! Welcome aboard! Congrats on your successes so far, 50 pounds gone is great! We'll help you get those next 10 off with the quickness. Since you are already VLC and have the energy to exercise, you should be a ok! The first few days may be be sluggish, but then all the energy comes back and then some. Im not a big exerciser but I can outlast my 3 and 5 year old! That counts right? About staying regular, I never took anything and went once a week, but Stillman recommends extra vitamin C or milk of magnesia. This diet is very old so Im sure the others will have a better suggestion.

Lisa- That menu sounds awesome. You have variety, the will to lose, and a stockpile of meat - PERFECT!!! You will see big results, I promise!

I can now do 25 pushups with ease, ladies!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:39 AM   #1946
Blabbermouth!!!

Todays D Day.....calling the doctor at 9AM cause I pinkie promised...
Old 02-01-2010, 03:39 AM   #1947
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
GT . . It makes me sad that you are sick. .Hurry and get well. . We need you to be on top of your game!
I second this!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:10 AM   #1948
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Todays D Day.....calling the doctor at 9AM cause I pinkie promised...
YAY!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:28 AM   #1949
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GGgrrrre.. even with my 15 hour fast (for my bloodwork this morning ). . the scale didn't budge. .I hate it!

Anyway, Al. .I had all my bloodwork done and have the mamo paperwork to schedule that. . You are making that appt, aren't you? I'm going to be watching you like a hawk!!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:55 AM   #1950
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
GGgrrrre.. even with my 15 hour fast (for my bloodwork this morning ). . the scale didn't budge. .I hate it!

Anyway, Al. .I had all my bloodwork done and have the mamo paperwork to schedule that. . You are making that appt, aren't you? I'm going to be watching you like a hawk!!
Good Girl... I'm home today cause of a doctor's appt. Need to have (as my mother would say) a "female problem" checked out...
K
Closed Thread