Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > South Beach Diet
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #181
Berta48
 
Berta48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MO
Posts: 7,991
Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
DH joined me on SB I am wondering if crumbled blue cheese is SB friendly on PH1?I hate that nasty stuff but that is all he likes
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 09:41 PM   #182
Berta48
 
Berta48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MO
Posts: 7,991
Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlieb62 View Post
What to do with tempeh?

Rose you probably have some good ideas but advice from all is appreciated! I picked up an 8-ounce block of tempeh at the store and now I'm clueless as to what to make with it. Do I treat it just like tofu? Marinade and stir-fry it with some SB friendly veggies over brown rice? Some of the recipes I've seen online seem kinda complicated, and right now I'm all about simple.

Thanks!
Throw it awayNasty stuff IMHO
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:54 PM   #183
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berta48 View Post
I am wondering... I realize 2 TBS is a serving... but are allowed more than one serving per day?
It's a gray area. I use probably a tablespoon on a big salad. We make our own dressings and use way less oil. Then if you put the salad in a big bowl and toss, toss, toss you can coat every bit with way less dressing than if you just pour it on. Lots of days, I eat two salads but use barely 2 T. of dressing. If you are using bottled dressing, I would stick to one serving a day. The calories add up fast.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:55 PM   #184
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berta48 View Post
Throw it awayNasty stuff IMHO
Now, Berta.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:10 AM   #185
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 298
Gallery: buckhuntress
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 1/2005
Berta! Congrats on your pound down! And that is awesome your DH is doing this with you. Support like that is the best!

I don't know if anyone else does this; but with bottled salad dressings I buy (like RF blue cheese and ranch), I dilute them with water. They are so thick and creamy. This way I am using a little less. You can't taste the difference. When I pack for work, I have these great little tupperware containers that don't hold too much.

And soggy salad...that must a generation thing I think! My grandmother used to DROWNED salad in french dressing and make it ahead also so it was VERY SOGGY! I always order my dressing on the side. I've been out to eat and received a salad drowned in dressing before too.

Well completed week one on Phase 2...down exactly a pound. I will take it. Very slow; but I guess it is coming off. It did actually take a little while to gain the weight on maintence, so I am trying hard to be patient. I AM going to pay some extra attention to portion size and extras. Salad dressing, nuts, peanut butter and wine I am going to pay better attention to.

Hoping to start a little exercise too. Gonna blow the dust off my Callenetics video and give it a shot.

Menu:

crustless quiche with RF cheese, salsa, V8

strawberry yogurt with nuts (measuring out 1/4 of my mixture of almonds, pecans, walnuts, and lightly salted cashews)

4 cups salad (iceberg, cucumber, tomato), 3oz turkey, avocado, 2 T RF dressing

celery with 2 wedges laughing cow cheese

homemade beef vegetable soup, probably 2 bowls (sirloin, carrots, onion, celery, broth, seasonings)

glass of white wine (this is going to be a Tuesday night indulge for me....its the one night a week I sit down to watch tv for an hour...its my weekly reward! lol)

Hope everyone has a great day!
buckhuntress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:02 AM   #186
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
wiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pt. Pleasant, NJ
Posts: 3,612
Gallery: wiz
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 1/2/2008
Good morning gang!

You know it's been a cold winter when a 5-mile run in 27 degree temps feels like a day at the spa!

Not only do I not like my salad doused in dressing, but I really don't like a lot of "sauce" of any kind on my food. I don't mean stews or soups, of course. But a good piece of grilled/roasted fish, chicken or meat doesn't need tubs of sauce on it. Less IS more.

The scale is stuck. I really need a whooooosh. It's been directionally correct (pretty much, anyway) but it's always so motivating to see an unexpected loss on there. Oh well, I'll just keep plugging away.

Not sure what's for dinner tonight, I've got some chicken, cilantro, limes, garlic. So some type of concoction using all of those seems to be the ticket!

I'm off to Dallas for the next 3 days. (Weather permitting!) Not sure when I'll be able to check in, but I plan on being very OP. Although my exercise routine will be in trouble given my flight times, meeting times, etc.
__________________
2014 is a new chapter in my journey...I am eager to embrace the changes coming my way and make it work.

2014 Running Miles: 244
2014 Walking Miles: 258
2014 Biking Miles: 380
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:17 AM   #187
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 717
Gallery: jlieb62
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiz View Post
Not only do I not like my salad doused in dressing, but I really don't like a lot of "sauce" of any kind on my food. I don't mean stews or soups, of course. But a good piece of grilled/roasted fish, chicken or meat doesn't need tubs of sauce on it. Less IS more.
Gotta agree with you there! The only saucy dish in this home is me.
jlieb62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:49 AM   #188
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 298
Gallery: buckhuntress
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 1/2005
We are in the same boat wiz Scale is barely moving here; but I keep plugging along. Something about a few pound dip after a disciplined week really does do something for your motivation, I so agree! But, I keep telling myself its not all about the numbers, and am going to slowly incorporate in some exercise. But yeah...nothing like that feeling of seeing those numbers move in your favor after staying OP!
buckhuntress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #189
Berta48
 
Berta48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MO
Posts: 7,991
Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
It's a gray area. I use probably a tablespoon on a big salad. We make our own dressings and use way less oil. Then if you put the salad in a big bowl and toss, toss, toss you can coat every bit with way less dressing than if you just pour it on. Lots of days, I eat two salads but use barely 2 T. of dressing. If you are using bottled dressing, I would stick to one serving a day. The calories add up fast.
My question I was asking was about Natural Peanut Butter not dressing
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:37 PM   #190
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berta48 View Post
My question I was asking was about Natural Peanut Butter not dressing
Everybody was talking about dressing so much, that's where my mind was. Peanut butter? Stick to 2 T a day. It's another one of those things that is so packed with calories that it needs to be limited. It's too easy to eat half a jar, think how many calories that would be.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:39 PM   #191
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Oh, Yuck. I hadn't thought about French dressing in decades! My mother drowned salad in French dressing. Now I'll have nightmares about rivers of that foul orange goop chasing me.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:24 PM   #192
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 301
Gallery: carrielyn
Stats: 186/177/140
WOE: SBD
Start Date: restarting 1/18/11
Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well especially you who live up north. Oh brrrr. I'm cold here at 50 with the wind blowing.

B- coffee w/crm, scrambled eggs with onion and bell pepper cooked in olive oil in half a Joseph's pita
L- Murphy's burrito bowl. I asked for no rice, sour cream or cheese. I'm very sensitive to carbs so only had about 1/4 cup of black beans and chicken.
Coconut macaroon
S- LF cottage chs with fresh blueberries
D- Church's chicken (without the skin) and probably some canned asparagus

I'm down about 2 lbs since Friday and I'm thrilled. It is so hard for me to loose.
__________________
Carrielyn
carrielyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #193
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrielyn View Post
Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well especially you who live up north. Oh brrrr. I'm cold here at 50 with the wind blowing.

B- coffee w/crm, scrambled eggs with onion and bell pepper cooked in olive oil in half a Joseph's pita
L- Murphy's burrito bowl. I asked for no rice, sour cream or cheese. I'm very sensitive to carbs so only had about 1/4 cup of black beans and chicken.
Coconut macaroon
S- LF cottage chs with fresh blueberries
D- Church's chicken (without the skin) and probably some canned asparagus

I'm down about 2 lbs since Friday and I'm thrilled. It is so hard for me to loose.
It's hard for lots of us to lose. Just keep plugging away and you'll get there.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:14 PM   #194
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berta48 View Post
DH joined me on SB I am wondering if crumbled blue cheese is SB friendly on PH1?I hate that nasty stuff but that is all he likes
Blue cheese is fine and a little goes a long way. Tell your husband .
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:18 PM   #195
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 301
Gallery: carrielyn
Stats: 186/177/140
WOE: SBD
Start Date: restarting 1/18/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
It's hard for lots of us to lose.
Rose,

A true statement is ever there was one.
carrielyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:50 PM   #196
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
wiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pt. Pleasant, NJ
Posts: 3,612
Gallery: wiz
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 1/2/2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlieb62 View Post
Gotta agree with you there! The only saucy dish in this home is me.
LOL!! I can only imagine.
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #197
Berta48
 
Berta48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MO
Posts: 7,991
Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Blue cheese is fine and a little goes a long way. Tell your husband .
Thanks!!
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:46 AM   #198
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 298
Gallery: buckhuntress
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 1/2005
I did my Callanetics video yesterday for the first time in a long time...kept up with it about 1/2 the time....not too bad. It felt good! Definately gonna start making time for that a few times a week, if not more.

A little poor planning today. I usually don't go into til 1pm today,work til 7p and then have a late supper when I get home. (my only SCHEDULED shift for the week) Well found out late yesterday its gonna be 7:30-7 today, so throwing together some salads and snacks.

Menu:

Crustless cheese quiche with salsa, V8

4oz yougurt with 1/4 cup nuts, 1/2c blueberries

chef's salad, RF dressing

cheese slices, V8

chef's salad,RF dressing

gonna have a small bowl of turkey vegetable soup when I get home as an evening snack

Have a great day everyone!
buckhuntress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:37 AM   #199
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 301
Gallery: carrielyn
Stats: 186/177/140
WOE: SBD
Start Date: restarting 1/18/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntress View Post
I did my Callanetics video yesterday for the first time in a long time...kept up with it about 1/2 the time....not too bad. It felt good! Definately gonna start making time for that a few times a week, if not more.
Do you like the Callanetics? I had read quite a bit about it a year or two back and thought this sounds pretty good so I bought it. Maybe it's my age but after watching it for a while I thought it seemed a bit more difficult then this body would be able to handle.

I definitely need to incorporate some exercise into my days.

Is it something that can adjusted to a very out-of-shape person without too much stress?

Thanks, have a terrific day.....
carrielyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:47 AM   #200
Senior LCF Member
 
Laniemargaret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Waxahachie Tx
Posts: 185
Gallery: Laniemargaret
Stats: 181/154/135
WOE: SB, Sugarbusters
Start Date: May 2010
Hi Everyone!!

I've been back in the saddle-- OFF again-- BACK IN.... grrrr... ever since the holidays- it's been TERIBLE!! I think I actually behaved BETTER then than I do NOW!

GEEZ!! Well- last time I weighed-- I was up 3 pounds from the holiday eat fests.... STILL THERE... not an once gone-- shouldn't be surprised.

B: yogurt/ fruit/oats
S: cheese stick/ celery
L: turkey- deli- raw squash/ cucs- a little dressing just for flavor
S: PEANUTS!
D: ground turkey. sauteed onions, red and green peppers- mushrooms- mixed veggies of broc/ caul/ carrots
Laniemargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #201
Berta48
 
Berta48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MO
Posts: 7,991
Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laniemargaret View Post
Hi Everyone!!

I've been back in the saddle-- OFF again-- BACK IN.... grrrr... ever since the holidays- it's been TERIBLE!! I think I actually behaved BETTER then than I do NOW!

GEEZ!! Well- last time I weighed-- I was up 3 pounds from the holiday eat fests.... STILL THERE... not an once gone-- shouldn't be surprised.

B: yogurt/ fruit/oats
S: cheese stick/ celery
L: turkey- deli- raw squash/ cucs- a little dressing just for flavor
S: PEANUTS!
D: ground turkey. sauteed onions, red and green peppers- mushrooms- mixed veggies of broc/ caul/ carrots
Stick to SB plan and it will come off! I have been off for quite awhile too.But am back on and DH is joinging me we are doing really well.I am not losing much as I am unable to exercise due to physical disabilities.But at least I am eating right and keeping my Blood sugars in control.
Hang in there YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #202
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrielyn View Post
Do you like the Callanetics? I had read quite a bit about it a year or two back and thought this sounds pretty good so I bought it. Maybe it's my age but after watching it for a while I thought it seemed a bit more difficult then this body would be able to handle.

I definitely need to incorporate some exercise into my days.

Is it something that can adjusted to a very out-of-shape person without too much stress?

Thanks, have a terrific day.....
Not Buckhuntress, but since she has a 12 hour shift, I will give you my perspective. I started Callanetics when the first book came out, 1984 I think. It is very interesting to have the book--it gives background, lots of neat pictures, a bit more detailed instructions for some of the moves and some other ways to do the program if you are physically challenged or short of time. I have her whole library of books and her back care book is wonderful. Maybe your library would have some of her books or you could get one from that big online book store in the sky.

I am convinced that there is no better program. You can do what you can do and work up. If you can't do 100 moves, do twenty, then twenty-five, then thirty. Bend only as far as you can on any day, never force a stretch, never bounce. Even her elderly mother and her friends do the program, so age or physical ability doesn't matter. In fact, some of the moves were developed to care for bad backs, bad knees, and other disabilities.

There is a thread in the exercise forum which might or might not interest you and might or might not be helpful. Maybe we should have our very own South Beach Callanetics thread.
__________________
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If you're Knitting, you're not Eating!

~*~*~Proud Knitter For~*~*~
The Ships Project- Supporting America's Troops
Deployed in the War on Terror-
One stitch at a time!
http://www.theshipsproject.com
]
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM   #203
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 301
Gallery: carrielyn
Stats: 186/177/140
WOE: SBD
Start Date: restarting 1/18/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Not Buckhuntress, but since she has a 12 hour shift, I will give you my perspective. I started Callanetics when the first book came out, 1984 I think. It is very interesting to have the book--it gives background, lots of neat pictures, a bit more detailed instructions for some of the moves and some other ways to do the program if you are physically challenged or short of time. I have her whole library of books and her back care book is wonderful. Maybe your library would have some of her books or you could get one from that big online book store in the sky.

I am convinced that there is no better program. You can do what you can do and work up. If you can't do 100 moves, do twenty, then twenty-five, then thirty. Bend only as far as you can on any day, never force a stretch, never bounce. Even her elderly mother and her friends do the program, so age or physical ability doesn't matter. In fact, some of the moves were developed to care for bad backs, bad knees, and other disabilities.

There is a thread in the exercise forum which might or might not interest you and might or might not be helpful. Maybe we should have our very own South Beach Callanetics thread.

Rose, thanks. I'll check the site out. I have no books only the DVD
carrielyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #204
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 298
Gallery: buckhuntress
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 1/2005
Carrielyn...I love Callanetics and agree with everything rose says. I did about half of the repetitions yesterday, and feel great today and not too sore. It is really geared for everyone, age and disability even. I had success with it in my early 20's, now 20 years later looking to rekindle that. I have asthma, so REALLY have a hard time with cardio, or anything really exerting. This is very different.

rose...we should have our own thread! lol. I think lots of us are comfy here in this little SB community and the added feedback and support would be great!

didnt eat one of my packed salads today, will pack it for work tomorrow. Was full at work for some reason. Threw some green beans in my soup when I got home and was satisfied from that
buckhuntress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #205
Berta48
 
Berta48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MO
Posts: 7,991
Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Here is my delima anyone with any good sound advise is welcome.....

We are up late and we sleep late since we are retired and don't have to work anylonger.

We get up around 10:30-11:A.M. EXCEPT on Sundays then it is 9:00 a.m.

We eat Brunch at 11:30 or noon.(we have meds we take and we have to wait 30min before eating after taking them.)
Then we aren't hungry until evening we eat at 6:00p.m. We do usually have a p.m. snack of some sort.

So I am thinking I am not getting enough food.HOWEVER I am not hungry and no cravings. SO is it ok to continue on like this??I do sometime have a snack around 3:00 or so but not everyday. Today I had a pomegrante and RF cheese.

And I am not drinking enough water.I only had a 12oz bottle today.

Last edited by Berta48; 01-26-2011 at 08:31 PM..
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:41 PM   #206
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
You really should have at least a small snack in the afternoon. It doesn't have to be much, what you had today is good. Post your menus and let's take a look at what you are really eating during a day. It might be more than you think. And drink your water.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #207
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Ok. Let's do it. Callanetics for South Beachers.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #208
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 717
Gallery: jlieb62
Making it public for accountability:

New goal: To be under 200 pounds by May 7th. I've lost 12 pounds since Christmas so I think it's do-able. I'm not sure what I'm doing right (or wrong) but for some reason the weight just wants to come off right now whereas before I was stuck at 250 for what seemed like forever!

Wish me luck!
jlieb62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:08 PM   #209
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Luck and what's May 7?

(and yes, I know it's Saturday. )

Last edited by rose1; 01-27-2011 at 04:09 PM..
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:14 PM   #210
Berta48
 
Berta48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MO
Posts: 7,991
Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlieb62 View Post
Making it public for accountability:

New goal: To be under 200 pounds by May 7th. I've lost 12 pounds since Christmas so I think it's do-able. I'm not sure what I'm doing right (or wrong) but for some reason the weight just wants to come off right now whereas before I was stuck at 250 for what seemed like forever!

Wish me luck!
You can do it Jim
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:22 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.