Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Forum Jump
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 4,621
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Noticed something interesting

I was looking at my daily weight chart today. It's on paper, so I have taped the pages together and have to string them out across my coffee table. Sounds silly, but it helps and encourages me to look at it.

I started keeping it on August 1, 2011, the day I started Dukan's LC WOE. On December 22, 2011 after losing 28 pounds I started JUDDING.

Here is the interesting thing I noticed this morning and I don't know if it means anything, but it is motivating me to keep on keeping on:

I never hit a "new" low until I have hit the "old" new-low 5 times. Once it happened after hitting it only 4 times. This excludes the first 3 days in August when I dropped the initial water weight and lost 9 pounds.

So, it's almost like my body has to get used to a new number before it will go lower.

I've hit 196 four times so far. That's the lowest I've been since I started to lose weight in August. I'm due for a new low under that number!!!

Maybe one or two more UDs and DDs will do it.
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
Truffles
Senior LCF Member
 
Truffles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mid-West, WI
Posts: 836
Gallery: Truffles
Stats: 142/125/128 JUDDD
WOE: LC&JUDDD
Start Date: 3/11 LC - 1/12 LC/JUDDD
I'm hoping for you too!!!
__________________
Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck, fantastic. -Rachel Green
Truffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
hockey_gal
Senior LCF Member
 
hockey_gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: West Coast of Canada
Posts: 307
Gallery: hockey_gal
Stats: 172/156/150 5'7.5 Goal met: Aug 19/11
WOE: Moderate LC
Start Date: Aug 2010
I'm exactly the same way. Every time I saw a new low, I knew I wouldn't hold there. But I also knew I'd be back!

Keep up the good work, you'll be below that by next week for SURE!!!
__________________
Deanne

Goal weight met: Aug 19/11

When stress is weakening your will and your knees is when you need the TLC of LC the most.
hockey_gal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
gotsomeold
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,607
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Just checked my spreadsheet. My pattern so far is three new low bounces and it sticks.

Very interesting catch, Yam-Yam! I had been thinking in terms of weekly average. But, golly, with your attention to detail, eventually you may be able to explain bounces!
__________________
- Nancy
GOAL 10/3/12
Still at goal 2/6/13
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.
gotsomeold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:35 AM   #5
alibaba
Junior LCF Member
 
alibaba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 53
Gallery: alibaba
Stats: 240(pregnant)/176/165
WOE: Atkins induction
Start Date: 5/12/14
The same thing happens to me and my Dh. We hit the new low, then bounce around for a few weeks. Then we'll woosh 3 or 4 lbs in a week, and bounce around that for a few weeks. I used to think it was a woman thing to loose in chucks like that, but my Dh does it too, so I guess it's just the way people lose.
alibaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:25 AM   #6
synger
Senior LCF Member
 
synger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 922
Gallery: synger
Stats: Start: 310 Current: 300
WOE: Calorie and carb counting, IR Diet framework
Start Date: IR/PCOS: Dx pre-diabetic 3/2010
I imagine it as greedy fat cells sucking up water as the fat is used up, and holding onto that water for dear adipose life, until finally after a few weeks, they have to scream and let go, to be deflated that little bit more. I love the idea of them screaming and letting go.

Take that, fat cells!!
__________________
What shall we do for this meal, Mr. Banting?
The same thing we do every meal... Try to take over the world!
synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #7
gotsomeold
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,607
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Is THAT what sometimes wakes me in the middle of the night?
__________________
- Nancy
GOAL 10/3/12
Still at goal 2/6/13
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.
gotsomeold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #8
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 4,621
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by synger View Post
I imagine it as greedy fat cells sucking up water as the fat is used up, and holding onto that water for dear adipose life, until finally after a few weeks, they have to scream and let go, to be deflated that little bit more. I love the idea of them screaming and letting go.

Take that, fat cells!!
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #9
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 4,621
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
Is THAT what sometimes wakes me in the middle of the night?
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #10
DD80
Major LCF Poster!
 
DD80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Desert Southwest
Posts: 1,266
Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
I need to started tracking my daily weights. I bet I'd see an interesting pattern as well. I've been stuck around the same weight for 2 weeks and I'm annoyed.

I think that your pattern is interesting. I wonder why that is? I love the fat cell theory... I think we should just refer people to the "screaming fat cell" theory if they are holding on to water weight. A new JUDDD term was just born.

If that's you in your picture, you have a beautiful figure!
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #11
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 4,621
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD80 View Post
I need to started tracking my daily weights. I bet I'd see an interesting pattern as well. I've been stuck around the same weight for 2 weeks and I'm annoyed.

I think that your pattern is interesting. I wonder why that is? I love the fat cell theory... I think we should just refer people to the "screaming fat cell" theory if they are holding on to water weight. A new JUDDD term was just born.

If that's you in your picture, you have a beautiful figure!

Thank you. That's me at 170 and I thought I was fat-fat-FAT! I was not, huh? I never, ever would tell anybody what I weigh. In fact, LC friends are the only ones who know my numbers!!!

Glad I read Jorge Cruise's book and Dr. Dukan's book. In their weight charts, they take into consideration height (I'm 5'9" tall), gender, age (57.5), body type (I'm muscular with a large frame). They both put my healthy weight at 178! So, I was not "fat" just "heavy". One time a friend's high school aged son picked me up to throw me in a swimming pool. He said, "OMG! You are so much heavier than you look!"

I gain and lose weight evenly, all over. That's good and bad because it can creep up without being noticeable and then I let it get out of hand like I did recently.

But I feel in control since I found JUDD Budds. 16 more pounds and lots of strength training and I'll be in a happy place weight wise. I cannot believe I'm wearing a size 12 at my current weight and that my jeans are actually getting loose! Proof that JUDDing burns fat and melts away inches, even if the scale takes a while to catch up!
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #12
DD80
Major LCF Poster!
 
DD80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Desert Southwest
Posts: 1,266
Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Thank you. That's me at 170 and I thought I was fat-fat-FAT! I was not, huh? I never, ever would tell anybody what I weigh. In fact, LC friends are the only ones who know my numbers!!!

Glad I read Jorge Cruise's book and Dr. Dukan's book. In their weight charts, they take into consideration height (I'm 5'9" tall), gender, age (57.5), body type (I'm muscular with a large frame). They both put my healthy weight at 178! So, I was not "fat" just "heavy". One time a friend's high school aged son picked me up to throw me in a swimming pool. He said, "OMG! You are so much heavier than you look!"

I gain and lose weight evenly, all over. That's good and bad because it can creep up without being noticeable and then I let it get out of hand like I did recently.

But I feel in control since I found JUDD Budds. 16 more pounds and lots of strength training and I'll be in a happy place weight wise. I cannot believe I'm wearing a size 12 at my current weight and that my jeans are actually getting loose! Proof that JUDDing burns fat and melts away inches, even if the scale takes a while to catch up!
NOT FAT AT ALL! I remember being 150-160 and thinking I was so big. I look back at pictures like, "what was I thinking?" It's all a matter of perspective.

I gain and lose fairly evenly too - so I can totally relate to not noticing until it gets out of hand.

I think that's so great that you are losing inches! I wish I would have measured. This is the first time I've dieted and felt like I was losing because my pants were a bit looser, but the scale doesn't budge. I never lose inches without losing weight, so it's a strange feeling.

You are doing fabulously! Keep up the good work!
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #13
Truffles
Senior LCF Member
 
Truffles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mid-West, WI
Posts: 836
Gallery: Truffles
Stats: 142/125/128 JUDDD
WOE: LC&JUDDD
Start Date: 3/11 LC - 1/12 LC/JUDDD
That is a GREAT pic! Great figure and you're gorgeous!
__________________
Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck, fantastic. -Rachel Green
Truffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #14
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 4,621
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD80 View Post
NOT FAT AT ALL! I remember being 150-160 and thinking I was so big. I look back at pictures like, "what was I thinking?" It's all a matter of perspective.

I gain and lose fairly evenly too - so I can totally relate to not noticing until it gets out of hand.

I think that's so great that you are losing inches! I wish I would have measured. This is the first time I've dieted and felt like I was losing because my pants were a bit looser, but the scale doesn't budge. I never lose inches without losing weight, so it's a strange feeling.

You are doing fabulously! Keep up the good work!
I was just thinking that sometimes the tape measure is not as good as our clothing at tracking how we are doing. At first when I started LC, I would measure the regular places, bust-waist-hips, and didn't see a huge difference, but my clothes were getting baggy. And, people were commenting that I looked thinner. So, I decided that we have lots of "nooks and crannys" where we sometimes lose first. So, I started measuring underneath my bra cups and up under my armpits (where for me, I get armpit fat. Some call it bra fat or I just call it my extra boobalas) Sure enough, that's where I was dropping inches the fastest. Back fat, too. After that all started shrinking quite a bit, then I started losing in my waist and hips.

Darn cup size will not go down though and it's really bugging me! I used to wear a 36-B. When I gained all the weight, I went up to a 44 DD!!! Last time I was at Macy's I had a bra expert measure and fit me and I bought 2 new ones. I'm now a 36 DDD !!!

Not happy with that. Makes me wonder if the armpit fat just dropped into the ladies.
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #15
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 4,621
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Truffles: Thank you for saying that!!! DH has that picture in his office. He says he married me for my legs. He's a leg man.
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #16
KeirasMom
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 13,858
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/159.6/150
WOE: Back to JUDDD 1/5/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
I was just thinking that sometimes the tape measure is not as good as our clothing at tracking how we are doing. At first when I started LC, I would measure the regular places, bust-waist-hips, and didn't see a huge difference, but my clothes were getting baggy. And, people were commenting that I looked thinner. So, I decided that we have lots of "nooks and crannys" where we sometimes lose first. So, I started measuring underneath my bra cups and up under my armpits (where for me, I get armpit fat. Some call it bra fat or I just call it my extra boobalas) Sure enough, that's where I was dropping inches the fastest. Back fat, too. After that all started shrinking quite a bit, then I started losing in my waist and hips.

Darn cup size will not go down though and it's really bugging me! I used to wear a 36-B. When I gained all the weight, I went up to a 44 DD!!! Last time I was at Macy's I had a bra expert measure and fit me and I bought 2 new ones. I'm now a 36 DDD !!!

Not happy with that. Makes me wonder if the armpit fat just dropped into the ladies.
Dropped into the ladies!
Last time I was measured, I was a 42 F! I refused to go up to that size, so I bought 42 DDD bras and shoved the girls into them! Sadly, as I'm losing, I seem to fit perfectly into the cups now, but the band is getting too big. So I'm probably more like a 40 DDD in real life.

Sometimes I wish there was a way I could donate to the less fortunate!
__________________
Dawn

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #17
sophiethecat
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 3,440
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Love hearing about the weight loss info, YY. Good job keeping track, and I'm sure you'll be at a new low very soon!

PS: You are a very gorgeous woman.
__________________
Started JUDDD 10/12/11 after LC.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #18
mayleesa
Senior LCF Member
 
mayleesa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 568
Gallery: mayleesa
Stats: (5'5") 200.2/189.6/140lb
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 01/12/15
i was gonna nick name you gam-gam for those gorgeous gams of yours hahaha....i don't swing that way but ya got nice leggies
__________________
I WANT THIS!

Feb 1: 188
Mar 1: 180
Apr 1: 172
vacation April 25.....168
this is 2 lbs a week gone!
mayleesa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #19
sazzie
Major LCF Poster!
 
sazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,433
Gallery: sazzie
Stats: HW164/maintaining 135-139
Yes, Yam Yam, you are one gorgeous woman!!!!
__________________
Gracie




Gracie's Journal
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #20
KeirasMom
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 13,858
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/159.6/150
WOE: Back to JUDDD 1/5/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayleesa View Post
i was gonna nick name you gam-gam for those gorgeous gams of yours hahaha....i don't swing that way but ya got nice leggies
Gam-Gam! I LOVE IT! Can't beat those legs!
__________________
Dawn

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #21
laranda
Senior LCF Member
 
laranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California
Posts: 214
Gallery: laranda
Stats: 185lbs 5'1/168/GOAL-110
WOE: Atkins/IF
Start Date: OG 2009/restart since mid JAN '15
Agree on ur pic, yam-yam, beautiful ! This whole thread has me cracking up! And I'm at the library!

By the way my "ladies" were one of the first things to go I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
__________________
-elle


Mini goal: 159

Back at it again.
laranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #22
DD80
Major LCF Poster!
 
DD80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Desert Southwest
Posts: 1,266
Gallery: DD80
Stats: 188/165.0/145 5'10"
WOE: Organic GrassFed Gluten-Free 5/13 Dairy Free 2/14
Start Date: 1/10/12 Medi, 2/9/12 First UD, 1/1/13 New Plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
I was just thinking that sometimes the tape measure is not as good as our clothing at tracking how we are doing. At first when I started LC, I would measure the regular places, bust-waist-hips, and didn't see a huge difference, but my clothes were getting baggy. And, people were commenting that I looked thinner. So, I decided that we have lots of "nooks and crannys" where we sometimes lose first. So, I started measuring underneath my bra cups and up under my armpits (where for me, I get armpit fat. Some call it bra fat or I just call it my extra boobalas) Sure enough, that's where I was dropping inches the fastest. Back fat, too. After that all started shrinking quite a bit, then I started losing in my waist and hips.

Darn cup size will not go down though and it's really bugging me! I used to wear a 36-B. When I gained all the weight, I went up to a 44 DD!!! Last time I was at Macy's I had a bra expert measure and fit me and I bought 2 new ones. I'm now a 36 DDD !!!

Not happy with that. Makes me wonder if the armpit fat just dropped into the ladies.
I also lose back fat/armpit fat (what is that stuff anyway? No one should put on a bra to keep the girls in and up and then have armpit spilling out over it....ugh. Can't they make a bra that uses armpit fat as cuppage? ) and I also lose fat above my chest. I guess mine will just look much saggier after all is said and done. Oh well. I probably go up to a D cup when "fat" but I also gain inches too. I'm horrible about buying new bras so I'd guess I was up to a 38 D or so. I usually wear a 36C, but was down to a 36B when around 145ish. I'm happy with a 36C. No losing cuppage for me!!!!
DD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #23
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 4,621
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD80 View Post
I also lose back fat/armpit fat (what is that stuff anyway? No one should put on a bra to keep the girls in and up and then have armpit spilling out over it....ugh. Can't they make a bra that uses armpit fat as cuppage? ) and I also lose fat above my chest. I guess mine will just look much saggier after all is said and done. Oh well. I probably go up to a D cup when "fat" but I also gain inches too. I'm horrible about buying new bras so I'd guess I was up to a 38 D or so. I usually wear a 36C, but was down to a 36B when around 145ish. I'm happy with a 36C. No losing cuppage for me!!!!
use armpit fat as cuppage... Love that! Sorry I am MIA. Will be back soon. Had an opportunity to take an out of town trip w/ DH and jumped on it. Will be home 2morrow w/ more time to post again.

You guys are so great! So encouraging and affirming! So fun to be with!!

I would gladly donate some of the "ladies" or armpit fat or whatever. Let me know where to send it!
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:06 AM   #24
Kissa
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 10,050
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Don't laugh. 30 G
__________________
Cindy

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ack-juddd.html
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #25
gotsomeold
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,607
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Sorry Cindy ... I tried and tried to suppress it ... but ... ... Chuckle ... 30 G?!?!!?!

THAT must make clothes shopping a real adventure! The stress of which is hopefully mitigated by the wolf-whistles and sheer pleasure of how very, very good you look!
__________________
- Nancy
GOAL 10/3/12
Still at goal 2/6/13
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.
gotsomeold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:11 AM   #26
Kissa
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 10,050
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10


I was a 30 H when I started this.
__________________
Cindy

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ack-juddd.html
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:17 AM   #27
KeirasMom
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 13,858
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/159.6/150
WOE: Back to JUDDD 1/5/15
I guess I can quit complaining about my F's, lol!
__________________
Dawn

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:36 AM   #28
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 4,621
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I guess I can quit complaining about my F's, lol!

Cindy: If others are gonna stop complaining then I'll have to stop whining about the triple Ds, huh?
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #29
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 4,621
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
I'm back home and trying to figure out how to motivate myself to unpack and do laundry.

Took my scale with me. We had 2 dinners and 2 lunches out but I chose wisely. Lots of fish and chicken. Tons of veggies and I was able to stay away from the bread except on my UD had 12 tortilla chips w/ salsa (yes, I counted them!) and one corn tortilla filled with roasted veggies and a few slices of chicken. It was yummie! I left the rice on the plate.

Weight went up 1.4 yesterday and down 1.4 today, so I stayed the same. Have not hit that new low yet. Tapping foot. Where is that darn whoosh fairy when I need her?
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:47 AM   #30
Scotty
Senior LCF Member
 
Scotty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 998
Gallery: Scotty
Stats: 174/160.9/140- 5' 7.5" born in 1946
WOE: Enjoying JUDDD's freedom after years of low carb
Start Date: Every day!!! JUDD start 1/13/12
36A here with room to spare....wouldn't know what to do with all that boobage..BUT I'D LIKE TO TRY...
__________________
"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." Auntie Mame

"If you're afraid of butter, add a little cream" Julia Child
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:10 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2015 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.