Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Forum Jump
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 05:07 AM   #1
adillenal
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,723
Gallery: adillenal
DD Monday!! What is your menu??

Remember that I am following (temporarily) the nutritional ketosis ratios as an experiment

DD
B - 2 eggs cooked in 1 t coconut oil with 1 pat of butter on top, coffee with HWC, 1 T SF preserves
L - lettuce salad with HB egg and Ranch Dressing
D - HB egg with Ranch Dressing
total calories 634
Fat 80% 65.5 g
Protein 16% 27.7 g
carb 4% 7.9 g
__________________
adi 5'7" 66 years old
181/155/145 LC MY WAY 3/15/03
155/144/140 LFL 5/05/04
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014
168/162/139 JUDDD 12/26/2014
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2012, 05:10 AM   #2
Alcestis
Major LCF Poster!
 
Alcestis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 1,073
Gallery: Alcestis
Stats: 210/150.2/149 5' 8"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: December 13th, 2011
I'm thinking of...

L: 2 HB eggs (I did this when I saw your Friday menu, Adi, and they kept me going for hours, so thanks for the reminder).
D: crockpot chicken stew
Alcestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:22 AM   #3
stepinthyme
Senior LCF Member
 
stepinthyme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 160
Gallery: stepinthyme
Stats: 289/???/190 - 5'-8"
WOE: Low Carb/Counting Calories
Start Date: Restart January 2014
Much-needed DD here...indulged in too many carbs and late eating yesterday...
B - Coffee, unsweetened almond milk and SF Torani
L - Nope
D - Crock pot pork roast and some sauteed veggies (not sure which ones yet)
D - Hot cinnamon tea
I hope everyone has a great DD today!!
stepinthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:01 AM   #4
SlimNana
Senior LCF Member
 
SlimNana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 654
Gallery: SlimNana
Stats: Age 55 5'6" 160/155.8/140
WOE: IF 16/8 & 4:3
Start Date: Restart 1/10/15
10:00 Coffee, Quest protein bar (170)
2:00 Dannon L&F Greek yogurt, 1 tbs. ground flax seed (110)
6:00 Chocolate RL meal replacement shake, 1 tbs. peanut flour (150)
__________________
Goals: 140 lbs. & size 6 (Again)... Be healthy, slim, strong, firm, flexible, fit & feeling fabulous.

Last edited by SlimNana; 09-24-2012 at 06:22 AM..
SlimNana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:39 AM   #5
LindaD
Senior LCF Member
 
LindaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Washington State
Posts: 351
Gallery: LindaD
Stats: First time 300/190/160 10/24/2000
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 1/5 restart 259/252/200
Busy day today...I try to eat dinner before 5 on DDs but have a 2 hour appt. at 4 so we will see.

B- coffee w/1/2& 1/2
L- cup of soup (2) 100 cal. finding it difficult to find so going to have to find another go to for lunches.
D- sauted cabbage and chicken.
__________________
One day at a time.
LindaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
lowcarbinca
Senior LCF Member
 
lowcarbinca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 301
Gallery: lowcarbinca
Stats: 165/150/135
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2004 - restarted 8-30-2012
B - 1/2 cup almond milk + 2 strawberries + walden farms + coconut oil = 90 calories
Snack - a cup of tea = 0
Lunch - 30 cal worth of salami + 1 pickle
Dinner - same
Snacks - same + 1 pickled egg, up to calorie limit.
I'm trying to figure out the NK stuff too - I'm having a little trouble getting the percentages - I figure if I just eat a lot of fatty stuff for my calories, it'll all work out.. right?
lowcarbinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:24 AM   #7
adillenal
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,723
Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcarbinca View Post
B - 1/2 cup almond milk + 2 strawberries + walden farms + coconut oil = 90 calories
Snack - a cup of tea = 0
Lunch - 30 cal worth of salami + 1 pickle
Dinner - same
Snacks - same + 1 pickled egg, up to calorie limit.
I'm trying to figure out the NK stuff too -I'm having a little trouble getting the percentages - I figure if I just eat a lot of fatty stuff for my calories, it'll all work out.. right?
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you really need to track very carefully if you are going to try the NK. It isn't the easiest thing to get the numbers to come out right. Some things can be very surprising when you finish your menu and you will have to adjust amounts as well as the actual foods sometimes.
__________________
adi 5'7" 66 years old
181/155/145 LC MY WAY 3/15/03
155/144/140 LFL 5/05/04
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014
168/162/139 JUDDD 12/26/2014
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:28 AM   #8
lowcarbinca
Senior LCF Member
 
lowcarbinca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 301
Gallery: lowcarbinca
Stats: 165/150/135
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2004 - restarted 8-30-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you really need to track very carefully if you are going to try the NK. It isn't the easiest thing to get the numbers to come out right. Some things can be very surprising when you finish your menu and you will have to adjust amounts as well as the actual foods sometimes.
Thanks - I'll add in the salami to my calculator today, and see if I can't get it tweaked out all right. If all else fails, I'll just start copying your menus, LOL! Hey - imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, right?
lowcarbinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:43 AM   #9
cahira
Junior LCF Member
 
cahira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 43
Gallery: cahira
Stats: 292.0/285.4/167.0
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 9/17/12
Down Day Monday - can you believe I was actually looking forward to a down day? Had a sort of middle of the road weekend. But was seriously ready for the structure of a down day.

B - Homemade Egg McMuffin - 220
L - Pita w/turkey & laughing cow - 145
D - Chicken (150) & watermelon (???)
cahira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #10
adillenal
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,723
Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcarbinca View Post
Thanks - I'll add in the salami to my calculator today, and see if I can't get it tweaked out all right. If all else fails, I'll just start copying your menus, LOL! Hey - imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, right?
Help youself.I eat a lot of eggs on DD's since I have laying hens and I have way too many eggs in the frig but the ratios work out well with them. I had put turkey slices for lunch in my menu this morning, but it made the protein too high so I subbed a HB egg for my salad instead.
__________________
adi 5'7" 66 years old
181/155/145 LC MY WAY 3/15/03
155/144/140 LFL 5/05/04
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014
168/162/139 JUDDD 12/26/2014
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #11
Dottie
Administrator
 
Dottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: S.E. Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 6,903
Gallery: Dottie
Well after a week on NK I'm down 3.8lbs after being stalled for months, so happy with that

Planning on around 700 cals today, haven't had anything but coffee w/1T cream today, planning shrimp salad (shrimp, mayo, celery, onion) and egg drop soup w/2T coconut milk and a drizzle of evoo as well later.
__________________
https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/default.aspx <--FDA tracking tools
http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ <--FDA nutritional counts

http://www.onlineconversion.com/ <-- cooking and other conversions

Need to contact LCF?
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/contact.html

Everyone has an opinion. Take what you need and leave the rest.
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #12
adillenal
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,723
Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
Well after a week on NK I'm down 3.8lbs after being stalled for months, so happy with that

Planning on around 700 cals today, haven't had anything but coffee w/1T cream today, planning shrimp salad (shrimp, mayo, celery, onion) and egg drop soup w/2T coconut milk and a drizzle of evoo as well later.
That is great. I am not sure until after today what my results are but I had not stalled, just SLOW going.
__________________
adi 5'7" 66 years old
181/155/145 LC MY WAY 3/15/03
155/144/140 LFL 5/05/04
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014
168/162/139 JUDDD 12/26/2014
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:17 AM   #13
lowcarbinca
Senior LCF Member
 
lowcarbinca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 301
Gallery: lowcarbinca
Stats: 165/150/135
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2004 - restarted 8-30-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
Help youself.I eat a lot of eggs on DD's since I have laying hens and I have way too many eggs in the frig but the ratios work out well with them. I had put turkey slices for lunch in my menu this morning, but it made the protein too high so I subbed a HB egg for my salad instead.
I'm so jealous - I would love to have some chickens! Sigh for city livin' LOL
lowcarbinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #14
Luv2Eat
Senior LCF Member
 
Luv2Eat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 727
Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
What is NK? I think I've seen it before, but just can't remember. Is it the new thing PirateJenny is doing?

DD Monday for me today too, getting to where I look forward to them, I think :-/ So far:

B: Coffee with a wee bit of cream
L: Shiritaki Noodles stir fry with egg white
D: Chocolate pudding with unsweet. almond milk, gluc and ground chia seeds
Luv2Eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #15
Crazy Cat
Senior LCF Member
 
Crazy Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 700
Gallery: Crazy Cat
Stats: That's me on the left! 194.5/190/150. 54 & 5'5"
WOE: Lower carb-cutting back on wheat & refined sugar
Start Date: Restarting LC 7/17/13
I'm starving this morning! Trying to hold off until at least noon, usually I make it until at least 1 or 2pm.

It's chilly here so I'm opting for mostly warm foods:

Progresso soup & wasa cracker-150ish

Eggbeaters and turkey sausage 190

FF Greek yogurt 130

Green beans if I'm hungry before bed
__________________
Jan/Crazy Cat
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Crazy Cat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #16
adillenal
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,723
Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Eat View Post
What is NK? I think I've seen it before, but just can't remember. Is it the new thing PirateJenny is doing?

DD Monday for me today too, getting to where I look forward to them, I think :-/ So far:

B: Coffee with a wee bit of cream
L: Shiritaki Noodles stir fry with egg white
D: Chocolate pudding with unsweet. almond milk, gluc and ground chia seeds
Nutritional Ketosis. There are a a couple of threads on this on the other plans section. High fat, moderate protein, low carb
__________________
adi 5'7" 66 years old
181/155/145 LC MY WAY 3/15/03
155/144/140 LFL 5/05/04
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014
168/162/139 JUDDD 12/26/2014
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2015 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriendsŪ is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.