Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > South Beach Diet
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #61
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: rose1
WOE: Vegetarian SB
Start Date: June, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Beth, I'm going to move this to the new thread, so you don't get lost in the shuffle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokids View Post
Hi Everybody,

And thanks for all the warm welcomes and encouragement!

I haven't weighed myself since being here last week. I will weigh in again on Friday...one week from the last time. I'm thinking that will help the mood.

And I already DID measure myself. Fun thing was that I had lost an inch from upper body areas, but the lower body parts were exactly the same!!

I'm one of those people who loses the first! Is there ANYTHING good about dieting...except the health benefits, of course and I guess THAT is what should come first.

But we live in a highly visual country where what a person LOOKS like comes first, so it's hard to sort that out and put it aside...even when you are 60 years old. The old vanity takes a hit every time.

Beth
You're so right. People look at the outside. But as we get healthier, the outside looks better. I have had to come to grips with the idea I'll never look like 20 again.
rose1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2008, 03:55 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendysmiling View Post
I think I'm going to try Phase 1 too. I wonder if I can get to 145 by April 5th.

What do you all think about sodium? It really seems to bother me. I tried the Rice Diet Solution (starch, fruit, beans & veggies) and lost 7 lbs in a week and all my bloating was gone. It was hard to stick to only because the sodium is so resticted (1000-2000mg a day). It was hard for me to eat veggies w/ not sodium.

So I came back to South Beach. Example... I made the cauli pizza and was so bloated the next day, my fingers were stiff. Maybe I wasn't drinking enough water? Will that flush out the sodium?

Today:
2 small cookies :blush:
BR: LF cottage cheese w/ salsa
LN: A couple TBL whipped cream cheese.
Dn: Taco salad or tuna salad.
Wendy, cheese is VERY salty. I have to expect a gain when we eat pizza. Water will flush it. You can try seasonings other than salt. Veggies have natural sodium and we never salt them, but you have to retrain your tastebuds. When you get retrained, then salted foods taste .
Old 03-18-2008, 03:58 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by NenaP View Post
Alright here it is

Apple Box Bean Salad:

1 can dark red kidney beans
2 apples (i use the big juicy red ones)cored and chopped
1/4 cup chopped green onion
1/4 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped mild chilis
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
3Tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp chili powder (i use a lot more)

add it all in a bowl and voilą, you made need to add extra of stuff thats pretty much it,you can also add apple cider vinegar if you like it tangy, its really good, it sounds weird i know but its great and healthy

Nena
This sounds yummy! Have you found kidney beans without sugar? I could use red beans, I guess. This would be delicious with cannellini beans, too.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:59 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinatina View Post
Hey SBers!

Had the munchies today. So far I've resisted and have eaten only OP foods!
To prove I've not been slacking this week, here are before and afters of DD chair.

after:

don't mind the messy basement! Its my work area!
It looks like a pink princess chair.

ETA: A pink chair, not a pink princess.

Last edited by rose1; 03-18-2008 at 04:00 PM..
Old 03-18-2008, 04:10 PM   #65
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: tinatina
Stats: 223/187/130 5ft3.5in
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 2007
has brittney checked in today?
tinatina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #66
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
Melrose, I am in the same pickle. I saw 180 about 2 weeks ago and now I'm 184.4 so I too need to do something. I did watch it pretty good today, not perfect but a lot better.

breakfast: oatmeal with splends
lunch: chicken strips (light breading, I know, but I left my lunch on the counter and didn't have time to go back home, so I had a school lunch) with green beans
dinner: grilled chicken salad with low fat cheese, Paul Newmans lime vinegrette dressing

I did have a lot of diet coke today and need to replace that habit with water. I'm drinking water now and will be the rest of the night.

Rachel, I sent you a p.m., did you get it?

I guess I don't get where the posts are at the end, can someone educate me? Thanks
Old 03-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #67
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
Brittneyyyyyy????? Where are you?????
Rebecca130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:32 PM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NenaP
Start Date: March 1st 2008
Hey, todays was a good OP day, tomorrow its supposed to rain pretty hard, today was really windy, i exercised a lot today, hopefully i can stay motivated, well i hope everyones doing good, I'll check back in later
Nena

B: Strawberry's and milk w/splenda
S: Water and a SB PB bar
L: Smoked Tuna dip and flax seed crackers W/ green tea
S: Two squares of dark choc, Green tea
D: Rice cakes and diet V8 splash
S: Chunky monkey ricotta
NenaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #69
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca130 View Post
I guess I don't get where the posts are at the end, can someone educate me? Thanks
When you hit the post reply button, if you scroll down from where you are typing your post, then you will see everyone's threads. HTH
Old 03-19-2008, 04:58 AM   #70
Blabbermouth!!!

Good Morning Beachers!

Where is everyone????????
Old 03-19-2008, 05:25 AM   #71
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Walkssoftly
Stats: 160/152/120
Start Date: February 19,2008
Good Morning Everyone,
I haven't had time to post, because my husband is on vacation this week and we have been busy with taking care of things around the house and taking day trips. Yesterday we went to Atlantic City. Played the slots for a bit, walked on the boardwalk, and had lunch out. I have tried to stay on OP as best as I could, but I did go off a little bit. Even in going off OP, I still remain at the same weight loss I had when I began Phase 2. So in a nutshell, I haven't lost, but I haven't gained. A hollow victory. I will really get back on track next week when he goes back to work.
My husband also took me to a bike shop and bought me a new bike. I haven't been on one in a zillion years, but I'm going to give it my best shot. Don't know how my hips and knees will respond, but I'm hoping I will be ok. We plan on taking the bikes to the Manasquan Resevoir where they have trails to ride bikes on. Should be interesting. When the weather gets better we will be going over to check it out. We have some more lovely rain today, and the rest of the week doesn't look great, but at least if it stays dry, we can try. We also took a ride to Point Pleasant and walked the boardwalk there and took a walk on the beach too. It was kind of cold, but it was nice to see the ocean.
Well, I guess I have rambled on enough. Just really wanted to check in and say hi to everyone. Let everyone know that they have my support and encouragement. I will try to post more of a menu plan when I can. Just know that I am trying to behave myself this week
Later,
Barb
Walkssoftly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:50 AM   #72
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: luisafernanda
Start Date: Jan. 2, 2008
Hi all,

I'm late getting here today (for me)--had some running around to do this morning. Tomorrow and Friday are holidays here and EVERYTHING is closed (and that includes all stores). I also spent a good hour preparing a quote for a potential client who contacted me yesterday, who (six hours later) hasn't even bothered to acknowledge receipt.

Tina - the chair looks great! good job

Cowboymom - congrats on the size 12 jeans! I also got into my size 12's the other day (notice I didn't say I actually wore them...I am too fond of breathing to try that right now. But at least I got them over my hips AND zipped up! ).

C'mon, phase 1 people! you can do it!

Yesterday's menu:

B - fried egg, 2 Canadian bacon, gazpacho, decaf w/splash of milk
S - café con leche (decaf espresso w/quite a bit of milk), 5 walnuts
L - grilled lamb chops, tomato salad with balsamic vinaigrette, ff sf plain yogurt
S - 15 grapes, 5 walnuts
D - cauliflower pizza (what survived from my attack on it the other night), olives

I have a feeling most of my clients are already out the door to enjoy their long weekend, so I may even get one too!

Have a great day, everyone.
luisafernanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:58 AM   #73
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Forgot to say...

Barb, the bike sounds great! I hope you enjoy it. I've toyed with the idea of getting one, too, but there are so many hills here that it's sort of put me off. Anyway, the last time I rode a bike it was one of those that didn't have any gears or speeds and you back-pedalled to stop it. I'm such a klutz I'd probably kill myself on anything more sophisticated.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:07 AM   #74
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: wiz
Start Date: 1/2/2008
Hey all, I had trouble logging in today - get kept getting a database error. But it seems to be okay now.

Barb - Where do you live?? I'm in Pt. Pleasant and walk our boardwalk just about every day!! Can you imagine if we passed each other without knowing it Also, the beauty of living here at the Jersey shore is riding a bike. We ride our bikes to dinner, grocery shopping, the beach - you name it. Go for it! And by the way, to me, a week of vacation and not gaining weight is equivalent to losing weight!!

Luisa, you and Cowboymom are killing me with those size 12 jeans. I am very jealous. Sadly, my 14s still fit me only too well. I've got a while to go before I get down another size

I'm down half of my weekend 1 lb weight gain (darn St Patrick, why does he need a holiday anyway ) I'm sticking with Phase 1 until our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt on Saturday afternoon, then I may indulge at our potluck party that follows. The beauty of the potluck is I will bring something OP that I can enjoy!

But then I leave for London on Easter Sunday night - who knows how I am going to do over there...it's always a crap shoot when you are out of the country for a week. For me, the positives are that there are no pesky snacks in my hotel room, so at least I can't eat while there! The negatives are lots of meals out with customers, and little time to exercise.

Today:

B: egg beaters with diced ham and tomatoes, RF cheddar
S: yogurt
L: (my usual) tuna fish with celery, peppers over lettuce
S: veggie cup
D: leftover grilled pork tenderloin (gee, that was good last night - I miss grilled foods so much in the winter) with zucchini, tomato and cilantro saute.

Later!
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:43 AM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cowboymom
Hey peeps~

wiz don't feel too bad, I'm only 5 feet tall so 12's aren't exactly a small size for me! And I think those jeans were being pretty generous too, I actually double checked the tag b/c I didn't quite believe it!

I had a hard time getting in here this morning too...

Sun's out but it's supposed to snow this afternoon! I better get on with it!
cowboymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:35 AM   #76
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboymom View Post
I had a hard time getting in here this morning too...
me too
Old 03-19-2008, 12:21 PM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SummyBee
Stats: 149/143/135 5'2
Start Date: Jan. 2008
Hey all! Just checking in. I had my doctor's appt. today. I have a rotator cuff injury and biceps tendentious. I am all shot up with cortisone and I have a couple of months of physical therapy ahead of me. If I am not feeling better in a few weeks I have to get an MRI and make sure I did not tear it.

Meals today: B-egg beather omelet and turkey sausage
S: bear naked peanutbutter granola. I am sure this is not legit for SB but it was good darn it!
L: very small salad with egg, turkey and bleu cheese
D: I have a chicken in the oven in my deep dish covered baker seasoned with garlic and lemon, black pepper and paparika. Sides are brussel sprouts and mushrooms and sweet potato for the kids and DH. I'll have a few bites of the SP though.

Off to take a nap. I still hurt> Ugh. Actually today all that messing with my arm at the doctor's office made it worse. I am still waiting for this miracle cortizone to kick in. I am not overly impressed with it so far.

Cowboymom: awesome of the jean size!

Tina: Awesome chair! Hope you will show it to use in her room! I bet it's darling!

Wiz: Have fun in London! Have safe travels!
Old 03-19-2008, 12:33 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Doitforyou4
Stats: struggling....
WOE: pending
Start Date: Nov. 5, 2007
I AM ALIVE!!! LOL My internet has been down lol i missed everyone!!! okay now i'm going to read everyones stuff and post . okay LOVE EVERYONE!!

Britt
Doitforyou4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Okay! hello everyone, i have disapperead for a few days and it was making me crazy. Something messed up with our internet and we have been down, it was making me psycho, and also want to eat everything because i had nothing to do lol Yesterday we got so much rain that we almost flooded!! it rained from when i woke up until i went to bed... it sucked. So i pretty much just hung around with my parents all day and watched movies lol I havent spent that much time with them in forever. the bad news.. since the weather was so bad yesterday they cancelled 800 flights yesterday which means there was no way i was getting to florida today. But we are leaving SUPER early tomorrow morning.. i mean we have to leave the house at 3 in the morning because we live an hour and a half from the airport in DFW. Anyway so here is the status on ex bf. We have been talking, but we are taking things really really really slow. I mean like we just text each other and say whats up. I think this kinda made us think about a lot and it is a good thing. Hopefully we can make things work, one day. So what has everyone been up too ??? Sounds like everyone has gone onto phase 1 ! I will def be doing so when i get back from florida on monday. I will also be posting while i'm there. We are staying with some really close friends that are basically family. I call them Aunt Pat and Uncle Vinnie lol Let me tell all of you a secret. My Aunt Pat works for Weight Watchers... but she does South Beach lol isnt that funny lol She is a life time member of WW but she likes South Beach better who doesnt?? lol Anyway it will def be easy to stay on plan there, which is a relief! I'm so glad to be back on here i missed everyone!

Kinda been hard sitting around the house all day.. makes you want to eat.

here is my menu for the day:
B: 1/2 c Old fashioned oatmeal, 1/2 c strawberries, 1/2 c nf p yogurt, 1 c coffee
S: roasted chick peas, couple carrots
L: lean ground beef on salad, 1/2 hb egg, 1 tbsp ranch, salsa, onions, tomatoes
S: ?
D: ?
S: chocoperfection bar, choco milk, NPB

i will start phase 1 next week on tuesday. mark my wordS!

NenaP- thanx for posting the recipe! i cant wait to try it ! yummy!

rose- how are you ???

Tina- i wish i had that chair.. it looks great!! I am a princess! lol thanx for worrying about me lol i was worried about me too .

Rebecca- how are you doing ??? anything new ?

Barb- riding a bike is a great workout !! have fun with that!

Luisa-getting the pants on and zipped is always a victory to me ! lol who cares if you can't breath lol jk

Wiz good luck on your trip! you can do it. just do the best you can.

cowboymom- how are you doing???

Summy- well at least you know what is wrong now... not that it is good news . but oh well. i hated physical therapy but def listen and do what you are told.. you dont want surgery. FEEL BETTER!!!! i will soak up some sun for you.

Well if i missed anybody let me know!! Hope everyone is doing great !! MUAH!!!

Britt

Pain is weakness leaving the body!

STAY MOTIVATED>> THINK OF YOUR GOALS!
Old 03-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: heahyou00
Stats: 246/186/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: August 2007
Hello Beachers,
Sounds like a few people are dropping sizes, I am happy to report I purchased a size 12 skirt the other day, I didnt try it on in the store, but it was on clearance for such a good price, I figured I would hold onto it until it fit, low and behold I tried it on to see how much farther I had to go and it fits just right!! I was shocked, however I think it must be forgiving because I honestly dont think I could wear a size 12 jeans, my 14's are still really snug. But whatever, I am happy anyway. I am also down 1 pd today, for an all time low!! Woohoo.

Did anyone watch Biggest Loser last night?? I havent watched it all yet, but I will finish it this evening.

Where did Teresa disappear too? Maybe she is just really busy with school and stuff.
Here is my menu from yesterday:

b- flax cereal w/1%
s- cheesecake fluff w/berries
l- burrito & 1/2 off plan pastry
s- 3 mini flax muffins
d- sliced beef stick w/cheese & part of a steak wrapped in bacon
d- 2 sf no bake cookies

Kelly
heahyou00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:36 PM   #81
Senior LCF Member

Kelly - after you have finished biggest loser, we kinda have a thread going on about it lol but dont go on it yet until you have finished last nights show.. i'm warning you ! lol the thread is called VENT!! . i posted it.

I know.. where is TERESA!!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:28 PM   #82
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Danipower714
Stats: 217 (high during pregnancy)/175/160 for now
WOE: South Beach inspired
Hey there Beachers,

Just a quick post this evening. My teacher really pushed me last night at yoga and I've been sore all day. Couldn't wait to leave work and come home and relax. Gonna take it easy today and work out tomorrow. I've been doing well on Phase 1 since Monday.

[COLOR="Red"] Britt[/COLOR]...glad things between you and ex bf are ok. I hate eating out of boredom...can't wait till the warmer weather gets here so I can get out of the house!

[COLOR="Red"]Cowboymom[/COLOR]- Give yourself a pat on the back for those 12s! You are making great progress!

WooHoo[COLOR="Red"] Kelly[/COLOR]! KUTGW

I agree...where is [COLOR="Red"]Teresa[/COLOR]?

to those I missed~

Yesterday:
B: 2 scrambled eggs
S: string cheese
L: greek salad
S: 15 almonds
D: taco salad
S: NSA fudgesicle

Have lost 42 pounds since April 2011.
Danipower714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: veronicka
Stats: 5'5 213/171/143
WOE: South Beach Diet
Start Date: sbd 10/16/07
Hi ladies!

Been MIA because I had class till 830 yesterday and Chica started throwing up last night. She's been throwing up all day today too, yuck! It's something she ate, that's for sure, so i can't wait for this to pass. I am so tired of cleaning up puke. Looks like I'll be washing the living room carpet this weekend.

Last night DH was really hungry so as soon as my class was over at 830 he called and asked me to pick up some subway because he was too hungry to wait for me to come home and cook. So last night's dinner was phase 2. I had a sandwich on WW with some cheddar broccoli soup. I think I'm just gonna stick to phase 2. I've been doing phase 1 off and on now for the past month and I think I burned myself out on it. So I'll do phase 2 and if I hit a plateau later on, then I'll try phase 1 again. I'm glad I came to this conclusion because the longer I stayed on ph1, the more tempted I was to cheat.

One good thing about yesterday is that I got two compliments from my classmates. One girl, Lisa, asked me what I was doing because my weight seemed to be "melting off." Uh, yeah, I WISH! LOL. Then John asked me what I had been doing because I've lost so much weight and look better. They sure made my night.

I was looking forward to finally doing my Core Secrets, but I always do it in the living room since it's the only room that's carpeted, and Chica threw up everywhere. I definitely don't want to lay on that, so I'm just gonna go to the gym later.

Ok, I have to go cook and clean, BBL!

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]199 by 12/01[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]190 by 12/31 ...made goal 1 week later [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]175-180 by Valentines Day. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]175 by 3/2/08 (my bday)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Green"]170 by 3/17/08 (St. Patty's day)[/COLOR]
veronicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:17 PM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NenaP
Start Date: March 1st 2008
Hey everybody,
Busy today, schooling and such...me and my sister are going shopping tomorrow, i can't wait, i haven't been in forever, i need to get some shorts or capris because I'm going to universal studios in Orlando in three weeks and its supposed to be hot, not to excited about seeing what i look like in shorts...... otherwise I'm pretty excited,i love roller coasters, anyway well hope everyone has a good day, I'll check back later

Nena

Today:
B: can of peaches sweetened with splenda
S: none
L: SB grilled chicken pizza, diet V8 splash
S: a piece of dark choc
D: Soup (I'm not sure exactly what it was my mom made it, it was OP tho..)
S: Chunky Monkey Ricotta
NenaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:14 PM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: wendysmiling
Stats: 250/128 now 200/154/135 5'5"
Hi all,
I did much better today except a spoonful of fresh corn.

BR: 2 eggs w/ a little cheese
LN: FF beans and hamburger w/ a little cheese and salsa
SN: 2 ham, neufchatel & banana pepper roll-ups
DN: Chicken 1/4 with a little corn
DS: SF pudding cup

Less than 1/4c cheese for the day. I don't feel as bloated, plus my meds came in! I keep forgetting my walk. I guess with day 22 coming tomorrow of a migraine, I'm entitled to forget. When will the docs ever fix this (tapping foot).

Have a great night!!
Old 03-19-2008, 07:38 PM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: melroseep
Stats: 215/215/less than 215:)
Start Date: 11/11/10
Catch up time

Besides Teresa where is beth???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca130 View Post
Melrose, I am in the same pickle. I saw 180 about 2 weeks ago and now I'm 184.4 so I too need to do something. I did watch it pretty good today, not perfect but a lot better.
Thanks
Thanks!!! I will try to do better with my friends!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkssoftly View Post
Yesterday we went to Atlantic City. We plan on taking the bikes to the Manasquan Resevoir where they have trails to ride bikes on. We also took a ride to Point Pleasant and walked the boardwalk there and took a walk on the beach too. It was kind of cold, but it was nice to see the ocean.
Barb
I live in south jersey - closer to philly. about 45 min from AC. i wanted to go to the shore on friday if the weather is nice and walk to boards with the kids!!

Tina - what a difference for the chair. it makes me want to do a house project!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisafernanda View Post
Cowboymom - congrats on the size 12 jeans! I also got into my size 12's the other day (notice I didn't say I actually wore them...I am too fond of breathing to try that right now. But at least I got them over my hips AND zipped up! ).
Have a great day, everyone.
Size 12 seems to fit a range. I am 195 and a size 12 and 170 a size 12. i think my butt doesn't change only my boobs!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiz View Post
Later!
Enjoy London!!! are you going for family or work. sometimes i wish my job had me travel. sometimes i don't think that i can stay in education for another 15 years, but what else would i do???

Did I miss Beth???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitforyou4 View Post
I AM ALIVE!!! LOL My internet has been down lol i missed everyone!!! okay now i'm going to read everyones stuff and post . okay LOVE EVERYONE!!

Britt
YOur new picture look great. are you going to Fla for the senior class trip. our kids are there now

Quote:
Originally Posted by heahyou00 View Post
Hello Beachers,
Sounds like a few people are dropping sizes, I am happy to report I purchased a size 12 skirt the other day, I didnt try it on in the store, but it was on clearance for such a good price, I figured I would hold onto it until it fit, low and behold I tried it on to see how much farther I had to go and it fits just right!! I was shocked, however I think it must be forgiving because I honestly dont think I could wear a size 12 jeans, my 14's are still really snug. But whatever, I am happy anyway. I am also down 1 pd today, for an all time low!! Woohoo.
Kelly
Way to go!!! It makes a big difference mentally to fit into thingw we love!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicka View Post
Hi ladies!
Ok, I have to go cook and clean, BBL!
How is chica??

There are soo many more of you but i need to move on!! I did great in teh am and then the afternoon was not so good. i do need to detox asap!!!

Tomorrw is another day and I will do great!!!!
3 - stay OP
4 - walk
5 - 180 by school in sept [/COLOR]
melroseep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Melrose= nope not for a senior trip.. just because.. with my mom wish me luck getting out on a flight !! night everyone

Britt
Old 03-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #88
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kmh123
WOE: SBD Phase 3
Start Date: January 2006
Hi ladies!! Man, it has been busy here lately, thats why I have been MIA for a few days. And still not very much time to get caught up on all the posts, but I willl this weekend for sure! Eating has been good lately!

Hope you all are doing fantastic!

Menu from today:

B: cottage cheese, toast w/npb
L: sandwich, 1% milk
S: apple, yogurt
D: protein shake, salad and veggies, 1 rev roll (did NOT feel like cooking! )
S: south beach PB cup, 1/2 grapefruit

Exercise: weight lifting and walking the dogs. We had nice weather today, Inthe 60's! So I had to get outside for my exercise today!

Alright, good night beachers!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:44 AM   #89
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi all,

The scale finally moved again and I'm down a pound and a bit, so that's 20 total! Woo-hoo!

Just got back from my walk and almost froze my ears off. After days of nice weather we had frost last night and I wasn't ready for the cold again. Sure doesn't feel like the first day of spring, even though it looks like it.

Menu from yesterday (I'm sure you're all getting tired of seeing the same things ):

B - fried egg, 2 Canadian bacon, gazpacho, decaf w/dash of milk
S - none (out and about)
L - grilled steak, lettuce/tomato/cuke salad w/Italian, sf ff pineapple yogurt
S - 15 grapes, 5 walnuts
D - 2 Wasa crispbreads w/cream cheese, smoked turkey and onion; cherry tomatoes and celery w/blue cheese

Wiz - Have a great trip to London. I sympathize with you on the problem of staying on plan there. What I remember most about my trips there, food-wise, was the fact that so many places (especially pubs) served "chips" with everything. I mean...lasagna and chips? Give me a break!

Summy - baby yourself and heal soon!

Britt - have fun in Florida!

Kelly - congrats on your new low!

Vero - way to go on the compliments! I hope Chica is better now.

Nena - I love roller coasters too! especially wooden ones.

Wendy - you poor thing, I would go nuts with a constant headache of any kind, let alone a migraine.

Melrose - hang in there, you can do it.

to everyone I missed.

I ended up getting a last-minute job in, so there goes my long weekend. I'll try to only do half days--guess that's something.

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 03-20-2008, 04:57 AM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lilymo
Stats: 240/240/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Feb. 2011/Jan. 2014
Good morning. I guess I won't be posting on this thread anymore. You guys are pretty tight and no one seems to acknowledge me when I post comments or questions. That's ok though, I will keep posting on other threads and become more than a "new" senior poster and you'll get sick of seeing me lol.
good luck to all.
lilymo is offline   Reply With Quote