Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > South Beach Diet
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #391
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gmomof7
Xylitol

I would suggest xylitol only, I am trying to use up the erythritol as I don't care for the blend, xylitol is yummy by itself and the best price is through the store right on this site![/QUOTE]

I checked the web site last night you mentioned and the shipping was about the same price as the xylitol so I was glad to find it locally and save shipping, especially since I wasn't sure if I'd like it. I do like it, and next time I may place an order thru them when I run out of all the things I just bought yesterday. Thanks for the suggestion!
Gmomof7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #392
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: glitterific
Stats: 224/166/140
WOE: South Beach
Wow is it busy!! It is hard to keep up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmomof7 View Post
I care! I just found zylosweet at my local pharmacy. It says its non GMO and made from birch trees rather than corn husks. I hope it's a good brand. It's pretty pricy but the other one was 15.00 a lb. I usually use 1/2 sweet n low and already its taken 2 pkgs and my tea still isn't sweet.
Great price!! I only seem to find it at expensive stores.
I am doing my best to eat real food, no gmo, dirty dozen organic. Also chicken, paleo WOE had some good reasons for eating organic chicken
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfCookie View Post

Question for you ladies who work in an office or can offer suggestions. I get sleepy in the afternoons. And when I get sleepy and groggy, I start to snack. Part of the reason is simply for brain function. Im a legal assistant and if you start to nod off while working on legal documents, errors can become very costly. Do you have any suggestions of what to do when you get a case of the nods? (as in nodding off) Id like to get away from snacking if possible. (FYIIve not slept through the night in over 18 months. I had a painful rotator cuff injury and to this day it continues to be painful. Lying down is the WORST position and causes the most pain so I sleep in a recliner unless Brian is home.)
oh I am so sorry. Eating well helps me at night, otherwise walking, drinking some tea (little bit of caffeine)
I hope you heal up soon so you can rest better.

I am really liking kale and eggs for breakfast. I am not hungry for a snack in the morning, this hasn't happened the last time I started.
Lunch out at Salad Works. Yummy and very on plan.
Prepared fajitas in the oven. I use peppers, onions, zucchini. Added some lentils as I forgot to soak black beans.

Need to get a new scale this weekend.
glitterific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #393
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: buckhuntress
Start Date: 1/2005
Checking in to say hi Recovery is going well. Stitches came out today. Feeling a little better everyday. Still cant lift; but can move around much better. Thinking of starting phase 1 in the morning, and taking a short slow walk. Slowly but surely
buckhuntress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #394
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: gailbayne
Stats: 245/237.5/150
Start Date: 05/18/2013
Quote:
My sil was saying how good tasting Stevia is. So I've tried so many brands of it and haven't found one I even partially like. Does Truvia taste like a typical stevia?
Hi Gmom-

I have only tried the truvia brand of stevia, so I can't speak about any others. Honestly, none of them are wonderful tasting to me. Hubby was experiencing a lot of gastro difficulties, so much so that we went to the doctor. Sugar-free gum was part of the problem for him. Dr. was NOT a fan of most artificial sweetners, and took him off of anything sugar-free. I have a box of truvia in the cupboard that's been there for awhile. Guess I need to check the expiration date I will throw a handful of blueberries on my cereal in the morning for sweetness, and that works fine for me.

Penny
gailbayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #395
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntress View Post
Checking in to say hi Recovery is going well. Stitches came out today. Feeling a little better everyday. Still cant lift; but can move around much better. Thinking of starting phase 1 in the morning, and taking a short slow walk. Slowly but surely
Hi Buckhuntress

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Short walks will probably do you good. Just don't over-do it!! Abdominal surgery takes it's own sweet time to heal.

I had only been home from the hospital a few days after my surgery when my husband walked in the room and caught me standing on a stool straightening a picture on the wall. You should have seen his face. Needless to say, I didn't do anything like that again.

You'll be feeling fine before you know it.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:57 PM   #396
Senior LCF Member

Truvia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailbayne View Post
Hi Gmom-

I have only tried the truvia brand of stevia, so I can't speak about any others. Honestly, none of them are wonderful tasting to me. Hubby was experiencing a lot of gastro difficulties, so much so that we went to the doctor. Sugar-free gum was part of the problem for him. Dr. was NOT a fan of most artificial sweetners, and took him off of anything sugar-free. I have a box of truvia in the cupboard that's been there for awhile. Guess I need to check the expiration date I will throw a handful of blueberries on my cereal in the morning for sweetness, and that works fine for me.
Penny- I wish I didn't have a sweet tooth and could be satisfied with blueberries on my cereal ( not that I'm eating cereal yet, lol) but I'm usually more satisfied with blueberry pie.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #397
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=Berta48;16537891]

About the mozzerrella sticks...I really can not say as I have not tried making them. But the picture with the recipe looks really good.I will post the recipe if you'd like.I have found a baked zuchinni chip also!! I am going to try that one out for sure!My daughter gave it to me.

Hi Berta - Penny here

I would love to have the recipe for the baked mozzarella sticks and for the zucchini chips. I can't remember coming across them.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #398
Senior LCF Member

Since it's after 11 pm here in O-town, I think I will bid you all a good night. I have my cardio appointment tomorrow in the a.m. for the cataract surgery, so it will be tomorrow afternoon before I will be able to check in. Wish me luck, ladies... I really would like to get this surgery over with!!

Talk later
Old 07-30-2013, 08:45 PM   #399
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 16th, 2014
Quote:
Happy you are recuperating.Take it easy.It takes time for our insides to heal.

Quote:
Since it's after 11 pm here in O-town, I think I will bid you all a good night. I have my cardio appointment tomorrow in the a.m. for the cataract surgery, so it will be tomorrow afternoon before I will be able to check in. Wish me luck, ladies... I really would like to get this surgery over with!!

Talk later
Penny
Praying that all goes well and you are back to your old self again really soon

I will post those recipes tomorrow, I am sitting in the dark as hubby is in bed trying to sleep so I can't see to type all that great

Last edited by Berta48; 07-30-2013 at 08:59 PM..
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:59 AM   #400
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Glad you are recovering well.. take it easy be sure to check out the thread Gmomof7 started

Quote:

Talk later
best wishes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berta48 View Post
I will post those recipes tomorrow, I am sitting in the dark as hubby is in bed trying to sleep so I can't see to type all that great
late night in here

I think my scale just got super wet from my toddler b/c the screen works again today.. down 3lbs after 9 days on Phase 1.. I'll take it!
Old 07-31-2013, 07:41 AM   #401
Senior LCF Member

Mozzarella sticks/zucchini chips

[quote=gailbayne;16538265]
Quote:

About the mozzerrella sticks...I really can not say as I have not tried making them. But the picture with the recipe looks really good.I will post the recipe if you'd like.I have found a baked zuchinni chip also!! I am going to try that one out for sure!My daughter gave it to me.

Hi Berta - Penny here

I would love to have the recipe for the baked mozzarella sticks and for the zucchini chips. I can't remember coming across them.
Me too! I'd love to try that as a snack. Most days our calorie count is between 1000 and 1500. Some days only 800 so I can fix it on those low calorie days. Thanks!
Old 07-31-2013, 07:46 AM   #402
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
that's great news! You'll be good as new in no time!
Old 07-31-2013, 07:53 AM   #403
Senior LCF Member

late night in here

I think my scale just got super wet from my toddler b/c the screen works again today.. down 3lbs after 9 days on Phase 1.. I'll take it![/QUOTE]

good job!! You young moms lose much quicker than us young grand moms. :-) I have 10 lbs to go and its very slow going! Took me 3 weeks and I'm in my second day into week 4 and have only lost 4 lbs. I hit 150 and then when I think it HAS to go down to 149 the next day, it jumps up a lb to 151. Discouraging!!
Old 07-31-2013, 07:56 AM   #404
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jericrop
Stats: 187/178/160
Start Date: June 2013
Hey there

Sounds like everyone is doing great. Hearing a lot of weight loss is inspiring. Been chilly and rainy here. Just makes me want to snuggle in a blanket all day. Not ready to give up on summer quite yet.

I have my grandgirls over for a couple of days. Life is good!

Another challenging weekend ahead for me. Girls scrapbooking weekend in Cheasaning, Michigan with my little sis. Lots of eating, drinking and laughs. Just hope I can control it all.

Bringing a few SB things to help me get through it all.....
Jericrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:00 AM   #405
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Talk later
Don't worry about the surgery. It really is a breeze. I had both eyes done and hubby had one eye. Piece of cake! Oops I shouldn't have said that!! Anyway, keep us informed and spend the rest of your day resting your eyes. Hugs!
Old 07-31-2013, 08:05 AM   #406
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericrop View Post

Sounds like everyone is doing great. Hearing a lot of weight loss is inspiring. Been chilly and rainy here. Just makes me want to snuggle in a blanket all day. Not ready to give up on summer quite yet.

Another challenging weekend ahead for me. Girls scrapbooking weekend in Cheasaning, Michigan with my little sis. Lots of eating, drinking and laughs. Just hope I can control it all.

You'll have a great time! I had my 12 yr old granddaughter and her friend over weekend before last. They can be such fun! I'm jealous of your cool weather. Our summer seems to last into November most years.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:03 AM   #407
Berta48

Quote:
late night in here

I think my scale just got super wet from my toddler b/c the screen works again today.. down 3lbs after 9 days on Phase 1.. I'll take it!

CONGRATULATIONS KUTGW It feels so nice to see those scales go down doens't it? That is what really really helps me to keep on track! I know that isn't all that matters but it is what keeps ME going!
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterific View Post
Glad you are recovering well.. take it easy be sure to check out the thread Gmomof7 started

best wishes!!

late night in here

Where is that thread??? I am happy the scales are working again!!
Quote:

Jeri
Where have you been girl?? Been missing you Sounds like a fun time ahead of you!!I have one grandson and I hardly ever get to see him. My daughter doesn't like me and she doesn't come around much.But I am praying one day she will!!! I love her with all my heart and I honestly don't think she realizes how she hurts me. But it is all good... as I still have God and my precious husband on my side

Sometimes celery sticks and carrots(on PH2) are very helpful and you could make a SB friendly dip and take with you too!!! If eating in a restauraunt just make ther best choices that you can.BAKED< BROILED< GRILLED! That is what I always look for!

With the help from the Lord....
No food will satisfy my heart or fill the emptiness in my soul. Jesus Christ is "the real meat" and the "bread of life," and I am to feed on him.
Roberta

Started Low Carb April10th 2014

Last edited by Berta48; 07-31-2013 at 09:15 AM..
Old 07-31-2013, 10:06 AM   #408
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS KUTGW It feels so nice to see those scales go down doens't it? That is what really really helps me to keep on track! I know that isn't all that matters but it is what keeps ME going!

Jeri
Where have you been girl?? Been missing you Sounds like a fun time ahead of you!!I have one grandson and I hardly ever get to see him. My daughter doesn't like me and she doesn't come around much.But I am praying one day she will!!! I love her with all my heart and I honestly don't think she realizes how she hurts me. But it is all good... as I still have God and my precious husband on my side

Sometimes celery sticks and carrots(on PH2) are very helpful and you could make a SB friendly dip and take with you too!!! If eating in a restauraunt just make ther best choices that you can.BAKED< BROILED< GRILLED! That is what I always look for!
right under this one title: What's for dinner?
https://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/s...ts-dinner.html
Old 07-31-2013, 10:36 AM   #409
Berta48

Remember I have not tried these recipes.This one is an old Weight Watchers Recipe....

Oven Fried Mozzarella Sticks...Serves 4
2 sprays olive oil cooking spray-divided
8 oz canned tomato sauce
2 tsp grond oregano-divided
3 sl. ww wheat bread torn
1 tsp Thyme
8 oz part-skim Mozzarella cheese cut into 8 finger like pieces(use RF cheese stick)
2 TBS honey mustard.(Not SB friendly just sweeten reg. mustard or use Mayonnaise)

Instructions...
Pre-heat oven to 400F.Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.

In small saucepan,combine tomato sauce and 1 tsp of oregano; set in pan over low heat and simmer 10min.

Meanwhile, in food processor, combine bread, reaminign tsp of oregano and thyme;process until mixture resembles fine crumbs.Place crumbs in a shallow bowl.

Coat cheese sticks with mustard or mayo.Transfer cheese to bread crumbs mixture and turn to coat. Arrange cheese onprepared baking sheet andlightly coat with cooking spray.

Bake until golden brown, about 4-5 min.Serve with warmed tomato sauce on the side. Yields 2 cheese sticks and aobut 1/4 cup of sauce per serving.

Oh So Easy Cheese Log...Makes 1 1/2c. or 12 servings.

1pkg (8oz) RF cream Cheese softened
1c. 2% Italian Three cheese blend
1pkt dry onion soup mix( or season so it is similar,like garlic powder and onion powder)
2 Tbs RF Slour Cream
2/3 c toasted chopped pecans.

Mix first 4 ingredients.
Shape into log;wrap in plastic wrap or parchment paper.Refrigerate 2 hours.
UnWRAPlog;roll in pecans.Firmly press nuts into the log to secure.

Serve with veggie tray or Whole Grain crackers.

SHAKE N BAKE
2/3c nonfat dry milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2tsp. dry mustard
2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. powdered chicken bouillon
1 tsp Poultry seasoning
1 tsp . parsely
1 tsp onion flakes.
Mix together and store in a bag. Good on chicken and fish, Just SHAKE N BAKE!

Last edited by Berta48; 07-31-2013 at 10:37 AM..
Old 07-31-2013, 11:21 AM   #410
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Jeri

I have been lazy. Staying on board though. I'm back....Sorry to hear of your family troubles. Not always easy when it comes to family.

Planning on making a vegi pasta salad with lots of vegis. Using whole grain pasta and light mayo. Bringing my redwine and crystal light and diet pop. Also bringing hard boiled eggs cuz we are staying at a B&B and they just give you bagels and breads and cereals. Looking forward to a weekend away.

=
Old 07-31-2013, 12:58 PM   #411
Berta48

Quote:
I have been lazy. Staying on board though. I'm back....Sorry to hear of your family troubles. Not always easy when it comes to family.

Planning on making a vegi pasta salad with lots of vegis. Using whole grain pasta and light mayo. Bringing my redwine and crystal light and diet pop. Also bringing hard boiled eggs cuz we are staying at a B&B and they just give you bagels and breads and cereals. Looking forward to a weekend away.

=
Sounds like you have a plan.Have a wonderful time.I could sure use some down time.We have a friend we are paying to do some work around the house and he was here all day saturday(MY day to clean and sew) But instead had to cook for the guys!!!

Then he was here again today and he hadn't eaten breakfast so I made him a bacon egg & cheese sandwich.The skillet grease caught fire the flames were on the stove & in the skillet scared me. I got that out the fire alarm went and the door bell rang all at the same time

But it's all ok now., Just sorta aggravating when my days get all messed up.But there will be another day!!!Just seems I can't get anything fdinished everything seems to be in an up roar!

It's ok about my Daughter I am use to it.She is 34 and an Adult.She will forgive me someday. It's a loooooooooong story
Old 07-31-2013, 01:01 PM   #412
Berta48

Quote:

=
Sounds like you have a plan.Have a wonderful time.I could sure use some down time.We have a friend we are paying to do some work around the house and he was here all day Saturday(MY day to clean and sew) But instead had to cook for the guys!!!

Then he came agasin today and so my entire day has been shot. But it's ok there is always tomorrow hopefully!

Then he was here again today and he hadn't eaten breakfast so I made him a bacon egg & cheese sandwich.The skillet grease caught fire the flames were on the stove & in the skillet scared me. I got that out the fire alarm went and the door bell rang all at the same time

But it's all ok now., Just sorta aggravating when my days get all messed up.But there will be another day!!!Just seems I can't get anything fdinished everything seems to be in an up roar!

It's ok about my Daughter I am use to it.She is 34 and an Adult.She will forgive me someday. It's a loooooooooong story
Old 07-31-2013, 01:43 PM   #413
Senior LCF Member

Oh Berta -
The skillet caught fire?? And the smoke alarm and the door-bell?? All at once??? Oh my gosh!! Just take a deep breath and give thanks that everything is ok. Seems like there are days that we are tested even more than the norm. You just had one of those days!

I just got back from my cardiologist appointment. I have a new Dr. now, who I like very much. He has ok'd me for the surgery, so we are good to go!! All I have to do is call the surgeon tomorrow and schedule the date!! Cardio Dr. did talk about my weight. We discussed the problem of exercise when I have such crippling back pain. He suggested water aerobics. I remember doing that before, and it worked out very well. Our neighbor has a pool and said she would be happy to have me use it anytime. Think I'm gonna do that!!

Anyway, I hope you have a better few days. Once things get back to normal, it will be better. It always is for me. Praying for peace and calm in your household!!
Old 07-31-2013, 03:22 PM   #414
Berta48

So sorry about the double post my PC has been really acting up.There is a thing that pops up all the time saying the internet has shut down. Then I click it out and everything disappears So I didn't realize I had already posted once.

Penny
I wish I had a neighbor with a pool.I really like swimming.I use to go to the Aquatic Center but it has gotten to expensive now and since we downsized and have only one car. I am grounded at home until after 4:00 nearly everyday but week-ends and mondays, causehubby takes it to work every day!

Let us know when your surgery is. My mom had cataract surgery in one eye it seemed to help her some. But she was 93 yrs old also!She had a black eye for several days too!

Take care and I think the pool is a great idea!
Old 07-31-2013, 04:22 PM   #415
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
So sorry about the double post my PC has been really acting up.There is a thing that pops up all the time saying the internet has shut down. Then I click it out and everything disappears So I didn't realize I had already posted once.

Penny
I wish I had a neighbor with a pool.I really like swimming.I use to go to the Aquatic Center but it has gotten to expensive now and since we downsized and have only one car. I am grounded at home until after 4:00 nearly everyday but week-ends and mondays, causehubby takes it to work every day!

Let us know when your surgery is. My mom had cataract surgery in one eye it seemed to help her some. But she was 93 yrs old also!She had a black eye for several days too!

Take care and I think the pool is a great idea!
I wonder what caused your mother's eye to blacken? The day after my surgery we went out with friends and I never had a black eye. I did have to wear sunglasses at night because headlights of oncoming cars seemed to have halos the size of Ferris wheels. It was so confusing to me. Glad my husband drove. Lol. But it cleared up after a few days. Glad you were there to put out the fire before it got worse.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:30 PM   #416
Berta48

Quote:

=
Quote:
I wonder what caused your mother's eye to blacken? The day after my surgery we went out with friends and I never had a black eye. I did have to wear sunglasses at night because headlights of oncoming cars seemed to have halos the size of Ferris wheels. It was so confusing to me. Glad my husband drove. Lol. But it cleared up after a few days. Glad you were there to put out the fire before it got worse.
maybe because she was 93 yrs old.Her skin was really thin>.She had to wear an eye patch for a week and put drops in it two times day also.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:02 PM   #417
Senior LCF Member

I will catch up tomorrow but I just found this cauliflower sauce! Need to make some to try out on spaghetti squash, broccoli and chicken. Creamy Cauliflower Sauce - Pinch of Yum
Old 08-01-2013, 07:11 AM   #418
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning you all!! Sunny and beautiful here!!
Grand Girls are out in the sandbox playing and I am sitting in the sunroom enjoying the morning.
Need to make some meatloaf for a freezer meal for next week. I make it with oatmeal, parmesan, eggs and sauteed vegis. Add a few seasonings and you are good to go!

Happy Thursday!!
Old 08-01-2013, 08:13 AM   #419
Senior LCF Member

Morning Y'all! In 3 days I'll be at my 4 week mark. Still on Phase 1 basically. Yesterday at IHop I had the fit and healthy breakfast. Egg beaters and turkey bacon. I had her remove the wheat toast as I'm not sure it's whole wheat and asked for just melon as the fruit but they couldn't do it so they brought grapes, pineapple, and other fruits. I ate a thin sliver of honeydue (at least I think it was. It was see-thru thin and tasteless) and a small square of pineapple. The rest of the day I've had veggies, slice of deli ham, salad, eggplant, LF mozzarella cheese, and made a lc pizza crust using zucchini. I can't see what shouldn't have been there that wasn't allowed. I've gained! I measure everything and I log it in to a program that keeps track of everything. Even my steps. I add coffee and water too so EVERYTHING I put in my mouth is accounted for. I mostly have between 1000-1500 calories a day. Wonder if that's too much? I am almost 5'8" so figured I needed as much. I'm frustrated. Husband has only lost 2/10 lb in a week. We're giving this till our month is up but if it doesn't get better we're thinking this diet may not be for us. Also I measure each week. Only lost an inch in midriff and hip in past 3 weeks, waist measurements go up and down.

Edit: I also had the bean cake but only made with allowed foods and had 2 mini muffins out of entire day using them as a mid morning snack using beans as a protein.

Last edited by Gmomof7; 08-01-2013 at 08:18 AM.. Reason: Add food.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #420
Berta48

Morning SB Buds
It is beautiful weather here also. Hopefully it will stay this way. But August is usually a scorcher!

I made www cookies yesterday and they went into the trash! Sure hope I can get use to the taste of the wheat. I may just live without bread or stick with the multigrain it is made from WW.I bought thin slice sandwich thins and they taste good.

I am wondering about the whole grain thing.I saw white bread in the store that said WHOLE GRAIN on it. How would that fit into SB or would it? I am thinking not.But I am hoping yes

Quote:
Morning Y'all! In 3 days I'll be at my 4 week mark. Still on Phase 1 basically. Yesterday at IHop I had the fit and healthy breakfast. Egg beaters and turkey bacon. I had her remove the wheat toast as I'm not sure it's whole wheat and asked for just melon as the fruit but they couldn't do it so they brought grapes, pineapple, and other fruits. I ate a thin sliver of honeydue (at least I think it was. It was see-thru thin and tasteless) and a small square of pineapple. The rest of the day I've had veggies, slice of deli ham, salad, eggplant, LF mozzarella cheese, and made a lc pizza crust using zucchini. I can't see what shouldn't have been there that wasn't allowed. I've gained! I measure everything and I log it in to a program that keeps track of everything. Even my steps. I add coffee and water too so EVERYTHING I put in my mouth is accounted for. I mostly have between 1000-1500 calories a day. Wonder if that's too much? I am almost 5'8" so figured I needed as much. I'm frustrated. Husband has only lost 2/10 lb in a week. We're giving this till our month is up but if it doesn't get better we're thinking this diet may not be for us. Also I measure each week. Only lost an inch in midriff and hip in past 3 weeks, waist measurements go up and down.

Edit: I also had the bean cake but only made with allowed foods and had 2 mini muffins out of entire day using them as a mid morning snack using beans as a protein.
Do you have the SB Supercharged book? There are questions in the back from people and answers.Maybe there's an answer for you in it?

Also sometimes we don't lose weight, but inches.So check your measurements.
Also I honestly understand how you feel about the scales not dropping but we/I have to remember we are eating right and healthy. So it isn't a race, and it is a lifestyle not just another diet.So hang in there and stick with it and it will come off eventually.

KUTGW!!! We are rooting for you

Last edited by Berta48; 08-01-2013 at 09:26 AM..