Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > South Beach Diet
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 05:49 AM   #151
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
luisafernanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 3,314
Gallery: luisafernanda
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: Jan. 2, 2008
Hi all,

I weighed myself this morning and couldn't believe what I saw--down another pound! I'll take that any day! That's 21 total.

Menu from yesterday:

B - 1 egg and 2 egg whites, scrambled with mushrooms, onions and 1 LC light; gazpacho and decaf w/dash of milk
S - 30 pistachios
L - broiled parmesan fish, grilled veggies (zucchini, eggplant, tomato, onion), ff sf plain yogurt
S - 7 dried apricots, 1 LC light
D - none

I didn't have my second snack until about 8 p.m., so I wasn't hungry for dinner (which is late here, about 9 - 9:30 p.m., since lunch isn't until 2 - 2:30 p.m.).

Turtle - nice to see you again

Act II - congrats on the 20 lbs.!

Rachel - I've got a mammogram scheduled this Weds. Maybe I should go start practicing with the refrigerator door...I always seem to get the people who keep cranking that thing tighter until I feel like I'm pancake thickness

GSP - good luck with the personal trainer.

Summy - glad your arm's a bit better!

Rebecca and Melrose - good luck starting over on Phase 1!

Momangel - I vote with Summy, you need some new shirts!

Hi to everyone I missed

I have to work this afternoon, but I almost (ALMOST) don't mind because it is blowing a gale and raining (guess it's better than the snow that was originally forecast!).

Have a great Saturday, everyone.
luisafernanda is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 06:45 AM   #152
Senior LCF Member
 
melroseep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 154
Gallery: melroseep
Stats: 215/215/less than 215:)
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 11/11/10
Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momangel View Post
Evening all,

I had to post my NSV that I had tonight. I had a dinner date with my DH, was getting dressed and tried on about 5 different shirts before I found the one I was going to wear. I tried on all my faves and my DH faves that I bought last summer.... they were all too big! My DH told me that a couple of them looked "like tents". Darn huh? Don't you just hate when you have that problem?

I will be getting DH to take a pic of me this weekend (hopefully I will like it) then I will resize it and get it up as my avatar. I was thinking that I need to change that and the suggestion from SummyBee helped me to make up my mind

Have a great Sat all.
Yea!!!! you go girl!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummyBee View Post
Ohhhh you asked for it now!!!!!! Hehe!!!!
I am going to eat on program for 2 days and then cut the crap for the 2 weeks!!
melroseep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:55 AM   #153
Major LCF Poster!
 
wendysmiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 2,743
Gallery: wendysmiling
Stats: 250/128 now 200/154/135 5'5"
I wish I could keep up w/ everyone... LOL. Thanks for asking. They keep saying mine are migraine, but no meds work so far (after 5 years of med changes). I'm irritated at all the $$$ poured down the drain. And of course they give you nothing for pain.

Oh well I can be skinny and hurtin instead of fat & hurtin. That's something to be glad about! (Just watched PollyAnna)

Quote:
Wendy: How are the headaches. Those are no fun. I get headaches called idiopathic ice pick headaches and they went away for about 6 months and then came back a few weeks ago. Not fun and I feel for you girl. Summy

Last edited by wendysmiling; 03-22-2008 at 08:02 AM..
wendysmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:01 AM   #154
Major LCF Poster!
 
wendysmiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 2,743
Gallery: wendysmiling
Stats: 250/128 now 200/154/135 5'5"
We aren't having "Easter dinner". No family here and DH has to work. Maybe DD and I will have cauli pizza!

I came down sick w/ fever Thursday. I slept 15 hours Thu and was in bed all day yesterday. Nothing but fever and body aches like I've been beaten w/ a baseball bat. I didn't eat well yesterday.

Trying to be back OP today.
BR: Ham and neufchatel/banana pepper roll-ups
LN: Flax and Neufchatel muffin
DN: Chicken and salad
SN: 1/4 - 1/2c refried beans w/ salsa.
wendysmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:51 AM   #155
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Danipower714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,308
Gallery: Danipower714
Stats: 217 (high during pregnancy)/175/160 for now
WOE: South Beach inspired
Woah sooo many posts that it is hard to catch up!

Had a fun time last night w/friends. My GF who is getting married found a Jessica McClintock dress last night that she loved, but she has an appt. today at David's Bridal, so she's going to wait and see if she finds any she likes there. We ended up going to Friendly's for dinner. Someone had made a joke about fribbles and she had no idea what one was (she's originally from Ohio) so we ended up going there afterwards so she could try one. I had a salad and no alcohol, so it was OP!

[COLOR="Magenta"]Summy[/COLOR]- yes, I'm finally recovered from yoga class! LOL My inner thighs were so sore for a couple of days. How are you recovering?

[COLOR="Magenta"]Luisa[/COLOR]- 21 pounds is fantastic!

[COLOR="Magenta"]Lindsey[/COLOR]! I love your picture!

to the rest of the beach babes. I'll try to do a better job of personals next time I post.

Tomorrow we are going to my MIL's house for Easter. I'm not sure what she's serving. Most likely it will be ham or turkey.

Have a good Saturday!

Yesterday:
B: 2 HB eggs
S: string cheese
L: chili
S: almonds
D: grilled chicken caesar salad
__________________
Dani

Have lost 42 pounds since April 2011.

Last edited by Danipower714; 03-22-2008 at 08:53 AM..
Danipower714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 09:04 AM   #156
Major LCF Poster!
 
wendysmiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 2,743
Gallery: wendysmiling
Stats: 250/128 now 200/154/135 5'5"
Thanks! I keep forgetting about chili! I make it homemade and it's good. Headin' for the crockpot!.....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Danipower714 View Post

Yesterday:
B: 2 HB eggs
S: string cheese
L: chili
S: almonds
D: grilled chicken caesar salad
wendysmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:35 AM   #157
Major LCF Poster!
 
wendysmiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 2,743
Gallery: wendysmiling
Stats: 250/128 now 200/154/135 5'5"
Where is everybody???

I have a question... can I eat two flax muffins a day on P1? Are they considered nuts (even though they are seeds) because of fat content?

Edited to add..sorry I looked at my list and 3tbl max of flax SEED (not meal). I'll have to see it this equates to more than one muffin. I'm hungry.

Last edited by wendysmiling; 03-22-2008 at 11:40 AM..
wendysmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #158
Senior LCF Member
 
teresawilliams0701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Burbank, CA
Posts: 268
Stats: HALF MY SIZE!
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: March 20, 2005
Wow! I was gone a bit over a week and we have some new FOLKS here! WELCOME NEW members!! NICE TO MEET YOU LINDSEY AND WENDY!!

Well, I am getting my treadmill installed right now as we speak. It is humongous!!! I am soooo excited!! YAY! Go to the gym M,W,F like I do and then the treadmill on school days and weekends. PERFECT!! Wooohooo!!

SUMMY: Hey girl...how have you been? Were you successfull on PH 1 repeat? I know you were doing pretty good at first, but then I wasn't online, so I couldn't check to see how you were doing.

BRITT: Hey there!! Have fun in Florida and I love your new pic! Have a great time. When are you back?

DANI and MELROSE: Hi...thanks for the messages!

VERO: How is it now that you are back at school? I have to go back next week and I am not looking forward to that....I think I got spoiled with this time off....I did do a lot and with my DF's parents in town we definately stayed busy, but I also had veg times. I did work out though and managed to lose 3 pounds. So when are you done with schooling? And you will have a Masters??? How long have you been married?

Well....believe it or not I did keep track of my eating every single day...even when I wasn't logged in. It totally helps. I wrote it down and kept it on a note card. Writing down what you eat definately makes you realize what all you are eating.

MY MENU FOR TODAY:
B: 2 eggs, LS v8, coffee
L: don't know yet
D: don't know yet
S: chunky monkey ricotta
S: cherry tomatoes, LF cheese

Ugh...I don't have the rest of my meals planned. Ohhhh...not looking good for me today. I am going to go buy a new pair of "treadmill only" tennis shoes.

Well, again welcome to everyone else and I missed you all!! I think I am out of my depressed rut! COWBOYMOM: I picked up a book that I started reading this past fall and it has definately kept my interest. A good book will do the trick on a mood. Thanks!!
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]Teresa[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"]I have done this once before and I can do it again![/COLOR]

Last edited by teresawilliams0701; 03-22-2008 at 01:03 PM..
teresawilliams0701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:19 PM   #159
Major LCF Poster!
 
heahyou00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,587
Gallery: heahyou00
Stats: 246/190/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: August 2007
I read some posts about baked oatmeal, and I just made it today for the first time and it looks pretty darn yummy. Its made with steel cut oats and apples, cinnamon and a few raisins.
I am going to sample it for breakfast in the morning.


Kelly
heahyou00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 03:20 PM   #160
Senior LCF Member
 
SummyBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 219
Gallery: SummyBee
Stats: 149/143/135 5'2
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: Jan. 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by teresawilliams0701 View Post
Wow! I was gone a bit over a week and we have some new FOLKS here! WELCOME NEW members!! NICE TO MEET YOU LINDSEY AND WENDY!!

Well, I am getting my treadmill installed right now as we speak. It is humongous!!! I am soooo excited!! YAY! Go to the gym M,W,F like I do and then the treadmill on school days and weekends. PERFECT!! Wooohooo!!

SUMMY: Hey girl...how have you been? Were you successfull on PH 1 repeat? I know you were doing pretty good at first, but then I wasn't online, so I couldn't check to see how you were doing.

BRITT: Hey there!! Have fun in Florida and I love your new pic! Have a great time. When are you back?

DANI and MELROSE: Hi...thanks for the messages!

VERO: How is it now that you are back at school? I have to go back next week and I am not looking forward to that....I think I got spoiled with this time off....I did do a lot and with my DF's parents in town we definately stayed busy, but I also had veg times. I did work out though and managed to lose 3 pounds. So when are you done with schooling? And you will have a Masters??? How long have you been married?

Well....believe it or not I did keep track of my eating every single day...even when I wasn't logged in. It totally helps. I wrote it down and kept it on a note card. Writing down what you eat definately makes you realize what all you are eating.

MY MENU FOR TODAY:
B: 2 eggs, LS v8, coffee
L: don't know yet
D: don't know yet
S: chunky monkey ricotta
S: cherry tomatoes, LF cheese

Ugh...I don't have the rest of my meals planned. Ohhhh...not looking good for me today. I am going to go buy a new pair of "treadmill only" tennis shoes.

Well, again welcome to everyone else and I missed you all!! I think I am out of my depressed rut! COWBOYMOM: I picked up a book that I started reading this past fall and it has definately kept my interest. A good book will do the trick on a mood. Thanks!!
Yes I did it for 9 days and lost the two I gained and I phased back into 2 this week so I am at 143 again. It seems when I mess up I lose though!
SummyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #161
Senior LCF Member
 
SummyBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 219
Gallery: SummyBee
Stats: 149/143/135 5'2
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: Jan. 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danipower714 View Post
Woah sooo many posts that it is hard to catch up!

Had a fun time last night w/friends. My GF who is getting married found a Jessica McClintock dress last night that she loved, but she has an appt. today at David's Bridal, so she's going to wait and see if she finds any she likes there. We ended up going to Friendly's for dinner. Someone had made a joke about fribbles and she had no idea what one was (she's originally from Ohio) so we ended up going there afterwards so she could try one. I had a salad and no alcohol, so it was OP!

[COLOR="Magenta"]Summy[/COLOR]- yes, I'm finally recovered from yoga class! LOL My inner thighs were so sore for a couple of days. How are you recovering?

[COLOR="Magenta"]Luisa[/COLOR]- 21 pounds is fantastic!

[COLOR="Magenta"]Lindsey[/COLOR]! I love your picture!

to the rest of the beach babes. I'll try to do a better job of personals next time I post.

Tomorrow we are going to my MIL's house for Easter. I'm not sure what she's serving. Most likely it will be ham or turkey.

Have a good Saturday!

Yesterday:
B: 2 HB eggs
S: string cheese
L: chili
S: almonds
D: grilled chicken caesar salad

hey they say "feel the burn" for a reason!!!! My arm does feel better i think it was the shot he gave me in it. I hope it does nor "wear off" soon!
SummyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 04:56 PM   #162
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momangel View Post
Evening all,

I had to post my NSV that I had tonight. I had a dinner date with my DH, was getting dressed and tried on about 5 different shirts before I found the one I was going to wear. I tried on all my faves and my DH faves that I bought last summer.... they were all too big! My DH told me that a couple of them looked "like tents". Darn huh? Don't you just hate when you have that problem?

I will be getting DH to take a pic of me this weekend (hopefully I will like it) then I will resize it and get it up as my avatar. I was thinking that I need to change that and the suggestion from SummyBee helped me to make up my mind

Have a great Sat all.
That is SO teriffic.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #163
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
So, I turn the page and see Luisa has passed the 20 lb mark!
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:40 PM   #164
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rebecca130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,361
Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
Yeah, good for you Debra. What a nice surprise, eh??? I think you need to go shopping now. LOL.
Rebecca130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:48 PM   #165
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rebecca130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,361
Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
we're going to Bob Evans for Easter breakfast tomorrow, it's tradition, we've done that ever since we've been married (30 years this coming November) and after Kim was born my Mom and Dad started joining us. I'm having the oatmeal and fresh fruit bowl, I know neither is on phase 1 but I figured that would be better than the waffle that I really want or the hashbrowns that might call my name, and for some reason, I'm kind of craving oatmeal. I think I'm going to take a baggie of Spenda with me, cause I like the free flowing kind better than the package type.

Melrose, are you starting Phase 1 with me on Monday? Was going to do WW flex but I get tired of counting points, so I think I'll go with this at least for now. I'm hoping that I fall in total love with it like Cindy did. Still going to have a small helping of Mom's potato salad, I've already decided that but I can keep it small. A little goes a long way with me, thank goodness.

I wish everyone a safe and wonderful holiday and see you back here tomorrow night.
__________________
Rebecca
Rebecca130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:09 PM   #166
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rebecca130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,361
Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
I will leave this pic of me up til tomorrow night and then I'll change it back to Alyssa's.
Rebecca130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:20 PM   #167
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
That's a cute picture. And you made a good choice for breakfast tomorrow. Have a good time!
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #168
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rebecca130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,361
Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
Thanks Rose, that's what I'm going to go with for breakfast then. I'm pretty stoked, I can stay on plan all day, except for the small serving of potato salad that my Mom makes, but I'm going to keep it small. I've already made my mind up to have it but if I make good choices the rest of the day, then I'm already made an improvement over any other Easters, so that's my goal for the day.
Rebecca130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #169
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Mom's potato salad on Easter! Yummy. We're having macaroni and cheese for our indulgence.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:57 PM   #170
Major LCF Poster!
 
wendysmiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 2,743
Gallery: wendysmiling
Stats: 250/128 now 200/154/135 5'5"
Today I did great!

BR: 2 LF ham, neufchatel, banana pepper roll-ups
LN: Flax and neufchatel muffin
SN: Salad w/ a little tuna
DN: Homemade chili
SN: ? Not hungry....
wendysmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:21 AM   #171
Major LCF Poster!
 
lilymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,818
Gallery: lilymo
Stats: 240/240/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Feb. 2011/Jan. 2014
Good morning all. Today is Easter adn I feel pretty good that I haven't had chocolate I had to buy my kids Easter candy (ok, so they are all age 16 years to 20 but I still make them little Easter baskets!) but only bought the kind I don't like lol. Phew.
Todays menu:
Brunch- scrambled eggs, bacon, 1 whole wheat pancake, cinnamon bun
L- None
D- spiral ham, cabbage, mashed cauliflower with parmesan cheese
for dessert I'm making a cake with angel food cake "frosted" with sugar free pudding, pineapple and light cool whip. I hate pineapple so that won't be too much of a problem.
Have a great day everyone!
__________________
Renee

Last edited by lilymo; 03-23-2008 at 05:30 AM..
lilymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:01 AM   #172
Major LCF Poster!
 
jokath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: It's getting cold in SW Oklahoma!
Posts: 2,213
Gallery: jokath
Stats: Then 190/144/144...Now 190/156/155
WOE: Low carb/Gluten Free
Start Date: January 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by heahyou00 View Post
I read some posts about baked oatmeal, and I just made it today for the first time and it looks pretty darn yummy. Its made with steel cut oats and apples, cinnamon and a few raisins.
I am going to sample it for breakfast in the morning.


Kelly

How was it? I'm thinking about making some but want to hear from someones who's tried it. Sounds great.
jokath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:03 AM   #173
Major LCF Poster!
 
wendysmiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 2,743
Gallery: wendysmiling
Stats: 250/128 now 200/154/135 5'5"
I lost 4 pounds day 1...... I know it's water but I'm happy anyway!

Did you see the pics of the haircuts/color I want to change?

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/be...ease-pics.html
wendysmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:52 AM   #174
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
wiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pt. Pleasant, NJ
Posts: 3,604
Gallery: wiz
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 1/2/2008
Happy Easter!!

I hope everyone has a great Easter! I am off to the airport in about 2 hours for London. Not looking forward to the long flight

I regret to say that I was not very OP this weekend. I think my main problem was being so busy that I missed meals, so when I finally got to eat I was ravenous. That unplanned way of eating definitely impacted me on the scale.

Have a good week, I may be able to check in - but more likely you'll hear from me when I get home at the end of the week.
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:11 AM   #175
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:39 AM   #176
lavender and lace
 
Violet_Dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,238
Gallery: Violet_Dream
Stats: 178/167.8/135 ~5'10"~
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 4/18/2014
Good Morning and Happy Easter! I'm back on day #2 of Phase 1 again. I had some "light" ice cream on Friday and I gained four pounds.

I don't see how that can be possible, but nevertheless, I am starting over. Today is day #2 and I am going to do a very clean Phase 1 this time.

Have a great day everyone, I'm off to do my treadmill walk.
Violet_Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:03 AM   #177
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendysmiling View Post
I lost 4 pounds day 1...... I know it's water but I'm happy anyway!

Did you see the pics of the haircuts/color I want to change?

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/be...ease-pics.html
Wendy, I really like #4 best. # 5 is a little heavy for your delicate features.



Oh, wait! I didn't page on down. #2 in the LHJ pics is darling. I like that one best!

Last edited by rose1; 03-23-2008 at 11:08 AM..
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #178
Way too much time on my hands!
 
rose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 26,447
Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonstruck View Post
Good Morning and Happy Easter! I'm back on day #2 of Phase 1 again. I had some "light" ice cream on Friday and I gained four pounds.

I don't see how that can be possible, but nevertheless, I am starting over. Today is day #2 and I am going to do a very clean Phase 1 this time.

Have a great day everyone, I'm off to do my treadmill walk.
This happens to me, too. Pounds on for no real reason and it takes forever to get off. We just have to keep plugging.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:12 AM   #179
lavender and lace
 
Violet_Dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,238
Gallery: Violet_Dream
Stats: 178/167.8/135 ~5'10"~
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 4/18/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
This happens to me, too. Pounds on for no real reason and it takes forever to get off. We just have to keep plugging.
Thanks Rose...I know this works I just need to stick with it. I don't think I have every done a full two weeks of Phase 1 and am now.
Violet_Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:40 PM   #180
Senior LCF Member
 
NenaP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Panama City FL
Posts: 424
Gallery: NenaP
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: March 1st 2008
Hey guys, I'm just about to leave to go to my friends house, I'll be eating dinner there so i doubt it will be OP since her dads German and he usually does the cooking...i don't like to say "I'm on a diet" when I'm invited somewhere i think its rude and i hate having to say "well i can't have that or that" I'll just be OP tomorrow...anyway I'm sure it will probably be awesome whatever it is...well have a good Sunday everyone, I'll check back in tomorrow
Nena

Todays Menu so far:
B: apple
s: SF Jello
L: apple bean salad
S:none
D: ????
S: ????
NenaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.